Dickgirls of Faeruhn: 06 Kei and Yuri: Marooned...With Benefits - Cover

Dickgirls of Faeruhn: 06 Kei and Yuri: Marooned...With Benefits

Copyright© 2017 by Honey Moon

Chapter 2: Kei Makes a Friend

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2: Kei Makes a Friend - Kei and Yuri, code name Lovey Angels, are forced to eject from their starship via escape pod due to a systems failure. As luck would have it, the ship recovers. Unable to stop the pod's launch sequence, the girls land on a planet known to the natives as Faeruhn. Unless they can figure out some way to refuel the pod and rendezvous with the ship, they'll be marooned forever. Will they regret landing on such a brutal planet, or will Faeruhn be able to withstand a visit by the infamous Dirty Pair?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Rape   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   DomSub   Snuff   Interracial   Cream Pie   Pregnancy  

Peony retired to her safe cell and locked the door. She grasped her soft supple cock and gave it a gentle squeeze. “Soon.” she whispered almost as a prayer. “Please let rutting season start tonight! If it does, I’ll surprise that redhead and put my clone in her belly!”

Kei listened to Yuri’s breathing and wondered how her partner could sleep. She squirmed a little under the roughly woven covers on her crude bed. Her holster and gun were already in their accustomed place under what passed for a pillow. Sliding them down her long legs, her bikini shorts soon joined the weapon.

Unclasping her top where it joined between her breasts, Kei shrugged out of it and sighed. She was now as naked as a native, but did she dare do anything to relieve the maddening tension she felt?

She heard a sound in the darkness. Looking toward the imposing door of the cell. Kei felt her heart race when she saw it open. “Sweet stars above!” she muttered. She could see it in the moonlight spilling through the tiny window! Peony finally had an erection! The hugely busted hermaphrodite had finally succumbed to the charms of her trim athletic body! In a flash, Kei was on her feet. “Come to mamma.” she breathed as she padded toward the cell.

Peony woke from a restless sleep and was overjoyed to find herself completely turgid. “It’s rutting season!” she gasped excitedly. “Kei, you are now mine!”

Pulling the deadbolt, she carefully opened the cell door. In the dim moonlight, she saw the redheaded outworlder leap from her sleeping pallet and stare right at her. The redhead’s smile looked almost frightening. She looked ... Hungry!

Fear took over. Peony closed the door and shot the bolt. “Something’s wrong.” she whispered. “Why isn’t a dickless neuter frightened?”

Kei tried the door. It was locked once again. “She’s playing hard to get. How cute.”

Kei went back to her bed. She slipped the gun from under the pillow and removed the power pack. “Everything should be here.” she whispered as she made a quick search of the primitive laboratory.

Finding a short length of iron, Kei snatched it up. She located a spool of crudely insulated wire. Working swiftly in the dark, she wrapped turn after turn of the wire around the narrow iron rod.

“Here I come, you little tease.” Kei whispered as she connected the ends of the wire to the terminals of the power pack. She placed her improvised tool against the wood, and felt the powerful magnetic field of the electromagnet grab onto metal. “Let’s get something straight between us, Peony.”

Peony backed away in fear as she watched the stout iron deadbolt slowly begin to move. “What is this?” she whimpered as the bolt slid fully back and the door opened. Her eyes opened wide in understanding when she saw what the redhead held. “Electro metallic attraction! You created a magnet more powerful than the purest loadstone! What is that device providing the stream of electric particles?”

“Never mind that now.” Kei slipped into the cell and re-locked the door behind her. “I knew my sensual toned body would get to you.” she breathed as she placed a hand on Peony’s massive cock. “I’ve never been with someone as big as you before.”

“You, you want this?” Peony squeaked. She fumbled to light a candle with one of the new fire starters she had created. The smell of sulfur filled the cell as the splinter of chemically treated wood flared into flame. “You don’t seem like one with a broken mind. Why would you want this?”

Kei grinned as she carefully inspected the hermaphrodite by candle light. “A girl has needs. I haven’t had any cock in simply ages.” She gave the massive member a friendly little stroke. “I don’t usually go girl on girl, but this fearsome weapon is sure a game changer!”

Peony smiled. Nobody would believe her if she spoke of such an easy conquest! “You look so exotic.” she said breathlessly as she tried to push the tall redhead down onto her cot. “This is going to be so exciting!”

“You sure are eager.” Kei said happily as the shorter but astoundingly busted woman attempted to get her onto the bed. The athletic and well trained melee fighter could have easily resisted, but that fantastic cock was so damn inviting! Kei let herself be shoved onto the bed. She smiled up at her lover, waiting for Peony to take the incentive.

Peony looked down at the beautiful creature from another world. “I, I always thought it would be repulsive to get a good close look at the genitals of one so deformed.” She gave her hard cock a squeeze. “Kei, you are beautiful! The lack of a penis makes your vaginal lips look so enticing!”

“Deformed?” Kei laughed. “Back where I come from, I’m normal.” She grinned. “A normal everyday gorgeous woman, that is.”

Peony scrambled over the prone redhead. “I need this.” she breathed as she forced the head of her cock against those beautiful pouting lips.

“Hey, what about foreplay?” Kei gasped as Peony went right for the main event. “Oh, that, that’s okay. Let’s just get you calmed down a little.”

“Foreplay?” Peony gasped as she began frantically trying to enter the alien. “I don’t understand.”

Kei let out a little whimper. She may have miscalculated. Peony’s was by far the biggest cock she ever tried fucking! “Slow down.” She gasped as the huge head began to stretch her. “Take it easy!”

“No, I’m claiming you!” Peony shouted when the head finally popped into the tightest passage she had ever felt. “You will now play host to my clone! Your belly will grow huge as you slowly lose stature!”

Kei spread her legs wider, wondering just how much of that huge shaft would fit up inside her. “Clone? Oh, you mean baby.” She smiled up at the lovely blonde. “No worries about that. My inoculation is fully updated. I couldn’t possibly get pregnant for at least the next six years.”

Peony felt something was wrong. Before the meaning of the words sank in, she was struck by an astounding fact. “You spoke!” she gasped as the tight sheath milked her shaft. “I entered you, and you still speak! Why aren’t you locked in penetration paralysis? You should be locked in endless orgasm now!”

“Your cock’s good, but not THAT good.” Kei said as she gave those huge breasts looming over her a squeeze. “You gotta work it to get me to cum!”

Peony started thrusting her hips. She could only get about half of her cock into the beautiful deviant, but it felt so damn good! She watched Kei’s nostrils flare as she panted, but for some reason she wasn’t opening her mouth in that perfect ring of submission. Peony pressed her lips against those of the redhead anyway, and felt her tongue begin to extrude.

Kei’s eyes opened wide. The longest tongue she had ever experienced was ticking the back of her throat. Thank goodness her long experience with fellatio prevented her gag reflex from kicking in. Still, it was a bit disconcerting to have something so long and thin actually enter her throat.

Peony moaned. She shifted her tongue this way and that, but could not find the entrance leading to Kei’s honeypot! How was she going to increase her stature past the danger point if she couldn’t consume the redhead’s honey?

Kei let her hands wander over Peony’s warm smooth skin. She slipped them up under that crown of glorious hair, and felt something odd. She paused a second, and then let her fingertips gently trace what felt like a tiny vagina located at the base of Peony’s skull. She felt it growing moist, and managed to slip the tip of her pinkie into the tight little hole.

Peony squealed and her tongue contracted from the shock. “Don’t!” she gasped. “Leave my honeypot alone! You are the vanquished! Your job is to lay still and receive my clone!”

Kei managed to force her pinkie a little deeper. “I told you, this belly is barren until I decide otherwise. Just have fun and don’t worry. There will be no babies, um, clones for you to worry about.”

Peony squirmed in fear. “No clone?” she gasped. “I, I must withdraw! I, I can’t waste my genetic material on you!”

Kei wrapped her long legs around Peony. “You’re not going anywhere until we finish!” She moaned. “Try and stuff more of that monster into me! I, I can take it!”

Peony trembled fearfully as her release grew closer. “No, I, I can’t waste it!” she cried. The finger probing into her was frightfully distracting. Was the redhead trying to destroy her brain? “I, I must ... Oh Creator, no!”

Kei felt the massive organ give a jerk. “Dammit.” she hissed. “I was getting so damn close!” She saw the fear in her lover’s eyes and felt a little guilty. “Oh, sorry. Next time will take longer. Just let it all out, kiddo. I’ll get off for sure in round two!”

Peony wailed as her genetic material spat uselessly into someone unable to receive a clone. Whimpering, she ejaculated her season’s worth of fluid into the barren alien. She sobbed when at long last her spasms tapered off to a few quivering aftershocks. “I, I couldn’t even claim your honey!” she cried as her cock, finished it’s task, rapidly grew flaccid.

“Hey wait!” Kei cried as the penis grew soft and slithered from her body. “I’m not done yet! Hurry and get that monster hard again!”

“I am finished.” Peony said dejectedly. “You made me waste this season’s load of genetic material. I’ll have to wait three months for another chance to plant my clone in a new conquest!”

“Months?” Kei shouted in frustration. “I’m not waiting months to get off! You owe me!”

In her post coitus weakness, Peony could only squeal as Kei flipped them over. “What are you doing?” she cried as a long leg forced it’s way between her thighs.

“You left me hanging, kiddo.” Kei said huskily. “If I don’t hit the big “O”, and soon, I just might go crazy!”

Peony saw the huge amount of pearly white fluid oozing from Kei’s vaginal passage. Why so much? Why wasn’t she clenching shut to lock it all in? Peony wailed in fear. “No, please no!” she wailed as the alien scissored their legs together. The gooey mess of her own genetic material was being brought right up to her vagina. She squirmed, desperately trying to scramble away, but the alien was too strong.

“Don’t worry. You’ll like this.” Kei said as she pressed her slippery sloppy pussy against Peony’s “Yuri taught me this one night when we both got stood up by our dates, and drank entirely too much vodka. We swore it would never happen again, but I’ve always wanted to attempt it while sober!”

“You’re ruining me!” Peony screamed as her own genetic material was forcibly rubbed against her labia. It would enter her! One tiny droplet, and she would inseminate herself! She would be guilty of the filthiest and most disgusting of taboo acts! “No, please stop!” she begged. She was too close to the edge. Presently, she had to strain up on he toes to reach the lintel of any given doorway. It was humiliating, but at least she could still do it!

Once she couldn’t touch it and pass that simple test of citizenship, all would be lost! The marked reduction in stature from a pregnancy would end her days as a Citizen once and for all! If she bore her own clone, the shame alone would put her on the downward spiral leading to a horrible death as a Sprite in a Citizen’s belly! “Stop, before it’s too late!”

“Oh, this is good.” Kei moaned. “Not as good as getting shafted by your cock, but all that cum leaking out of me makes you so damn slippery!”

Peony tried to wriggle away, but the sopping wet genitalia rubbing and sliding over hers was somehow intermittently triggering slight traces of penetration paralysis. She was helpless! “Please stop!” she begged weakly as her own genetic material was forced into her quivering fertile body. “You’re destroying me!”

“Getting close.” Kei gasped as she frantically writhed between Peony’s legs. “Oh, I need this!”

Peony whimpered. Her life was over, but her body was straining for the continuous climax penetration would have granted her. It remained just out of reach. “Please.” she begged breathlessly. She didn’t know if she was begging for more, or pleading that against all biology, she didn’t already have her own clone planted in her womb.

Kei rolled her hips and ground herself against Peony. She hugged the hermaphrodite’s leg against her as her climax, with maddening slowness, grew near. Sh felt the limp soft dick against her thigh, and wished it would get hard again. A girl can’t have everything in this universe though, so she contented herself with bringing her and Peony pleasure as only two women could.

Pushing weakly, Peony was powerless to escape the beautiful otherworlder humping and wriggling between her thighs. The scent of fresh genetic material hung heavy in the confines of her protective cell. Her labia was awash in her own fluids. Each humping thrust of the alien was forcing more up inside of her. Peony whimpered. Her life was ruined, and she wasn’t even getting the momentary satisfaction of all consuming non-stop orgasm while it was happening!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.