1 August 2007 - Cover

1 August 2007

Copyright© 2017 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan thanks, Diane, Brenda and especially Tina for their help finding Karen.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Incest   Group Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“That was really totally unexpected. I didn’t think we’d ever meet another couple so much like you and Karen. Thank you so much for the compliment about saying I’m always your wife in public. You will also be my sexy husband,” Tina said, straddling his thighs and pretending to hump him, and they kissed for a long time.

“Did you want to go home now?” He asked, his hands becoming her bra cups.

No, silly, we’re still on our twenty-four-hour date, and I want you to take me to Barney’s Bar. Hearing all that you and Wendy have done there and being with Jean and George has made me need fucking even more than earlier!”

Tina lifted off Dan, leaving her dress open, and walked hand in hand with him to the Shelby.


Tina had Dan park as far from the Convention Centre as possible. Though the night was late, there was still a never-ending movement of people. “I want you to show off my body like before,” she smiled, fastening just enough buttons on her dress to be somewhat respectable.

Dan stepped from the Shelby and smiled, offering his hand to assist her from the passenger seat. She looked into his eyes, taking in her bare pussy and walked around the complex hand in hand.

Tina slipped her diamond ring from her right finger to her left. “Now it’ll be more convincing that I’m your wife; you’re a very horny and slutty wife, just like Karen and Wendy are.”

“How horny and slutty is my wife going to be tonight?” He asked, going along with her ruse.

“As much as my sexy and horny husband wants me to be!” She couldn’t resist jumping into his arms, her slender legs wrapping around his waist. She didn’t care that others could see her short hem, showing his hands cupping her bare ass.

“You are going to walk into Barney’s and become the easiest piece of ass for fucking of any woman in there!”

“And cock sucking too. We are going to have so much fun!” She leaned in to kiss him.

“You mean, you will have all the fun,” he corrected.

“Now what sort of slutty wife would I be if I didn’t find a nice pussy or two for you to fuck, then lick?” She breathed on him.

“Fuck, you’re making my cock hard already!”

“Then it’s a good thing the Viagra is still working!” She teased him, gripping his crotch. “I’ll see if I can outperform Karen and Wendy as your filthy, slutty, fucking wife!”

“Good luck on that venture. We don’t have enough time,” he joked.


Dan escorted Tina into Barney’s Bar, where she immediately returned the smiles of appreciative men. Her sultry swagger to the music said she was available for action. The DJ had good rock music playing, and she danced her way to an empty table. She sat facing several men and women at the next table and relaxed her pose, quickly allowing a hint of bare pussy to show.

“Selecting your targets?” Dan teased, her eyes scanning the available men.

“Men for me, women for you and me, just separating the good from the bad. And perhaps you’ll sample a cock or two for my enjoyment,” she smiled to several. As the waitress took their drink order, she released several buttons on her dress. Now only two held it closed, with her nipples almost showing and her pussy, now in plain sight.

Tina began to sway her slender legs to the music beat, then boldly guided his fingers to her horny pussy. “Fuck, are you ever wet!” He exclaimed in her ear.

“I’m so horny for fucking, and I need you most of all! Thank you, Dan. I’ve never had so much sexual freedom from any partner in my life. I’ll always be yours to love.”

“You’re quite welcome; now enjoy yourself! I must insist that all your fucking is done here, at our table, and not sneaking off to a guy’s car. I know this is very exciting for us, but I also want our sexy fun to be done safely.”

“I agree. I’ll be just as good a slutty wife for you as Karen and Wendy can be.” She kissed him long and passionately. Men nearby watched her urge her man’s fingers to her pussy.

“Are you horny enough to start?”

“Yes!” She kissed him, then took a long gulp of her drink.

“Stand and try to pull me up for a dance. I’ll refuse, so then, in turn, go and ask the guy you want. Stay dancing long enough until a slow song begins. Let his hands feel anywhere on your body, and let him know you are a slutty wife and available for easy fucking.”

Geesh, Dan, you’re getting me worked up more and more!” This time she guided his other hand inside her corset top.


Tina stood, took Dan’s hand, and motioned for him to join her for a dance. He declined and placed her hands on her hips in mock disgust; her nipples almost popped into view. She looked towards the table of hungry men, motioning them with her hand to Dan and the others available for dancing, and they saw him agree.

She gave him a quick kiss and walked to the next table, her intended target already picked out. Four pairs of eyes stared at the luscious body barely contained by her revealing dress. Dan looked at the two women also at their table.

“Hi, will you dance with me? My husband won’t dance right now, and I need to move to the sexy beat of the music,” she offered to her twenty-something-year-old stud.

She smiled at each guy whose eyes were taking her dress off and fucking her. He quickly agreed, practically knocking over his chair to stand so fast. Tina smiled at him, and taking his hand, she guided him onto the crowded dance floor.

“I’m Tina,” she smiled, allowing him a better view of her cleavage.

“And I’m Tony,” he said, grinning at his luck to be chosen.

Tina began the sensual seduction of her stud. She knew perfectly well that her dress barely covered her body, and the movement of her dress flashed hints of her bare pussy to his hungry eyes. She glanced towards Dan, who waved his approval, lifting his glass of pop in salute.

Her eyes took in his tall, slim physique and hoped the bulge in his shorts foretold of a pleasurable fucking ahead. It was difficult to talk over the loud music, and her hand would caress his neck when he’d lean to chat with her. As the song drew to an end, their eyes locked more and more on each other; words weren’t needed for what they both desired.

A slow song began, and the new lovers embraced. Tina moulded her body to his, feeling his knee press against her pussy as he moved them in a slow circle. She felt his hands move up and down her bare back, sending excited tingles over her skin. Her heart beating wildly, she kissed the base of his neck.

Tina welcomed his exploring hand; one went to her ass, and a slight pull placed his palm on her bare skin. The other slid up her side to boldly caress her tit. Again, a tiny pull and her bare breast were his. She completed the erotic embrace by gently gripping his crotch and then offering him her lips to kiss.

The music hid her soft moans as she accepted his exploring tongue. Fingers lowered the zipper on his shorts, and her hand felt the heat of his growing cock. “I don’t live too far from here if you want to ditch your husband and come with me,” he anticipated.

“I’d sooner stay here because my husband loves to watch other men fuck me!”

“You want me to fuck you at your table in front of your husband?” Tony couldn’t believe her bold request.

“If you don’t want to fuck me for my husband, then I’m sure I can find several other men willing to fuck me well before the bar closes,” she countered. “You might be my first fuck here tonight, but you definitely won’t be my last!”

“You are quite the fucking slut of a wife, aren’t you?”

“Yes, I am, and I am very proud of it too. My husband loves me for being such a horny, slutty wife for him. I’m sure you and your friends saw him fingering my pussy. He was making me horny on purpose so that I’d need a good fucking. So if you’re game, then lead me back to my husband right now and take me in front of him!” Tony’s cock twitched at the erotic demands of his beautiful lover.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.