Honeymoon With Heather (Owwh Part 2)
Prologue

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Sequel to One Week With Heather Aaron gets married and Heather decides to tag along and teach Aaron's new wife some things about handling Aaron

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Slow  

Ok, despite the misleading title of this story, Heather and I did not get married. About two years after the events in “One Week with Heather”, I met my future wife, Jessica.

Jessica was twenty-six (two years older than me at the time.) She was curvy and weighed about 150, standing about 5’ 3”. She had (and has!) long dirty-blond hair and had large, generous boobs.

We met at my college; she worked in the admissions office as a clerk. I had gone in for a copy of a transcript and we hit it off immediately.

We moved in together within four months, and I proposed later that year. Our wedding date was set for the following year.

Being in a committed relationship, I did nothing with Heather other than speaking infrequently. She was very supportive of our relationship and respected my feelings at staying faithful. A few weeks before the wedding, Heather worked our (Jessica’s and mine, that is) sex life into the conversation.

I was truthful that, frankly, it was boring. Jessica was a great girl, sweet, pleasant, and we were compatible in every like and dislike. In the bedroom, however, things never really sizzled. We had sex about once a week but it was never more than a missionary position wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am. Any attempts on my part to spice things up never resulted in outright refusal or condescension, or anything like that; it was really of a more basic gentle nudging and guiding away from anything other than plain vanilla. Even my attempts to move down south on her for oral sex got me nothing more than a soft, yet determined to pull back up on top of her. We never really talked about it or addressed it. I really am not the pushy type and I would never pressure her into anything she was uncomfortable with. She was by no means a virgin and had had, by her account, 3 or 4 boyfriends before me that she had been sexually active with. Presumably, none of them got any further than I did though.

Heather surprisingly laughed when I told her all this.

“You didn’t really think that all girls were going to plunge vibrators in your ass on the first date, did you?” she asked.

“No, of course not!” I said. “But still, a little variety would be nice.”

“Well, there is an option. I think I can get Jessica to experiment. But you would have to come clean about me and what I did to you. Do you think you could do that?” she asked.

I had mixed feelings for a few reasons. Number one, I really liked Heather, but I knew that if I kept talking to her on the side that I would eventually get caught and things would go badly. Number two, because of all the people involved in my exploits with Heather, I always had a small, nagging feeling in the back of my mind that somehow the details would come out. Heather had been kind enough to keep my real name a secret from her friends, but I still never knew. Number three, I had a hidden desire to get both Jessica and Heather into bed together, but I hadn’t even voiced that to Heather, let alone Jessica.

“What do you have in mind?” I asked, dodging the question.

“Does Jessica love you?” she asked.

“Of course. At least, I think so,” I answered, unsure where this was going.

“Do you think she would do anything to protect you?” Heather asked, cryptically.

“I guess so,” I answered.

“Then, this is what you are going to tell her...” Heather answered.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.