Millie and Her Fuck Buddies - Cover

Millie and Her Fuck Buddies

Copyright© 2017 by nicky.allen

Chapter 3

Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After many months Eleanor really needs sex. The background is in the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

It was mid-afternoon and Eleanor was sitting in the company coffee bar with three of her work colleagues.

They were laughing and joking as usual.

Her phone rang and she picked it up off the desk, first looking at the screen to see if was someone she knew – no name from her address book was displayed – just a number and she slid the ‘answer’ image across the screen and as usual said “Hello Eleanor speaking”.

A man’s voice at the other end responded with “sorry I must have the wrong number”.

Eleanor replied “what number were you calling?” and the man at the other end read out the number.

She responded “Yes that is my number”.

There was no response for a couple of seconds and then the man at the other end said “Is that you Millie?” Her heart pounded and a shiver went through her body – she was sure it wasn’t Brian’s voice – “Is that Ben?” she asked.

“Yes Millie it’s me – how are you?” came the response.

Immediately the other girls picked it up whispering loudly between each other ‘whose Ben then’ – ‘she’s got a new man called Ben’ – ‘whoa she’s kept that quiet’ and Eleanor said “Hang on a minute”, looking at the girls and shaking her head and smiling at them, before getting up and going outside into the corridor.

She put the phone to her ear again “Sorry Ben I was with some work colleagues”.

“No problem – sorry to interrupt” he replied.

“Ben – how did you get my number?” she asked anxiously.

“Oh well my Dad has gone away for a few days and he said I can stay at his flat and I saw your name and number on the pad by his phone” he explained.

Eleanor remembered exchanging mobile numbers with Brian in case of last minute hiccups.

“Oh OK” she said continuing “What can I do for you?” “Well Millie I just wanted to say sorry if I was too rough with you the week before last when we – you know...” hesitating “ ... my Dad said you told him I had been – I think he said ‘brutal’ – I’m really sorry and I just want to apologise” he told her.

“Oh no Ben maybe your Dad didn’t explain very well – I said you were rough with me – I did use the word ‘brutal’ but it was in a joking way and I did tell your Dad it had actually been awesome...” herself hesitating “ ... doing it with you” and then realising what she had said and looking round to make sure no-one was in earshot.

“Oh OK thanks – I just felt so bad about it” he replied.

“Well you don’t need to worry – it really was really nice” she said.

“OK great...” and then he took a long pause “ ... and I was wondering if you fancied getting together again” and it was like a jolt of electricity zapped through her.

She tried to be vague to give herself some time to think “I’m not sure – when were you thinking of?” He responded immediately “How about tomorrow at five?” In the two weeks that had passed she had resolved it was a one off – it had been amazing, but she knew it was dangerous and wrong.

Her mind raced.

“Are you still there Millie” Ben asked.

“Yess” she hissed.

“Are you interested then?” he asked again.

Her mind raced, so many thoughts going through it, like how she could have been mugged, how should have been gang raped or even murdered – then after another two or three seconds it was like some secret circuit in her brain connected and she replied “See you tomorrow at five then at the flat” and her heart was thumping like crazy and a huge feeling of guilt came over her.

When she got back to her colleagues, the first thing she got was ‘who is Ben then?’, but she managed to fob them off that he was an electrician who had been recommended to her to put some extra sockets in at home.

Just over 24 hours later she was taking that route for a second time.

As she drove towards the White Horse to park her car, she reflected on a multitude of things.

Last weekend had been exciting as one of her gym friends had fixed up a first date for her with a guy who also used the gym that she had noticed several times and quite fancied.

She went out for dinner with Jamie on Saturday evening and he was really good company – after a long meal with coffee and liqueurs she had given him a lift home and after they stopped and had a quick snog, he asked if she wanted to come in and stay over, but she told him in as nice a way as she could that ‘she really liked him and although she had a lovely evening that she didn’t – you know’ and he replied ‘do casual sex’ and she just said ‘yes’, but the feeling of guilt at the huge lie she had told him had made her feel so bad.

And now here she was doing ‘casual sex’ in a far more extreme way.

She pulled into the pub car park, drove around the back and parked in the same space as two weeks ago, switching off the engine and checking the time – 16.53.

She looked in the mirror to check her make-up.

Then she looked down at her stockinged legs.

Last week she knew she had looked really good, even though they were just fashion stockings, but last evening on the way home she stopped at the shopping mall for something a bit more racy.

As she looked down at the dark grey fishnets she thought back when she had got home and tried them on with the matching suspenders, bra and panties and a shiver had gone through her as she stood in front of the mirror – she was sure Ben would like the way she looked.

She got out of the car, locked it and started on the short walk to Brian’s flat.

As she walked all she could think about was what the evening would bring.

She had liked Brian’s confidence, inventiveness and thoughtfulness, but Ben was ten years younger than her and very fanciable and after his apology over the phone she realised very genuine – maybe she could help him to be a bit less rushed.

Also she had thought back and although they were both ‘larger than average’, on reflection Ben had filled her just that little bit more.

As she approached the entrance to the flats she could feel her pussy getting more moist.

She was sure that it was number 17 and when she got to the street entrance she pushed that button.

Within seconds she heard “Hi Millie – come in” and she replied “Thanks” and got the lift.

After she stepped out of the lift and walked down the corridor to Brian’s apartment the door was open and Ben was standing there holding the door open.

“Hi Ben” she said, clocking that he was just in a T-shirt and track-suit bottoms and she walked into the hallway and he shut the door behind her.

“Hi Millie” he replied, still standing just inside the door.

Eleanor went and stood in front of him.

“You OK Ben?” she asked as he seemed a little reticent.

“Err – yes...” he replied hesitating.

She looked up at him – she realised that they actually hadn’t stood up together and that he was even taller than she realised, maybe nearly a foot taller than her.

“...

I was just wondering...” hesitating again “ ... would you let me kiss you?” She thought it was amusing that very soon they would be having sex together, but he felt he had to ask to kiss her – “of course” she replied and immediately he slid his hands to her sides and around her back and pulled her against him and she tipped her head back and to the side and he kissed her.

She hadn’t expected this and her heart missed a beat at how weak she felt in his strong grip and she let her tongue just slide along the inside of his lips and a his tongue probed into her mouth in response.

She felt her pussy tingling and getting wetter.

He pulled away “You’re very gorgeous Millie – I never thought I’d say this but right now I wish I was ten years older” and smiled.

Eleanor was slightly concerned as she knew she really wanted sex with him again, but knew there could be no emotional ties.

She smiled back “That’s nice of you to say that Ben, but...” shrugging her shoulders “ ... that’s just the way it is”.

“Yes I know” he said immediately, continuing “Can I undress you Millie?” “What here?” she replied with a cheeky grin and he took her hand and led her into the bedroom.

“One question...” hesitating “ ... when you answered the phone you said ‘hello Eleanor’ – is Millie not your real name then?” She felt a little shiver go through her, but had thought he might ask and answered immediately “I use my middle name for work – it sounds more professional” which was true, although she didn’t mention what her first name was and it certainly wasn’t Millie”.

“Oh OK – can I undress you now then Millie?” looking down at her seriously.

She looked up into his eyes for a few seconds, tiling slightly “Only on one condition” she replied.

“Go on” he said.

“That I can undress you too” she told him.

He smiled.

“How many items of clothing are you wearing?” she asked.

He looked upwards – “Err – just three – no five there’s my socks too – and you?” he asked.

She counted starting down at herself – three, four, her bra made five plus skirt and blouse and she looked back up at him “Seven but you’ll only want me to take four off” she continuing to look at him.

“Eh – I don’t get it” he replied.

“Oh come on dunce subtract two stockings and one suspender belt from seven and that equals four” and she gave him a broad smile.

Ben shook his head and looked up “OK stupid me”.

Let’s forget your socks and my shoes so you’ve got three and I’ve got four – one at a time – you can go first”.

His hands immediately went up to her blouse and he slowly undid each button and slid it off one shoulder, let her slip her arm out and the same on the other side and he draped it on the chair.

He looked back at her and just went “Wow”.

She had deliberately bought a lacy see-thru bra and when he looked back at her he just went “Oh yes – Millie you look gorgeous”.

“Thank you Ben – now it’s my turn” and she reached out to his waist and started to slide down his tracksuit bottoms, at first reaching down and then lowering herself onto one knee.

She pulled them right down and held them as he lifted one foot out, then the other and she pushed them aside.

She stayed on her knees and looked up at his face – then she slowly looked down and stared at the bulge in his boxer shorts.

She reached out with one hand and gently caressed it through his shorts, hearing him gasp in a breath as she did so.

She looked up at him smiling and then stood up staring into his eyes.

He blew his lips out “You really are gorgeous Millie” and she just raised her eyebrows in response.

She wasn’t sure what was next when he walked around behind her, but then he reached to her waist and unzipped her skirt, easing it over her hips and letting it fall to the floor and she flicked it away with her toe.

He heard him behind her “Mmmm so nice Millie” and then he walked right around her looking her up and down and as he stood behind her again said quietly “So fucking gorgeous”.

Then she felt his hands on her waist, they slid forward to her tummy and then up and gently cradled her breasts murmuring “Fucking gorgeous” and she let out a groan as he gently slid his thumbs over the see-thru lace covering her nipples.

She reached up and eased his hands away “Come on my turn now” she told him and she stepped away and turned around, reaching down and taking hold of his t-shirt and lifting it up and pulling it off his head and tossing it onto the chair.

She looked at his muscular upper body and then down at his matching legs, then reaching up and caressing his shoulders “You’re very muscular – do you spend a lot of time in the gym?” she asked sliding her hands down over his chest.

“I do spend time at the gym, but I’m into rowing so I do a lot of endurance work as well as weights – I’m in our club’s first crew” he replied.

She slid a finger over each nipple and watched him flinch and out of the corner of her eye saw the bulge in his boxers shorts twitch.

“Sensitive nipples too then Ben?” she asked cheekily as she stroked them again and he gasped a breath before replying “I guess so”.

He pushed her hands away and walked around the back.

Eleanor felt she was buzzing now it was all getting so intense – she guessed what was next and sure enough she felt his fingers brush against her back as he took hold of her bra strap.

Then she remembered the mirrored wardrobe doors – she was standing facing the bed at ninety degrees to them.

She turned her head to the side as if looking over her shoulder, but turned her gaze upwards and her heart missed a beat as she saw herself in the fishnet stocking, suspenders, skimpy lace panties and then she felt her breasts droop slightly, seeing them fall in the mirror at the same time as Ben unclipped her bra.

Then he flicked the straps off her shoulders and she moved her arms forwards and he pushed her bra away and it fell to the floor.

She felt his hands at her sides and watched in the mirror as they slid to her tummy and then up to cradle her breasts gasping “Oh Millie you’ve got such fabulous breasts”, then flicking her nipples and making her gasp out.

He started to kiss her neck.

“Wouldn’t you like to watch yourself as you play with them?” she whispered to him.

“What do you mean?” he murmured back between kisses.

“Just turn ninety degrees to your right” and she shuffled her feet, turning to face the mirror, feeling Ben behind her turning with her and her heart fluttered a few beats as she saw herself front on looking so kinky with Ben still kissing her neck and caressing her breasts, but she could see he was still looking down over her shoulder directly at her breasts.

“Look up then” she told him and as he started to lift his head said “At what?” and then as his eyes took in the view of them both in the mirror his eyes opened wide and he just went “Wow...” hesitating as he took in the view “ ... oh Millie you look amazing...” hesitating again “ ... and it’s so nice to see me with you” as he continued fondling her.

“Please can I take your panties off now?” he asked, flicking her nipples.

She watched in the mirror as her mouth opened and she gasped for breath.

“No it’s my turn now” she told him and she reached up and moved his hands away from her breasts, then walked around behind him, reached around in front of him, pulling his shorts away and gently lowering them, just about being able to see in the mirror over his shoulder as his erect penis slowly came into view in the mirror – slowly she eased them down to his knees and then letting them fall to the floor.

She stood upright again, looking over his shoulder once more before sliding one hand around his waist and watched in the mirror as she guided it to his penis, gently wrapped her hand around it and she started to slide up and down.

Ben gasped out “Oh Millie this is such a fucking turn on”.

She thought of saying ‘thank your Dad for showing me this trick’, but held back.

She had never touched his penis before.

It was rock hard and as she slid her hand right down to the base she realised it was so thick that her fingers and thumb could not reach around to touch and a little shiver went through her pussy at the thought of that stretching her so wide open again.

He reached down and took hold of her arm saying “That’s so nice but those panties are coming off now Millie” and he walked behind her and immediately she felt his hands at her hips and watched as he started to slide them down and he pushed them as far down as he could reach and she wiggled her knees to make then fall to the floor, then stepping out of them and kicking them aside.

She felt his right hand touch her waist and then watched in the mirror as it slid around into view and down over her pelvis, she noticed his large hand and powerful thick fingers, as she now knew from being a rower and as his fingers slid past her belly button a shiver ran through her tummy right into her pussy.

She watched his fingers going between her legs and felt them slide right along her pussy and then start to ease her lips open.

She was buzzing inside and as his finger started to explore and just gasped out “oh fuck Ben this is so nice – let’s just get into bed”.

“Let me just feel inside your pussy a little bit more – it’s so lovely and wet” he whispered and she felt his thick finger probe further and groaned “oh fuck yes”.

She watched him take his hand away and looked up at his face as he whispered in her ear “OK into bed now then, Millie”.

Millie folded the sheet back, slid over to the far side and lay on her side facing Ben and watched as he lay on the bed and rolled on his side to face her, pulling up the sheet to cover them.

She felt his hand on her thigh, caressing it gently.

“There’s something I meant to say when you first came in and – well I got distracted” and he smiled at her.

“What’s that then?” she asked.

“Well I wanted to say sorry to your face about being so rough with you two weeks ago” and he turned down the edges of his mouth in a guilty way.

“I told you there’s no need – it was so good – just way more physical than I’ve ever had before” she responded.

She sensed Ben was still not comfortable as he continued “It’s just that’s the way I always thought best sex should be...” hesitating “ ... but maybe you could tell me how you think I could do it better”.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.