Chances Are... - Cover

Chances Are...

Copyright© 2017 by Stultus

Chapter 9

“I get the idea, rather clearly, that most of your ‘relationships’ have been with other women. Same I think for nearly all of the other super-heroines that I’ve met so far. You’re all Sapphists ... and most of you nearly exclusively lesbian. Odds are that none of you, including yourself, would find any long term romance with a man, such as myself, satisfying or enduring. I’d just be an isolated, momentary, object of dalliance. In fact, chances are that none of your relationships with other women have been particularly enduring either. As a heroine ... and not to mention the reality of just whom your mother or aunt is, your life experiences are just too different to find any match with ‘normals’, particularly men ... even the exceptionally rich ones that you date for amusement. Which you only do for amusement, because you know that it’s safe ... and can’t amount to anything, in the end. You can’t or won’t quit being who or what you are ... especially to downgrade your life into becoming just a traditional wife and mother.”

“That,” she hissed, will never happen!”

“And ... nor should it. You’re indeed an extremely remarkable and special woman! So you find relationships with other women, by which I mean having sex, as being emotionally safer instead. And by limiting your more serious affairs to your peers, other so-called super-heroines, your emotions can be kept mostly in check. None of them will give up any part of what they do ... nor expect you to do the same for them. So ... it just becomes about sex and stress relief, and usually no one’s feelings get hurt. Correct?”

Her face grew suddenly sullen and I think she wanted to argue about my appraisal of her, but she just looked away for a moment until she could get her thoughts and emotions firmly back under control again. She also pulled the sheets back up defensively to cover her exposed chest once more, and it stayed in place this time.

“Correct,” she eventually whispered, “it’s really true then ... what you can do. You know things! Blackwing had warned me, but I just didn’t really understand ... until now.”

Well, she had been bluntly honest with me, so I decided to return the courtesy. “Yes, once I ask myself the right sort of questions, I usually know the answers. I then know the precise odds, the chances of anything happening, either in the present or even just in the future. It’s dangerous to do so, but if necessary, I can even change those odds a bit ... improve them to a certainty or make another near-certain Reality now unlikely or even nearly impossible. It’s a rather new gift and I’m still learning what to do with it ... and what not to.”

So I see ... now, I guess I need to start getting dressed,” she bluntly stated as she started to cautiously move to the side of the bed, still covering herself with the bed sheet, “you’ve got things to do and I’m already going to be late getting into work. I’ll obviously need to shower and get my costume back on, at least until I can get home to change. It’s a good thing that I’m the boss then. And No! I do not want to even discuss my parentage, now or anytime later!” She almost managed a smile back at me again, but I had already picked up the breakfast tray and was already turning to leave, to give her some privacy to get dressed and I only just saw her woeful smile from the corner of my eye.

I shut the door behind me and took the tray downstairs and washed everything. Then I counted slowly to one hundred before taking the stairs back up to the master bedroom. I gave the door a couple of light raps but there was no answer, so I knocked again harder. Perhaps she was in the adjoining bathroom but I didn’t hear the shower going.

When I opened the door after knocking for third time, the room was empty and she had left. The same bedroom window she had opened last night was once again wide open. It was a good thing that I’d disarmed that last gas trap last night and I noticed that the nearly empty cylinder was missing now from the night stand, so she had taken it with her.

I looked around the room briefly but she hadn’t left me any messages, even written in the thick dust of the furniture tops with a manicured green-painted fingernail.

I’d been too blunt with her, especially talking about relationships. They were a touchy topic for her ... especially since I read her past sexual history pretty much like an open book. No girl likes that sort of thing – it interferes with the aura of mystery that they like to cloak and shroud themselves in. I’m just not one for playing games with women or following all of the unwritten rules concerning the eternal battle between the sexes.

There were at least five women on Empire Island for every four men, and despite those friendly odds I’ve never had any luck with women. Not to mention that statistically, at least one woman in four had adopted the post-war cultural trend of lesbianism. My habit of speaking frankly is just one reason why I hadn’t found a woman in my life so far. And also my criminal record and current bone-crushing poverty!

The war had really changed everything and not a day passed usually but what I thanked whatever lucky stars I had that I’d been just barely too young to be one of the mass-draftees hurled into the war, or the smaller but constant military police actions afterwards in Korea and China. About a full ten percent of the nation’s young men had died during the war and its bleeding aftermath, including about half of the slightly order neighborhood kids that I’d grown up with. Many of the survivors weren’t quite the same lads they’d been before they left!

The political growth and ascendancy of women grown exponentially in the years since the US joined the war in 1940, leading to a vastly increased number of proclaimed lesbians. Before the war, supposedly, the topic of women having sex with each would have been utterly taboo, if not outright illegal in most places. In the decade of societal changes since the Equal Rights amendment of 1949, Sapphic’s were not only increasingly commonplace, but by some more liberal parts of society they were increasingly seen as ‘the new norm’; not only publically tolerated, but celebrated! Lately, same-sex relations are portrayed increasingly in every magazine, newspaper, television show, and even the movies as the highest ideal for young womanhood.

Traditional marriage was deemed passé and a quaint relic of a less-enlightened past, and was seen as even more culturally obsolete with each passing year. And for those remaining traditional women who enjoyed sex with a male penis, there was government paid for birth control implants, which were already mandatory for teenaged girls still in high school or college.

Women like the Green Canary didn’t need men anymore, other than as a temporary sperm donor or as a dalliance ... something different in their sex life. The latest newspaper statistics on the falling national birth rate showed ... applauded even, that America’s women (now that they were in complete political control) wanted something other than being trapped in the old cycle of marriage and child birth. Over-population in the world would soon be a thing of the past, especially with the growing stigma against child-birth.

Plus ... there was the sterling example of the super-heroines to emulate! Only women had super-powers – no men. None. That was the new example that the national women wanted to follow! Anything to help the new generation forget about the ten or so million dead servicemen lying mostly in foreign graves all over the world!

Yep, I’d been far too blunt with her ... but right from the start I’d been offended by her overly casual ‘modern’ sexual attitude. Maybe I might win a few points for my honesty with her maybe sometime later, I thought, but she certainly hadn’t been used to hearing those sorts of novelties from any other man before. Maybe I was also too traditional in my thinking ... that sex should mean more than just a momentary dalliance. Besides, I just didn’t see myself as casual boy-toy material.

I’d either see her again later ... or I wouldn’t. Those odds sided a bit more to my favor than a straight-up coin flip ... but I didn’t even consider altering them. She’d either come to appreciate my sort of blunt honesty or she wouldn’t!

I also tried to convince myself that I didn’t care much either way ... but it was obviously clear that I was trying to delude myself. Surprisingly, I did care ... more than I should have actually, but I was darned if I was going to show it or admit it, even to myself. She could make the next move, as far as I was concerned ... and there wouldn’t be any apologies from me!


Getting ready to open the front door downstairs, I shut my eyes and concentrated for a long moment before turning the doorknob. I wanted to ingrain myself in the habit of doing a few brief safety checks every time before leaving the house. I wanted to briefly check on the odds that murder or mayhem was awaiting me outside ... like a sniper waiting with a rifle from a nearby roof, or that a gunsel or two were lurking in an alley in wait, or that someone had attached a bomb to Pilsner’s van, parked out in front. The odds of these were all nil, right now, but I wanted to get into the habit of thinking of new and exotic ways that Fire Drake, Connor or even Westside Jonny could decide to take me out unawares.

Pilsner and I weren’t just normal street bums anymore and we needed plans, not to mention better habits – that is, if we wanted our new streak of good luck to continue.

Today, all the prognostications suggested, I should be just fine. Tomorrow looked pretty safe and secure too, but the future odds weren’t quite 99.9%. Nothing about the future, I’d decided, was absolute or a certainty, except that the sun would undoubtedly rise tomorrow over a land full of opportunities for death and increased governmental taxation.

The largely female elected Congress was working overtime this year both raising taxes and finding new social programs to endow. Sure, most of those new programs sounded good and worthwhile but I doubted that any of our congresswomen (and a few men) would know when to quit and say ‘enough’. This November, sure as the sun will set in the west this evening, that Kennedy skirt from Massachusetts will win the presidential election by the largest margin in modern history and become the first woman President. Yep ... it was early primary season still but already the odds were already overwhelmingly in her favor.

Enough with the prognostications ... I thought with a sigh. It was too early still in the morning to get depressed about the future.


I made the now very familiar daily drive to the river dock quite quickly enough, as Saturday morning traffic was fairly light, and took the North Island ferry across to the hospital. Security at the front door let me in immediately as usual with just a nod and a message that Doc Wilma was looking for me. I nodded back and said that I was heading upstairs to the third floor to Pilsner’s private room. For a hospital room, his current suite was much nicer than our original wardroom on the security sub-floor and it was complete with hot and cold running nurses, darned good food and a nice picture window looking out over the river too.

He was expecting me to collect him at about noon, but I was still about an hour and a half early. I doubted that he’d much care ... except, it seemed that he was currently rather busy when I walked up to his door.

“I wouldn’t interrupt them right now,” the feminine voice in my ear softly said with a giggle, as I looked into the room from the doorway window. Wilma then brushed her hand gently across my shoulders and back and her hands lingered a moment upon my butt as she bent forward to take another look herself.

Skulda the Norse Valkyrie and Warrior Maiden was naked up on top of poor Pilsner and was riding him as if he were her winged steed, flying down from the heavens to choose from the slain of the battlefield those most worthy for Valhalla. And none too gently, either! I had to wonder how his newly healed bones were taking this massive assault! Skulda, as they casually say, despite being allegedly the youngest of the Valkyrie war-maidens was a ‘big girl’, in just about every measurable way.

Pilsner must have been in absolute heaven.

“Pils always did like them young and chubby ... and with enormous breasts.” I casually remarked to the increasingly affectionate lady doctor, who was now running her fingers and palm across the front of my pants, finding and then firmly stroking my penis. It was responding to her with interest ... damn, I’ve always liked classy older women!

“That’s Skulda alright,” she giggled, “absolutely reckless in both battle and at sport! For a gal who’s a thousand year old or more, she’s still young and dumb and loves to be filled with cum ... when she’s not splitting skulls! I think they’re actually a good match for each other, since she likes older and shorter, smaller men that she can dominate in bed...”

Well, I think they’ve quite hit it off together!” I agreed.

“Well, her tastes are a bit exotic for most men, probably even for Valhalla too. I think it goes without saying that the Norse tend to ball with the same enthusiasm they give to a good battle ... and for most men, one melee with her is more than enough. She’s been visiting him at least twice a day for the last week ... and her little surprise hasn’t scared him off.”

“Do I dare enquire?” I almost didn’t...

“Technically, she’s a not quite a hermaphrodite, doubly equipped for fun with full sets of lady and guy parts, like the Amazon Princess, but Skulda’s clit is enormously huge ... bigger than most penises, even before she had it multiply pierced with studs and rings! To put it bluntly, she’s a lot more hung than that muscle-bound Warrior Prince or Princess! Oh, and unusually for our special gathering of ladies, they both only sleep with men, just so you know.”

“Oh ... I think this is all rapidly falling under the ‘too much information to be mentally healthy’ category. Being a super-heroine seems to come along with a steamer trunk full of identity and psycho-sexual issues, I’m starting to realize. And I thought my life recently had been a bit unusual!”

“An astute observation,” she giggled as her long clever fingers started to unzip the fly of my pants. “Pilsner’s said that although you tend to be the quiet one, of the two of you, you’re often the most thoughtful. You might not have had much formal education, but I can tell that you’re far from stupid. Now, let’s give them some privacy and I’d suggest you come along with me for the next hour of so ... for some privacy of our own!”

Her hand now had a firm grip upon my cock and she was quite willing to use it to tow me along with her. I didn’t need any convincing!


The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.