You Can't Always Get What You Want - Cover

You Can't Always Get What You Want

Copyright© 2017 by George Foxx

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - We meet up with our hapless hero, Uncle George again. The plot and characters are completely different, and not connected to other Uncle George stories. In this story, horny younger girls see older men, including Uncle George, as the cure to their perpetually aroused condition. Uncle George has to deal with a whole different set of issues and problems. As usual, he digs a deep hole for himself. Will Uncle George overcome the problems he's made for himself? Will the girls find satisfaction?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Prostitution   Slow  

“I know it’s a bad idea to rush into sex with someone you don’t know and aren’t in love with, but with you, daddy, I feel the same pull you do and the same hopefulness about us having a future together. I feel like it’s more that we are falling in love, we just aren’t all the way there yet. I am so horny it’s driving me crazy. I want us to start making love tonight, so we can learn how to do it really good and make it totally awesome for each other. Does that sound OK to you daddy?” Shane asked.

“Yes honey. I think that’s a good idea. We can learn to make love so it’s wonderful for both of us, and find out if we are in love at the same time,” I said.

“Great daddy. I want to get out of my uniform, take a shower, and put on my nightshirt so I feel fresh and smell good for you. In my nightshirt, I’ll be cuddlier and you’ll be able to touch me everyplace I want you to and you can show me all the places on you that you want me to touch.

“Let’s be really brave though daddy. Let’s get naked and get in the shower together. We can wash each other, and get to know each other’s bodies so we don’t feel shy when we start kissing and petting. I think it will make me ready to be naked with you quicker, once we learn to get each other horny from kissing and petting,” Shane said.

“OK baby girl. It seems like a good idea. Let’s go in my bedroom and I’ll show you where the shower is,” I told her.

I led Shane into my bedroom and turned on the light in the bathroom. I had a nice big shower that could accommodate two people. It also had a built in seat and two showerheads, so no one would get cold waiting for hot water.

“OK Daddy. Undress your little girl, and help her take a shower,” Shane said.

I took off my clothes, and then gently helped Shane take off her dress uniform. I hung the jacket up on a hanger, then unbuttoned and unzipped the skirt on the side and slipped it down her slim hips. Shane put a hand on my arm to keep her balance and gracefully stepped out of her skirt. I hung up her skirt too.

Shane was standing in front of me in the bathroom wearing a plain white cotton cami covering a white cotton bra. She wore white cotton bikini panties that clung tightly to her tiny mound. I could see that her panty crotch was damp. All of her underwear was completely plain. There was absolutely no decoration of any kind on any of the pieces.

“I’m sorry I’m not wearing sexy lingerie’ daddy. You understand about uniform regulations though. Now if I’d been wearing my camo uniform, I’d have the totally hot regulation olive drab bra and panties and a camo tee shirt. Wouldn’t that have looked sexy?” Shane asked, with a heavy note of sarcasm in her voice.

“Darling, on you burlap or a plastic bag would look sexy to me. We can go shopping and buy you sexy lingerie for you to wear just for me, but your gorgeous skin is all I really crave seeing. Although when you were talking to your platoon in the ready room and you were bending over that little wall, I kept hoping the skirt on your dress uniform would ride up just a little higher and I’d get to see your spectacularly tight little ass, covered in pretty panties. Actually I was hoping for pink,” I said, and gave her a grin.

Shane doubled over laughing. When she recovered enough to only have random fits of giggles, I helped her take the cami off and I hung it on one of the towel hooks. Shane moved close to me and wrapped her arms around me. I reached behind her back and opened the hook and eye of her little bra. I gently took her bra off and hung it on the towel hook with her camisole.

I knelt in front of Shane. I couldn’t help myself, and my hands drifted up to cup her tight little bottom. I kissed her flat tummy tenderly and teased her belly button with my tongue.

Shane inhaled audibly and whispered, “Oh daddy!”

I moved my hands to the waistband of her panties and slowly guided the tiny garment down her little legs. Once I had them at her feet, she daintily stepped out of them.

“Don’t put my panties with my bra and cami daddy. I got sweaty, and you made me really horny, so my panties are all sweaty and stinky. Well, and my pussy got wet, so there was a wet spot that soaked through my panties. Just toss them on the floor, and I’ll rinse them out later,” Shane said.

I was still kneeling in front of her. Her vulva was so pretty I kissed her just above the cleft between her labia. Shane’s little hands went to the back of my head and she quietly moaned, “Oh, don’t stop daddy. It get’s me really hot to have you kiss me like that.”

I could smell Shane’s wet pussy and I was about to spread her labia and start licking her when she stopped me.

“Oh daddy, wait! I’m entirely too stinky for you to kiss me down there. If we get started, we won’t be able to stop, but I’ll be so damn self-conscious that I won’t enjoy it, so let’s take a shower, and then we can play until we both are so hot we have to make love that very second,” Shane said.

I got in the shower and started the water running. When the demand water heaters had settled down, I invited Shane into the shower. I showed her the controls and explained that each showerhead could be a different temperature. Shane adjusted the temperature hotter on one, then handed me a bar of Ivory soap and said, “Wash me daddy.”

I started with her back and got it all soapy. Then I washed her arms and under them. I started at her neck and washed down her front, caressing her beautifully firm breasts as I washed them. I spent a lot of time stimulating her nipples and finding out exactly how Shane liked to have her breasts touched.

I worked my way down to her tight butt. I soaped her ass cheeks and gently squeezed and caressed the perfect hemispheres.

“Did I tell you that I do gymnastics daddy?” Shane said.

“That would explain your perfectly toned and gorgeously sculpted body, baby girl.” I said and gave her a big smile.

I got a washcloth and carefully soaped up her vulva.

“Ivory is a mild soap daddy, so it’s ok to wash inside the lips a little bit. Be sure to get all the sweat washed off so I don’t stink,” Shane told me.

I gently washed her pubic hair, the outside of her labia, and then followed her instructions and spread her lips and washed inside her cleft.

Shane giggled and took the washcloth. “Let me do that daddy. You are a little too gentle to get me clean. The way you were kissing my tummy and my mound, I know you are going to go down on me. I don’t want any old pussy juice left to be stinky. I want you to only taste fresh girl cream when you lick me.”

I’ll have to explain to Shane that there’s a difference between a girl’s natural sex perfume that comes from her being aroused and being stinky. I knew her concern was just part of being nervous about making love her first time and wanting everything to be perfect. I was pretty confident this wouldn’t be the only time we made love, so there would be plenty of time to reassure her and help her relax and be confident about her body and her sexiness.

“It sounds like you know a lot more then you let on when we were first talking,” I said with a laugh.

“Oh, I think I know some stuff, but I have absolutely no practical experience,” Shane said with a little giggle.

“It’s good you at least know a little, so I don’t shock you. You are so pretty, and so sexy, I’m going to want to touch and kiss almost every part of you. I hope I can do it so it all feels good to you baby girl,” I said, giving her my best grin.

“I can already tell that I’m going to like everything you do and every way and every place you touch me daddy,” Shane said.

I soaped up Shane’s legs and washed her tiny feet. She had trouble not totally dissolving into a fit of giggles while I was washing the soles of her feet.

Shane’s black hair was still up. I could tell her hair was long. I really love the way a Filipina’s hair looks when it is long, smooth, and shiny. I couldn’t wait to see Shane’s hair when she took it down.

“Honey, do you need to wash your hair?” I asked

“It’s a pain in the butt to dry daddy, and I need one particular brand of shampoo and conditioner for my hair to look right, so I’ll just leave it up for now. Later, when we go out, we can buy the stuff I need, and then you can help me wash my hair. I noticed there was a tub in the other bathroom, and I’ll bet it would be fun for you to give your little girl a bath,” Shane said.

I took the hand held the showerhead and started rinsing the suds off of Shane’s hot little body. She took my face wash and scrubbed her face, then took the sprayer from me, rinsed her face, and finished rinsing the soap off her body.

Shane used the sprayer to wet me down, and then started soaping me up. When she was working down my body toward my waist, she looked up at me and asked, “How gentle do I need to be washing you daddy?”

“The balls are sensitive baby girl. You need to be pretty gentle with them. I think you might need to be careful of your fingernails, so you don’t scratch me. Everything else is pretty durable, except that the skin on my cock is very thin, and it doesn’t do well with abrasive stuff,” I explained.

I was surprised that Shane didn’t seem a bit shy touching my cock and sliding her soapy hand up and down my shaft. I knew she had already decided we were going to be kissing, petting, and getting each other so hot we couldn’t stop ourselves from making love tonight. She seemed really brave and committed to her plan.

As her little hand slid up and down my shaft, my cock got harder than it had been in years and I hadn’t take any Viagra. I watched her jacking my dick, and I tried to make sure my face was smiling so she wouldn’t get scared.

“Am I doing it right daddy?” Shane asked.

“Just perfect sweetheart,” I said.

“Daddy, do I need to make you squirt now so you will be able to last long enough so I can cum too when you make love to me?” Shane wanted to know.

“If I was a teenager that would be an excellent strategy so I would last long enough for sex to start feeling good to you, and so you would have a better chance to cum. Since I’m an old guy, cumming too quick usually isn’t a problem, and sometimes I’ve even had girls tell me I took too long.

“The thing is, a couple can never predict how they will be together. Until they have made love a few times, they don’t know how their bodies will react. If you get me so excited I have a hair trigger, we will have to take the edge off first like you suggested, but let’s wait and find out. Your first time, you will probably be a little sore afterwards because you pussy isn’t used to being filled up, and the tender skin inside you isn’t used to the friction of a cock going in and out. If you make me shoot off now, I might take too long when we make love and that could make your pussy really, really sore. Let’s wait and see how we are together,” I said.

“For me, the major disadvantage of you being older is that you’ve been with so many girls. It really makes me jealous to know you’ve had a chance to sample so many pussies. I worry that you won’t like mine as well as one of the prostitutes you fucked in Timbuktu or some other exotic place. Then I think about all the wild sex things hookers have probably done for you, and I worry you’ll think I’m boring,” Shane said.

“Baby, I’m a lot different from most guys. I can’t just stick it in any girl. I have to feel some kind of emotional connection with a girl before I’m interested in her physically. I really haven’t been with as many girls as you think. The ones I was married to weren’t anything special in bed, and the ones who were doing it for money didn’t hit the place in my heart I’ve dreamed about. I think the excitement of us falling in love and feeling our love grow is going to make everything we do together a lot better than anything I’ve ever done before and you are already more exciting than anyone I’ve ever been with. You definitely have the prettiest face and the most perfect body of any girl I’ve ever touched. You are also the youngest girl I’ve ever fallen for and that’s terribly exciting for me.

“If you decide you want to make love with me tonight you’ll be the first girl to give me her virginity. That’s such a special honor! I’ll always treasure the memory of being your first.

“While we’ve been talking I’ve gotten the feeling that you might be a lot sexier than you think. Maybe your sexuality just didn’t get awakened until now. Some girls, like Jan, feel a need for sex on a physiological level. She felt empty, I was around, and she saw me as someone to fill her.

“Your sexuality was sleeping until you decided in your brain that you liked me, you felt a little flame starting to grow in your heart, and then your body said, Oh, we should try this out because I think I’m going to like it. You don’t seem afraid or nervous about us making love, so I think you’ll be relaxed, and that means we have the best chance of making it good for you. I really hope our bodies fit together just right, so I can make it so good for you that you can’t imagine anyone else ever being able to make you feel so good,” I said.

“Oh, you are more of a romantic than I thought. More and more I feel like our hearts have a lot in common. My heart has felt really empty for as long as I can remember. Every new thing we talk about makes me feel like your heart is the piece of my heart that’s always felt like it was missing. I feel like you are going to make me complete and fill up my heart, just as much as your cock will fill up my pussy,” Shane told me.

“It’s really unusual that you and I are both having exactly the same kind of optimistic feelings about each other. It almost seems like a vision into the future for me. I see flashes of pictures of you and me: older, together, and happy.

“I’ll tell you a secret about myself. I usually don’t have any confidence in myself. When you are with me, I don’t worry at all. I usually think I’m not good enough for a girl, or that I don’t deserve a girl as pretty as you are, or as young as you are, but when I think about you and me being together, I never think those kinds of negative thoughts at all. When I think about us, it’s usually something like: ‘We belong together,” or ‘We were made for each other.’”

“From the time Jan first told me she wanted to have sex with me, all I ever did was worry about her body being too small and being afraid I’d hurt her. With you, I definitely will be as careful and gentle as I can be, because I want to make you feel good, not hurt you; but I’m confident that my being careful will make sure it never hurts, and that we can work together to give you the best first time any girl ever had. At least that’s what I want to give you Shane,” I told her.

“I understand what you mean by seeing into the future. Since you told me about your visions first, I’ll tell you that in mine. I see us making love and me loving it. I see you never feeling like a coward when it comes to taking care of me. I see us in love. I see myself in a beautiful white dress, dancing with you on a black sand beach. I see matching gold rings on our left hands. I see me, very, very pregnant and you holding my hand, as we slowly walk along that same black sand beach. Every picture shows us together, and really, really happy.

“I don’t know if I should tell you this or not, but I have never thought much about sex until I sat on your lap. Then something woke up inside me. I never felt the kind of hunger and drive me crazy need that Jan always talks about. A lot of my pictures into the future are about sex. In all of them, I need a lot of sex. You are always the man making love with me, and when we make love, I really like it a lot. I don’t know what that means, since we haven’t had sex yet, but apparently my subconscious thinks everything is going to go just great, so I think we should just hold hands and plunge into our future with confidence,” Shane said.

“OK dear. I think it’s time to stop talking and start doing. Let’s get all rinsed off and then I’ll start drying you. You can dry me, and then we’ll go to the bedroom and start exploring each other,” I said

After the last of the soapsuds were washed down the drain I shut off the water and reached outside the shower to get a big, thick towel. I wrapped the bath sheet around Shane’s tiny body.

Shane got the giggles and said, “You know the best thing about me being a little girl daddy? Small towels are big enough for me, and I can pack twice as many clothes in the same size suitcase as you can. I can keep a clean pair of panties in my purse just in case my handsome daddy makes my pussy get wet and soak the ones I’m wearing.

“You plan to totally spoil me, don’t you daddy? This towel is almost big enough to cover my whole bed, and it’s so thick and soft it makes me feel like you took me to a luxury resort.”

“I do plan a little spoiling, but not more than is good for you,” I admitted

It was terribly sexy for me to be drying Shane’s small body. She had never stopped feeling aroused, and now fresh lubricating fluid was beginning to flow inside her pussy. I could smell the scent of her natural perfume becoming stronger. I softly dried the outside of her labia, and gently dried her breasts, back, shoulders, and arms, before I worked my way down her legs. Shane insisted on drying her own bottom and feet. Shane hung the towel on a bar and began drying me.

“You know I was going to put on a tee shirt that is a size too small and really shows off my boobs, and a cute little pair of panties I think will drive you wild, and maybe make you want to rip them off of me, but I don’t feel shy any more, and I want as much of my bare skin touching your bare skin as possible, so I’m going to stay naked daddy,” Shane told me

“I’m glad you feel that way baby girl. You know I love the art created by Mother Nature, so I’m happy you are going to stay naked so I can enjoy the masterpiece Mother Nature created when she made you,” I said.

“You are SO silly daddy. Do lines like that work on grownup girls?” Shane said.

“It’s not a line sweetheart. That’s how I really feel,” I replied

“Apparently my body liked knowing you think I’m pretty and sexy because my pussy is wetter than it’s ever gotten before. The way my feelings are changing is so strange daddy. For the first time in my life, my pussy feels empty and aches to have a man inside me. I’m feeling anxious and impatient to have you be the man who fills me and makes love to me. I guess that cheesy line worked on my body without my brain even getting involved. You’re damn good daddy,” Shane said.

When Shane finished drying me I did something that I’ve always wanted to do, but have never been strong enough to pull off. I scooped Shane up and carried her to my bed. I gently put her down, with her head on one of the pillows. I lay down next to her and took her tiny naked body in my arms.

“Does it hurt you when your cock gets hard daddy?” Shane asked.

“Not like real pain sweetie, but more like it aches to be inside you, the way you said your pussy aches to have me fill you. You are probably going to get tired of hearing me say this over the course of all the years we are going to be together, but Mamma Nature is a bitch. She wants what she wants. She has her plan. Mother Nature’s plan is to make a boy and a girl get so excited and want each other so much that they have sex as fast and as often as possible. She wants us in a hurry so we forget about everything else except how much we need to have sex. That means we forget that you having a baby would not be a good idea right now, so we forget about birth control, and we make a baby,” I said.

“Well, it’s our lucky day daddy. My period will start in about three days, so it should be perfectly safe for us to have sex tonight. Although I don’t think my having your baby would be a big disaster. We love each other, after all, and we are planning a life together. My hips are still a little narrow so it could be a tough delivery, but I’m healthy and strong, so I’m not really worried. A baby would make my going to school more difficult, but I would never look on you getting me pregnant as a tragedy.

“After we talk to my mom tomorrow about my coming to live with you, you can take me to the doctor and get me started on a long term birth control method,” Shane said.

“Your mom isn’t going to try to have me thrown in jail is she?” I asked.

“Of course not daddy. She is a single mother. She does a little better than Jan’s mom, but she has my twelve year-old sister to take care of. Knowing you love me and will take care of me and make sure I get a good education will make her happy. As soon as she sees how much I love you, she will understand that I didn’t have a choice. I already loved you so I had to become your lover,” Shane explained.

I kissed Shane gently on her lips. She sighed and kissed back. For a girl with zero experience she was kissing me damn good, in fact, better than I’d ever been kissed.

Suddenly I knew I wasn’t falling in love with this wonderful, almost fifteen year-old girl. I was already IN love with her as deep as it’s possible to be. It definitely wasn’t just lust or being in love for the night. It was more real and more substantial than anything I’d ever felt.

Shane looked into my eyes and whispered, “I know you don’t want to say it too soon, but I know you feel it, so please tell me. I promise I’ll believe you.”

I kissed her again, more firmly, and she kissed back. I felt like my whole soul was going into that kiss.

“I love you Shane. I am totally and completely in love with you. I want you and I need you to be my woman and my daughter and most of all my lover, forever,” I told her.

Bright tears sparkled at the corners of her dark chocolate eyes. Her beautiful face was glowing, and if I could have captured her beauty in a painting at that moment, the only appropriate title would have been, “First True Love.”

I kissed Shane hungrily, and she slipped her little tongue out from between her parted lips to caress mine. I opened my mouth slightly and she teased my lips with her darting tongue and then pressed inside to find my tongue. Our tongues knew exactly how to dance with each other. We entwined and caressed using my mouth as our ivory-rimmed ballroom, then she withdrew her dancer, but used the tip of her tongue to tell my dancer to follow hers. I slipped the tip of my tongue into Shane’s mouth, and we renewed our dance in her lovely little mouth.

My body seemed to be in charge, not my brain. I paused our dance and broke our kiss to place hot kisses on her neck. I made a trail of kisses down her neck and to her right breast. I covered the firm mound with my kisses. I retraced my path up to her neck and then kissed down to her left breast. After I covered her left breast with kisses I began licking her nipple. It got even harder and the skin of her areola crinkled tightly. I moved to her right nipple and gave it the same treatment.

I moved back to her left nipple and gently sucked it into my mouth. I kept a gentle suction going while I lashed her nipple with my tongue. When I released my prisoner to go capture her sister with my lips, I noticed that her nipple had turned from light brown to a very dark pink. I repeated the capture with my lips, then I sucked, and licked her right nipple.

Shane moaned softly and whispered, “Suck harder please daddy.”

I increased the suction slightly and pulled her whole nipple and areola into my mouth. I lashed her nipple with my tongue, alternating up and down licks with tracing circles around her areola.

“Suck just a tiny bit harder daddy,” Shane gasped.

I sucked harder and tried to put more pressure on her nipple as I licked it.

“OH so good daddy! Now do my other tit the same way,” Shane said.

I moved to her other breast and tried to duplicate what I’d just been doing. I was rewarded by a soft moan.

“Yes daddy. Suck on my little tit. Suck it hard daddy!” Shane begged me.

I increased the suction and the speed and pressure of my tongue. I was starting to feel wild and totally caught up in our foreplay. I nibbled lightly with my teeth on her nipple. Shane groaned and came for me.

“My god daddy, if you can make me cum from sucking my tits, I’m gonna be addicted to you and be your sex slave by the time you get done with me tonight,” Shane panted.

“I’ll never be done with my beautiful, sexy daughter. I’ll just have to take a rest from time to time to regain my strength, but I’ll never, ever be done with making love to you,” I said.

I kissed down to her tummy and covered the hot, totally flat plain of her belly with more burning kisses. I drove the tip of my tongue into her innie belly button. Shane moaned and in a husky voice said, “I don’t know if I can take it daddy. Everything you do to me feels so good, I think you are going to fry my nerves and short out my brain.”

I laughed and said, “Just hold on baby. You’re young. The nerves will be fine. You just haven’t felt anything so intense before, and the pleasure part of your brain just gets stronger, the more you use it. Everything will be just fine, and I promise you’ll sleep like a baby after daddy wears you out with loving you tonight.”

I kissed down to Shane’s mound. She had bikini trimmed her pubic hair, so it wasn’t in the way too much. Pubic hair is a badge that a girl is old enough to fuck, but I found myself wishing her vulva was totally bald.

As soon as I’d thought it, Shane said, “I think I’d feel more like your little girl if I shaved off all my pubic hair. Would you like that daddy?”

“Yes sweetheart. Your daddy would love that,” I told her.

“Do you want me to do it right now?” Shane asked.

“No sweetheart, I’m too excited to stop right now,” I said.

“A girl likes knowing she can get her guy hot enough to ignore distractions,” Shane said, and giggled.

“Of course if you decide you don’t like what I do, or you want me to stop for any reason, just tell me because I’ll always stop for you. I’ll never do anything you don’t want me to,” I told her.

“Thanks for thinking about things like that daddy. Right now I feel like nothing could possibly happen that would change my mind and make me not want to make love with you. If something does happen, thanks for letting me know that I don’t have to be afraid to tell you,” Shane said.

I kissed all over her mound, then I started kissing her silky inner thighs. Shane’s thighs parted and she spread her legs wide for me. I moved between her legs and suddenly my mouth was hovering over her labia. Her pheromones were going straight to my brain and turning me into a stag in rut. My vision and consciousness narrowed to the point that Shane’s sexy body was the only thing that existed.

I covered her outer labia with hot kisses.

Shane moaned and said, “I’ve been looking forward to this for a long time daddy. Kiss me and lick me until you make me scream from pleasure. Make me cum for you.”

I gently spread her pussy lips and began to lick her inner labia. I teased all around the entrance to her vagina with the tip of my tongue, then I licked up from the underside of her clitoris. Shane breathed, “OH daddy!”

I worked on her clit with my tongue until the little bud of nerves was completely erect and the hood was fully retracted. I started slowly so the sensations wouldn’t be too intense for her. I began licking Shane’s clit. I started with long, slow strokes where I dragged my tongue from the bottom of her slit up to and over her clit, then I licked down over her clit and to the opening of her hole. I rolled my tongue as tightly as I could and pushed the tip as deep in her vagina as it would go. I slowly withdrew my tongue, made it wide again, and slowly licked up over her clit again.

When I was sure Shane liked having her pussy eaten I began to lick her clitoris faster and put more pressure on her bud of erectile tissue with my tongue. I started varying how I licked her, and sometimes I would lick her with the tip of my tongue with my tongue made as stiff as I could, other times my tongue was soft and full width. Every so often I would stop licking, roll my tongue and try to stick it deep in her tiny hole.

After I’d gone through the cycle twice Shane put her hands on the back of my head and pressed my tongue against her clit. Her hips began to move under me in a primal fucking motion as I licked her clit and tongued her hole.

“You are going to make me cum daddy. I’m going to have a bigger orgasm than any you’ve given me before, so don’t freak. I’m probably going to scream and babble nonsense. What I want you to do daddy, is don’t stop no matter what I say. Put your hands under my ass, pull me tight against your tongue, and eat my pussy until your jaw locks up,” Shane said.

Seconds later Shane was cumming. Her little body thrashed under me. I did what she told me and slipped my hands under her little butt, cupping a perfect miniature cheek in each hand. I pulled her little body tight against my mouth and started licking her clit faster and harder than ever.

Apparently Shane masturbated a lot and knew her body well, or at least that’s what I thought at the time. Her little orgasm from her nipples didn’t prepare me for the monster cum that raged through her tiny body. Shane thrashed, humped my tongue, screamed, talked really dirty, and finally sank back onto the bed, a little like a balloon when the air is leaking out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.