18 August 2007 - Cover

18 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Karen continues her desire to be walked like a sexy dog in public and introduces Lilly to Dan. With Wendy and Tina's help, Karen has a surprise for Lilly. Later on, Dan cheers on his five girls at a charity wet T-shirt contest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

While Karen and Lilly rested, Dan and the others prepared supper. Ideas were suggested, including plenty of sex, and it had to be anywhere except at home. It was agreed they return to the park for more fucking, or go to a club.

Supper was served, and Dan’s cock stayed semi-hard with all the sensually dressed women to look at.

“I’ve got an idea for our sexy fun,” Wendy began, remembering a newspaper article. “The Go Go Club is hosting a wet T-shirt contest tonight. The proceeds are going to the burn unit at Belleville Hospital. It seems several months ago one of the cooks suffered burns when there was a flash fire in the kitchen.”

“It would be for a worthy cause. I wouldn’t mind seeing any of you in a wet T-shirt contest,” Dan remarked.

“Why just one? Why don’t we all enter it? One of us just might win,” Wendy mentioned. “Tell me, Karen, who goes to one of these shows, with plenty of horny men, looking to see some nice tits!”

“Dan, can we go? I need more cock for fucking.” Karen asked.

“And me too, Daddy,” Lilly teased. “I need more men to know you got me pregnant.”

Dan started to cough, almost choking on his mouthful of drink. “Lilly, you’re going to get me fucking arrested!” He joked, and they laughed.

“Maybe we’ll all say we’re pregnant,” Wendy added, and she immediately regretted her comment. “I’m so sorry, honey, for what I said.”

“That’s okay, Wendy. It’ll be fun to pretend for people to know that Dan got us five women pregnant at the same time,” Karen agreed.

“So it’s agreed; we’re all going?” Tina asked.

“Yes, where there are plenty of horny men, there is plenty of fucking!” Karen smiled.

“Honey, I expect you to be just as much a married slut tonight as you were this afternoon in the park,” Dan challenged.

“Thank you, honey; you are such a good husband to me. I promise I won’t disappoint you,” she laughed.

“Oh boy, I can see all of us getting kicked out of the Go Go Club!” They all laughed.

“Dan, honey, Tina, and I will be slutty wives for you also.” Wendy cuddled her breasts against his chest.

“And Lilly and I will be your perfectly slutty daughters,” Brenda joined in.


The dishes were washed and dried, then the girls prepared for their sexy night out. Remember, girls, your lowest top, shortest skirt, and no panties!” Dan said, and they agreed.

Moments later, all five posed for Dan’s approval. “Fuck, who needs Viagra when I have you five beauties to look at?” He sighed.

“And speaking of Viagra, Dan,” Karen began.

“Not again?” He faintly protested.

“Again,” Karen laughed, handing him one to take later. “After we get home from our night of sexy fun, you’ve got five pussies to keep happy.”


The girls entered the Maxima, confirming to Dan that their pussies were bare. The back seat was overly crowded with Karen, Wendy, Brenda, and Lilly, whose fingers were already exploring. Tina gladly rode up front, holding Dan’s hand. She envisioned them as a couple.

Parking was at a premium for the advertised charity event. Entering the front door of the Go Go Club, they were met by a strongly built man whose T-shirt couldn’t hide his muscular upper body.

“We’re here for the wet T-shirt contest,” Karen announced on their behalf. The women were allowed in for free, and Dan, like the other men, was charged a twenty-five dollar donation to the hospital burn unit.

“Look at all the men!” Karen smiled as they searched the main room for an empty table. The event was so well attended that the dance room was also used with closed-circuit TV to show the contest. Dan noted several more men who were just as strong as the one at the front door. Security was beefed up.

The main stage, the strippers performed on was covered in plastic sheeting to keep the floor dry from water. As they walked past, the five women were stripped naked before hungry eyes. “Hey, babe, you’re my fucking tit winner!” One yelled at them.

“Eyeing all your potential fucks?” Dan kidded Karen.

“I love you, Dan, and yes, I am. I feel like a kid in a candy store,” she smiled, accepting the different gazes.Â

The group found a table, with all the girls wanting to sit beside Dan. “Girls, we’ll all get a share of Dan at home,” Karen said of the after-party plans.

Drinks were ordered, with Dan staying with diet pop. The girls scanned the crowd of different-aged men. Many women were there still debating whether they should follow through with their husbands, boyfriends, or girlfriends’ dare to enter the contest.

“I’m not so sure I want to go through with this, “Wendy mentioned. “Most of these girls are in their late teens or twenties. How can I compete against their tits?”

“I’m old enough to be the mother of all of them!” Karen joked.

“I’m sure your tits will look just fine to the men. They always please me!” Dan replied to Wendy, caressing her left tit. He joined the others, looking at all the young, firm, and several full-body breasts waiting to be revealed from under a wet T-shirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.