Rendezvous - Cover

Rendezvous

Copyright© 2017 by Old Man with a Pen

Chapter 6

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Oh Well. Shit happens.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   School   Western   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel   non-anthro   First   Oral Sex  

Cora

Gene shooting Hairy Dave had everything to do with the moose. I know ... you do something different and the rest of your life changes.

Like how I met him ... Dave...

I had just had the bottom half of the full body cast removed ... the top half went two weeks ago ... Ah ... see ... every story has a lead up into it and that’s as important as the story.

The horses had been in the barn all winter and I was itching to ride Beauty ... she was a retired circus horse and had fancy steps. My sister and I took our horses out of the barn and were practicing fancy riding ... when Jimmy whipped his big cowboy hat off his head and waved it in front of Beauty’s head.

“Let’s see some action!” he shouted. And he laughed.

Beauty reared, came down with her head down ... and running and I, for sure, wasn’t ready for that. She was headed for some rotten old fruit trees. We were almost in them when her head came up. She must have seen she was going to collide with the biggest rottenest tree and she cut to the left.

I went off to the right.

Then physics took over. I was in motion ... the tree wasn’t. The tree was a pretty much immovable object and even rotten wood is hard. Body cast ... for a year and a half. If it’s a bone and there are sides to the pairs ... I broke one of them alternating sides right down to feet. Except knees ... got both of them. I was mostly stainless steel for support structure ... with assorted wires, bolts, nuts and screws holding it together.

So ... a year out of school. Half a year in a wheelchair. I was wobbly out of the cast but there was a street dance with a live band and I was going. Do you have any idea how horny a teenage girl can get when there’s a cast in the way? A cast that starts at the neck and ends at the toes?Somebody was at least getting stink finger before I went home. Yessir!

Wobbly ... I mentioned that ... wobbly added a whole new dimension to my walk ... guys noticed. Hell ... grandfathers noticed.

I had been cursed with a bubble butt and thirty eight inch hips ... and ... a twenty inch waist. Big butt on a five foot four frame.

So ... the band. The stage was a hay truck. It was just kids ... except for the bass player ... he was a MAN. White blond with a real mustache! And thin. I immediately wanted to feed him ... poor soul. He was wearing a gangster suit ... double breasted dark dark blue with a thin red pinstripe woven it. God he looked hot ... and out of my league.

My sister ... she’s cute ... and I were tired ... the band had been non stop for 45 minutes ... fast dance cover tunes. And the liquor store was selling Cokes to all comers. We had to cross in front of the band. I was wobbling. He noticed!

“Stop! Stop the music!” The band stopped but they were looking at him like he was crazy.

“You! You ... the girl in the tight red pants! ... Yeah ... you! Go wait on the corner. As soon as this song is over I wanna talk to you.”

I blushed ... the audience laughed. The drummer counted down and off they went.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.