8 August 2007 - Cover

8 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 2

“Hi Janet, it’s Carla, how are you doing?”

“Hi cousin, I’m doing great. How can I help you, honey?”

“I have a client that may have use of your services, and we have a critical question for you.”

“Okay, I’ll try to answer it.”

“Without revealing too much information, my client is female and has had a subtotal hysterectomy. Her eggs are currently frozen at your clinic.”

“That’s convenient,” Janet said.

“She and her husband want to have another baby and already have a surrogate mother in place.”

“That’s early planning; good for them. She would be what we call a gestational surrogate, where the donor mother’s eggs and the donor father’s sperm are used in creating an embryo. The resulting baby would have the DNA of both parents and none of the surrogate mother’s,” Janet explained.

“I know you’ll use in vitro fertilization for her to conceive,” Carla mentioned.

Yes, we would,” Janet agreed.

“Now the big question is, would you be able to inseminate the surrogate mother with sperm from the donor father as well?”

“I don’t understand.”

“Could the surrogate mother have twin embryos from the same father but different mothers?”

“They want to have a gestational surrogacy and a traditional surrogacy at the same time?” Janet couldn’t believe it.

“Yes, they do. I know it sounds complicated,” Carla said, unsure if it was possible.

“Carla, you can tell her about our relationship,” Karen mentioned. Carla then went on to explain the reasoning behind their questions.

“I imagine, in theory, it can be done. We’ve never tried both procedures before at the same time on the same woman.” Karen and Wendy shrieked with joy. “But I can’t guarantee that both of the embryos would take hold for a twin pregnancy, possibly only one.”

“We’re willing to take that chance!” Karen spoke for them, growing more excited at the possibility of having one last baby with Dan.

“The surrogate mother would have to come to the Centre for a complete physical and to start hormonal treatments,” Janet explained.

“How soon can you see Wendy? I know she and Karen are anxious to begin,” Carla asked.

“I looked at my appointment calendar; is this Friday at 11 a.m. okay?”

“Absolutely!” Karen replied loudly, and Wendy agreed.

“Is Wendy with you now?”

“Yes, she is,” Karen beamed.

Hi, Doctor Dunn, I’m Wendy.”

“I will give you a full examination Friday morning, and we’ll start the plans for a pregnancy.”

“Thank you so much!”

“Now don’t get your hopes up too soon. This procedure has never been done before that I’m aware of, so we’ll have to be cautious.”

“Just the possibility of me having Dan’s and my baby plus Dan and Karen’s baby is exciting enough.” Wendy’s face was aching from smiling so much.

“Okay, see you on Friday, and I’ll answer any questions that you might have. Also, have the husband come along. We can start the process by doing an analysis of his sperm for donation,” Janet mentioned.

“Wendy and I will have no problem helping our husband give you a sperm sample!” Karen joked, and they laughed.

Carla and Janet said goodbye, and their conversation continued.


“Wendy, you’ll have to continue with a good, healthy diet while preparing for the procedure, plus while carrying your baby, or babies, I should say, to term.”

“I’ll make sure she eats healthy,” Karen confirmed.

“Don’t think you’re getting off so easily, Karen. The same holds true for you too. Do you know what Pseudocyesis means?”

“No, I’ve never heard the word before.”

“Pseudocyesis is the medical name for a false pregnancy. Karen, I know how devastated you were when you lost your baby. You were willing to die to save her, and you wanted to die when you couldn’t. I am going to do to you something I’ve never done to a female patient that I’ve treated for a miscarriage. I am prescribing you a false pregnancy. I think mentally you need to be pregnant and can tolerate the experience.”

“As Wendy becomes pregnant and carries your baby, you will also feel the same symptoms as if you were actually pregnant. I will give you medications that will simulate pregnancy, from morning sickness up to and including labour pains and birth. You may even wish to wear a simulated baby bump attached to you.”

“Thank you so much, Carla!” Karen jumped from her chair and hugged her. Carla couldn’t help looking down her low top at her revealing breasts. Her own heart pulsed at the thought of touching them.

“Do I have to really suffer morning sickness?” She kidded.

“We’ll see how Wendy’s body reacts,” Carla said.

“I rarely felt sick carrying my two boys,” Wendy mentioned.

“Every patient’s situation is different, and I would like to continue Karen’s therapy as a threesome throughout the pregnancy.” Carla blushed at the sexual allusion to them in bed.

“Or doing our therapy as a possible foursome?” Karen hinted. Carla’s face turned a deeper crimson. “You may have to conduct close supervision with us.”

“I didn’t mean anything sexual with my comment,” she defended.

“Maybe I did,” Karen countered, taking Carla’s hand. “Do you like looking up my short hems and down my low tops?”

“I can’t help but notice when you seem to flaunt yourself to me so easily.”

“Maybe I’ve wondered what it would be like to make love with you. To see what your lovely-shaped body looks like naked,” she boldly confessed.

“It would be highly unethical for me to have a sexual relationship with a patient.”

“I bet you’ve wanted to sexually experience the woman patient who sat naked in front of you. Did she feel her breasts for you? Did she spread her legs to show you her pussy and finger it?” Karen’s bold comments were making all their hearts pump more quicker. She followed her words by feeling her breast and pulling up the hem of her skirt to reveal her bare pussy.

“When you watched your male patient jerk off, I bet you wanted to finish the job for him with your mouth and swallow his cum. I bet you’ve asked him to jerk off again, just for you. I haven’t had sex with Dan or Wendy since my miscarriage; would you like to watch us as part of my therapy?”

Carla was lost for words at Karen’s sudden erotic suggestion and tried to keep her emotions in check. “I believe you would need a sex therapist for what you’re suggesting.”

“Can’t you be my sex therapist also? You’d be able to tell us if we’re fucking the proper way and demonstrate with us how to improve,” Karen reasoned.

“Possibly, but you wouldn’t actually expect me to have sex with you three, would you?”

“Would it be against your code of conduct if part of my therapy included me needing to have sex with you to taste your pussy after our Dan has fucked you?” Karen asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.