Honeymoon With Heather (Owwh Part 2) - Cover

Honeymoon With Heather (Owwh Part 2)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Sequel to One Week With Heather Aaron gets married and Heather decides to tag along and teach Aaron's new wife some things about handling Aaron

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

“Let’s eat,” Heather said, pulling out a chair at the table. I did the same, as did Jess, but she was stopped by Heather.

“You can eat in a bit. Right now, you are going to provide the entertainment for the meal,” Heather said, sitting down.

“What do you mean?” Jess asked.

“Masturbate for us,” Heather said bluntly.

“What?” Jess asked. “You heard me. Play with yourself. Don’t act like you never have.”

If she had, she had never done it in front of me. She went to sit on the bed but was stopped by Heather again. “No, stand. I think you’ll be cuter that way. Aaron, dig in. You’re going to need the energy.”

I cut a piece off a steak while Jess just stood there.

“Come on, we don’t have all night. Well, we do, but I don’t want to wait all night. Unless you want me to do it for you,”

Jess quickly moved her hands down to her pussy. She rubbed them over the newly shaved mound a few times before pushing one finger in and pulling it back out, soaked in her juices.

I ate slowly as I watched Jess clumsily finger herself. Whether from the awkwardness of standing up, or the awkwardness of doing for an audience, she was clearly struggling to work up a rhythm. “Come on, baby, do it for me.” I encouraged.

She smiled weakly and picked up the pace a bit. She then spread her lips apart and found the little nub at the top and began to strum it.

She closed her eyes and sped up, running her nail across her clit again and again. Her head tilted back and her breathing increased as she approached orgasm. She started moving her finger in a circle, right on the edge of cumming when Heather leaped from her chair and viciously twisted Jess’ left nipple.

She shrieked in pain and her eyes shot open. Her hand immediately left her dripping vagina to grab Heather’s. “What are you doing?” she cried out. Heather answered by twisting again, then releasing slightly.

“If you want to cum, you ask for my permission first,” Heather spat out. “I own this,” she said, cupping Jess’ pussy.

Jess sounded whiny as she asked, “Please, Miss Heather, may I cum?”

“No, I don’t think so,” Heather said, as if she had given the matter serious consideration. “Maybe later, but not yet. Come, have a bite with us for right now,” she said, releasing her grip on my wife’s nipple.

Jess groaned and massaged her wounded boob, but pulled up a chair. She tried to sit opposite Heather but Heather stopped her and insisted that she sit to the side of her.

The food was all delicious, of course, though it was hard to focus on. Heather picked up a strawberry and moved it to Jess’ mouth. After everything so far, she wasn’t about to refuse that but she learned that it came with a price tag as Heather reached her hand in between Jess’ thighs and forced them apart. Jess knew better than to struggle and let her have access. Picking up another berry, Heather’s other hand quickly found Jess’ clit and began lightly brushing it.

Jess moaned as Heather fed her a shrimp. For several minutes Heather continued to feed Jess various foods while molesting her. Suddenly Jess started to tense up and she moaned “Please may I cum?” and Heather immediately removed her hand. “Nope, not yet.” Jess made a big show of putting on her pouty face. Heather returned to the food and ignored her.

After we finished, Heather said “Aaron, do you think Jess should be able to cum?”

“Yes, ma’am, I do,” I answered, without knowing why I called her ma’am but it made Heather smile. “Jess, lay back on the bed.” Jess didn’t waste any time throwing herself up onto it. “All the way back, against the pillows and spread ‘em.”

Jess did so. “Aaron, use those fine oral skills of yours. Jess, remember the rule about asking permission.”

I climbed onto the bed, chest down, and moved in between Jess’ legs. She spread them further apart giving me easy access.

Ducking down, I pulled both lips apart and slowly dragged my tongue up and down the inside of both walls. I glanced up and saw Jess had her head back and was moaning softly.

I inserted my first two fingers into her and move them in and out as I moved my tongue towards the button at the top.

Jess had already been tormented all this time and it was only moments before she asked “Ok, Miss Heather, may I please cum? Please?” Clearly begging this time.

Heather didn’t answer verbally but pushed my head up and away from her privates. Jess’ eyes shot open and she started to protest. “But! You said!”

Heather reached over and put a finger to Jess’ lips. “Shhh, calm down. I want you to turn over and get on all fours. Close your eyes and keep them closed.”

Jess did so without question immediately. Heather got up and went over to her bag and removed two items I was very familiar with.

The lid of the baby oil bottle made a click sound as she opened it. She motioned with it towards Jess’ bottom for me to hold it open. Jess and I had never done anal or even any anal play. I had no idea how she would react.

I pulled her cheeks quickly apart and Heather immediately squirted onto her hole. Jess tensed and started to get up but Heather said in a stern tone “Don’t you dare move.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.