Dickgirls of Faeruhn: 06 Kei and Yuri: Marooned...With Benefits - Cover

Dickgirls of Faeruhn: 06 Kei and Yuri: Marooned...With Benefits

Copyright© 2017 by Honey Moon

Chapter 4: In Which We Learn the Details of Dusk, Rose, Jasmine, and Peony's Terrible Fates

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: In Which We Learn the Details of Dusk, Rose, Jasmine, and Peony's Terrible Fates - Kei and Yuri, code name Lovey Angels, are forced to eject from their starship via escape pod due to a systems failure. As luck would have it, the ship recovers. Unable to stop the pod's launch sequence, the girls land on a planet known to the natives as Faeruhn. Unless they can figure out some way to refuel the pod and rendezvous with the ship, they'll be marooned forever. Will they regret landing on such a brutal planet, or will Faeruhn be able to withstand a visit by the infamous Dirty Pair?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Rape   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   DomSub   Snuff   Interracial   Cream Pie   Pregnancy  

When Yuri ran off to grab a quick bath in the river before returning to the city, a milky white skinned blonde hermaphrodite darted out from the underbrush. “I still have time!” Ginger shouted gleefully as she forced the Golden’s legs wider. “She’s still susceptible to breeding for a few more minutes!”

It was embarrassing to claim an injured Golden, but Ginger didn’t want to miss out on her very first rutting season! Too many Snowflakes ended up being host to a clone on their first attempt. Besides, this was Healer Jasmine! Everyone knew how she clawed her way back from Sprite to Citizenship. It would make her a hero to all Snowflakes to plant a clone in such a noted Golden Citizen. “I, I’ll just tell everyone I knocked her out myself.” she panted as she shoved her cock deep. “Oh Creator, this feels like heaven!” Ginger cried as she experienced her first conquest.

Rose managed to sort of tumble fly off of the tree branch with her one good wing. The huge Golden’s mouth gaped open as even unconscious, her body went into full submission while the Snowflake thrust into her. Rose scrambled to the back of the Golden’s throat and thrust her tiny head directly into the orifice. It was a tight fit, but she finally managed it.

Ginger laughed when she saw the minuscule Snowflake enter the gaping mouth. “Go for it, sister!” she cried, as she saw other Sprites approaching. “I, I better hurry if I want any honey!” she panted as she plowed even harder into the motionless Ebon.

As Ginger grew closer to unleashing her load, Sprites began taking turns burrowing into the motionless Healer’s shimmering raven hair to get at the orifice at the base of her neck. One after another they drank their fill of honey. She slowed her pace as the vagina grew ever tighter around her. “Oh yeah, this is worth missing out on honey! Truce! I cry truce! Drink as much as you want. I swear to give safe passage to all Sprites of any race!”

Rose joyfully drank the honey her face was bathed in. She consumed her fill, and attempted to withdraw. She couldn’t! Her body had grown very slightly, while the Golden unexpectedly began losing stature at an alarming rate. She was stuck! Her head was stuck in a Golden’s honeypot!

She struggled wildly, but the orifice was getting even smaller! It was clamping around her neck! She couldn’t make a sound as her esophagus was crushed. Tighter and tighter the orifice squeezed as Rose struggled frantically to get her head free.

Other Snowflake Sprites tried to save her. Reaching into the wide open mouth, they grabbed the wildly kicking legs of the trapped Sprite and pulled hard. They yanked and tugged as the Golden grew smaller. Finally, the resistance abruptly ended. Several Sprites, including Rose, tumbled out of the Golden’s open mouth. Well, most of Rose tumbled to the ground. She no longer had to worry about birthing an unwanted clone.

Valiant as it was, it had proved to be a useless effort. The orifice had grown far too small. It had nipped her neck as cleanly as a child nips a berry from a bush with her fingertips. Rose had left her head behind when her decapitated corpse was pulled free.

Rose knew a final terror. She felt a painful crack as vertebra were crushed, and a brief sensation of tearing when her spine was pulled apart. Then, all was a soul killing coldness. Her mind functioned for several long seconds after that. Rose had time to know what it felt like to be a disembodied head before consciousnesses faded into sweet oblivion.

The heroic Sprites stood around the body where it fell. They watched as the final beats of the wildly racing heart spurted blood out of what was left of Rose’s neck. The blood soaked into the dirt where the body lay twitching. It made a sticky nutrient rich mud that immediately began attracting insect life. Without comment or remorse, they rejoined the line of Sprites waiting to feed at the external orifice under the Ebon’s hair.

Ginger cried out in triumph as she planted her clone in the unconscious healer. Her cock throbbed as she ejaculated. Being squeezed so tight as the Golden reduced in stature made it seem to last forever. “Take my clone, Golden!” she said gruffly as her spasms finally eased off.

She had a little trouble getting her cock out of the tightening vagina, but it finally exited with a pop. “I did it!” Ginger cried while punching the air. “I succeeded in my very first rutting season! Not a lot of Snowflakes can make that claim!” Looking around fearfully, she ran off to guard herself until her body was no longer susceptible to insemination.

When Jasmine finally came to her senses, her head throbbed and she felt sick and dizzy. “Whah, whah habbened” she said, her voice badly slurred. She tried to stand, and almost fell. She could hardly control her legs! She put a hand to her head. The small lump she felt didn’t explain her disorientation. This was something far more serious than simple concussion.

Taking a step, she fell to her knees. “No!” she managed to gasp, hardly able to form the word. Slipping a shaky hand between her legs, she gingerly felt under her limp penis. Slippery fluid bathed her labia. She then put her hand to her stomach and felt the sloshing bulge of her belly. She had been inseminated while unconscious! Her womb was filled with genetic material! Grabbing at the tree, she managed to pull herself to her feet again.

She stared up in horror. The tree was somehow bigger. No, she was much smaller! “No, nah agan!” The now four foot tall healer whimpered in a slurred voice. She had been Sprite attacked back into slave-hood while being bred!

Still, that didn’t explain her dizziness, or how hard it was to move and think. That’s when Opal spotted the tiny corpse at her feet. She had trouble focusing on it, but it told the tale with chilling accuracy. It was headless! Tasting blood in the back of her throat, Jasmine shoved her hand into her mouth. She felt it even as she gagged. Hair was dangling out of her orifice. She now knew her terrible fate.

“Thish can be habbenin ta me!” Jasmine stammered weakly. The slurring of her voice only confirmed it. She had the sound of one with a damaged brain already! It was true! There was a severed Sprite head jammed deep in her honeypot! Somehow she had managed to spit the body out before choking to death on it as she grew smaller with it wedged in her throat.

In her duties as a healer, Jasmine had seen this sad story many times. As her body continued to lose stature, the decomposing head would retain it’s size. The growing pressure would gradually mash her brain harder and harder up against the inside of her own skull.

Jasmine knew all too well that nothing could be done to stop the progression. It would be a long and terrible process. In the weeks to come, she would no longer be able to walk. Speech, slurred as it was now, would become impossible. Feeding herself would soon be out of the question. In a month, maybe two, she would grow deaf and blind. After that, the ability to think and reason would dissolve as the pressure within grew. Her world would become nothing but unending mindless pain as her brain was destroyed from within.

She would be a mindless husk long before she gave birth! Her body would last long enough to deliver the clone now growing within her before she lost the ability to even breathe. She might even last long enough to be a soulless, mindless, feeding source for the cursed clone to receive nutrients.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.