Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations - Cover

Wolves and Dragons of the Blood: Revelations

Copyright© 2017 by Mike Cropo

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Fifth Book in the Wolves and Dragons of the Blood series.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Shemale   TransGender   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Vampires   Group Sex   Interracial  

ANDROCLES LEONIDAS

CRANAE ISLAND

FEBRUARY 3, 2575

The sun was just beginning to creep over the horizon of the Laconia Gulf, a warm breeze sweeping in from the west and blowing across the large island owned by Androcles as men and women began to wake on the island itself and within the city of Gytheio across the inlet. Cranae Island was now home to two hundred and fifty Durcunusaan troops, most of them assigned to the island after the thwarted attack by the Eridiani OSG on the villa and its occupants. Jomann and the other detail heads that he had selected had hand picked all of the Durcunusaan, some of them coming from as far away as Apo Prime. They were taking no chances with the lives of their Crown Prince and Princesses, especially not now with the King so far away in parts unknown. This also applied to all of Androcles’s brothers and sisters since, as Andro’s Captain, Jomann now considered them his responsibility as well. Cranae Island was now a fortress unto itself and because of several innovative ideas of Jomann and others; the island had lost almost none of its exterior beauty. The white sandy beaches and timber was still present since all of the improvements had been built around the natural makeup of the island and this also insured the defenses were much harder to detect.

Sadi Leonidas sat on the couch in the main living room of the villa; her legs pulled under her firm bottom as she sipped a mug of Aricia’s special coffee blend and alternately watched the Netnews channel with the volume down low and read from the data pad in her hand on the new STRIKER DT IIA Variant. She had been up for over an hour already, as she was never one to sleep late anyway, more so since she had become Andro’s mate. Lu’ria and Carisia were with Lu’ria’s mother Daba in Eden City for the last day of a three day trip and Ne’Veha had only risen a few moments ago and was in the shower. The Netnews was covering the Union military buildup that was underway in as much detail as they possibly could while also covering the few skirmishes that had taken place along the borders of the KFI and the Union. They were not large battles, mostly small units or special operations forces, but there was no mistaking that the Union was now at war. The mood of the men and women within the Union was not indifferent by any means. Countless interviews had been conducted across the Union by the many Netnews channels and almost overwhelmingly men and women were paying close attention to what was happening. They were also fully in support of Andro’s actions by a ninety-six percent margin across the Union according to the last polls taken by Deia’s office.

While the Netnews men and women were obviously unable to get specifics about the buildup, all of the channels were trying as hard as they could, even though the three owners and thousands of employees of the three corporations that the military conversion affected were not talking. Sadi knew the two men and one women who owned those companies, thanks in part to her father’s connections and while they were businessmen and women, they were also totally loyal to the Union. As were those who worked for them. They had come out of the slavery years under the High Coven with a special love for the Union and no matter what they had been asked over the last four thousand years, whether by Resumar, Deia or Martin, they had delivered upon without question. They were also tied to the original five bloodlines of Lycavorian people by marriages that lasted and endured even now. Sadi was aware that Ben worked with all of them on many things of a civilian nature, though none of them knew of the existence of Dreamland. The two men and one woman knew there was much Riyal in it for their companies as the Union government had no problems paying them to build their weapons or the items that improved the lives of everyone within the Union. Sadi knew of an agreement made with Andro’s father that a small part of their profit from the Union be turned around and put back into the Union Social System. Those three companies donated more time, Riyal and resources to aide the needy than all remaining thirteen engineering companies within the Union combined. There would always be those who needed help; whether due to natural disaster or whatever circumstance, no one in the Union was denied the resources to help them get back on their feet. The Union Social System was carefully monitored so that no one abused the structure, but it was very rare to find someone who did not want to work for what they had. It was a matter of honor for a Lycavorian or elf and generally for all the species of the Union. Those men and women who came across the borders to squat and live off others, of any species, were quickly shown to the borders of the Union when it was discovered and unceremoniously kicked the hell out. They never lasted for more than a few weeks.

There were ten out of the hundred and nineteen Netnews channels that were completely devoted to following the Union Senate and the political situation that was always changing and these were the ones that Sadi Leonidas watched carefully. This morning Netnews Channel 39, a longtime opponent of Deia and then Martin and the Queen’s policies, had been interviewing one politician after the other who had voted in opposition to declaring war on the KFI for their actions against the citizens of the Union. The same men and women who voted against Spartan Law. All told there were a hundred and twenty-seven of them, but Sadi was only concerned with the few who were not afraid to be outspoken about it.

Or what they felt about her, thanks to Ulana.

Sadi Leonidas was one hundred and thirty years old. She had experienced more and endured more in her short life than most young female wolves her age. Indeed, by the very nature of their people, she was in some ways still considered no more than a child because of her age. Regardless of the crimes she had been forced to commit and the sexual favors she had been coerced into performing while under the thumb of the High Coven and her vile step mother; that she had never stopped trying to protect her father and his reputation had earned her untold respect from many of the older Lycavorians and elves who valued family above all else. Much of what she had gone through was now public knowledge, only the parts deemed far too sensitive or private were kept as state secrets. None of that mattered to Sadi Leonidas in the least anymore, for the day she had looked into those azure colored eyes on the Royal Island; Sadi Leonidas had been hooked forever. Yes ... she had denied it at times during the years they were apart, until Androcles had grown into a man, but it was always there and what a delicious man he had grown into. Just looking at him now could set her wolf blood to sizzling. Not only was he the most scrumptious man Sadi had ever seen or smelled physically but he was the most intelligent as well. He could carry on a conversation with scholars in one moment and cuss with the best of the soldiers in the next. He stimulated her mind just as completely as he stimulated her body. That wonderful feeling of belonging to him heart and soul and knowing that she commanded his heart and soul in return was something she could not put into words.

Sadi had been given her life back after the events of that night on the Royal Island of Apo Prime. Her father was once more safe from injury and false accusations and now thriving in his role as a civilian consultant to the military. Her vile step-mother and step-brothers were now rotting in prison somewhere for their crimes and Sadi was finally free of the years of High Coven manipulation. Over the ensuing twenty plus years after that night she finally discovered what freedom was like as she did what she wanted and when she wanted. She became a pilot and studied at the School of the Mages and finally she entered the Union Fleet Academy. No matter what she did or who she was with, her path had ultimately already been set in motion the moment she first saw him. After that it was simply a matter of living her life until the day when their lives would eventually come back together. And Sadi Leonidas was so very happy when it did.

The day Androcles Leonidas returned to her on the tarmac of that Durcunusaan base on Apo Prime, Sadi felt everything coming together into focus. He was so tall and powerful and he was all hers in every way. She resisted briefly ... the difference in their ages making her hesitate for all of ten seconds. Then she learned that Androcles Leonidas’s mind was far older than she would ever be and when he had shared that awareness with her their first night together Sadi had been convinced. When they found Carisia and then Ne’Veha and then Lu’ria, all within months of each other, the pieces rapidly fell together like the missing parts of a puzzle. Sadi knew at times that it bothered Andro that he had more than one wife and mate. He was trying to come out from under his father’s shadow and having more than one mate was a well known signature of his father’s. But in the end, like her, Andro could not deny the strong emotion and feelings he had for each of them or how powerfully they were drawn to one another.

Androcles was her life now. Her center. In her eyes, he was the most beautiful man that lived and none other could compare to him. It was no different for Carisia or Ne’Veha or Lu’ria. And no matter what had happened Sadi knew deep down that Caliria felt the same way no matter how far away she was. Sadi and the others had also been trying to understand what all of them had seen and felt during the Senate meeting some weeks back. The color of those eyes and the presence they had felt within their minds was powerful and it meshed within all of them so easily. They had talked of it with each other a few times these last weeks but with everything that was happening around them, all of them had decided to not try and determine what it all meant until they knew more. Sadi knew Andro almost as well as she knew herself. They all did. And he knew them just as intimately. There was only one who might know him better than they did and that was Elynth.

Androcles Leonidas was an open book to his mates and wives but he was an enigma to so many others. Yes ... he was Crown Prince ... but he had never considered himself anything other than a Spartan warrior. Like his father, he did not want power and he did go out of his way to seek power. He only wanted to love his mates and protect his people. He did not realize that this mentality is what endeared him and his father to so many men and women within the Union no matter what their species. The Gods had granted him complete awareness and the wisdom of three lifetimes while still within his mother’s womb and he had been born fully cognizant of everything around him with Elynth acting as his only voice. It was something that even to this day no one could explain or understand. At times it was a burden that he and Elynth hated Sadi knew. To have the memories of three lives spanning thousands of years wrapped within their minds was stressful without a doubt. There were times when they would awake in the middle of the night because of some nightmare or the other. Andro would be soaked in sweat and within minutes Elynth would be screaming to the villa from the small cave like structure on the island that was hers and Anthar’s and then they would be gone into the night sky, not returning until morning when they had either sorted out what the dream meant or pushed it far enough to the backs of their minds that it did not affect them. Then he would share it with his wives and mates. He held nothing back from any of them and they shared everything with him. Sadi knew it had become easier with the birth of his brother Dorian for he too had been blessed by the gods and been born fully aware and bonded to a dragon. Sadi had witnessed Andro, Dorian and their sister Zarah on several occasions these last weeks walking the beaches of Cranae island holding hands and talking within a Mindvoice connection that no one would ever be allowed to enter without the three of them agreeing. When Andro had saved her life as a child, allowing her to feed on his blood in the grips of the Blood Fever, Zarah had been granted a gift that only she and Andro understood. With the birth of Dorian they had someone to share that with.

This very introverted mentality that Andro had towards others is what caused many of the misconceptions about him Sadi knew. Those that were not a member of his family or close friends did not know him and could only guess at what went on in his mind. He was powerful without any question, physically and within Mindvoice, and many men and women whispered to themselves that one day he would surpass his father. Many also knew that he had a temper as well as a dark and sinister side to him. Many of the older male Spartan warriors who had been born and raised in Sparta and had endured the harshness of that life so long ago knew what it was. The calling of true Spartan wolf blood. Untainted and pure. Martin Leonidas accepted the darkness within him that came from his Spartan blood, though he did not often embrace it as his son did.

The first step in trying to lift that veil of secrecy that surrounded him, Andro had already taken by commandeering the Netnews briefing given by Senator Icho. That three hour glimpse into the life and mind of the Crown Prince of the Union had made everyone want more. And in wanting more of Androcles, they wanted more of his wives and mates. Sadi being the most interesting as far as they were concerned. It was a drawback of being Andro’s wife, mate and Anome that Sadi was well aware of and accepted without question. Sadi Leonidas had become almost as popular as Androcles among the many older generations of Lycavorians and elves and Algolian people most of all. And with that fame came those who either did not like her or care for what her past involved and had taught her.

Senator Icho and Senator Ulana were the most well known among their ilk. They had tried to call into question Sadi’s past and her association with the High Coven. They tried to push the fact that she had worked for the High Coven as a courier of sorts as the reason she should not be trusted, among other things. They never spoke of how she had been forced into this way of life or the circumstances behind it. They had tried to imply she had worked as some sort of whore for the High Coven as well, but that did not go far or very well. Speaking that outright in public would turn others against them, so they only whispered it in private. Sadi and Androcles had laid those questions to bed when, during that briefing; they addressed her past openly and honestly, leaving out only the most sensitive information. This had only added to the growing comparison between Sadi and Gorgo. Many of the older Spartans born and raised on Earth in Sparta and those who hailed from Apo Prime and other colonies saw Sadi as the reincarnation of Queen Gorgo. The intense compassion, the strength, the low key temper and the intelligence. The comparison made Sadi blush and become uncomfortable, but that is what people saw and felt about her. Gorgo did not help matters either by stimulating this thinking, but then again Sadi did not know that Gorgo felt the same things when she looked at Sadi and saw herself. It was definitely something that made her very proud.

When Icho and Ulana’s initial ploy did not work, they began to try a different tact, calling into question Sadi’s bloodline and questioning whether she should be Crown Princess based on her PCC levels and her long dead mother’s bloodlines. Sadi knew the only reason Ulana was taking part in all this was because she was a spoiled, arrogant upaee who thought herself above everyone else. Ulana thought that the four or five months that she had dated Andro gave her rights to Androcles Leonidas and the position Sadi and the others held now held as Crown Princesses. Sadi had to laugh softly to herself at times, for if Androcles made love to Ulana with even a fraction of the staggering passion and intense devotion he had when making love to Sadi and the others, it was no wonder Ulana still wanted him. It was more than likely the best sex she had ever had. But Androcles belonged to her now, and to Ne’Veha and Carisia and Lu’ria and Caliria. Ulana didn’t seem to understand she would never get him back and all she did when she tried was to piss off Sadi and the others and make herself look the fool.

Icho on the other hand; he was very different. Androcles and many others considered him an enemy agent for the Kavalians, with a completely different set of reasons for doing what he was doing. He was allowing Ulana to take the forefront of everything in order to make her the ultimate fall person. She got all of the Netnews coverage for the most part and unfortunately for herself, Ulana was too wrapped up within herself to see this. It only showed just how truly stupid she really was.

Sadi’s jungle green eyes cut to the kitchen as Ne’Veha appeared in just a simple white lace bra and panties and a loose fitting, nearly transparent robe draped over that. Her long dark brown hair fell to the top of her exquisitely shaped ass cheeks now and her lush elven body had been honed to perfection along with Sadi’s over the last few weeks by Carisia and Lu’ria in their private training sessions. As Sadi watched Ne’Veha, she allowed her jungle green eyes to wander over Ne’Veha’s figure with carnal thoughts and desire. In Sadi’s eyes Ne’Veha had the most delicious ass of any of them, so firm and exquisitely shaped. Sadi had been lovers with one other woman after her life had changed that night on the island. Teeria and she had spent that one night together nearly a decade ago and while it had been very pleasurable to say the least, it had only been that one night. Sadi had never pursued a relationship with a woman after that, the desire just was not there, and looking back now Sadi believed it was because of Ne’Veha and Carisia and Lu’ria and Caliria. Now she blissfully shared a bed with them all, but no matter the pleasure they all shared together, Sadi always found herself reaching for Ne’Veha first and foremost when Andro was not among them. She didn’t know what it was about her elven lover and fellow Princess that drew her to Ne’Veha more than the others but her delicious lover did it every time. Ne’Veha’s five foot four height was lusciously curved and she tipped the scales at only a hundred and nine pounds soaking wet. Only five pounds less than Carisia and her five foot two height. When in wolf form however, the transformation added about thirty pounds of muscle to Ne’Veha’s frame and she was sleek and beautiful. While Sadi desired Carisia and Lu’ria intensely at times, Ne’Veha called to her wolf blood just a little more than her Drow Mistress and her Maya eyed vampire lover. Sadi and Ne’Veha had many things in common since they were both pilots, and because they were the pilot’s of Andro’s STRIKER DT, they were almost never apart. Her four inch high elven ears were delicious to Sadi and her amaretto scent was so very enticing and intoxicating.

Sadi watched with bright, sultry eyes as Ne’Veha made her morning tea and then crossed the main room to join her on the couch. Ne’Veha was the only one among them who did not drink coffee. She much preferred tea to coffee, especially after getting a special blend from her grandmother. Ne’Veha leaned over and they shared a soft, loving and lingering kiss and then Ne’Veha drew her legs under her mimicking Sadi’s position on the couch. Her dark brown eyes went to the monitor and she saw the Netnews channel Sadi was watching and she shook her head with a smile.

“You follow what those foolish people say too much KertaGai.” Ne’Veha told her. “You should just ignore them.”

Sadi looked back at the monitor and nodded. “Perhaps...” She answered. “I like to know what wild accusations they are perpetrating however. They are so predictable at times about what they assume they are so knowledgeable.”

Midaeus is what they are!” Ne’Veha hissed.

Sadi chuckled at her response. “Yes indeed.”

Ne’Veha Leonidas had grown much since becoming their mate and being changed by Andro, foremost among that was the fact she simply adored hearing her name roll off the lips of other people.

Ne’Veha Leonidas.

It wasn’t arrogance or Ne’Veha thinking herself better than other people, she just adored the way her name sounded, since only those hailing from Earth had taken the custom of having a last name. Other species within the Union had more than one name, but only the Lycavorian Spartans and humans seemed to take the names of their husbands or wives as their second name and this had become very common. Ne’Veha’s childhood upbringing had been very strict even by elven standards, her father raising her to dislike and distrust all Lycavorians because of what had happened in the past with her elven grandmother. Her father had raised Ne’Veha and her siblings to think their grandmother was dead. It wasn’t until Ne’Veha stumbled upon the real reasons her father acted as he did that she began to understand. When Ne’Veha discovered her elven grandmother was alive and well; that she had left her elven husband and that she had fallen in love with a Lycavorian and allowed him to change her, that is when Ne’Veha’s eyes were open fully. She had dismissed all her father had taught her then and fully embraced her new life with Androcles. With all of them. Andro had changed her during one of their more torrid nights together, giving Ne’Veha what she so desperately wanted. To be like him. Like Sadi. Now that she was wolf herself Ne’Veha looked at things in a very different light. She had almost lost them because she didn’t understand what she felt, but that was behind her now and she could not imagine being without them. She loved Androcles with every breath she took. He could make her quiver in delight with a simple caress or nuzzle of her elven ear and his wolf aura could have her crying out for more within seconds as he did with Sadi and Lu’ria. Ne’Veha loved them all yes, but she was always drawn to Sadi more and she knew Sadi was drawn to her just as intensely. They had a special connection between them and it was strong and passionate and Ne’Veha relished in that closeness. Sadi’s sugar plume and spice scent was nearly as intense as Andro’s lavender and mint scent and it made her blood churn just being near them. Nothing would take her away from them now, no matter what her father did or said. She was a Princess of the Lycavorian Union and now wolf. That is all that mattered to her.

“We should take the new STRIKER up today and make sure the adjustments we asked to be made are accurate.” Ne’Veha spoke sipping her tea.

Sadi nodded as she looked at her and held up the pad. “I was thinking the same thing. The lateral thrusters most of all.” She said thoughtfully. “Syrilth sent word that she would like to see us at Dragon Mountain today as well.”

Ne’Veha’s dark brown eyes showed interest. “Really? Why?”

Sadi shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know.” She answered. “It may have something to do with Andro’s position as Talon Guardian and because he is not here on Earth she will pass it to us as his mates. We could also draft a couple of dragons to insure the harnesses in the rear are correctly fitted into the deck panels.”

“Why didn’t he take us with him Sadi?” Ne’Veha asked.

“It was a routine pick up and he felt it would be a waste of our time SirsanGai.” Sadi said with a smile. “You know that. He only went to get Dorian some operational experience. They have been training every day and it was time Dorian and Ryner got real time duty in the field. Having us there wasn’t necessary.”

Sibfla!” Ne’Veha spat playfully. “He went because he wanted to get away from all the politics. He has been going stir crazy with all the meetings and reports and the constant calls for interviews from the Netnews.”

Sadi laughed at Ne’Veha’s words and nodded her head. Ne’Veha had taken to the ancient Lycavorian language like a fish to water and she was extremely fluent in it now. She also liked to use the various swear words within the ancient language for they better expressed her unique sentiments at many things according to her. Ne’Veha’s frequent use of the ancient language had many people within Sparta that knew Andro and his mates fawning over her whenever she and Sadi went into the city. The way the ancient words rolled off her tongue was like music to many of the older men and women in the city and many of them conversed with Ne’Veha in the ancient language almost exclusively.

“That is probably very correct.” She answered. “Just think of the delight we will share when he returns after two days without us wrapped around him. He’ll last for hours.”

Ne’Veha’s dark brown eyes glittered. “I have thought about that.” She spoke softly. “And they have been very decadent thoughts to say the least.”

Sadi laughed happily and nodded. “Mine as well.”

They both turned their heads when the door to the living area of the villa opened. Two thirds of their villa was now restricted to family and friends, while the last third was used as the local Durcunusaan Control Center, backing up the main center on the other end of the island. That is where the barracks and landing pad for the island were situated. The main living area as well as the family and guest wings were highly restricted to anyone who was not a member of the Leonidas family or the Durcunusaan. Only they had unrestricted access. Not counting their master bedroom, the main villa could house nearly all of Andro’s brothers and sisters and half a dozen guests if need be. The female Durcunusaan officer stuck her head through the door and searched quickly until her eyes found Sadi and Ne’Veha sitting on the couch. Since the attack by the OSG Andro had insisted that each of them be assigned a Durcunusaan Detail of at least three whenever they went places individually or without him. It had taken Jomann only one week to decide on the heads of these details for they would have broad powers to go with their new positions. He had chosen four females for different reasons, but all of them having one thing in common. Like himself, they were all born and raised in Sparta, and while it might seem biased to others, Jomann felt better knowing this. Jomann was reasonably certain the Princesses would be more comfortable with a female Detail Head and more likely to listen to them in time of need. This Durcunusaan female was the head of Ne’Veha’s Detail. Her shoulder length blond hair was tied tightly into a short ponytail and her blue eyes were sharp and alert. Aeqea and the head of Sadi’s detail Kynthia had developed a very smooth working relationship right from the outset because of the closeness of the two young Princesses and their own mutual likes and dislikes. As Androcles’s Captain of the Guard, Jomann maintained overall command of the entire Durcunusaan force tasked with guarding the Prince and Princesses and he was still going over records and such to determine the final two members of each detail, so at the moment the four heads of the details were in charge and dealt with everything.

“Aeqea?” Ne’Veha asked.

The young woman stepped fully into the main living area now. “Forgive me for bothering you so early Ne’Veha, Sadi...” She spoke. Ne’Veha and Sadi had made it very clear right from the start that the heads of their details were not to refer to them formally in any way, shape or form. Especially not if they were going to be laying their lives on the line for them. “Prime Minister Deia and Lady Gorgo are landing at the main LP. They needed to speak with you about something that has come up.”

Sadi lowered her mug of coffee. “Something wrong Aeqea?” She asked.

Aeqea shook her head. “I don’t believe so Sadi.” She answered. “Not that they mentioned to Kynthia anyway.”

“We’ll start breakfast Aeqea. You and Kynthia escort them in and we’ll all eat together.” Sadi spoke coming to her feet.

Aeqea nodded. “As you wish.” She stated moving back out the door.

Ne’Veha rose to her feet and began to follow Sadi across the main room. “This should be interesting.” She said.

Sadi nodded. “Very.”


“ ... is why I am doing this.” They watched the image of Ulana on the small kitchen monitor as they sipped coffee. Six plates of eggs, steak, fruit and toasted bread were now empty in front of them at the eat-in counter. Large mugs of coffee were full and steaming however. “I do not wish to be the one to bring attention to these issues, but if I do not, who else will? I ... I care deeply for Androcles. I ... I love him, even after the way he has treated me and what we shared. I believe he is unaware of the kind of women who he has chosen to take as his wives and mates. Or what they are capable of or intend. This woman Sadi, who flaunts her pureblood status even though it still remains in question, and the elf female Ne’Veha most of all. Andro hates to fly, he always has and he has two mates who are pilots? That is completely out of character for him. I know him and he is not acting as the Androcles I know. He promised me we would always be together and Andro does not break his promises. I...”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.