One Week With Heather (Part 1) - Cover

One Week With Heather (Part 1)

Copyright© 2017 by CW

Prologue

BDSM Sex Story: Prologue - A teenage girl blackmails a 22 year old guy with the threat of rape charges to coerce him to go along with her humiliating sexual exploits

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Anal Sex   Enema   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Whether it was the sunlight shining through the window that woke me, or the sound of the clicking at the keyboard, I don’t know.

Either way, I propped myself up on my elbow and rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

The girl that I had spent the night with was sitting on her desk chair across the room with her back facing me. She was wearing the same black Nirvana t-shirt that she had worn the day before. I could see by the two sexy globes pressing against the seat that she had nothing else on below the waist.

I smiled as I remembered the events of the night before.

Heather was- wait, perhaps I should start by introducing myself first. My name is Aaron. I was twenty-three at the time and good looking. Well, I’m not bad looking. Perhaps a bit on the heavy side, but I’m tall and have been told that I have beautiful icy blue eyes.

Anyway, I met Heather in an “AOL Chatroom.” Readers under thirty-five may have no idea of what those are, but suffice it to say that in 1998, when this story takes place, AOL chat rooms were ‘the’ place to meet people.

We chatted for several months before we finally met in person. It was the middle of summer, so I was out of school and I took the week off from work to spend with her. That probably sounds presumptuous of me, but it was actually her idea.

She was several years younger than me at nineteen, but she had her own place; I still lived at home while attending college. She had a roommate who would be gone for the week; we would have the apartment to ourselves for entire time.

We hadn’t exchanged pictures but she had given me a description of herself. 5’ 1”, long brown hair, and “pleasantly plump”, weighing about 145 lbs. Unlike most internet relationships, she was exactly as advertised. She was, indeed, plump, but she had nice curves and I really like that anyway.

I had worked the day before so I wasn’t able to head to Heather’s until late in the evening and she lived a two hour drive from me. That meant that I didn’t arrive at her house until after 10 pm.

She dispensed with all formalities and led me immediately to her bedroom. She shed her clothes and dropped them in a pile on her floor. She pulled down her pink panties to expose her pussy which was topped with a small, well trimmed mound of fur. Her bra followed right after and exposed a generous set of beautiful breasts.

The sex that followed was decent, though unremarkable. It felt a bit mechanical on her part, but it wasn’t like I was complaining. We fell asleep in her bed with me spooning behind her.

Day 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.