The Magic Typewriter Aka Simon Criel and His Smith Corona - Cover

The Magic Typewriter Aka Simon Criel and His Smith Corona

Copyright© 2017 by Grandad1950

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - It was no secret Simon lusted after every female member of his family, from his younger sister to both Grandmas; even Doris, the family dog, avoided him. At 16, he was still a virgin, but his magic typewriter changed that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Cousins   Niece   Aunt   Grand Parent   Bestiality   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking  

Simon’s aunt couldn’t finish the telephone conversation quick enough. ‘Is that all?’ she snarled, with no attempt to hide her distaste. His sexual lust for his female relatives was known to all, although she wasn’t aware her large breasts would prompt him to compose the next story on his magic typewriter.

‘Yes, Aunt, we’ll be with you at 11.00.’

‘OK, I have to go.’

‘Look forward to seeing you.’

‘Yeah, well you won’t see much of me. Your mother and I are clothes shopping in town and your uncle is taking you to play snooker. Bye.’ She hung up the phone.

Simon looked in the hall mirror and chuckled. Actually, Aunt Kath, I’m going to see all of you.

Having arranged the visit, he ran up the stairs to his bedroom and lifted his Smith Corona from its hiding place. Less than an hour later, he rolled out the last page of his story from the typewriter and proof read it. It was perfect. All the loose ends tied up so they would be alone for four hours. He hid the machine and pages before pulling out the rolled up magazine from the back pocket of his jeans. He salivated at the front cover, the source of his idea for the sordid story he’d just completed. It was typical of many cover illustrations in the Mid Sixties, showing a large breasted woman chained to the ceiling with an evil Nazi interrogating her. Her blouse was torn open, but her breasts were covered. Simon smiled. He wouldn’t be hampered by the censors. What he loved about this particular cover was the helpless captive was almost identical to Aunt Kath. Mmm!

The drive to King’s Heath took less time than he anticipated. He was early, but it wasn’t a problem. He could bide his time until the magic activity of his script started at 11.00.

His cousin answered the door of the Victorian tenement. ‘Hi Simon,’ she said, as she looked past him. ‘I thought your Mum was coming.’

‘Hi Sally. Yes, that was the plan, but she can’t.’

Sally didn’t need an explanation for her absence. She was over joyed there was only the two of them. With a big smile almost splitting her face, she pulled him into the hall. Although they were first cousins, Sally and he discovered the fun of kissing when he was ten and she eight. The kissing had been innocent, but the thrill of being alone, away from the adults, lying on her bed had been as exciting to them as if it been sex. There had never been anything sexual between them, but recently, Sally had overheard her mother complaining about her sex mad cousin. The news excited Sally and she was determined that they would go beyond kissing. She was an innocent virgin, but was keen for Simon to teach her.

She pulled him into the kitchen and flung her arms around his neck, pushing her mouth against his. With so much shared experience with him, she was an excellent kisser. Simon’s knob was soon reacting to his cousin’s passion. With her tongue exploring inside his mouth, his cock was doing its best to escape from his jeans, something Sally was pleased to notice. She pushed up higher onto her toes to help equalise their heights and pressed herself against his lump.

This wasn’t part of his story, Sally wasn’t in it. It was his fault for arriving early, he should have waited around the corner until it was 11.00. Too late now. Her shirt was outside her skirt, so when she took his hand and slid it under the front, inside her top, his other hand followed. After the wonderful time with his sister a few days ago, Simon had determined he would behave himself with Sally. This now proved to be impossible with a sexy fourteen year old lusting after him. While his hands were inside her shirt squeezing her boobs, she unbuttoned it, exposing her bra. He couldn’t resist releasing the clasp and lifting the cups so he had his first sight of her petite breasts.

She blushed, but embarrassment didn’t stop her from pulling away so he could see her nakedness. ‘You like?’ she whispered.

‘Wow!’

She smiled and rushed to the cellar door under the stairs and locked it.

‘Dad’s down there. No idea why, but don’t want him to come up and catch us.’

Simon could have explained, however telling her Uncle Ray was fixing a hook in an overhead beam would have begged the question how he knew. He wasn’t about to tell her he’d typed the instruction just over an hour earlier, apart from which, Sally had no interest. She flew to him and kissed him, but left space between them so he could grope her cute boobs. They weren’t too big, but he loved her nipples and the way they swelled when his fingers played with them. His young cousin groaned as he pulled on her nubs, her mouth sucking on his tongue. He’d learnt a great deal from petting his mother’s boobs and was happy to share this experience with Sally.

She released his tongue so she could watch what he was doing. She pushed him away and gazed at his expert fingers. ‘Wow, Simon, you’re amazing,’ she whispered as his finger and thumb petted her, stretching her nipples until she moaned with the pleasure his touch was giving her.

‘Kiss them ... please.’ She groaned.

He was happy to obey. He knelt and kissed each in turn. They were so firm and erect, it was easy to suck and nibble on them. Sally held his head against her breast as he pleasured her.

Simon was conscious of the lack of time and wanted her hand on his cock. He stood, took hers and placed it on his bulge. Sally was happy to do so, rubbing up and down the length, every so often squeezing it. It was good, but he wondered if she was going to take her exploration further. Despite his promise to himself to behave with Sally, maybe he should have typed a sex scene for them both, because she didn’t appear to want more than to rub him outside his jeans. His heart leapt when finally, he watched as she took hold of the zip and undid his fly. She blushed as her small hand slipped inside. He soon felt the smoothness of her fingers sliding down the length of his cock until she reached the tip. Soon, she was fingering the wet end. Simon groaned as her silky soft fingers explored the mushroom head. Judging from her sighs and moans, it seemed she was getting as much enjoyment fondling him as he was from having his slippery glans stroked by her.

Not content with that, she undid the button on his jeans and tugged them down until his cock was free. Next she lowered his briefs, thus releasing his erection. She pulled back from him and held it in her palm. ‘I’ve never seen one,’ she said with an excited giggle. It was obviously true as she studied every inch, explored it with her fingers, stroking it so it wept even more, instinctively knowing to spread the copious pre-cum over the head as a lubricant. Simon closed her hand around the glans and slid her hand up and down the shaft, demonstrating how she should jerk him off. She giggled once more as she wanked him with a soft grip on his cock. ‘Mmm, I like this, Simon,’ she whispered. ‘It’s so naughty.’

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.