On Vacation With Sara - Cover

On Vacation With Sara

Copyright© 2017 by tjasslover

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young virgin girl goes on vacation with her parents and winds up being fucked in public, filmed, gang raped, drugged and turned into a slut with consequences when she returns home

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Scatology   Squirting   Water Sports   Body Modification   Public Sex  

“What the hell is going on in here?” I turned to see two police officers standing in the door. One was a woman and the other a black male. Both the man and I tried to cover ourselves as they walked toward us.

Brad stepped out of the crowd, “My girlfriend is just paying for the new bikini the nice gentleman bought her.”

The black cop laughed as he looked me up and down. “Must have been a damn fine bikini,” and with that he motioned to the woman and they both left.

“Officers, have a fine day.” Shouted Brad as they left. I stood and looked down as cum ran out of my pussy down my legs. It finally hit me that I was nude in the middle of a store with dozens of people looking at me and taking pictures. I had been seen by two police officers and they did nothing. I ran into the dressing room and called for Brad to bring me my clothes.

About a minute later, Brad opened the curtain and was holding only my bikini. “Tell me how much you loved that.”

“Just give me my clothes Brad.”

“I was staring at your face and everyone knew you were in heaven. So I’m not giving you your bikini until you admit how much you loved that.”

“Yes,”

“Yes what.”

“I loved every second of it. I loved being nude in front of all those people and the comments they were making about my ass. I loved being fucked, losing my virginity and knowing people were taking pictures and videos. I hope I can see some of them. I wanted to fuck every man in there.”

“Then I guess you won’t mind if I fuck you right here?”

“No.”

“Then beg for it.”

“But I’m not on birth control.”

“I guess it’s too late to worry about that now. Say it.”

“I want you to fuck me. Fuck me right now.”

“Then prove how bad you want it.”

“How?”

He stepped back against the back wall and looked toward the curtain over the door. I realized what he wanted, but I hesitated then finally pulled the curtain back. There were still dozens of people milling around and they all seemed to stop and look my way. I turned to him and dropped to my knees, undid his swimming trunks and let them; drop to the floor. His cock was maybe 7 inches long, nice and thick – much thicker and bigger than Terry’s – and had a beautiful big glistening head. It was so beautiful I just sat and held it in my hands for maybe a minute then slowly put my lips around it. It was so large that I had trouble getting it all the way in my mouth, but Brad grabbed the back of my head and forced it deeper and deeper into my mouth.

I began to hear the comments and realized he had me in this position where everyone was looking at my ass. “Look at the ass on the slut.” As I sucked on Brad’s fine cock, I began to move my ass like I was fucking. “Move that fat ass Girl.” Only made me hunch faster. Then I felt a hand on my ass. I couldn’t tell who it was, but felt the hand and fingers rubbing between the cheeks of my ass from my pussy to my asshole. The hand was so soft that I knew it must be a girl’s hand. The same feeling I had earlier began to build in me and I was hunching her hand and sucking on Brad’s cock and tears were running down my face. When the first finger entered my ass, I let out a scream and covered the floor with my juices. Then the second and third finger entered me and I was hunching so hard against her fingers that they went further inside of my ass. I continued to scream with every thrust until Brad pulled his cock out of my mouth and grabbed under my arms and pulled me to my feet. I wasn’t sure I could stand, but then felt his cock forcing its way into my soaking wet pussy, with at least three fingers still inside my ass. I spread my legs further and wrapped my arms around him as my tongue darted into his open mouth. His hands grabbed the cheeks of my ass spreading them apart. He began to force his body against mine as his cock was buried deep inside my pussy. On each thrust his cock was completely inside of me and as I hunched back, the girl’s fingers plunged deeper into my ass. It was now a continual scream as I moved back and forth on his cock and her fingers. Not a scream of pain, but of pure lust.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.