Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 51: Ventori

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 51: Ventori - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

SECOND SECRET BUNKER

The only days that they could remember seeing him so happy were the days each of his children were born and the first birthday of his mother after he had rescued her from the hell she had been enduring. Everything that had been happening all around them suddenly became very secondary to Jezima and Meral. Aricia, Anja, Dysea and For’mya had stood there on the field, clutching each other tightly and watching with tears flooding their eyes as he had dropped to his knees in front of Jezima and Meral and Martin Leonidas had begun to weep.

To those on the field with them who knew Martin and had been with him for so long, it was a moment none of them would ever forget. None had ever seen their King cry before, truly none had ever seen such a display of emotion from the man they all revered, yet now they all held within them a moment in history that they would keep close to their hearts and never tell anyone. It was a day and moment that would forever cement their undying loyalty to Martin Leonidas for he had become normal for that extended moment in time. They had witnessed him sobbing for what he had thought lost and now discovered and he had shown once more that he was no different than them. He loved and cared about the same things they all did. It affected Danny the most, for he had dropped to one knee and silently wept in happiness for the man who was his Mard Fervon. Anuk and Nayeca were beside him, Kesyla kneeling in front of him but not really understanding what was happening as Anuk and Nayeca did. She would come to learn over the next few days and it would make her love the life she had become part of even more. Julie had leaned into Colin without regard for who saw them now, tears in her eyes as he held her close. His entire team had dropped to one knee in happiness and reverence for what the man who had saved all of their lives more times than they could remember through the years had finally found.

When Martin let out a roar of happiness and scooped Jezima and Meral both into his arms and began spinning them around in glee as if they weighed nothing at all, it was Atropos who acted. He sang with happiness within for what his King had found, but he was also a Captain of the Durcunusaan and this area was not entirely secure. He began to silently issue orders to the others who had flooded the area with hand signals and soft whispers into his jaw implant and within minutes this simple field had become the most secure location on the face of the planet. Atropos was the Queen’s brother and a senior Durcunusaan officer though still only a Captain in rank by choice. He was well known throughout the Durcunusaan and the regular military and no one questioned his orders in any way. He finally stepped up to his sister Aricia and Anja who were holding Dysea and For’mya between them with For’mya clutching Dysea’s waist and whispered to her, prodding them all forward towards where their STRIKER was. Anja nodded her head through tear stained eyes and though it took an additional twenty minutes to finally get Martin to the ship with Jezima and Meral in tow; he kept pulling one of them close to him and speaking animatedly, they were finally able to get him on the STRIKER and two minutes after that it was airborne for the Adhoc base outside Jorlari.

Atropos turned back to the men and women who had gathered and moved directly to where Saydia and the other Tasmor were standing still somewhat in shock. This turn of events was quite eye opening even though they did not really know what had taken place. Anthylea and Drenia did not step around Saydia this time to block Atropos from getting to close to their Sovereign Regent knowing who he was and not wanting to cause a confrontation, but they also took notice that the large man stopped a respectable distance from her and bowed his head to all of them.

“Sovereign Regent I...”

“What ... what just happened Atropos?” Saydia asked him directly. Saydia Daret was no longer frightened about what had taken place to get them here to this point. She had already decided her course of action in the coming days and weeks. These Lycavorian people were so very proud and honorable and perhaps the deadliest men and women she had ever seen before in her life. They had treated the Tasmor with respect and honor even after the earlier incident, and Saydia had no intention of allowing this opportunity to pass her people by. It seemed that everyone with her was of the same mind, for Saydia could feel the trust building between their two species as each hour passed. Atropos was slightly surprised that she remembered his name at all and the stock of the Tasmor rose even more in his eyes with this simple action. They were adapting to events that were changing right in front of them almost as easily as Lycavorians. He glanced quickly at where Namiri and Emylea stood and now understood what his King had told Anja and his other Queens. It appeared these Tasmor were going to play a very large part in the future and within their family.

“I apologize for...” Atropos began but stopped quickly. He shook his head with a smile and continued. “It is actually a very long and not entirely happy story Sovereign Regent.” He spoke. “Anja and my sister told you that the majority of my people out here with us can trace a portion of their lineage back to the Pralor people?”

Saydia nodded her head. “Your sister told us this when we were on your ship, yes.”

Atropos nodded his head with a smile. “Martin is ... he is over three thousand years old and...” He told them seeing their eyes go wide at this information. It was obviously something none of them suspected or believed until now. “He is the fourth generation descendant of the Chief Elder Pralor who made the decision to merge with our people so very long ago. He is the Great, Great Grandson to Sumar of the Pralor people. We came out here never expecting to find much, certainly not what we have discovered so far. The two women you saw are the mother and sister to the man who we have begun to call the father of us all. Sumar. They are Martin’s Leonidas’ blood, his family, and there is nothing that is more important to Martin Leonidas than his family.”

“He did not know they existed?” Perlyea asked stunned.

Atropos shook his head once more. “None of us did until a day or so ago.” He answered. He stepped closer to them as a group but still kept a respectful distance. “Anja asked that I see to it all of you are brought back to the base. They would like you and your daughters, all of you to take part in this joyous time.”

“Us?” Saydia gasped in surprise.

Atropos nodded his head. “What all of us have seen in these last hours is distasteful and horrific. Our people and yours with knowledge in these matters can take things from here and do their jobs, at least for now. A strong glass of Spartan wine or my sister’s coffee and a few hours away from the death around us will help us to tolerate it and move forward.”

Saydia took a deep breath and nodded her head after a moment. “I will agree with that.” She spoke evenly.

Atropos nodded his head. “General Simpson has authorized you to bring more of your forces to the surface if you wish. This is now a Joint operation Sovereign Regent for it involves your people as well as ours and the King will not leave you out of the investigation. Not after what the Tasmor did here for our people.”

“You are very well spoken for a man who tries to make it seem like he is nothing more than a soldier.” Saydia said.

Atropos smiled at this and nodded his head. “My wife and mate Lilika.” He said. “She believes education is a gift from the gods and she insisted that our sons and I take advantage of this.”

“And you obeyed her?” Saydia asked somewhat surprised to hear his answer.

Atropos chuckled at her question and for a moment he thought he saw a flash of anger in her eyes at his reaction. “You will discover that there are many areas where the females of our species are the ones in charge Sovereign Regent. And in those cases, no, we do not defy our wives and mates. Not if we wish to remain able to move without pain.”

Saydia Daret couldn’t help the yelp of laughter that escaped her lips and her hand went to her lips in embarrassment but she saw Atropos still smiling at her. She could also see the small smiles of humor on both Perlyea and Anthylea’s faces as well. This man was stern faced and looked ready to kill with a single word, yet Saydia found he was far more than his outward appearance projected.

“Forgive me.” She said finally.

Atropos shook his head quickly. “There are differences between our peoples, yes.” He told her. “However, many of us believe we are not so very different either.” He motioned with his hand to one of the Lifters that were pulling up a short distance away. “Please ... allow me to escort you back to the base.”

UNION ADHOC BASE

When they had returned to the Lycavorian temporary base area Saydia was shocked to discover that it had expanded ever further than she thought possible. Apparently these men and women had done this type of thing before many times. She was also stunned to find out that separate, portable quarters had been erected for her and most of those with her. Large barracks type buildings had been established for the Tasmor troops as well as those Lycavorians who were on the ground. A number that was increasing with each hour it seemed. When they had returned to the ADHOC area as they called it she found King Leonidas, his Queens and their dragons all sitting along the edge of the lake not far from where they were. An open sided Mess building had also been erected closer to the lake shore and Saydia could now see dozens of Lycavorians and her people alike sitting along the lake shore in different locations holding trays of hot food. Based on what she had eaten last night, their food was varied and compatible with Tasmor physiology and in fact it was quite delicious and many of her people were taking this chance to sample the food and drink. As she watched, Saydia saw that most of the Tasmor were younger in age, but there were quite a few older Tasmor females mixed in and enjoying the food and drink as well. It appeared as if her people had already decided they had discovered fast friends and allies and were making the most of it.

“Amazing isn’t it?” The female voice spoke from behind her and Saydia turned quickly to see Tobia step up beside her.

Saydia’s face brightened and it showed in her expression. “Tobia?” She gasped. “I did not ... I did not think you would ever speak to me again.”

Tobia met her eyes and sipped from her mug of coffee. “I may have spoken more harshly than I intended before.” Tobia spoke softly. “I apologize for that.”

Saydia shook her head quickly in response. “No.” She spoke firmly. “It is I who should be apologizing to you for my words and actions. I did not heed the words you spoke to me two years ago and it almost cost my people a chance at a future we could not even imagine. I am so very sorry Tobia. I should have trusted you then and I should have trusted you the moment I saw you among these people.”

Tobia knew without question that Saydia spoke true words for she knew the women well enough. She had spent enough nights in hers and Anthylea’s arms to know what Saydia Daret truly desired for her people.

“Yes, you should have.” Tobia told her. “Especially after the times we spent together alone and with Anthylea.”

Saydia Daret looked suitably ashamed and she turned away, her near bronze like skin turning slightly red and her normally dark blond hair turning a noticeably darker shade. Tobia reached out then and took her arm softly. Most Tasmor could will the color of their hair to change within a few shades of their natural color but Tobia also knew that it also changed due to their emotional mood as well. The darker color of Saydia’s hair indicated shame and that is not something she was used to feeling Tobia knew.

“Don’t.” Tobia spoke gently. “You are a strong and proud woman Saydia Daret. That is what attracted me to you in the first place. And what happened is not something that can destroy what we had if we don’t let it.”

Saydia turned back and looked at her. “Your friendship is dearer to me than I allowed to show outwardly Tobia. To Anthylea as well.” Saydia said.

“As is yours to me.” Tobia answered. “Both of you. We can put this behind us and move forward however.”

“Can we?” Saydia asked.

“Do you want to?”

Saydia gripped her hand. “You know I do.” She answered.

Tobia smiled warmly. “I will always cherish the nights that I spent with you and with Anthylea, but I have discovered some things in these past weeks. Some things that have made my heart sing.”

Saydia nodded her head. “I heard whispers among these people that your man Murano had rediscovered himself. That he walks once more with his head held high.”

Tobia nodded her head. “He has.”

“Does Mari know?” Saydia asked.

Tobia smiled and nodded her head. “Many things have happened as I said. Mari had apparently figured it out many years ago. About Murano too. She is so smart.” She looked at Saydia with bright eyes. “She has become the wife and mate to Martin’s young pureblood son Deion. She has become like him.”

Saydia gasped and squeezed her hand harder. “Is ... is that even possible?” She asked as so many different ideas and scenarios began flying through her head.

Tobia nodded. “Yes it is.” Tobia answered shaking her head. “The virus within their blood allows this. It is why you have seen elves and others who can shift their forms. I would have never believed it but it’s true. The happiness I have felt from Mari within the Etheric realm is beyond beautiful.”

“They can change someone?” Saydia asked in disbelief.

Tobia nodded once more. “Yes. You have seen this with the Gene Enhancements Perlyea was able to develop. It happens differently for different species, but those most closely like them physically and medically can be “Turned” is the word they use. My people can be fully turned like Mari.”

“Are you happy for her Tobia?” Saydia asked her.

“How could I not be?” Tobia spoke. “She burns so much brighter now.”

Saydia smiled and pulled her close for a hug. “Then I am happy for you.” She said with genuine warmth. “Though Emylea will be very disappointed.” Saydia spoke pushing her out to arm’s length now. “She has taken no other into her embrace since Mari was among us for those few months.”

“I will tell her if you wish. Explain it to her.” Tobia said.

Saydia shook her head. “I will make this known to her. She will be saddened but she will be happy for her.”

Tobia gripped her arms and looked at her. “These Lycavorians Saydia, they are stern and sometimes very brutal, but they are loyal to a fault to those they consider their friends. They are proud and strong just like the Tasmor. I have only been among them for a few weeks but I can say without reservation that Martin Leonidas will not turn his back on the Tasmor. Not after what you have done here to help his people.”

Saydia nodded as her eyes swept back across the field around her where her people were sitting and eating with Lycavorians and elves and many different species they had never seen before, men and women who they were becoming fast friends with. “Yes, I am beginning to see that taking shape right in front of me.” She answered.

“And Perlyea?” Tobia asked and Saydia turned to meet her eyes.

“She is a different woman now Tobia. Perlyea’s only goal was to provide a future for our people.’ Saydia spoke. “That was the driving force for all she has done. She let that cloud her judgment and reason for a time but this Queen Anja has helped her to see the falseness of her ways. I do not doubt Perlyea’s goals or her genuine desire to see our people grow Tobia. Not anymore.”

“Good.” Tobia said. “She is another strong woman, just like you and she can do more good if she is focused on things she can influence rather than things she cannot.”

“Indeed.” Saydia said. “And I believe she has found that balance again.” Saydia looked over to where Martin sat once more. “This is ... this type of reaction towards these new women. It is foreign to me. It seems like everything we have discovered this day just went away once they arrived.”

Tobia shook her head quickly. “Do not worry. It did not.” Tobia told her. “Martin’s people and your own doctors and scientists are crawling all over the two facilities. It is not forgotten Saydia, Martin has just left this work to those who are trained for it. He is not shy about admitting that he does not understand something, and he allows his people to do their work and stays out of their way.”

“And these women that arrived a few hours ago?” Saydia asked. “His family I have been told?”

Tobia nodded her head. “Yes. A family that he never thought he would discover. A family he never knew he had.”

Saydia turned to look at her fully. “Tobia ... this power Namiri and Emylea have told me he has.” Saydia asked her. “It is like what you and your species can do is it not?”

Tobia shook her head. “Not in the way you have seen us use it no.” She replied. “Martin, four of his sons, his daughter, a few others among their kind, they can manifest their Etheric power into the physical realm as weapons. It was a skill that was found in my people but on a miniscule scale.”

“The Praetorians you told Anthylea and I about?” Tobia asked.

“Yes.” Tobia replied. “Out of the trillions of our people, at our height of power, there were only a few hundred Praetorians. The gene was that rare. But within bloodlines it can be and usually is passed down in some form. Martin’s ancestor Sumar, he was the first and most powerful of the Praetorians. The gene he carried passed down within his descendants as you have seen. As Namiri and Emylea have seen within Martin.”

“Could this gene be passed to my people through the Gene Enhancements that Perlyea developed?” Saydia asked.

Tobia shook her head. “No. The Lycavorians on Ventori were gone from their original homeworld long before Sumar found his way there. The gene is not present in them.”

Saydia looked almost relieved at this information as she gazed at where Martin and the others were sitting. “Good.” She said softly. “That is not something I want to deal with.”

“You can trust them Saydia.” Tobia told her. “Just as I know that you trust me.”

“And I do trust you Tobia.” Saydia said. “Never doubt that.”

Tobia squeezed her hands and caused Saydia to focus on her. “Then tell me why have you avoided joining with Anthylea in a Union?”

Saydia looked embarrassed once more and looked away shyly. “You know why.” She answered.

“Anthylea loves you Saydia.” Tobia told her.

“And I love her equally in return.” Saydia answered.

“Then why?” Tobia asked.

“The Tasmor Parliament would never allow this Tobia.” Saydia answered. “As Sovereign Regent I must remain able to bear children to our males if one presents himself and they deem he is worthy of laying with me.”

Tobia shook her head. “I so dislike that law of your people.” She said softly. “It does not give you the choice.”

Saydia nodded in agreement. “As much as I would like nothing else but to give myself only to Anthylea, even I cannot break that law of our people. I am one of the fertile Tasmor females and this has been our way for centuries.”

“I know but Anthylea is one of the Breeders among your females.” Tobia said.

Saydia nodded in agreement. “Yet none of them are able to have children Tobia. The enhancements Perlyea developed from the Lycavorians who allowed us to take their DNA did not give them the ability to be fertile as we had hoped.”

Tobia nodded her head slowly. “Knowing what I know now, I guess I understand that. You should have told me though. I could have helped somehow.”

“If this Queen Anja is as magical as Perlyea tells me, that time may soon come.” Saydia spoke. “I pray to the stars that it does. Every time I have to give myself to someone other than Anthylea hurts her more than I can put into words. And it takes a small portion from me as well.”

Tobia smiled. “Then go and be with her.” She told her. “Here, away from the prying eyes of the Tasmor Parliament. Here among the fresh air and beautiful scenery. Go and be with her and show her how much you love her.”

Saydia’s dark brown eyes became suddenly very bright. “I ... gods I never thought about that.”

“Martin and the others will be occupied until tomorrow at least.” Tobia said. “And we all have people who are doing their jobs to discover the answers we want. Go and be with Anthylea and enjoy this time with her.”

Saydia leaned over and kissed her full on her lips. It was a kiss that Tobia did not shy away from for she had experienced it before. “Will ... will you join us?” Saydia asked in a whisper that only she could hear. “I know where your heart lay Tobia, but until you are back within his arms, you do not need to deny yourself physical pleasure and the warmth of those who care deeply for you. Once you are rejoined with Murano then your love will pour forth for him alone I know.”

Whether it was because it had been so long, or because she had seen how Martin and his Queens were with each other, or just the newness and happiness of everything to come about these last weeks, Tobia smiled at her with a sultry upward curl of her lips.

“I think perhaps I will accept your offer Saydia Daret.” Tobia told her as she pressed her body tighter to Saydia’s lush form. “If it is to be our last time together, than we should make it memorable for all don’t you think?”

Saydia’s arm curled around her waist. “Yes I do.” She told her with a seductive smile. “Yes I do.”

“Then let us find Anthylea and then go to these quarters they have built for you.” Tobia spoke confidently. “I’m sure between the two of us we can succeed in tearing her away from whatever she might be doing.”

Saydia laughed heartily as they began to walk arm in arm. “I do believe you are correct in that.” She agreed. “I distinctly remember she could not think correctly when we both lavished her with attention.”

ICARAVA

DARASTRIXI HOMEWORLD

DARASTRIXETHE (DRAGONBLOOD) SPACE

NORTHERN CONTINENT

LIVAIJI SULEVFU FACILITY

Robati and Yokra were just sitting down to a small dinner when the open area beside the table suddenly lit up and both of them came to their feet in shock as the image of Androcles appeared next to their table. The image shimmered for several seconds and then became as clear as if he was standing in the room with them. Robati gripped Yokra’s hand in shock and they watched as his head and eyes searched for several seconds and then focused on them.

Sia Sepa dask vur Opsola...” Andro spoke as he bowed his head slightly out of respect. “Forgive me for causing you such a start.” (My soul mother and father)

“Androcles!” Robati exclaimed softly. “Ithquenti usja! You frightened me half to death!” (Gods lad)

Yokra was quicker on the uptake as a former military man and he knew immediately that something had caused Andro to contact them directly. They had spoken to him several times over these last weeks, Dorian, Elynth and Ryner as well, and he and Robati both had grown very fond of them and done so very quickly. It was as if they had always known them and seen them grow. It felt as if they were part of their family and had been for centuries. Even their sons had commented on how much they felt at ease with the four of them.

“Androcles ... what is wrong?” Yokra spoke causing Robati to look at him in surprise. “You would not contact us directly unless something has changed.”

“It is time Sepa Opsola.” Andro told him.

Yokra became instantly alert. And concerned. “Jaka sia sepa deevdru!?” He gasped now. “The plan was to wait another week!” (Now my soul son)

Andro shook his head. “I have concluded what we had to do here and we are already enroute to the station. There is ... something within Dorian, Elynth, Ryner and I says for you to move now. We do not question our instincts.”

“Do you think we have been discovered?” Yokra asked.

Andro shook his head once more. “We cannot determine what it is we feel, but we sense that things have changed where you are. If they have not discovered you, then someone is getting close. Closer than we would like. We have spoken with Laren and Ladur already and they are informing Koppentotz Em’morr. I need you and our soul mother to inform the others. You have three hours.”

“Three hours!” Robati exclaimed.

Sepa Opsola, you must erase any trace that you were ever there before you leave that place.” Andro spoke. “You understand what I am saying yes?”

Yokra nodded his head. “Yes.”

“We have sent probes ahead of our ship.” Andro told him. “They will reach the station in two days. Once you arrive in three days they will be waiting for you in the landing bay closest to the command center. You will also find five Pralor Worker drones already there on site. They will be scanning the station for any devices that someone may have left behind. Leave them to their work.”

“I understand.” Yokra spoke as Robati moved up beside him and pressed against him.

“The probes will have uniforms and equipment inside them for Laren, Ladur, you and our soul mother.” Andro explained. “Also for General Dytin and Dalis as well as Koppentotz Aviel and his mate Nahko. I need you to insure this is given to them for each set will contain specific information for each of them and the armor has been made explicitly for them. The other thirteen sets of armor give to those you trust the most. Bring no more than twenty Sepa Opsola. That is all the equipment we were able to put inside the probes.”

Yokra nodded. “It will be done.” He spoke.

“Anything you cannot carry with you ... destroy.” Androcles continued. “You will need nothing once you are among us. None of you will. I cannot stress enough that everything having to do with Laren and Ladur and yourselves must be purged from the facility you are in now Sepa Opsola. Everything. No matter how minor it seems. If it has to do with them or anyone helping them it must be disposed of.”

“You are concerned sepa deevdru?” Yokra picked up on that in his voice.

Andro nodded his head. “As I said, we do not know what it is we feel, but it tells us to have all of you get out now.”

“You are Dahakoan.” Yokra said. “This is part of what you are Androcles.”

“I know...” Andro answered. “I’m still learning how to come to grips with that.”

“It is destiny sepa deevdru.” Robati spoke now.

Andro chuckled softly. “I do not like when destiny does not give me a straight answer however.” He said causing both of them to laugh gently.

Their conversations with Androcles and all six of his wives and mates these last weeks had been enlightening to say the least. They had spoken to all of Androcles’ wives and mates but they most enjoyed speaking with Sadi, Ne’Veha and Sehri. The three of them were the most physically beautiful to Yokra and Robati and the most open with their thoughts and feelings. All of his wives were incredibly intelligent and beautiful but they suspected that Carisia, Lu’ria and Caliria were rather introverted and more tightly held to their feelings. It was Sadi and Ne’Veha who were the most open and pleasant and Sehri was simply a joy with her bubbly nature and infectious smile.

“What is it you feel Androcles?” Yokra asked. “Hold nothing back from us hesi sepa deevdru.“ (Our soul son)

Andro met his eyes evenly. “We sensed death sepa opsola.” He answered. “If you do not leave within the next few hours there will be much death as a result. That is all we saw.”

“That is enough.” Yokra stated holding Robati tight. “We will make it so Androcles.”

Andro nodded his head in the transmission. “Then we will see you soon.” He spoke.

PREMONITION

FORTY-SIX HOURS FROM PRALOR STATION

Andro slid his finger across the large star chart before them, Deion on his right side and Dutkne and Denali on his left with Jomann and Fedor. Murano stood on the opposite side of the chart table now sporting the Union Mark VI ArmorPly. He was breaking it in and getting used to the feel of the amazing armor. He had seen it in action and it was one of those things he had wished his people had thought up and built.

“ ... Right where we were supposed to be after our first jump.” Andro was speaking. “Sadi and Ne’Veha will maintain a wide, crisscrossed course between jumps that will put us on our location in just over forty-six hours.” Andro told them. “Armen is doing the same thing behind us but in a much wider pattern to maximize the sensors on SPARTA’S WRATH and keep us within her sensor range. He is sending the feed directly to us so that we do not need to extend our own sensors so far.”

“He can do that?” Dutkne asked.

“He says that he can and I will trust him in areas I have no knowledge about.” Andro replied. “Sadi once tried to explain to me how the different spatial variables factored into sensor range and I thought my head was going to explode.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.