The Prima Donna - Cover

The Prima Donna

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The life of a housewife can be boring sometimes. Now Maggie has a chance to be on the stage and pretend to be someone else. Someone with a chance to have a lot more fun and a lot more sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism  

Maggie Smith joined the play actors group because she was not good with her hands and the whole arts and craft thing was a big mystery to her. Besides, it was a lot more fun being in a creative arts class that had a good mix of males and females. Of course, all of the men were married and a couple even had their spouses watching their every move around the most bored housewives with time on their hands.

They were all at that point in life when, if they did have children, the little darlings had already flown the coop and were out struggling to make ends meet with their own little family circle.

Maggie only had her Victoria.

Victoria, to be perfectly honest, was a bit of a bitch and Maggie would not contest that statement even though she was her only child. The now twenty something Victoria had busted the balls of several well-meaning and thoroughly devoted male admirers with devastating efficiency and left them either blue-balled or screwed senseless with a sure knowledge that they were the victim and not the perp.

Maggie had the suspicion that her beautiful and undeniably cute daughter had seduced her stepfather and her happily married Uncle Tommy with just a few shakes of her delicious bum in a raised and ready position. When she looked back on it now, it struck Maggie that in a sense she was responsible for the girl’s promiscuous attitude because she had been so strict with her as she slowly developed from a child into a beautiful young woman with stunning physical assets that set most men on fire from the very first look at her voluptuous body. Her second husband Harold had been a great deal more attentive to Maggie after that scandalous affair and thinking back on it, she felt that she owed a debt of gratitude to her daughter for lighting the fire of passion in her waning relationship with her somewhat passive mate.

She had spent years pulling down Victoria’s knickers and giving her what-for on her splendid tiny buttocks with either her demanding palm or the paddle that her mother had left in her legacy of precious little value and hordes of meaningless junk. The paddle had been a source of carnal satisfaction to Maggie as the almost naked young girl squirmed and sobbed on her lap.

After she was filled out and looked a delectable treat for the young lads that buzzed around her like mindless drones hoping for a bit of fun, Maggie did her best to keep her daughter’s assets intact and out of the reach of male distractions.

Now, Victoria was married to some financial genius with scads of cash and she had an entire entourage of followers, both male and female, that kept her libido stoked with constant compliments and gratuitous sex.


The play actors group was a motley collection of men and women all caught up in a yen for a life on the stage in front of friends and strangers alike. It turned most of them on to know they were watching them perform sometimes risqué actions and speak words laden with sexual promise and hidden anger like it was one hundred percent real and not just dialogue from some work of art done with various degrees of expertise.

Maggie liked to wear a leotard when she was rehearsing.

She knew her leotards were modest because they covered all her skin, but she also knew they tended to bunch up over her bum and slide into the crack of her arse like a second skin showing the seductive gap between her cheeks. She liked to stand in the full light of the stage lamps to show off the camel-toe of her closely shaved pussy knowing that the males in the group made dirty jokes about how tight she might be after having a child and with a husband that didn’t inspire a sense of masculinity and firm control of her still-attractive feminine attributes. She never wore undies with her leotard and when she was excited, her protruding nipples pushed against the thin fabric like prisoners seeking escape and the freedom of interested male attention.

On this particular evening, she was filling in for the absent Marsha Higgins who was out of town visiting her daughter whilst confined in the hospital for the birth of her first child. In a way, everyone was glad Marsha was missing because all she could talk about was her Tess. It was Tess did this, Tess said that, and it was Tess, Tess, Tess whenever she found a pair of ears to soak it all up.

Maggie had to play the role of Sheila.

It was actually a lead role and she was a bit fearful because there was a lot of involved dialogue at the very beginning. She was happy that in act two she would not have that many lines but had to pretend she was enjoying being manhandled and being sodomized out of sight of the audience with a curtain hiding her entire bottom half. It was a naughty performance but she felt up to it and it seemed more exciting than the boring words that in some instances were so intricate that she was not quite certain exactly what they actually meant.

Ralph the retired postman was playing the role of Oscar.

Oscar was a real piece of work. He was a selfish prick that thought only of his own enjoyment and never had a hint of emotion for the feelings of others, especially if they were female.

In actuality, she knew Ralph was a nice man and that he had a bit of a crush on her because he constantly allowed his hand to rest on her hip or ever her embarrassed backside when they were alone together or out of sight of both of their spouses. In point of fact, it didn’t bother her because, in all honesty, Ralph was still a tall and handsome man in his late fifties and he had a bulge between his legs that promised a night of pleasure if it ever could be arranged.

The scene was set up and she emoted her best outrage and anger at the non-existent audience hoping that her fake tears did not spoil her mascara which was not supposed to run under most scenarios.

The grunts and sounds of her flanks being spanked on the other side of the curtain distracted her until she felt Ralph’s hand on her bum pushing into her gap with enough force to reach her puckered opening. It was certainly not in the script and she was startled enough to shout out a protest before she could stop her reaction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.