Legend of Pheonix - Cover

Legend of Pheonix

Copyright© 2017 by Fallen_Athena

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Its a story I wrote a long time ago, when I was just a kid. Posting it to see the response. I will edit it later and form it into a series if you like it. I'm not a native English speaker. Its a story of alien universes. And I thought what if Aliens are good natured rather than evil things that take over our world. I have intended more parts (edited to my present abilities) to continue this as a series of science fiction story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Harem   Big Breasts  

Darkness was everywhere on the room, despite of the full moon outside, except for the screen.

Those eyes were like burning coal and almost every bloody vein passing through the eye was visible enough. They were tired as they had worked for months without rest. His fingers were seriously playing with the keyboard as well as mouse. There was no other sound other than typing sound of the keyboard and clicking sound of mouse.

His whole body shivered as he finished his work. His eyes were burning with passion for success. He was thinking of the failure he faced during last 2 times. This was his 3rd attempt and he should definitely get success out of it. With trembling hands, he pressed the ENTER button. For a few moments, the screen was blank. Those seconds were like eons for him. His heart skipped a couple of beat when the screen suddenly popped out a message, “UMiC Creation Initiated” “Progress Made: 0.000001%” “Time Remaining: 147 Hours 38 Minutes 19 Seconds”

His face light up like a 1000 volts bulb. He smiled wickedly at the screen. Within moments his smile became loud laugher.

“HA! HA! I won’t laugh often, but when I laugh the world will drown in the deep ocean of sorrow ... HA! Soon the Earth is going to be my playground and all its creatures including human beings will be my playthings! HA!”

He came out of the room and entered a hall where there are many creatures glowing in pale green. He snapped his fingers and smiled as he stroked his rugged beard.

“Now it’s time to play with these pitiful human bodies...”


Bright and shiny. This is the description matching for both the full moon glowing in the sky as well as the girl’s face who was standing lonely in her terrace.

Her face had a mysterious aura which can cause any man who sees her to become her slave for her love. With bluish eyes and full cheeks and lips, her face was like a cute little angel. Her long blonde hair which hung up to her ass was wavy covering her angel face with its curls. She had a body for which every man would give their souls. With an athletic frame came from years of hard work done in gym, she was 5’10” and with accurate weight for her height. She had right amount of fat on the right parts which she maintained to show her beauty of 36-28-38 body.

Her slender neck was followed by her chest where 2 large stone hung. It’s her breasts (36DD) which sprout proudly challenging gravity, which accepts its defeat as it cannot force them to sag down. Despite of their strength and perfection, they were ultra-soft with nice amount of elasticity to bounce off while massaged and played by men. The nipples were light brown rather than dark pink which is perky enough to seduce every man to lick and suck them. Those nipples match nicely for her well tanned blonde body.

Her stomach was well toned. Her waist was as slender as a climber which seems to rise from that juicy little cunt. Her cunt was covered by soft and delicious but untasted pussy lips. Event it is not seen outside due to the mess created by the unshaven pubic hair. Behind that hairy soft pussy lips, her womanhood lied with much more sensitive soft tissues and mysterious curves which are waiting to be explored and stimulated. The little clitoris feels so sad due to the reason of no care given to it, despite of its cuteness.

Her asses were well bouncy large ones with little fat which makes it look more beautiful. The swung they make when she walks on road mesmerize every man over there and invite them to massage and spank them so that it could bounce over the room. Her well toned legs were well tanned to look much sexier.

Despite of all her beauty, she was still a virgin or even has not experienced a single orgasm till now, even at the age of 19. As she was born in an orthodox family, she was denied of all independence which all teenage girls have. Even she cannot see a romantic film which has love scenes. All her friends have boyfriends and enjoy their life to the fullest extent. But she cannot even touch herself as her parents call it as sin. She had no freedom or privacy of her own. She was depressed by thought of not getting any sexual affairs, despite of her ultra-hot body. Even now most boys in her school looked for her. But she cannot afford for anything other than studies and prayers.

On looking the full moon, she was weeping alone in the terrace. Her nipples as well as her clit became perky through her bra and panties, due to the cool breeze, asking to be touched and played, even knowing that their needs will not be satisfied. But they do not know that they will be taken care of their needs, very soon.

Suddenly there is a large oval shaped disc made purely of green light appeared before her. Before she thinks off something about it, a high pressurized wind sucks her inside it. She was sucked inside it like how the dust was sucked inside the vacuum cleaner...


It was a full moon day. Both moon and stars were shinning brighter. The city of Sydney was silent as it is 2:30 am in night. He had completed his night shift job in the drinks club and on his way to home in his cheep car. Besides him was his girl friend (who too work in the same club).

Both being at their late teens and drunken, they are at peak of their sexual vigor. As he was driving, she was giving a blowjob for his 8 inch hard fat cock. He also massaged her bare 38C boobs and pinched her brown nipples (by adjusting to drive the car in 1 hand! in the free way).

As he started moaning, she started to deep throat his cock, whose circumference is nearly 6 inches, and also increased the speed. With his cock and balls were licked and played, he started to return the favor by sliding his hand into her gown as well as her panties. There her tight little light brown pussy was dripping with cunt juices.

Being wet already, the slight touch on her clit gave her a shiver throughout her body. He started to work with his 3 fingers in her womanhood with a precision and speed of a pianist who is playing the unplayable piece of music. With his well trained fingers and perfect spots he touched, her climax did not wait more than a few minutes to take over her.

With approaching orgasm, he shouted “Oh! FUCK!! I am cummingggg...”

She too started to have orgasm and shouted with her voice mumbled by his cock. He started shooting his load into her throat. With a practice of more than 2 years, her mouth tried swallowing it but failed due to the intensity of her own orgasm. He growled as he shot his last spurts of his cum on her bouncy boobs.

She raises and sits on her seat with his sperms all around cheeks, chin, mouth, hair and tits. The dripping drops of hot white semen in her dark tits and areolas felt so nice to watch which itself gives a perfect vigor to suck and fuck those cute titties. In her orgasm she had squirted pussy juice all over her seat and front portion of the car. Her gown and panties are soaked by her own reproductive fluids.

She starts to scoop his semen with her fingers and smeared it over her giggling C cups in a seductive manner. She then licked his sensitive head and sucked his manhood for last globes of his cum like a cum hungry slut. “I’m so fucking hot for you now! Take me baby! Fuck me hard...” she shouted with a mumbled voice.

On hearing this, his semi-hard thick cock starts to throb again in her mouth, despite of its past orgasm. He got aroused and started lick and suck her cute cunt like a hungry dog as she lied on his lap, stroking his baseball bat to its full giant size. Now they had almost reached their home which is in an adjacent village (10 miles from the city limit).

As she moaned, suddenly something struck her eyes. She stopped moaning and terror starts filling her eyes instead of sexual bliss. Noticing the change in her voice he looked up to see her face filled with horror. He also turns in the direction to see a large building shaped structure in the farmland.

Suddenly he stopped the car and took his phone. He shoot the event happened there with his camera on his phone. A large pentagonal green structure was there. It glowed so bright and fluorescent in green. A few tall creatures were moving around it. They were also glowing in pale green in color.

They seemed more like robots rather than humans. “O! Shit!! UFO ... along with aliens” he shouted in terror. Within minutes they went into the pentagonal structure like as if they were sucked into it. Then the large pentagonal structure went into the sky. It seemed like the large Pentagon, military head quarters of USA, itself flying in air. Within few seconds, they disappeared from their view.

After checking the video in the phone, he called the police. They cleaned themselves and got dressed. They went near the place. They are completely filled with fear and curiosity.


When she turned conscious, the last thing she remembered was the bright oval green light. Now she felt like, she was in a giant palace with full of colorful lights. But her eyes stick to the giant moving creatures in which the parts like temple, wrists and ankles glow in pale green color. They were more like robots in the way of performing actions rather than human beings. She got more nervous.

When she thought of shouting for help, she noticed that she was naked and binded. Her naked body began to shiver in fear, which accidentally induced increase in perkiness of her boobs as well as her clit. Even in that condition, one small part of her mind jumped in joy, as she is going to be exposed to some kind of sexual affairs with some man and going to enjoy the feeling of her feeling of first intimacy.

Then she fainted by the smell of some unknown chemical smell. When she woke up, she saw a over aged man sitting in a throne before her. She feared instantly on seeing a naked man for first time in her life even though it was an aged man. His penis was more than 13 inches. He smiled in a wicked manner when he saw that she was finally awake. He stared every inch of her naked body with lustful eyes. Being naked and stared by a stranger like that way made her feel uneasy and shameful. Even in that condition, she felt a strange tingling in her pussy. She felt some liquid in her inner thighs. She thought that she had peed due to the fear. But reality is that the situation had made her horny and her cunt juicy.

With the same smile he snapped his fingers. Suddenly she felt a pull in her legs, which forced her legs to move apart to a condition that the further stretching can tore her legs apart. This brought her dripping pussy in a clear view to him. She felt even more humiliated by his staring on her private part which she had not shown to anybody, even she had not stared it like this.

“HA! HA! HA!! A perverted disgusting virgin slut with juicy dripping cunt. It’s going to be more interesting than I thought HA! HA!!” he said with a hoarse voice which showed identity of every sin of mankind. On hearing this she made a paddle of fluids under her legs, which has both her pussy juice and her urine, released in both fear and sexual arousal due to the dirty words he spoke.

Again he snapped his finger, which made her to be lifted and carried to the bedroom where she was held tightly binded in an ultra-large king size bed. Her limbs were stretched to the maximum extent and tied to the posts of the bed. This all happened within seconds. She was surprised by this activities and strangeness of the place. She was more surprised that she had opened her mouth till now. ‘Is it possible for a woman to keep mum when she is kidnapped and held naked and binded?’ She wondered.

After a few minutes he came there in a beautiful throne of gold and diamond, which is carried by those robots like creatures. Now she stared and observed him. He was 6’3” with around 220lbs. he had a muscular build like a wrestler. He had no wrinkles in his skin. But his hair was slight grayish in color. He seemed to be an Asian accent with light brown skin.

He had a large mustache and rugged small beard. It seemed that he had not shaven for weeks. His chest is covered by large curly hair. His cock was gigantic with 13 inches length and 8 inches circumference. Half of it was hidden by his long pubic hairs. His balls are larger than a golf ball and totally covered by hair.

As he come nearer and nearer, a faint smell of dirt become more prominent and stated that he had not took bath for months. But the perfume he used has made her to drip more than a leaking water pipe. Both smells combined together act like a perfect combination to increase her arousal and horniness more. With decreasing distance between his dick and her face, her horniness was overcome by the fear of imagining that huge missile hitting her little tight target. She thought that he is definitely going to rip me apart and I’m going to die in this evening.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.