Two Weeks - Cover

Two Weeks

Copyright© 2017 by Fofo Xuxu

Chapter 8: Day Eight

Brother Sister Incest Taboo: Chapter 8: Day Eight - Emily has a plan to seduce her brother. The action is real; the characters could be. Emily's approach is unique; the outcome is...well, you'll have to read the story to discover where it takes them.

Caution: This Brother Sister Incest Taboo contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Slow  

Emily opened her eyes and was greeted with his face inches from hers. He was still sound asleep. She wanted to stay to breathe the same air as he did, but Nature called. She carefully crawled out of bed, making sure not to wake him. He always slept late anyway, but this morning she wanted him to sleep a little longer, to recuperate his energy after last night’s exertions. She still couldn’t believe how wonderful it was to make love with him; how wonderful he was to her; how wonderful it was to have him inside her.

She cleaned her pussy with some feminine wipes. Mom told her never to use toilet paper after masturbating. Wipes were better, gentler. It was lesson number 189 or something like that as part of The Talk they had over the years. Emily figured they were probably just as good if not better after having sex.

At fourteen, Mason once asked her what she did with so many wipes. She responded by pointing to the message wrapping: “A clean beaver always gets more wood.” It didn’t sink in until a few months later, when she heard him snicker in the bathroom, as the message hit home like the punchline of a joke. He never asked her again; he didn’t need to. She hoped to be using them more often from now on.

As soon as she had crawled back to bed, Mason stirred. He had a massive erection, but not for her. It was a case of morning wood.

“Don’t go anywhere,” he said. “I gotta pee, too.”

“Watch your aim,” she said, as he rushed out of the room holding his hose.

Emily watched him return to bed, still sporting an erection, not as intense as before, but outstanding enough to cause her a little titillation. She needed him inside her pussy again.

They melted into each other’s arms pressing their naked bodies together, arms and legs and tongues intertwined. They snuggled and kissed, giggled and tickled each other. His hand started to roam, followed by his lips, getting to know and feel her body, soliciting hisses and sighs of pleasure and appreciation. She welcomed his touch as he caressed her breast and wrapped his lips around the nipple. The electric impulses hit her hard, making her body sing from head to toe and everywhere in between.

She rolled on her back to offer him her other breast which he enthusiastically besieged. She moaned and felt her pussy jump and moisten. His lips left her sensitive nipple in pursuit of her lips to exchange more passionate kisses. Meanwhile, his hand slid to her belly, but didn’t stop there, invading the forest of her furry bush. Instinctively, she spread her legs to give him free passage to her heated pussy.

Mason probed her slit with his hand feeling her musky wetness, the inner folds, and the incredible heat. She gasped as he moved his fingers up and down and in circles around the sensitive area of her clit.

She started to climax and closed her legs, clenching his hand, hoping the sensation would last forever. Unknowingly, she turned spooning her body against his. He quickly hooked his arm around her waist and pulled her tight, letting her know that she was his captive. She loved this position as it reminded her of their innocent, blissful moments in the hammock; his hard cock poking her ass, sensing his desire for her, his urgency to invade and fill her love tunnel. It allowed him to possess her body and she sure could tell he was possessive of her, now. She loved it.

Mason kissed Emily’s neck and tickled her earlobe with his tongue. He renewed his frisky playfulness with her nipples and caressed her breasts. He moved his hand to her tummy and drew pictures with his fingers over her smooth skin. His hand wandered to her hip and thigh. On his way back up, he slid his hand between her thighs past the underside of her pussy and onto her smooth ass. He repeated this motion and, with each passage, spent a little more time tracing the contours and lips of her pussy.

At one point, his hand remained on her mound and he began feeling her softness, her thick curly pubes, the steamy opening to her vagina. Her pussy was wet and warm and wet. He touched something nubby that he had noticed moments before. Emily twitched and he could hear her take a sip of air, inhaling a sigh. She moaned and made inaudible sounds as he did it again, realizing it was sensitive to his touch, becoming slippery and swollen with gentle friction.

Mason positioned his cock along her groove and against her hypersensitive button, moving his hips back and forth, feeling the shaft of his erection slipping along the length of her hot, velvety slit. They said nothing as they focused on the connection between their sexes. She was trembling with pleasure. Her pussy was gushing with her nectar. Suddenly, the tip of his cock found her entrance and slid into her pussy. She moaned loudly as it stretched her opening. He put his hand around her hip and pulled her tight to anchor his sheathed cock deeper inside her.

They giggled when they heard a smacking sound emanating from her wet, slippery pussy as he moved his cock in and out of her. It was only a momentary distraction as frisky thoughts turned into an ardent, burning desire to fuse their bodies.

Emily couldn’t stop moaning and groaning and breathlessly telling Mason how good he was making her feel. She grabbed his thigh that was against hers to feel his rhythmic movements inside her. Her other hand held onto the bed post to brace her body as he slammed into her over and over. She cried out for more and deeper. He felt her urgency and increased his speed. The bed banged against the wall. Within seconds, she was having another orgasm that was more intense than the one several hours ago. Her cries of pleasure filled the room. Mason too came almost simultaneously. He gave one final thrust to get as deep inside her as possible. His engorged cock erupted emptying his balls and flooding her hot tunnel with his essence.

“Oh God, Mason,” she cried. “More!”

After Mason let his limp lizard slip out of her dripping pussy, Emily turned to kiss him, their foreheads touching.

“For a little brother, you’re one hell of a stud,” she said, making circles with her fingers on his chest.

“Did I hurt you?”

“You tortured me to an amazing orgasm,” she responded, tenderly stroking the side of his face.

After several minutes basking in their sexual accomplishment, they took a shower, then went downstairs for a hefty brunch and some smoothies. Emily wanted to make sure Mason ate well to restore and maintain his strength.

They loafed around the whole day. Emily was patiently waiting for a sign of life in her brother’s cock and hoping he had enough energy left to go another round. She had an insatiable itch in her pussy that only his cock could satisfy. Her teddy could keep the pink, pretentious dildo.

They went to bed late that evening. Emily told Mason to lie on his stomach so she could give him a massage. She found massage oil among Mom’s toiletries called Island Passion that was supposed to set the mood and arouse sexual desires. She straddled Mason and worked on his back first. He moaned feeling a different type of pleasure.

After several minutes, she had him turn over so she could rub his chest. He looked at her face and breasts hovering over him, and rubbed her thighs in appreciation. Suddenly, she felt something solid bang up against her butt. It was Mason’s cock pulsating, jerking, and bobbing up and down to reach its apex. It had regained its vigor. The size of the mushroom tip, however, was small and a bit shriveled. Nevertheless, she smiled and her lips met his. Their tongues danced as they explored each other’s mouths with the fervent hunger of two first time lovers.

Emily moved her lips to his chest, slowly sliding down over his body, kissing his stomach, tracing her tongue around his bellybutton, nipping his belly, until she came face to face with his upright joystick. She held it in her hand for the first time, feeling its girth, its warmth, as she had fantasied so many times before. She lowered her lips to the bluish-pink crown of his shaft and kissed it, laved it with her tongue, exploring the underside and its nuances.

Mason looked down and said it felt good. He had never imagined that such a sensation could come to his prized possession, an out-of-this-world sensation, a pleasure unlike any other. This was her cue to get more intimate with his sex. She opened her lips and wrapped them around his warm cock, taking the bulbous head into her mouth. He took a deep breath and rolled his eyes, as the connection between one head and the other merged into one.

Emily remained focused on the head, slowly moving back and forth to get used to her brother’s girth in her mouth. She used her tongue with passion to swirl around the cockhead. Mason groaned and took several deep breaths. He put his hand on her head and let his fingers glide through her hair with the same swirling rhythm of her tongue around the corona of his shining crown.

She understood it was a sign of his approval and wanted to hear him moan and groan some more. Slowly, she began to stroke his thick shaft and take more and more of his sturdy manhood into her mouth, maintaining a continuous suction. The head on his cock swelled filling her puckered mouth.

She came up for air and looked into his droopy eyes.

“I’m going to suck your cock silly,” she said, and then went down on him again with greater enthusiasm, savoring the taste and the texture of his cock.

Mason watched as his hard tool disappeared between Emily’s lips and into her mouth. He was amazed as she engulfed his entire cock, until her nose was nestled in his pubic mane. When the last inch disappeared, he grunted, “Oh God, sis, take it all.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.