Moving Forward - Cover

Moving Forward

Copyright© 2017 by Zipper D Dude

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Craig lost his wife, Nichelle lost her mother and Claudia lost her parents. How can they put things back together? A story of the Fleet Auxiliary.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Reluctant   Science Fiction   Interracial   Oral Sex  

The extraction of Seifort Academy to the Valhalla is described in Thinking Horndog’s ‘The Academy’.

Nichelle slammed it on the table in front of her and glared at it angrily. “It’s a fuckin’ slave collar. I ain’t wearin’ no fuckin’ slave collar.”

The gray metal collar fitted around a concubine’s neck. It allowed the AIs to talk to each concubine individually and let each concubine talk quietly to the AI without everyone nearby overhearing – something that would be important for crew concubines. It was useful and necessary, but Nichelle was right, it did look like a slave collar.

Claudia was wearing hers, the red patch showing that she had a sponsor displayed at the front. She wasn’t worried about the collar, she was more worried about Nichelle. Disobeying orders was not a sensible way for a concubine to behave.

They had just moved into their new apartment in Tycho Base. Following the move, all concubines had to wear the new collars and Nichelle was very unhappy about it.

Craig knew that trying to push Nichelle into wearing it wouldn’t work, she’d just get stubborn. He decided to try some indirect persuasion. “Benson, show Nichelle as a Marine.” They’d named the AI here Benson, as usual.

When the hologram appeared, Craig told Nichelle, “Look at the hologram.”

She glared at it, “So?”

“So, no collar. When you’re a Marine, no collar. You don’t like the collar then be a Marine instead. Take your anger and use it for something useful.”

“Yeah, but that’s months away. I ain’t gonna put on no fuckin’ slave collar.”

Nichelle was getting stuck in a rut, which wasn’t good. He needed to move her out of it quickly before she got too entrenched. “Go and have a long shower and think about it.”

“A shower? What’s that got to do with anythin’?” Nichelle asked, puzzled.

Good, Craig thought, she was beginning to move away from her rut. “Benson, tell her.”

The AI explained, “Concubine collars must be worn at all times except when bathing, showering or in bed.”

“Go have a long shower and then go to bed.”

Nichelle realized what Craig had implied, “So I don’t hafta...”

“Shower and bed,” he repeated.

“Yes boss.” Nichelle headed for the bathroom, leaving her collar on the table.

“Will she put it on?” Claudia asked, worried.

“I’m sure she will,” Craig said. “Once she’s slept on it she’ll have calmed down some. It would be stupid not to, and she’s not stupid. She won’t ever like it, but she’ll wear it because she has to.”

Claudia nodded. Craig was right, underneath it all Nichelle was basically sensible. She could sometimes go off like a firecracker, but the explosion was soon over and she’d settle down. She was almost a sponsor and she definitely wouldn’t want to throw that away on something like this.

In the morning, after a night’s sleep, a quick fuck and a quicker shower – Craig didn’t want her brooding – Nichelle finally put her collar on. She would never be happy with what it implied, but she knew she had to obey the rules. As Craig had said, she could channel her anger into getting her CAP score up.

As well as the collars, Tycho base had colonists. Artemis base didn’t have any; Tycho base did. Not many of them so far, but they were around. The new Cube Ships hadn’t appeared yet, but there were still the smaller colony transports, Auroras and Kilos, to fill. Handling the smaller numbers allowed the base crew to get used to the work and to fix the teething problems with only a few hundred families affected. Once the Cube Ships appeared any snafus would have a far larger impact. Having the colonist families ready in the Moon helped a lot with turn-round times for the transport ships. They didn’t have to wait in orbit while the Marines hit enough bars and restaurants to fill the ship. By loading directly from the Moon the ship could often be on its way within a day.

Working at the receiving end, Craig could see the progressive change in the Marines’ extraction strategy. At first the sponsors arrived in small groups of five or ten, taken from a bar or small restaurant. Gradually numbers increased to twenty or thirty sponsors as they hit bigger targets; instead of isolating one outlet in a Mall’s Food Court, they would hit the entire Food Court. By the time the Cube Ships arrived they would need to extract the whole Mall. They were gradually working their way up to bigger targets and getting used to extracting larger groups. At the same time the base crews were getting used to handling the increased numbers arriving.

The other obvious change was that the twenty-minute “blow and go” concubine selection on the ground was being steadily replaced by “go and blow” concubine selection in the Moon. They extracted everyone eligible who wanted to try for a slot and the concubine selection happened afterwards. That let the Marines get in and out more quickly since they weren’t hanging around waiting for test drives to finish. They arrived, pushed people through the transporters and left. Once in the Moon, the sponsors had a wider selection of concubines to pick from and the concubines got more options as well. Without the time pressure of an extraction both sides could make a more considered choice. People still made mistakes, but there weren’t as many as with the old system.

After a few days, Nichelle saw the point of her collar: the base was huge and it was very easy to get lost. Having a personal GPS was useful, as was the ability to talk discreetly to an AI when dealing with new sponsors and concubines. She didn’t enjoy wearing it, but she followed the rules. “You don’t have to like it,” Craig told her, “you just have to wear it. The rules don’t say anything about liking it.”

The collar helped Nichelle’s motivation to learn, as Craig had said. She wasn’t stupid, but she’d often blown off lessons in school because they were boring and she couldn’t see the point of many of them. Here it was different; anything that helped increase her CAP score was important. She really liked the sleep-learner because it covered most of the boring stuff, so she didn’t have to plow through them in class. Lessons were more of a quick revision of the stuff the sleep-learner had put there.

She was getting good feedback and Craig seemed pleased with her progress. Anything to get rid of that slave-collar.

Craig had almost forgotten that he’d sent a message to Louise. He got a reply shortly after the move to Tycho. She was getting along well with Mike and Rita, her sponsor and sister concubine. Her new baby, Adam, was doing well too. He decided not to keep in touch with her. She had been a big part of his life – his former life – but he wanted to move forward into his new life with Claudia and Nichelle. He’d kept some photos and a short video of her; that was enough. He was glad that she’d settled happily into her new life and didn’t want to risk disturbing either of their futures. The past was the past.

Claudia turned seventeen five weeks after the move to Tycho Base and increased her CAP score from 4.8 to 5.1 when she retested. That really pleased her. She knew she’d never make sponsor, but it was good to get above 5.0. Removing her birthmark had greatly improved her self-confidence and it showed in her score. She could also tease Nichelle about being the same age; for two months.

Nichelle was very happy that Claudia increased her score by three tenths. Adding that much to her own 6.2 would take her to 6.5 and sponsorship! Sponsorship and losing her collar. She didn’t mind Claudia teasing her; she’d have ten months to tease back about being older and wiser.

Claudia asked for a baby as her birthday present. Craig was happy to oblige her. Nichelle was three months along, which was enough of a gap; he didn’t want both his concubines out of action at the same time. They’d been extracted five months ago, so he needed to get Claudia pregnant soon to meet the six month deadline for concubine pregnancies.

Claudia was at a fertile point in her cycle, though she went off to medical anyway to make sure she’d take easily. Craig made a short morning visit to have his fertility turned on. While the two of them were away, Nichelle was planning.

Craig was teaching that afternoon, so Nichelle used the opportunity to brief Claudia on her plans and hit the replicator for their costumes.

When he got back to the apartment, neither of them was to be seen. Then Nichelle emerged in her costume: white thigh-high stockings, a white thong, a white tutu and a white corset which supported her tits from underneath without covering her nipples. She was wearing a tiara and brandishing a magic wand with a distinct resemblance to a dildo. “I’m Cumbelina, the Fuck Fairy, an’ I’m here to grant you a wish.” She danced around the room with a big grin on her face. When she turned to twerk for him, he saw that there was a tiny pair of wings on the back of her corset in keeping with the fairy costume.

Craig decided to play a little game, “A wish? Hmmm, I wish for ... a cheeseburger.”

“No cheeseburgers!” Nichelle told him in mock anger. “I’m a Fuck Fairy, not a Burger Fairy. Pick again.”

“Oh well, if you’re a Fuck Fairy, then I suppose I’ll have to ask for a fuck.”

“Your wish is granted, oh horny one.” She smiled and tapped him on the head with her dildo-wand.

That was the signal for Claudia to enter wearing her costume: porno schoolgirl. She could have stepped straight out of any number of porn videos: black Mary Janes, white knee socks, white panties showing below a dark plaid skirt that was hardly there and a white blouse tied between her breasts. Her hair was in two bunches to complete the look.

“Hello sir. I’ll do anything for ... a baby.”

It was difficult not to laugh aloud, but Craig managed to restrain himself to a smile. Even without looking at the script he knew his lines. “Anything?”

“Oh yes, sir. I’ll do anything you want for a baby.”

Craig sat on a love seat, “Come and sit on my lap.”

Claudia pretended reluctance, “Wouldn’t that be naughty, sir?”

“You did say ‘anything’, didn’t you? That includes being naughty.”

“If you say so, sir.” She sat, wiggling her ass on his hardening cock. “Oooh, you’re being naughty as well, sir.”

“Yes I am.” He fondled a breast with one hand while the other settled on her thigh and moved upwards towards her panties. “We both have to be naughty if you want a baby.”

“Do we really have to, sir?”

“Oh yes. Besides, it’s fun being naughty.” By now he had a finger in her panties and was rubbing her slit.

“Ahhh. That feels nice. Are you going to be very naughty with me, sir?”

“First, take off your top.” Craig had two fingers in her pussy by now and his thumb on her clit.

Claudia untied her blouse, letting it fall open. “Do you like my titties?”

Craig couldn’t reply because he had a nipple in his mouth. He moved his hand to the waistband of her panties. Claudia took her cue and lifted her ass so he could pull them down. “Do you want to fuck me now, sir,” she whispered in his ear, following up with her tongue.

“Stand up Claudia,” he said. “Now bend over the arm of the chair.” She moved around and bent over. Her skirt was so short that she didn’t need to flip it up, everything was on display and ready. Craig quickly got out of his uniform while Claudia fingered her pussy, keeping it ready for him.

Nichelle was sitting in a chair, one leg thrown over the arm, the thong pulled to one side and working the dildo steadily in her pussy. Her smile was even wider than usual as she watched the other two get ready to fuck. Her nipples were hard above her white corset. Craig would be with Claudia tonight to make sure she got pregnant, so the dildo would have to do until medical came through with the good news.

“Hold yourself open for me,” Craig ordered. “I’m going to fuck a baby into you.”

Claudia reached back to spread herself open. “Ooooh yes, sir. Give me a baby.”

Craig nudged the tip of his cock against her wet lips, sliding it slowly into her passage. “One baby being delivered now...”


It was huge and it was here: The Valhalla, first of the Cube Ships. On its own it looked big. Seen alongside a Kilo Class its true size was obvious. This ship was massive. Just as the moonbase had started with smaller extractions and worked up to larger numbers, so did the Valhalla. For its first journey it would only take 20,000 colonists from Earth to Nuevo Angelino. The plan was to evacuate an entire school – Seifort Academy – to the colony to help with the education system there. That put the moonbases on the sidelines initially, since the school: teachers, pupils and families, would be extracted directly from the surface to the Valhalla.

The AIs on the Valhalla monitored everything and they fed the data to both Tycho and Copernicus bases on the moon. Even though not directly involved, that let the base crews see what had worked and what hadn’t. Everyone was new to handling such large numbers, so the information was useful. Although 20,000 people was a lot, it was still small compared to the full 250,000 capacity of a Cube Ship.

One obvious improvement was the handling of the Holding Areas. The Valhalla waited until all the areas, more than forty of them, were full before emptying the first. That didn’t work so well. When handling a large extraction to the Moon, it would be better to empty each Holding Area once it was full. New arrivals could go into the next Holding Area while the earlier one was being emptied. That reduced delays for the people being extracted and spread the flow more evenly for the base crew.

Knowing the Valhalla would return soon and that her sister ships were on their way, the size and pace of extractions increased. The Marines were getting better at handling the increased numbers and the message was beginning to spread on Earth that the extraction orgy was in the Moon, not on the ground. People could go to the Moon and take their chance there. That helped take some of the wind out of Earth First protests that too many people were being left behind.


Craig watched her as she came into the small interview room. She’d obviously been crying, not surprising given her situation. After the extraction from her office building earlier that day the AI had flagged her up as an opportunity, hence this interview. “Denise Peterson?” he confirmed. She nodded and responded with a quiet, “Yes.”

“I’m Private Craig Kirkman and I may be able to help you.” He gestured to the seat in front of his desk. “Sit down please. Would you like a coffee?” She was no great beauty, with dull brown hair, a plain face and her body tending towards pear-shaped with slightly large thighs visible in her tight jeans. Craig found himself unexpectedly attracted by her appearance. Perhaps it was her contrast with the sometimes too-perfect look of many concubines once they’d been reshaped in a med-tube.

“Yes please. How can you help me?”

Craig consulted the tablet on his desk. “You are part of a registered pre-pack, with sponsor James Hoskins, yourself and three other concubines?”

“Yes, that’s right. But I was at work when you people arrived so they’re still back on Earth.” Craig could see that she was near tears again. Just then the replicator pinged and he got up to fetch her coffee.

Sitting back down, he continued, “You have one dependent, a seven-year-old boy?”

“Yes. Terry’s probably still in school, I think. I’ve sort of lost track of time with all that’s happened today.”

“We’ll pick Terry up, of course. However, we’d also like to pick up James and your three fellow concubines. He’s got a 7.3 CAP score, so we definitely want him.”

Denise’s eyes lit up, “You mean... ?”

“If we’re going down to get Terry, we might as well collect everyone else too. Is there somewhere they will all be together, either later today or early tomorrow?”

She thought for a couple of seconds. “We’d planned to meet early evening today at Jim’s apartment before going out together for drinks and a meal. We do that two or three times a week, trying to get picked up.”

“Excellent. What time would be best and can you confirm the address?”

Craig almost lost himself in contemplation. He was back on Earth in civilian clothes, walking alongside Denise, still in her jeans and top. It was an unexpected pleasure having sky above him, not a ceiling. Even a cloudy sky like today was good to see. He hadn’t realized how much he’d missed something as simple as the sky. Parts of the base had the illusion of space, but it wasn’t sky. That was more like the interior of a very large building, not sky. This sky was real.

When they were close to their destination he had Denise phone ahead to tell her sponsor she was coming. He warned her not to give away too much, otherwise the pick-up would be aborted.

“Jim, this is Denise.”

The small tracking drone let an AI tap into the call and silently feed Craig the other half of the conversation. «Denise! Where the hell have you been? We were all worried about you. We tried but we couldn’t contact you.»

“Something happened.”

«What?»

“I’ll explain when I get there. I’m less than two blocks away so I won’t be long.”

«OK, but you’re nearly too late. Laura’s already here.»

“See you all soon.” Denise closed the call.

“Who’s Laura?” Craig asked. She wasn’t listed as one of Jim’s concubines.

“She’s the babysitter. How did you know about her?”

“It’s my job to know,” which didn’t really tell her anything. “How old is she and do you know her CAP score?”

“She’s fifteen and I think she’s in the low fives,” Denise answered. “Will you take her as well?”

“If she’s willing, then yes. She can go into the concubine pool with the other spares. Is she a good babysitter?”

“Yes, she does well with the kids.”

“That usually means a good motherhood score,” Craig told her. “She’ll do OK if she comes with us.”

Denise opened the street door. As they walked up she explained, “Jim’s apartment is on the second and Anita’s is on the third. There isn’t room for all five of us and the kids in one apartment, so we keep both places going. At least we’re all in the same building.”

A man opened the door to the apartment. “Denise, you’re late. What happened? And who’s this?”

“I’m the reason for the delay,” Craig explained. “May I come in Mr. Hoskins?” He recognized him from the picture the AI had shown earlier.

Once inside, he could see the other three concubines and hear children’s voices from another room. There was no sign of the babysitter, so he assumed she was with the young ones.

“So, what’s going on?” Jim asked.

“I’m Private Craig Kirkman, Confederacy Fleet Auxiliary and I am here to do a small extraction.”

That announcement caused a lot of surprise. “You’re... ?”

“We extracted Denise from her work earlier today,” Craig told them. “Since we need to pick up Terry, it makes sense to collect the rest of the pre-pack while I’m here.” He dug into his backpack and took out a folded transporter.

“He says he can take Laura as well,” Denise told the others. That got them moving. By the time Craig had the transporter unfolded and ready, the babysitter and four children aged between about five and ten were in the room.

“Laura, isn’t it?” he addressed the teenager.

“Yeah. Can you take me as well? Please.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.