Millie and Her Fuck Buddies - Cover

Millie and Her Fuck Buddies

Copyright© 2017 by nicky.allen

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - After many months Eleanor really needs sex. The background is in the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Eleanor made a right turn as her sat-nav had instructed and almost immediately it told her “your destination is 200 yards on the right hand side.” She looked down the street and could see a big red brick building with a pub sign outside. Before she got close enough to read the words on the sign she saw that it had a white horse on it and she knew she was nearly there. Her sat-nav confirmed this with the usual “you have arrived at your destination” and Eleanor reached over and switched it off. Turning into the car park of the White Horse pub she noticed that it was not only at the side of the pub but the parking also extended around the back too and she automatically drove there to make sure her car was not able to be seen from the road.

After she had parked and turned off the engine she looked at the clock and it said 4.49. It was ten minutes before she would go in to meet the complete stranger she was going to have sex with and she felt a shudder of fear though her body. As she sat there waiting for the 10 minutes to pass, Eleanor thought back to 14 months ago when she had finally discovered with absolute certainty that her husband Damian was having an affair – the night he went out to meet his friends for a drink and unusually forgot to take is phone – the night she looked on his phone at text messages and found nothing, just like every other time she had looked – but the night for the first time she went further and clicked on ‘folders’ and found one called ‘Kath – the folder with all those intimate text messages – and the message from only 2 days earlier with how much this ‘Kath’ was looking forward to ‘when you leave your wife and move in with me’.

She’d suspected for years he had been seeing other women – how he’d go to play golf and she’d spot his golf shoes left in the garage, how sometimes when he got home he’d avoid getting close to her and insisted on taking a shower, the business trips with a vague purpose. But she remembered how whenever she confronted him he’d give evasive responses before becoming very affectionate and talk her into going to bed and she also remembered only too clearly how good he was at fucking her so incredibly well and maybe that was why she just didn’t throw him out – the bastard, she thought. She thought back over the last 14 months, how depressed she became after he’d gone, how she lost the plumpness of a 32 year old working wife because she couldn’t be bothered to cook, how her slimmer look and feel had motivated her to start looking forward – she joined the gym and added shape to her slimness. Men started showing real interest in her, but she was so nervous at getting into another relationship like Damian – from when she was 16 and first did it, she knew she was attracted to men who were good in bed and if they weren’t they hadn’t lasted very long – then along came Damian who had been so good and was so charming – so manipulative, but as she finally discovered, so deceitful.

She thought about the couple of times she’d dated since he left. She fancied both guys but was so nervous about getting involved and ended it with them before they ever got close to having sex. After more than a year without sex she was craving for it, but just didn’t want to date anyone to do it – her fear of getting into something like Damian again just frightened her so much. She looked at the clock on the dashboard – 4.56. She thought back to 3 weeks ago when that email dropped into her inbox – ‘Sex with no strings – find a man with a big cock in your town to give it to you’. She’d deleted it immediately. Then the next evening another one ‘Find a guy to blow you off and fuck you senseless with no commitments’ – it was late and she’d had a couple of glasses of wine and she thought ‘why not have a look’, but with absolutely no intention of doing anything. She remembered in detail how she had clicked on the link and started browsing the website. She couldn’t believe how many people in her town had posted themselves looking for casual sex – many singles and couples too looking for threesomes and foursomes, although no-one she knew. She’d searched in the nearest big town – the same – guys and couples as well as a few gays and lesbians. She’d clicked on several single guys, but none looked interesting. Then she had clicked on Brian. He looked at bit older than her – maybe 40 she thought. The words immediately hooked her – ‘larger than average, good staying power, easy going and compliant – tell me how you like it best and we’ll do it’. She looked at the clock – 5.01.

Eleanor got out of the car, locked it and started to walk towards the pub. The words echoed through her brain – ‘larger than average, good staying power, easy going and compliant – tell me how you like it best and we’ll do it’. Fuck she couldn’t believe that she was doing this – her heart was thumping, but she knew the thought of it all was making her aroused. A little gust of wind blew and she felt the cool air around the top of her thighs, wafting over the bare skin above her stockings, making a just a little bit more aware of her state of arousal. She walked into the pub, stopped and looking around. There were a group of men and women by the bar, chatting and laughing – obviously straight from work for an early evening drink. She looked across to the seated area – several couples were sitting at tables around the lounge – she looked at the other side of the room and there was one man sitting alone – she’d copied the picture of Brian and put it on her phone so if she needed to, she could surreptiously open it and check, but she knew instantly it was him and she slowly walked over, her heart pounding. As she got close he looked up at her and smiled and her heart missed several beats. She stood in front of the table he was sitting at – “Brian?” she asked, her heart now pounding.

He smiled more “Hello Millie – yes I’m Brian – come and sit down and let me get you a drink – what would you like?”

She sat opposite him, as she sat down realising he might spot her stockings and suspenders and casually held her skirt down as she sat and crossed her legs.

“Gin and tonic please” she replied, smiling back.

“Large one?” he quizzed as he stood up. ‘A whole fucking bottle’ she thought to herself before replying politely “Yes that would be lovely.”

Eleanor watched him walk over to the bar – he was quite tall, slim and walked confidently. He leaned on the bar and spoke to the guy serving, then turning and looking straight at her. She felt stupid letting him catch her staring at him, but he just smiled and she smiled back before looking away. Her heart was still thumping, but she felt a little less uneasy as he seemed pleasant enough and no longer a completely unknown quantity. She looked over at the bar to the group of people to see if she recognised anyone, scared that someone might spot her – she had deliberately searched the website for men in a town 15 miles from where she lived – she was desperate to make sure no-one knew about this, even giving herself a different name to stay anonymous – no-one had ever called her ‘Millie’ before a few moments ago.

Brian came back, placing her drink on the table in front of her – “There you are, Millie.”

“Thank you Brian” she responded politely.

“You managed to find the pub OK then?” he asked. She was relieved that he’d started the conversation as she had no idea what to say, responding “Yes thanks – good old sat nav worked fine.” Tilting his head slightly he asked “Oh don’t you live in town then?” Shaking her head she just replied “No.”

“Where do you live then?” he continued.

She pursed her lips hesitating “another town” she said.

“OK I understand – do you mind if I ask you something else – I’m not prying – just curious – have you done this before?” Her heart missed a beat – she drew a deep breath – “No.”

“Are you nervous?” he asked.

“Yes” she replied.

He leaned forward to her and looked her in the eyes talking quietly “Millie you don’t need to be – if you don’t like anything I do just tell me and I’ll stop – if you don’t want to carry on just tell me and I’ll let you leave – this should be about pleasure and fun for us both so you don’t need to worry – just let go and have lots of fun...” hesitating “ ... and lots of pleasure” smiling at her.

She felt better after hearing that – he seemed really genuine – “Thanks Brian – I think I’ll be OK.”

They talked for 15 minutes or so about things they liked to do without giving anything away – just small talk – his liking of golf and watching football – her gym, movie watching and her friends. She watched Brian finish his drink and she picked up hers and finished it too.

“Would you like another...” he asked pointing at her glass and hesitating “ ... or shall we go?”

A shiver went through her and she knew there was only one answer “Let’s go” she replied.

They stood up and walked out of the door – “Is it far” she asked him.

“No just one minute’s walk – just down the road” and they walked back from where she had driven and into the apartment block on the corner two hundred yards away, just like the sat-nav had said earlier. She felt uneasy again – as they had walked down the road they didn’t talk – even as they went into his apartment he just said “welcome.” He gestured to a door off the hallway and she walked in – it was the bedroom – she stood there facing the foot of the bed. He took her handbag and put it on a chair opposite the bed. He walked back and stood behind her. Her heart was thumping like a jackhammer. He put his hands on her shoulders and turned her around through 90 degrees and her heart skipped several beats as she was looking directly at herself in the mirrored wardrobe doors, with him looking over her shoulder. She felt his hands on her hips – then she watched as they came into view and slid around to her tummy, stopping there for just a brief moment before sliding up to cradle her breasts and she couldn’t help but let out a gasp as he gently caressed them and then she almost jumped as after all the silence he said quietly “Will you let me undress you?” Her eyes had just been watching his hands – she looked up at his face. She was nervous as hell – this was like nothing she had ever done before – no kissing – no affection – just a complete stranger saying ‘will you let me undress you’. She swallowed before nodding “Yes.” Immediately his hands went to the buttons of her blouse and undid them slowly. Then he reached to her shoulders and lifted each side off and she slid her arm out of one side, then the other. She looked at herself with the lacy grey bra and saw Brian throw her blouse on the floor. Then immediately she felt his hands at her back and she watched her breasts fall slightly as he unclipped her bra. She watched him slowly slide the straps off her shoulders and then pull it down and he dropped it at her feet. His hands slid up the sides of her body and then straight to her breasts.

“They’re gorgeous...” he whispered continuing “ ... the moment I saw you I noticed your breasts – they’re so perfect – so nice and full, but so firm” as he was caressing them and then she let out a groan as his thumbs slid across her nipples.

“Sensitive nipples then Millie?” he asked and she looked up at his face and he had a cheeky little smile.

“Yesss” she hissed. She watched his eyes move back down and he whispered “perhaps we can have some fun with those hey” as he slowly brushed his thumbs over them several times making her gasp out again more loudly. Then just caressing her breasts gently he whispered in her ear “Are you wearing stocking and suspenders like I asked?” She was getting turned on, but now feeling like a dirty filthy slut, letting a complete stranger do this to her – and to think she had willingly worn stockings and suspenders for him just like he had asked in his email. “Yesss” she hissed again.

“Mmm good – I love women in stockings and suspenders – I can’t wait to see them” and his hands slid down away from her breasts to her tummy, then around her waist and she felt him unzip her skirt and pull it down over her hips and just let it fall to her feet, placing his hands on her hips again – she kicked the skirt away.

“Oh that’s so nice – I love the colour” and she looked lower in the mirror at the grey suspender belt, stockings and matching panties – ‘you fucking whore’ she thought to herself, but she could feel the moistness in her pussy. He moved his mouth right next to her ear “I’m so looking forward to seeing your pussy – can I take a look?” She hissed yet another “Yesss.” She watched him slide his hands to her sides and he started to ease her panties down – she could see they were trapped by the tops of her thighs and moved her feet further apart and Brian lowered them and then let go and they fell to the floor – she flicked them away with her foot. She was buzzing now. He moved closer to her and she felt him brushing against her bottom and briefly something firm pressed against her – she knew exactly what it was.

“Oh nice – do you always keep it so perfectly trimmed like that” and she looked at her pussy – she hated a big bush and kept her pubic hair trimmed really short and shaved the front into a thin line every week. She felt completely vulnerable, but somehow a little bit more confident.

“Oh yes Brian – I can’t stand having a jungle between my legs” letting out a little snigger and he laughed too.

“I really can’t wait to feel it” he whispered and she saw his head move in the mirror and looked up and he was looking her straight in the eyes. She felt the hand on her right hip move forward and then down – as it went below her belly button she felt a shiver go through her tummy right into her pussy at knowing that someone else was going to touch her there. She felt his fingertips sliding lower and then between her legs. They stopped, but then after a few seconds the tip of one finger slid right down her pussy lips and she just let out a groan. Still looking him in the eyes she watched him smile and whisper “nice” and then he drew his fingers slowly back over her pussy where they stopped – they were staring each other out – it was so intense – after a few more seconds she felt the tip of his finger start to ease her lips open, just wiggling and pushing against them. Then they parted and his finger was easily able to slip inside as she knew she was so wet and as his finger explored, going deeper she let out a groan, closing her eyes for a few seconds with the pleasure of him being inside her. She opened her eyes and he was looking right into them again.

“Oh Millie you are so wet...” he whispered continuing “ ... I think we need to get into that bed and get on with it, don’t you?”

She nodded “oh yes please” knowing that the sex she had fantasied about for many months was really going to happen. She felt Brian slide his finger out – he lifted his hand up right in front of their faces, his index finger sticking out and glistening with the wetness. She wondered what he was going to do as he held it there for a few seconds before bringing it to his face, opening his mouth, closing his lips and sucking off her juices as he slid it out.

“Mmm you taste delicious.” Eleanor felt so good – no-one had ever done that to her before – it was so personal – so intimate – such a fucking turn on for a complete stranger to do that. She realised that he was so confident about sex – so confident about himself and clearly very imaginative ... She looked at him in the mirror, still staring him out – somehow it was not so intimidating in the mirror as looking directly at him, but seeing herself too, completely naked apart from the stockings and suspenders made it way more intense. He placed his hands on her hips again and pulled her back against him and she could feel his erection against her bottom. He smiled at her, then whispered “I think we are both ready now, eh” and she just nodded. “You get into bed and I’ll quickly get undressed” and he let go of her hips and she walked over to the bed, pulling the sheet back, sliding under it and laying on her side facing him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.