Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3) - Cover

Graduation With Heather (Owwh Part 3)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Part 3 of the One Week With Heather series Heather invites Aaron and Jess to be guests at her graduation party

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Pegging  

To the right of the door was a sheet taped to the wall labeled “Ground Rules”

“Any violation of the below will result in expulsion. Zero Tolerance.

#1, No photography of any kind

#2, No asking for names or other personal details

#3, Nothing that will result in injury or permanent marks

#4, Heather retains veto power over everything

REPEAT: ZERO TOLERANCE”

Heather had insisted that we answer the door, still naked of course. Jess and I held hands, looked at each as we took a breath and Jess said, “Here we go.”

I reached for the knob and opened it. Outside were 2 boys and a girl, all Heather’s age. The guys saw us and began laughing; the girl put her hand to her mouth and gasped. “Oh my god, Heather was serious!” she exclaimed.

We were exposed to anyone who should happen to be driving by and looking at Heather’s house, so we both stepped aside and Jess put on her best fake smile.

“Welcome! Please come in,” Jess said as if she wasn’t exposing her entire naked body to 3 teenagers barely old enough to vote.

The three came in and I closed the door as quickly as possible.

Heather made the introductions. “Jane, John,” she said, addressing us, “meet Stephen, James, and Valerie.”

Heather had told us that she would be introducing us as Jane Doe and John Doe. She was telling her friends that we were both being blackmailed as a result of some unspecified really horrible thing we had done. If her friends knew we were there willingly, it would spoil everything, and her friends would be more willing to take advantage of us if they thought we were rotten people. Also, she advised that, for obvious reasons, we not reveal any personal data that could be used to identify us.

Stephen was 6’ tall, very handsome, and built like a linebacker which he may have been since he was apparently one of those guys who wore his varsity jacket everywhere despite the fact that it was over 80 degrees that day ... He also looked like a real prick. James was much shorter, much scrawnier, and much more plain, wearing a plaid button down shirt, khaki shorts, and glasses. Valerie was blond, skinny, flat chested, and wore a short tight black skirt. She also wore what had to be an illegal amount of makeup.

“Shit, Heather, check out this slut!” said Stephen, standing in front of Jess and eyeing her up and down at least 5 times. James was to his side and I saw him check her tits out, then he turned away. He appeared to be blushing profusely.

Valerie was checking me out silently. She was the first to make physical contact with either of us as she ran an obnoxiously long fingernail up my ass crack which made me shiver and gave me goose bumps. She gave me a smile that was not at all comforting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.