How Does Your Garden Grow? - Cover

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Copyright© 2017 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - David Howard is fed up with his life in the Mafia-controlled state of New Jersey, even if it is the only state with a working government in the post-apocalyptic world that exists since Fireball Day. Between his mob-loving (literally) wife Andrea and his psycho gay ex-friend and boss with benefits, Steven, David is more than ready to call it quits. He just won't get to do it alone.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Crime   Humor   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Paranormal   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Squirting   Voyeurism   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics  

When it was time to get inked, David was glad that he had plenty of money on hand, as did the others, because to tattoo seven people was no cheap bargain. He himself had the Sun disc tattooed on his chest, an homage to the idea of the Sol Invictus, the Unconquerable Sun. Kyle, not too surprisingly, had a rose with Melanie’s name placed on his forehead, proudly displaying his allegiance to his Mistress, his hot wife, his Domme. That was the men, of course. Neither of them had any idea what the women would do, but they were about to find out.

Denise pulled off the first shock, telling the artist, “Ink my ass, sir. I want my uncle’s name on it, reminding me and everyone else that I’m his. Oh, and I never plan to cover this booty again. I’m going naked for the rest of my life, if I can help it.”

“You really adore your uncle, don’t you? Good girl. I like the way that you think,” the aging artist told her, being very pleased at this, “If I weren’t gay, I would so be after you. As it is, I want a twink who feels even half for me what you feel for him.”

“For me, it’s a tramp stamp, right here, with David’s name on it, too. I’m his. I don’t know about public nudity yet, but I do plan to expose the tramp stamp quite often, thank you very much,” Salome told the fiftysomething lady, the old man’s sister, what she had in mind.

“Good for you! A solid member of the harem, I see! Not my scene for my own life, but it’s fun to watch and imagine what goes down! I was a goomar once, which was as close as I came to being in a harem. The man went to prison, though, and I got married and moved on with my life. Then my husband was killed in DC in the fireball there and I moved in with my brother Tom here. Name’s Colleen Monaghan, that’s from my husband. My maiden name is Walters, Tommy’s surname.”

“So, who do you date now?” Salome was curious.

“Nobody. I’m practically a nun these days, but it’s fun to watch others have their lives. I’m a cat lady now. My own sex drive is basically kaput, but I had so much fun in those days and I remember them very well. I sometimes jill off, but not too often. Maybe I’m still in mourning for Ron. That’s possible. I don’t know for sure. Whatever it is, it’s killed my libido. I have fun doing ink, though, and who knows what might happen? Maybe an ex-priest. That is a lingering fantasy of mine. Or even a current one. Corrupting a priest sounds like fun,” Colleen teased her a bit as she inked her.

“After that, I’m next, right? I want a crescent moon placed on my bottom, right or left cheek doesn’t matter. It will be quite visible, because I plan to go bottomless. Not naked. Just bottomless, at least for now. I would like to see what that causes in the future,” Jenny informed the artist.

“Now, that’s a hoot! I can see it now,” Colleen snickered at that idea.

“For me, I want a tattoo on my tits. I will go topless for life and show it off, too. A short skirt to hint at my ass, but for now, my bosom will be exposed and people will have to wait for me to bend over in order to see my pussy or my butt. I want to show off this bust,” Amanda made her own intentions plain.

“A whip and riding boots for mine, with the letters ‘BDSM’ underneath. That will make it plain to all that I’m a Domme, especially when it’s on my bare midriff, naturally. I’ve decided to travel mostly in fetish gear, with my belly exposed, my ass covered only by a skin tight, leather miniskirt that opens through a zipper in the back, no panties, and a top that shows just enough of my cleavage to tantalize men from miles around. Oh, and long, leather boots show off my legs just right. I want men to get the message that I’m open for business, but only if they meet my terms. Same with women, really,” Melanie announced.

“I love how you think, baby,” Kyle told his wife, who didn’t get all huffy because he used an endearment instead of her title, “Mistress.”

“Alright, then, do something for me. Fuck Colleen here. She’s not that old and I want to see if you can help bring her sex drive back. The trick is that since we don’t have a lot of time, it will have to be a quickie. Can you get her off by doing her hard and fast, at her age and with her issues?” Melanie instructed her slave hubby.

“Okay, but where do I fuck her? Right out in the open? The bathroom?” Kyle inquired of his wife, even as Colleen undressed in front of him as soon as she finished inking Salome.

“Don’t worry, I’ll get back to task before you know it. I don’t mind a sex break, that’s for sure, as long as it lets me try to regain my libido at last!” Colleen said as she bent over one of the chairs in the waiting room, “Come on, stud. Obey your old lady and say, ‘yes, dear’ to her as you should. Do her proud. Fuck me good and hard.”

Kyle lined up and found Colleen’s twat already quite soaked, so invading her wasn’t that difficult at all. He soon got a good pace going, too, not too fast, but not too slow, either, as he reamed the tattoo artist for what she was worth. Colleen’s libido might have had trouble in the past, but with Kyle fucking her, she was now very much in the mood. The way that Melanie helped out without any embarrassment was beneficial, too, as she stroked Colleen’s hair and let her suck her tits for the hell of it. Colleen had only done lesbian sex once before in her life, but something in her snapped, as she felt incredibly horny from the combination of sucking on Melanie and being fucked by Kyle. She just had to find a man and woman to do that with her for life. She need a couple, she realized ... a man and wife. This awareness had completely sunk in by the time that she came and Kyle spilled his load inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.