Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 36

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

ALPHA QUADRANT
SPARTA’S WRATH

Androcles Leonidas dropped to one knee on the floor of the QCR Room and took several deep breaths as Armen moved away from the small podium control station on the other side of the room and moved across the distance to stand beside him.

-Androcles?- Armen questioned. –Do you require medical attention?-

Andro lifted his head slowly and took one last deep breath as he felt the resonances of his wives and siblings echo from the bowels within their new ship. They must have just landed in the landing bay and all of them were sprinting to where he was, concern swirling around them. He rose to his feet calmly and shook his head as he met Armen’s eyes.

“No Armen.” He answered evenly. “For the first time ... for the first time in a long time I feel like a great weight has been lifted from my shoulders. It feels ... it feels refreshing.”

Armen looked at him oddly for a moment. –You, your father and a few others, you carry a sense of duty and honor within you that many do not Androcles. All Lycavorians cherish this sense of duty and honor, but you and a few others use it as a shield at times. While others do not.- He stated. –It is much more than others know and understand. It is a duty most could not carry.-

Andro nodded his head in agreement. “Perhaps we do.” He said. “My father told me once when I was a boy that it was ingrained in our blood because of my grandfathers and all they had to do before us. All they had done in their lifetimes. I am finally beginning to understand what he meant that day, but it also...”

-It makes you part of who you are.- Armen finished the statement.

Andro smiled warmly as his azure eyes gazed upon the hulking seven foot tall avatar that had become a unique and intricate part of his life in so short a time. “You ... you sound very much alive when you say that my friend. And full of emotion.” He told him.

-Yet I am not alive.- Armen told him. –I lack the necessary emotional and physical requirements that living beings exhibit.-

Andro’s azure colored eyes glittered in the light of the room and he stepped up to Armen without hesitation. “Are you so sure Armen?” He said with a smile seeing Armen’s eyes blink several times in what could almost be a very confused nature.

“What is our status?” He continued quickly.

-The INQUISITOR is fully under our control.- Armen told him. –Murano has started back with the prisoner Dante Moran and Robert Moran is being transported in a separate ship. They will be detained immediately and escorted to the holding cells.-

“Their escort ships?” Andro asked.

Armen shook his head. –They chose to fight.- He answered. –I was forced to destroy them.-

Andro nodded his head. “There was no other option.” He stated. “I want full security measures active from the moment they come aboard Armen. Constant visual surveillance and they are not to talk to one another. Moran won’t be staying long anyway. Have a STRIKER prepped for transport as well. Once Yuri’s people have replaced our own on the INQUISITOR, bring them all back and set a course for Ukwav.”

-You will allow her to keep the High Coven ship?- Armen asked.

Andro nodded his head. “They will need a command ship for when they are not at their base. I ... I have a feeling that Yuri and Pa’cour will be playing a much larger role in the future than even they think. They will need a ship capable of projecting their influence.”

-There are many who will not agree with that decision- Armen told him.

“Probably. Fuck them.” Andro answered bluntly. “They don’t have a clue what is going on and they never will.”

-We will stay with the original plan then?- Armen asked.

Androcles nodded. “Am’uur and the Prep team have reported in yes?”

-Per your instructions everything has already been arranged.- Armen told him with a nod. –Am’uur reported two point three hours before the assault began. I did not want to interrupt you. They are ready.-

“Have SirsanGai choose the flight team for the STRIKER taking Moran to the rendezvous Armen.” Andro told him. “I want no miscues on this.”

-Understood.- Armen held up the small data disc. –I transmitted the entire exchange to Dilaen’s personal P1. And the designated coordinates as you instructed.-

“She will know what to do with it.” Andro said. “And burst Denali about what has taken place. He will want to know what is going on. He has felt the shift in my emotions over the last hour and no doubt our father. He will be worried.” Andro turned when the double doors to the QCR room opened and Sadi led them all into the large room with looks of concern on their faces.

-I assume you did not tell them that the teleportation station was cleared by Admiral O’Connor and your mother’s medical staff for full operational status.- Armen asked before they were within earshot.

Andro grinned at him. “I may have failed to mention that to them ... yes.”

Andro could have sworn he saw Armen smile before he answered. –Then I will leave you to explain it to them.- He stated and turned quickly moving for the other entrance.

Andro was about to reply that he was a coward when he felt Sadi’s hands reach for him first, followed in quick succession by all of his wives and mates and then his sisters. All of them demanding to know what had just taken place and if he was alright, their voices hitting him all at once with different levels of concern. Andro pulsed all of them with his aura as they crowded close to him, Carisia and Sadi pressing to his sides and Sehri to his front as Lu’ria and Ne’Veha pressed close to the backs of Sadi and Carisia. All of them could feel his Etheric resonance and how clear and completely uncluttered it felt. It was bright, pure power and clarity the likes of which they had never felt from him before. It very nearly took their breaths away and they looked at him with questions in their beautiful eyes but they were content to know he was safe and did not flood him with questions. It was not something that his siblings missed either and as was usually the case, it was Eliani who spoke what all of them wanted to speak and did so in her usual blunt nature.

“What the hell was that all about?” She exclaimed. “You just up and disappeared into thin air! What’s going on Andro?”

Andro nuzzled Sadi’s head and then Sehri’s cheek as he pulled them all closer to his body and held them. “Father has succeeded arande.” Andro told her seeing her green eyes grow wide in surprise as she moved closer to him, Sehri drawing her tight with her arm. “Justice for our mother and our brother and sister has been served.”

Lisisa stepped closer to him as well pressing between Dorian, Nara, Sheva and Deion, their arms drawing her close without conscious thought, even as her arms slipped around Sheva’s waist and then Mari, who remained attached to her brother’s side. “Then ... Andro then... ?”

Andro nodded his head. “Pusintin is dead.” He said softly.

Deion Leonidas was the one who spoke as he lowered his head and spoke softly, Mari’s beautiful face turning up to look at him as he spoke what all of them felt. “And may his ano reside in the darkest pits of jorbhe for all time for what he has done.” Even though several of the words were spoken in their ancient language, Mari understood them fluently and it was only another sign to her that this is where she belonged. Understanding of and the ability to speak their language came to her in a matter of hours ... not the years it would have taken someone else to learn. It was as if a door had been opened within her that had kept this knowledge locked away until now.

Avoi.” Nara echoed her twin.

“Kalis was seriously wounded while protecting our medwaw For’mya. He stepped in front of three bullets fired by Pusintin that were intended to kill her when he realized he was not going to win.” Andro saw Lisisa’s eyes grow wider then the rest of them at this news because of all his sisters and brothers she had been the most skeptical of Kalis and his ultimate intentions. “Medwaw Anja reached him in time and he will survive. We took casualties ... our people took casualties ... the Puma Bane did not act entirely as father predicted they would, but father and his team prevailed.”

“When can we...” Deion began to ask.

Andro took notice that Mari was beside him, clutching tightly to his hand and from her very clear resonance and scent, having no intention of being removed from his side. “We must let father and our mothers get control of everything again fervon. A day. Probably two. Then we can contact them on the QCR before we depart for the Beta Quadrant.”

“How did you... ?” Dorian asked him softly. “You just up and vanished. Poof!”

Andro smiled at them feeling the love of family saturating the room as it always did when they were together. Only now it was different. Now it was as if a great weight and cloud of pain was lifting from all of them. He looked down and gazed into Sehri’s bright blue eyes and leaned over to kiss her softly. He looked back up at his brother.

“I may have forgotten to tell everyone that the Teleportation System is fully operational and very safe.” Andro told them with a wry grin.

“May have?” Eliani exclaimed. “Aur mida!”

“That is something we can discuss at another time.” He told them. “And I don’t mean your ass Eli.” He told her with a smile causing all of them to look at him shocked.

“Andro!” Lisisa exclaimed. “Andro ... you just made a joke!”

Andro chuckled and nodded his head. “I suppose I did.”

“My ass is not a joke!” Eliani protested.

Andro released Sadi and the others and scooped Eliani into his arms squeezing her tightly in a brotherly fashion and buried his face in her hair. Eliani didn’t hesitate and hugged him back just as tightly as everyone looked on with wide smiles. They all knew Andro had a unique and special connection to both Eliani and Zarah but this did not bother them in the least. Andro set Eliani back down and looked at them. “Right now we ... right now we have a debrief to attend.” He grinned even wider when he saw their eyes roll at that information. “Jomann, Torian and Ridor will conduct the brief. They’ll make it painless and quick. It is 1030 hours and when that is finished we can clean up and I will fill all of you in on what has taken place over a very large meal. I promise. There is much we still have to do and if I do not let our grandmothers know we are all safe I will not remain healthy for long.”

Eliani and Lisisa laughed at that statement. It was a real laugh; a warm laugh. A laugh filled with emotion that they had not been able to feel in a long time. Justice had been taken care of, and now they could go forward into the future and see what the unknown brought to them.

Lisisa stepped up to her brother and slapped his face lightly causing everyone to chuckle at this. “You better be quick about it!” She snapped. “I can feel them demanding to know what is happening and we are not going to suffer through an entire debrief without you.”

Andro met her smile and all of them could feel the sense of peace emanating from him as he smiled. “I wouldn’t think of it.” He said.

Rensibfla!” Eliani spat as she snuggled happily in Jomann’s powerful arms causing all of them to burst into relieved laughter.


MANNE
SIX HOURS POST BATTLE

Radem watched silently from the edge of the clearing as the shoebox sized container was carried into the rear of the MENKLA transport a hundred meters away under heavy guard. He had done what his self proclaimed oath to Androcles had required and he had remained with Pusintin until the monster had long passed into the dark beyond. When he was certain that the monster was truly dead, though he did not care if it wasn’t so, he completely incinerated what remained of one of the butchers of his people. Androcles had been very correct in detailing how the great Marshall Pusintin of the Kavalian Federation would die, and it was not at all painless in the least. Half a dozen times Radem had waited and watched in the shadows as the monster known as Pusintin screamed and thrashed about on the cave floor in horrific agony as his bones and internal organs were eaten away and destroyed from within.

It had taken four long hours to complete, but in the end all that remained of the first born son of King Leonidas of Sparta fit in the box now being loaded on the ship. Radem felt no remorse or regret for his actions, and he was quite certain Androcles felt none in the least. They had grown close over these last three years and in many ways Androcles Leonidas was now a brother to Radem. A lone brother to replace the four that had died by the orders of men who were not even worthy to give them. Androcles had bestowed much history of his people and especially his grandfather to Radem in their travels, and while he would never know for sure, Radem felt that King Leonidas the First would have approved of their actions.

Androcles and Radem had remained in constant touch, at least once a week during these last six months given everything that had occurred. Androcles had sworn to him on that planet so far away that he would allow Radem to have vengeance for his people. In doing so, he would also provide justice for crimes committed against Androcles’ second elven mother and hundreds of his people so recently committed by Pusintin and his cronies. He had gone to great lengths to insure that he kept that vow to Radem and now Radem would never question the resolve or the spoken word of Androcles Leonidas again.

And he would insure none of his people did.

Radem had been correct in what he told Pusintin as he was sitting there dying. The name Soul Slayer had been given to Androcles Leonidas during a time of war. He and his Bonded sister Elynth had claimed more Evolli lives during that war then any single other. It was a vile curse in the native Evolli language, yet now it was a revered name on their homeworld. It had been since the day when Androcles and Elynth had risked their own lives to save the lives of nearly two dozen Evolli children right in their very capital on the very first day they had arrived to try and begin the healing. They had acted without any concern for their own safety and he and Elynth had kept an entire section of a collapsing building from crushing the children. It was a building damaged during the war and it had chosen this time to finally disintegrate. Using the amazing powers that they commanded, Androcles and Elynth had imposed their own bodies between the crushing steel and concrete and protected the children and the civilians who had dashed forward to rescue them. They had done this in full view of thousands of Evolli civilians who had gathered to lay their eyes upon Soul Slayer and his Bonded sister and millions more who were watching across the planet on the news feeds.

That was the day that the rightful Evolli Ruling Quorum, now restored to power, and millions of Evolli had seen that perhaps not all hope was lost. If the two individuals who had claimed more lives during the war, who were feared by every Evolli soldier, if they could put aside their hate and anger at what had occurred and rescue the children of those who were thought to be their hated enemies, then there could still be hope for the future. That day had begun the rebirth of the Evolli as a people and a species, and none of them had looked back since. They turned their hatred and false anger towards who they now knew was responsible for a war that had cost too much on both sides. Over the course of the next six weeks, Androcles and Elynth, six Durcunusaan and six veteran Evolli warriors had blazed a path of destruction and death across The Wilds and Kavalian space. They had liberated hundreds of priceless Evolli artifacts that were the cornerstone of Evolli culture and history from the Kavalian animals and the pirate scum who had they had been sold to. Artifacts that would help to bring about the change so many knew needed to happen. Radem had been one of those six Evolli.

It was during one of these missions where Androcles had saved his life by taking a bullet intended for Radem’s head. The projectile had merely stunned Andro after slamming into his Dragon Armor encased helmet, but this had been the turning point for their relationship. This is what had brought them together.

Over the course of the next few missions he had spent many hours with Androcles and Elynth both. They had gifted him with the ability to speak to them with his mind and Radem had proven a very talented learner. They shared their time with him, spoke of battles fought and lives lost. When they discovered Radem too had been at Alba Tau and had voiced opposition to such an action, it brought them even closer together. They discovered he had tried to stop the attack and then had spent the next three days trying to save as many Evolli soldiers as he could. He had tried to tell the leadership that it was a losing battle. That the dragons and riders would never give up the remains of their dead. Radem was a soldier yes, but he had far more respect and knowledge of the men and dragons that his leaders so causally dismissed. Not one of them had listened to him and finally he had deserted with a hundred of his best soldiers to try and rescue and pull as many of their people as they could from that vile killing ground.

Andro and Elynth in turn discovered that while Alba Tau had been a defining moment in their lives, it had also been a defining moment in the evolution of the Evolli as a species. It was that battle where thousands upon thousands of the Evolli had their eyes open to what was really happening, Radem among them. And what their actions had cost them. It was Alba Tau that had finally caused the Evolli people as a whole to step back and see just how badly they had been duped. Since that day Radem had been dedicated to seeing his people returned to the honor and trust they once held. He had been instrumental in ousting the false rulers who had led the initial coup against the elected government and he had been present to watch all of them executed. The unquestioned support of Androcles Leonidas and nearly two hundred Durcunusaan volunteers had insured that the rightful rulers were reinstated to power. This was an event that had never made the Netnews channels within the Union. The three hour long battle of the Evolli Quorum Council Building had been vicious and bloody, but Androcles and the Durcunusaan and Evolli troops under his command had held the Kavalian garrison troops at bay until Radem and his men had been able to wrench control back from those who had driven their people into pariahs of the universe. The Kavalians knew who had assisted the Evolli but were able to do nothing to stop them. The garrison troops were not Puma Bane and just Elynth’s presence during the battle had frozen many of them in fear. Radem had taken great satisfaction when the overbearing Kavalian Ambassador who thought he was so superior and untouchable to the Evolli had finally fallen. Radem had seen to his fate personally. It was a day that would now be forever cemented in Evolli history and only added to the respect and reverence many Evolli now felt for Soul Slayer and his Bonded sister.

There were many Evolli who did not feel this way towards Androcles and Elynth. They had become mercenaries and scum who had chosen a life of violence and crime shown to them during the war. They were fewer in number now, and whenever they were found they were annihilated.

Radem turned his head slightly when he saw Miranda Lorian move up to where he stood. He knew who she was, though he had never met her before coming onto her ship for the trip here. He knew her history thanks to Androcles and he had spent eight hours with her on her ship during the journey. It was a bonding of sorts, though what had occurred during the war would remain with them forever. It had been a time of further healing for both of them however, and while they would probably never become friends, at least there was now forgiveness and a good amount of understanding and respect between them.

And some measure of peace for both of them.

“I spoke with Andro before coming down here.” Miranda told him as she stopped beside him. “They had just finished their debrief and were setting course for Ukwav.”

Radem nodded his head slowly as he looked at her. “The settling of accounts. Yes ... he told me this was what he intended before I departed to come here. Eliminating as many threats to the peace and stability of the Alpha Quadrant before he left to come here was a major goal of his. It just so happens that it blended perfectly with obtaining justice for the crimes committed against his family and so many others.”

Miranda looked at him evenly. He was a man she should have hated, but found she could not. Not after speaking with him for four straight hours on the trip here, certainly not after what Androcles had told her, and most especially not now after what he had done.

“Radem...” She began.

“No words need be spoken Admiral Lorian.” He told her.

“Yes ... I believe they do.” Miranda answered. “I ... I hated your people. I hated them for what the war took away from me. Androcles and the Leonidas family ... they took me in when I needed them. Even when the pain of their own wounds and memories was still fresh in their minds they ... they made me part of their family and they did not have to. Their actions are what saved me.”

Radem met her eyes with understanding. “Much like Androcles and Elynth did with me and many of my people. They saved us.”

Miranda nodded in agreement. “Then you understand how much your actions this day have ... you have helped me to defend and protect those I consider my family now. It is a debt that I cannot repay.”

“There is no debt to repay Admiral Lorian.” Radem told her evenly. “If there is any debt to be repaid, it is the Evolli who owe it. And I have acted for them in part by my actions here this day. We have always been an insular species ... even when we were members of the Union so long ago. The war ... the lies we believed ... I think it truly opened the eyes of many who did not realize our ways were old and useless. Androcles and Elynth saw something that first day they came to our world after the war. They saw what we were at our core and they knew then. Many of my people, those with what you religion in their hearts, they believe it is why they did not hesitate to save our children that day. That is the debt that can never be repaid Admiral. The debt of hope once more given to an entire species. A hope we may have never found without them. That is the debt that can never be repaid.”

“Well ... once it gets out what happen here ... that hope is going to explode into reality my friend.” Miranda told him.

Radem took the short sword from his back, now secured in the scabbard and held it out to her gingerly. “Soul Slayer wanted this placed with the monster Pusintin’s ashes as a sign to any who may discover them. A sign of death. No one must touch the blade Admiral. Without the medicines within the Union, even Queen Anja would not be able to save them if they suffer even a minor cut.”

Miranda took the sword and nodded. “I will see to it.” She stated. “You are not returning to the Alpha Quadrant I understand?”

Radem shook his head. “I will remain here. No doubt King Leonidas has many questions that I must now answer. Even he does not know what swirls within the mind of Soul Slayer. It is my place to explain to him what has happened these last months and years.” He looked at her. “It will no doubt be an adventure as you say.”

Miranda chuckled softly. “No bets here.” She stated with a smile of knowing. “You have my personal COM channel Radem. If you need anything ... contact me directly. We’re here now and we’ll always be around.”

Radem nodded his head. “I ... I do not think it will be necessary, but I thank you for the offer.” His eyes went to the transport. “Where will you take him?”

Miranda followed his gaze for a moment then looked back. “We found a planet much like Ukwav in the next system.” She explained. She held up the scabbard. “I’m going to put this and his ashes into a torpedo shell and then blast it into the ocean from orbit. Whatever part of his ashes that don’t burn up on entry will be lost in forty thousand feet of freezing water forever.”

Radem nodded his head slowly. “A fitting end to a monster who has caused so much pain to others.”

Miranda looked at him. “I meant what I said. Anything you need ... contact me.” She told him.

Radem bowed his head to her in respect. “I wish the stars and the gods to guide you in your travels Admiral Lorian.” He said. “As they now guide me.”

Miranda nodded and then turned to head back to the MENKLA as its engines came online and began to power.

A few moments later Radem sensed him approaching from behind but did not flinch as the MENKLA began to reach for the sky. He turned slowly and watched as the young King of the Lycavorian Union stopped only a meter in front of him. He still wore his combat armor, but his shoulder length black hair was now free and blowing in the slight breeze across the area. He dwarfed Radem in size really and without doubt could end his life in a blink of his eyes, yet Radem sensed he was full of questions.

Standing before him was the father of Soul Slayer, and behind only his son and Elynth, the one who had been the dagger in the heart of his people. His people’s finest military minds could not outthink him, or outfight him. He seemed to be able to predict what they would do at nearly every turn, and he was equally as feared as his son by the vast majority of the Evolli military. Radem’s keen eyes and senses could detect several members of his personal team hidden from plain sight but watching no doubt. Not by his choice if Radem was a measure of character, but because they knew the worth of the King that they would so willingly follow into the darkest reaches of horror and death without question.

Radem dropped to one knee in respect, surprising Martin with this action.

“King Leonidas.” He spoke the words almost reverently.

Martin seemed taken aback as he stepped closer. “I think we need to have a talk.” Martin told him calmly.

Radem lifted his head and met his dark brown eyes. “As you order my King.” He stated.

“And stop with that my King shit!” Martin hissed. “Given ... given what has happened here I think that is really stupid! You saved the life of one of my Queens and my children and nephew. You bow to no one! Now get up!”

Radem rose to his feet as the King he and so many of his people were terrified of moved even closer to him. Androcles had told him that his father hated royal protocol and anything like it. He also said his father would honor him in action and words for what he would do. It would appear that once more Soul Slayer had been correct. “Milord?”

“How ... how long have you been here?” Martin asked him.

“I arrived with Admiral Lorian’s forces Milord.” Radem answered.

“My daughter Zarah knew you were coming, didn’t she?”

Radem nodded his head. “You might be surprised at what Soul Slayer shares with his beloved sister Zarah Milord. I discovered after our time together that she is ... she and his sister Eliani are conduits into his soul. One only needs to be clear of mind to see this. You have seen this before no doubt.”

Martin rolled his eyes at that and nodded his head. “Now that ... that doesn’t surprise me in the least. He has always been closer with them.” He said. “Zarah and Lucia have been hiding you this entire time? That’s why they remained here and didn’t return? They knew that he was sending you?”

“I would expect that this is what Soul Slayer intended ... yes. They met me on Admiral Lorian’s ship and have kept me wrapped within the shadows hidden until the time to strike was upon us. My sincere apologies for the injuries suffered by your nephew. I was too slow in my actions.” Radem told him.

Martin shook his head. “You saved For’mya and him.” He stated. “And Kalis is tougher than he looks. They have kept you hidden this whole time?” Martin asked.

“I have never experienced ... the way they can move about within the shadows is most thrilling Milord. I have never experienced anything like it.” Radem said with a touch of happy adventure in his voice.

“What is your name?” Martin asked him. “Your true name. Your Evolli Spirit name.” He finished in a whispered voice only Radem could hear as he moved even closer.

Radem looked at him and it was his turn to be surprised. He smiled slightly after a short time. “I see Soul Slayer does indeed share many sacred things with his father.” He said.

“Not everything it seems.” Martin said.

“My Spirit name is Radem Holnari Convoasce Milord.” Radem answered the question without hesitation. The Evolli Spirit name was perhaps one of the most guarded secrets of the Evolli culture. Very few individuals outside of Evolli culture and territory knew of such a thing. When each child was born they were given a spirit name, to be used only by their dearest loved ones and most treasured friends and never spoken in public. Radem had told Andro his Spirit name on their last mission together. If Soul Slayer saw fit to tell his father the significance of an Evolli’s Spirit name, then there was truly hope after all.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.