Under Control - Cover

Under Control

Copyright© 2017 by MsKatie

Chapter 5

Dave and Cindy rode home in silence. Cindy loving everything that happened and thinking of what she was going to do to Sean was stoking her arousal to new heights. When they walked into the house, Sean was sitting in the living room wearing the Yoga pants and crop top and the wedge sandals still on his feet. When he saw his father dressed in the hip hugger pants, the thong and garter belt exposed and stilettos brought his young cock back to life. However the tight yoga pants restricted any movement and made them very uncomfortable.

“Stand up Sean I want to see your outfit.” Cindy ordered.

Sean quickly stood and walked beside Dave. “Boy what a family picture you two would make. Two sissies dressed to kill, father and son.” Cindy observed.

Both Dave and Sean flushed at the comparison but both of their cocks hardened just a bit more and Sean’s pants now had a small wet spot. Just as Cindy started to take Sean to her room to play dress-up, Kathy and Susan crawled down the stairs followed by Bill. Both women now had dog collars around their necks and leashes attached. Bill was taking the end of the leashes and smacking their bare asses as he was motivating them down the stairs.

Cindy gasped as she watched her Mother and Sister being dominated by her brother. Her pussy was soaked as with everything over the last couple of hours was overwhelming her senses. Her brain was not able to process all the changes and her body taking over and begging for release.

Bill stood behind the two slaves at his feet. “Hey Cindy, how was shopping? Did you have fun?”

“Oh God Bill, you wouldn’t believe how much fun. Davie here had his nips clipped, he tried on so many outfits, and each one was sexier than the last. We bought about 6 sets of undies. Just wait till you see them. Oh he was also very bad and pissed his pants and when he did the manager made him to lick it up off the floor. She then made him wear this out from the shop. Do you like his new shoes?” Cindy answered.

“Oh yeah I love them. I guess when he goes to bed tonight and cuddles up with Sean who knows what will happen.” Bill Answered.

“Oh they’re sleeping together? I know that Davie here is horny as hell I hope Sean is ready for anything.”

“Yeah I figure that since they are sissies they should spend as much quality time together as possible. I’m about to set the rules for them. Would you like to hear them?”

“Oh absolutely, please tell me.” She answered.

“OK sissies, here are the new rules of the house:

  1. You are no longer allowed to cum for any reason without permission.

  2. You are available to service anyone who requests your services, including oral and anal sex.

  3. You both will sleep together naked.

  4. Each night you are to tongue fuck each other’s ass for ten minutes.

  5. If you are good you may be allowed to orgasm but only in each other’s ass. Unless I tell you differently.

  6. During the day, both of you will only wear women’s undies or clothes. Cindy will decide each day what you will wear.

  7. Either Sean or Davie will answer the door if anyone knocks. You will not hide your body under any circumstances.

  8. You both are to clean any cock after it finishes fucking any hole. Susan is responsible for cleaning any cum from the floor or holes.

  9. You will both wear women’s underwear to school or work under your regular clothes.

  10. You will never fuck another cunt ever.

Do you understand these rules?” Bill finished.

“Yes Bill.” They answered.

“What did you call me?” Bill shouted.

“Oh God we’re sorry, yes we understand Master.” Dave corrected.

“I think you both need a reminder on who’s the boss. Both of you go to the middle of the room and strip. I want you on your knees with your asses in the air. Cindy, take the belt out of Davie’s pants and give them each ten strokes on each cheek. Make sure they are hard enough or each one that I say is too soft goes to you.” Bill commanded.

Cindy smiled as she knew that there was no way she would get any strokes. She reached down and pulled the belt out of the loops on Dave’s pants. She doubled it and smacked it on her hand, getting a feel of how hard she wanted to swing. She watched as Davie and Sean were now naked and getting in position.

She walked behind her brother and slid her hand up and down is virgin ass. Sean moaned as his cock was hard as a rock. She smiled as she wondered if it was going to stay that way or if he’s going to climax from the spanking.

She raised her hand and brought the belt down on his right cheek. A resounding smack echoed in the room and Sean howled in pain. A wide red welt appeared immediately and tears streamed down his cheeks. She looked at Bill and he smiled and nodded. She proceeded to pound Sean’s ass till there was no area uncovered with welts.

Sean was blubbering, screaming out, “Master, Master, Master, you are my Master. I will do everything you want. Please Master please tell her to stop.”

Dave listened to the beating his youngest son was enduring and cringed, knowing he was next. After the spanking from earlier today he wasn’t sure if he could endure another beating. His ass was still very sore.

Cindy again looked over at Bill and said, “How was that Master?”

Bill smiled and answered, “Very good Cindy, now do Davie and then take Sean up and get his wardrobe ready. You can play with him all you want but don’t let him cum.”

Cindy moved behind her sissy step-dad and swung the belt down, landing on the fading welts from earlier. Dave screamed as his ass felt like it was on fire. Not letting him have time to recover, Cindy rapidly pounded Davie’s ass till she was finished with the twenty strokes. By that time, Dave was incoherent and no longer conscious. His voice long ago gone and there were no more tears. His ass now crisscrossed with welts from both spankings. There would be no way he could sit for the next couple of days.

Katie, lie in bed watching everything take place. She watched as Bill and Cindy established who was in charge. Bill was the head of the house and Cindy was his second. Both were budding Dominates and relishing in their roles. Her hand was slowly drifting down to her dripping cunt to satisfy her needs. Although she regularly masturbated, nothing compared to what she was feeling right now. Although Bill and Cindy were in charge at the house, it was only because she put them there. Watching all the cameras around the house gave her a god like feeling. She could make them do anything she wanted. That power coursed through her body, keeping her mind and body aroused like she had never experienced. Each time she orgasmed was a quantum leap better than the last. It was an overwhelming intensity of each orgasm. She wondered if she would be able to continue to handle them. That thought was quickly dismissed as she again inserted three fingers deep in her core and worked to satisfy her cravings. It was going to be fun to find out how intense the next orgasm would be.

Katie continued to pound her cunt with one hand while the other grabbed her nipple pulling it out from her body, the pain just pushing her body closer to the next amazing orgasm. When Davie collapsed on the floor and Sean still begging to serve his bother/master, Katie’s cunt clamped down on her fingers like a vice. Her entire body clinched as wave after wave of pleasure shot out to all her extremities, causing her to lose all body control. Katie’s vision was now seeing flashes of light and her cunt gushed with her liquids. She moved her fingers still deeply embedded in her core slightly and another rush of pleasure pulsed out from her cunt. Katie’s body shook with the aftershocks from the orgasm as she drifted off into semi-consciousness. How long she was out she didn’t know but it was dark outside. Her fingers still between her legs, as she stretched her legs she realized that her bed was soaked. Her bladder had also released and piss was everywhere. She smiled as the thought of how intense the next orgasm might be washed over her.

Katie sat up from the bed and thought about tomorrow. Katie wasn’t very big, only 5’6” and 130 lbs. She was thinking about how to protect herself when she visited the house. Although Bill seemed to be relishing his new role as head of house, he was plenty big enough to overpower her. However she already told them that she was visiting and not to show would show weakness.

She thought for a moment and then it hit her. Her next door neighbor Steve would go. She’d met Steve shortly after she’d moved in. He was an older man about 55 but in great shape. He had been in the military for many years and was divorced for the last several years. He stood about 6’4” and weighed 230 lbs. Plenty big enough to keep Bill at bay. It was when she had rodent problems that she asked for his help. He came over and set some traps and plugged the hole the rats used to get into the house. Katie rewarded him with dinner and they soon became fast friends. Over the last few years, she had let him in on her work. She often shared the video files she often found when she data mined personal PC’s. They would sit around and watch homemade porno videos of couples and singles that she copied when looking for security breaches. The owners never even knew that their personal X-rated videos had been stolen. Sometimes if they were really good Steve would sell it on-line via an anonymous server and share the money with Katie. The last few brought in several hundred dollars. Katie always wondered if anyone ever recognized who was in the videos and blackmailed owners into slavery. It was a favorite fantasy of Katie’s of indirectly causing a soccer mom being forced to be a slut for her neighbor. Over the years and lots of videos, Katie and Steve would routinely sit in her darkened living room and masturbate while watching the videos together. They had actually only had sex once. Both were drunk and the video was a masterpiece. Both were very aroused and ended up fucking on the couch. Afterwards they both agreed that it’s better if they just play alone and not add complications.

Katie walked to the phone to call her neighbor. She knew his answer as they had discussed her fantasy many times and he always said that he would like to watch. Twenty minutes later, she headed to bed with dreams of sexual domination dancing in her head.

Katie slept well that night. When she woke the next day she reviewed the videos from Dave’s house. After she had gone to bed, things calmed down at the house. Cindy took Sean to her room and pulled out several outfits for him to try on. She eventually settled on a pink tutu and frilly pink panties that she wore several years ago when she tried dancing. The outfit was way too small for Sean and it cut into his crotch as his tiny pecker was exposed if that is what you could call it. Cindy had him strip naked and sent him to bed to wait for his dad.

Bill grabbed both Kathy’s and Susan’s leashes and pulled them to the master bedroom. He’d ordered Dave to strip and follow them. Once there he had Dave sit on a vanity bench as had Susan suck his cock till it was wet, and then insert it into her Mother’s ass. While Bill fucked his mother, Susan lies beneath her and licks her cunt. As he stroked in and out of Kathy’s ass, he constantly berated his sissy dad sitting nearby and watching, his small cock hard as a rock praying he would be allowed to cum. As soon as Bill climaxed he pulled his cock out of the gaping asshole and pushed it down to Susan’s face. Katie watched as Susan grimaced but opened her mouth and accepted the nasty rod covered with Bill’s and Kathy’s essences.

Katie couldn’t resist as her hand slipped down to her bare lips and caressed her clit. Watching Closely as Bill ordered Dave to clean out his ex-spouse’s ass of his sperm. With Susan cleaning Bill’s cock and Dave’s tongue shoved up Kathy’s ass, Katie orgasmed. This was working out better than she could have ever imagined.

Katie fast forwarded till she came up to Sean’s room. He was naked lying in his bed when his father walked in. Dave was noticeably excited as was Sean after trying on Cindy’s clothes. Dave already naked slid in behind his son and rolled him over on his stomach. He lightly stroked his back and worked his way down to Sean’s narrow hips. Dave continued to knead the young boy’s ass for a few minutes before he pulled his cheeks apart. He slid his fingers down the crack pausing at the brown ring. Katie heard Sean moan as Dave lowered his head down and licked up and down the boys crack. Soon he was focusing on Sean’s sphincter rimming it with his tongue. Sean was now pushing back on his dad’s tongue encouraging him to violate his ass. Dave was so aroused he no longer cared that he was tongue fucking his teenage son his only thoughts were to loosen up his ring so he could insert his cock. Sean’s ass was rocking back in time with Dave’s tongue pushing in and out of his ass, when Dave pulled his face away. Sean groaned as he was very close to climaxing. But Dave was just changing position. He slid up the bed till his cock lined up as Sean’s virgin ass. Dave again spread the boy’s cheeks and slid his cock home.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.