Amity: 4. The Herds - Cover

Amity: 4. The Herds

Copyright© 2017 by Kris Me

Preface

Fantasy Sex Story: Preface - This is Bron's story. Bron was a shifter. After being raped by his grandfather, Bull Warh Horn when he was fifteen, and later having his child given away, Bron planned to get even. When he was ready, he would challenge Warh and take control of the Horn Herd. He wasn't happy with how the current ten Bulls that owned Green Island operated. He planned to change the laws that turned his people into nothing but glorified slaves.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   BiSexual   Fiction   High Fantasy   Science Fiction   Robot   Were animal   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Slow   Transformation  

Bron had major issues with his grandfather, Bull Warh Horn. After being raped by Warh at the age of fifteen and later having his child given away, Bron planned to get even. When he was ready, he was going to challenge his grandfather, as was his right, and take over control of the Horn Herd.

Bron wasn’t happy with how the current ten Bulls that owned and controlled his home, called Green Island operated. He planned to change the laws that turned his people into nothing but glorified slaves even if they were called spouses.

Bron’s people were the progeny of shapeshifters that had left their previous home in the Keltrian universe to flee persecution, due to the way they wanted to live their lives. They were predominantly a herd form of shifter. Bighorn being their dominant form and the nature of the herd dictated their lifestyle.

The ancestors had been in hibernation in a section of a Keltrian wheelship called Torus. She had been forced to break into her sixteen sections, and their section had been transported to Amity, with several others. Theirs had crashed on Green Island two thousand years before.

This is Bron’s story.

(Warning: contains descriptive multi-gender sex.)


Disclaimer:

If you find any of my assumptions fictitious, I would like to remind you this is a work of fiction and I have probably taken liberties with reality, as we know it.

If you find grammatical or spelling errors, they are not the fault of my friend Anna Dapter who did try to edit my work. (Editor’s note: Very trying it was, too!) However, I do have a tendency to fiddle around after the fact.

The Australian Dictionary was also used so some words may appear incorrect to some readers. I also hope my colloquialisms are decipherable and you enjoy the story.


Background:

While some characters in the story are also mentioned in the current Amity series, this story starts about thirty-six years before the time of Storm Green coming to Amity.

It is to be considered a standalone story. However, a reference to characters created in this work may well be made in the Amity books created after the posting of this story.

Hopefully, there importance and backgrounds will be explained in the instances that the two stories align.

Yes, the Amity series has a little more to go. I’m getting there. All good things come to those who wait.

Kris Me.


Some colloquialisms you may not know:

Bickies - cookies in the US

Cuppa - cup of

Gunna – going to

Gonna – dying or dead

Kinda – kind of

Lucked in – got lucky

Lucked out – out of luck

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.