Country Cousins - Cover

Country Cousins

Copyright© 2017 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My life was boring until my country cousins Harry and Henrietta visited us along with my Aunt Edith with her perfect petite middle-aged body and seductive skills that made us teen-aged girls look like amateurs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Cousins   Aunt   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

It was that final stretch of the school year that my boy and girl twin cousins visited us from the country.

I had just turned eighteen the month before and my mom told me they were both the same age as I, except for being one minute apart. My older brother Mike was already working down on Wall Street for some big bank. Unfortunately for him, it was in a clerical slot and not some managerial position that paid big bucks. My mom had told him it was better to be working than waiting for some “pie in the sky” break that might never develop. I was beginning to get the same sort of indoctrination because my grades were not the best and I didn’t have any athletic skills that might earn me even a partial scholarship somewhere close to home allowing me to commute and save the costs of room and board. All I really wanted to do was to get a simple business degree that would open doors for me in some big corporation that might give me a chance to go up the ladder to success. It was starting to look like I would be following my brother into the “office fodder” scramble of low pay and boring work from nine to five.

They arrived on a Saturday morning when my eyes were still foggy with sleep due to watching a silly late night movie about true love at a time when they were still making films in black and white. I recognized the leading man and leading lady but for the life of me, I couldn’t remember their names and they were not exactly an everyday topic of discussion since they had both been dead for a few decades. Fortunately for my cousins and Aunt Edith, we had a fairly large apartment with four bedrooms and a nice terrace that looked out on the river in the distance packed with ships moving slowly up and down the channel carrying goods to keep a city of seven million supplied with cheaper overseas products. Our apartment building was in a section of the city that used to be considered upper class but was now suffering from urban creep and was somewhat mixed due to rising crime statistics and a more diverse demographic. In a way, that was good news for my mom because the rent was fairly stable and not skyrocketing like the neighborhoods near the huge park and the nice shopping streets further west.

My cousins were named by their unimaginative mother, Harry and Henrietta, and they both looked like boys because Henrietta liked using the same barber as Harry for her short, short haircut. The only thing that really gave away her gender was the way she threw a Spaulding or ran with her hands up like she had a problem keeping her balance. They managed to keep that genderless look for a long time and in all honesty, I was a bit envious of them because I felt a little like I had two side of me inside that was just like the both of them.

My aunt Edith was a “retired” schoolteacher, even though she didn’t look old enough to be actually retired. I think it had more to do with length of service and some sort of cap on retirement pensions. She was just forty-seven years old and looked ten years younger because she was a fitness freak always running early every morning and sometimes even late in the afternoon. I did a little running but it was only like twice a week and a lot shorter distances than her at a much slower pace. I could see that the running kept her in tip-top condition with long slender legs and a trim little backside that made all the married men in the building take a second glance look at her when she was climbing the stairs or bending over doing the wash up on the rooftop. It seemed almost obscene for a woman her age to be sexy from my teenaged perspective but she really had that attractiveness built-in without even trying to be sexy. I know it upset my mom because she was a sort of lumpy “don’t pay me no never-mind person” with little time for foolishness around the other gender. I liked her better that way and the thought of Aunt Edith ever being my parent was enough to make me want to run into the bathroom and puke.

“Dolly, stop gawking at the pigeons and help me get this wash off the lines before it rains.”

My mother’s voice cut thru my daydreams and I came back to terra firma with my thoughts focused on how much I was beginning to hate both Harry and Henrietta without them really doing anything to raise my ire. It bothered me that Henrietta was assigned to my bedroom just because we were both female teenagers and Harry got the back terrace all to himself because Mike valued his privacy too much to share his room with anyone. I think he might have made an exception in Henrietta’s case because he ogled her ass every time she bent over just to tie her shoe. Of course, he spent a lot of time ogling Aunt Edith’s ass just as lingeringly speculating on which undies she was wearing on her precious little buns. I hoped the story about them just visiting to see the big city and get closer to the family was not a bunch of hogwash and that they didn’t think this imposition was some sort of permanent arrangement. At least that was my outlook on things until the night that the twins played a trick on me and Harry got all up close and personal with my naked body in bed because I hated to wear clothes when I was sleeping. I knew it was a problem right away because Henrietta certainly didn’t have a seven inch thing sticking out and rubbing on my soft behind in the quiet hours after midnight. I was upset and on the verge of confronting him, but I settled down when I had to admit Harry was sound asleep and snoring like a little contented pig the entire time. Unfortunately, that inspired me to dawdle and investigate Harry’s equipment for an inordinate amount of time in a totally unladylike manner.

It wasn’t that I hadn’t been fully acquainted with the male anatomy at that stage of my life; it was simply the fact that I was a bit disappointed that Henrietta was not the one rubbing on my flanks instead of her twin brother. I looked over my shoulder at Harry and wondered if he knew how close he was to knocking on the doorway to my secret garden and if he would have enough courage to pursue the matter to the ultimate finish of giving me full measure of his seven inch advantage. The speculation was sweet in the forming of the thought but when his hardness became a definite reality between my almost defenseless cheeks, I considered just shoving his horny backside out the side of the bed and onto the floor right next to Tiger the cat lost in pussycat la-la land and minding his own business like a good little kitty lost in dreams of fishy treats and promiscuous female kittens running down the top of narrow fences with perfect balance and twitching backsides. Instead, I made the mistake of just turning over and letting Harry have his way with me despite the fact he was totally unaware of his depraved nocturnal adventures during this period of semi-consciousness. The way he anointed my hips and thighs with his sticky spend was disgusting to be sure, but there was a certain level of excitement to have his hardness roaming willy-nilly under my short nightdress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.