18 August 2007 - Cover

18 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Karen continues her desire to be walked like a sexy dog in public and introduces Lilly to Dan. With Wendy and Tina's help, Karen has a surprise for Lilly. Later on, Dan cheers on his five girls at a charity wet T-shirt contest.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Once Major and Sarg’s cocks had shrunk, they licked themselves clean, and then the pussy they just fucked. Tina was busy licking Wendy’s pussy, but Sarg wanted his share too. Tina and Dan lay next to her, motioning her legs further apart, and Sarg continued enjoying his meal of human pussy. Â Karen kept Major busy by licking her.

Sarg’s long tongue did its job, and Wendy had to cover her mouth as she cried out a strong climax. The added flavour made him lick her even more.

“Dan, will you walk Lilly and me around some more? I need more fucking,” Karen asked.

“I still want to find a man to suck on my dad’s cock,” Lilly hinted.

“When you get home, we can have a nice, sexy swim in the pool. Tina and I will have a nice barbeque supper ready to cook, and we can do more fucking,” Wendy suggested.

Lilly and Karen sucked Dan’s cock to regain its hardness, then they resumed their erotic walk.


“So what’s the plan? You can only fuck so many different ways,” Dan asked, viewing the naked asses of his two bitches.

“It may seem repetitive, but every fuck is new and exciting,” Karen replied.

“Besides, I want to see if we can find a man to suck on your cock,” Lilly added.

“I would have to agree with her, but you also sucked a cock for us,” Karen supported. She and Lilly sucked him to keep it nice and hard.

They continued their walk with Dan’s cock protruding semi-hard from the bottom of his shirt. Karen was disappointed at the small number of people in the park. Rude comments were made about their appearance and their threat of calling the Police. The offer of a free fuck of his wife and daughter to any man was strangely turned down.

They returned along the path, passing by the area where they had been with Wendy, Tina, and the dogs. “What do I spy?” Karen said, leading them off the path. Further on, they were able to see a woman with two men. “I’m glad we’re not the only ones who love to fuck outside,” she commented of the mostly naked threesome.

“Look, Daddy, the men are sucking on each other’s cock!” Lilly remarked as Karen led them closer.

The woman got the men’s attention when she noticed the odd-looking group approaching them.

“Sorry, we couldn’t help but notice you three having some sexy fun,” Karen began. The men quickly hid their hard cocks, and the woman covered up her bare tits and pussy.

“This is a popular spot, we were here earlier for some sexy fun and could see you a little from the main path. As you can see, we like to have our own pleasures by walking my wife and daughter as sexy dogs in the park,” Dan said.

“I’ve never seen a naked woman led around like a dog except for porn movies,” the woman said.

“We like role playing as horny bitch dogs and all the excitement that goes along with it,” Karen said.

“My daddy likes watching different men fuck us. Would you two like to sample some human doggy pussy?” Lilly asked, sitting on her haunches, allowing them to view her pussy.

“You bet we would!” One spoke for the other. “My wife loves to eat pussy!”

“Then I think we can have some enjoyable fun together,” Karen agreed.

Lilly crawled a few steps to Dan’s side. She lifted the bottom of Dan’s shirt, exposing his slightly hard cock. “I saw you two sucking on each other’s cock. You can fuck us provided one of you gives my dad a blow job and he gives one or both of you a blow job.”

Dan looked at her wide-eyed as she began to stroke his cock, then leaned to suck on it. “As you can see, we’re a very sexual family,” Karen said.

“And so are we. I’m Marie, and these are my twin brothers, Dylan and Matthew,” she introduced.

“It’s nice to see we’re not the only ones who enjoy incest in the family. My husband regularly fucks our daughter, and I love being with our teenage son,” Karen revealed.

“We saw you having fun, so you don’t have to cover up,” Lilly said.

Marie let go of her blouse, allowing it to fall open and expose her bare breasts. Her pose relaxed and revealed her bare pussy.

“We don’t have to leave too soon, so which one of you is interested in giving my dad a blow job?’ Lilly asked.Â

“Then we’ll get you hard again so you can fuck us,” Karen continued the erotic fun.

“And if you like, my daddy can fuck you, Marie,” Lilly offered.

“I’d like that!” She smiled.

Dan sat on the table seat, and Dylan and Matt approached him. Karen and Lilly sat together, watching the men reveal their semi-hard cocks. Mother and daughter watched Dan kiss the head of each cock and begin stroking one as he sucked on the other.

“Mmm, Mommy, it makes me so fucking horny watching Daddy sucking on a cock!” Lilly said, her finger finding Karen’s moist pussy.

“And your dad always swallows their cum loads,” she added. “He’s just as good a cock sucker as we are!” Karen continued with the erotic fibbing. Dan looked at Karen and her sensual comment.

Dan had both cocks nice and hard, but Karen couldn’t wait. She took Dylan and guided him to her ass. Honey, you can suck off Dylan after he fucks me,” Karen desired. She sighed as his hard cock filled in her pussy from behind. She whispered to Lilly, and she went to Marie.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.