The Madness of Lady Lydia - Cover

The Madness of Lady Lydia

Copyright© 2017 by Margot

Chapter 2

The warm and bright spring had brought the Estate alive with flowers and foliage while Ella became acquainted with being Rupert’s nanny; she was already very fond of the little boy.

She had also, with Rufus’s kindly patience, not only overcome her fear of horses but progressed to riding fairly well around the meadow unaided!

Although Ella was thrilled at being taught to ride by Rufus, Ella remembered well that Lady Lydia was her benefactor.

Lady Lydia was pleased with her as Rupert’s au-pair; whom she was already fond; and Lady Lydia even asked for assistance in her bathroom; massaging her neck and shoulders during her bathing.

Ella’s initial embarrassment dissolved upon seeing Lydia’s beautiful body; with breast Ella envied. Whilst doing the massage Ella need to be naked apart from her panties. After massaging she would towel and talcum-powder Lady Lydia. She felt fine with that.

Lady Lydia said it was a skill that she would develop with practice; that she would have a bright future if she proved a willing pupil. Ella assured her Ladyship that she would be.

Mid-week was generally peaceful at the Lodge and Ella departed early through the scullery across the cobbles for the stables and well- dressed for riding thanks to Amber’s cast-offs.

“Juno’s ready to tack-up miss!” called the stable-boss Jock; who almost lived in the stables.

“Thank you Jock, it’s such a lovely morning!” she replied.

“It is indeed Miss Ella and with the way you’ve turned out in your riding habit you’ll cut a fine dash for the manor across the downs.”

Ella mounted and walked Juno through the yard; the summer sun had already turned the surface of the lake into molten gold, and the distant rolling hills were blue with morning mist. With a light touch of heel Juno responded into a slow trot and Ella’s heart ached with happiness.

...

At nine in the evening Ella was very much on duty but little Rupert was finally sleeping peacefully.

Ella now had the time to take a bath and having climbed into its enormity lay back and imagined she was in a Barbados lagoon.

She had learnt through the orphanage that her father had been from Barbados and some English people said Barbados was a Voodoo island which intrigued her but Ella still felt proud of; being from the Caribbean Islands.

Rufus came to mind; she imagined the the smell of his cologne; as her fingers slowly pleasured her snatch ... It triggered her fantasy of him; entering the nursery at night while she was in bed.

He would be wearing only swimming trunks; bulging at the crutch! His chest was broad and hairy and he had come to make love to her.

His mouth came onto her lips, waking her.

His palm cupped her mouth to prevent her sudden cry while his hand caressed her naked thighs.

Then his fingers penetrated inside her.

Ella threw her head back and her thighs shuddered as the climax swamped her.

She lay there then, wallowing in her dreams until stepping from the bath to mop herself in the big warm bath towel.

Standing in front of the large bathroom mirror as she towelled her brassy-brown hair, Ella assessed her figure with pride. Her breast were forming beatifully.

She was around 5’ 6” tall with a slender athletic frame and agreed with Rufus that she did had good legs. Her hips had begun to slightly broaden, highlighting her slender waist.

She pulled on her long cosy night-dress, turned out he main lighting and having checked on Rupert one last time, jumped into bed. In less than no time she was slumbering...

Later, in her slumber something stirred her.

She was vaguely conscious of a distinctive smell and something brushing her lips.

Her eyes opened and in the gloom realised a woman was gently kissing her; and the odour was of whisky.

Ella tried to rise but Lady Lydia’s hand cupped her mouth and pinned her down.

“Don’t fret Ella, it’s only me; just checking Rupert was OK.” she’d whispered.

At a loss how to respond Ella nodded her head and the hand came away from her mouth.

Lydia added, “What your feeling now is just a wet dream Ella ... you realise that ... so don’t struggle; there’s a good girl.”

She softly kissed Ella again as her hand begun caressing between her thighs; her snatch was juicing up!

Ella was about to struggle but a sudden realisation gripped her. She’d promised to be a willing pupil! Only a moment past before Ella simply and softly returned Lydia’s kisses; and she made no move to prevent Lydia feeling inside her nightdress and fingering her snatch with a stimulating effect

Lydia’s’s whiskey flavoured tongue began exploring inside Ella’s mouth while her fingers explored areas of Ella’s vagina she never new existed. Ella’s torso writhed in passion under the older woman’s expert manipulation, causing the girl to perspire and moan as she neared climax.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.