Showering With Sister - Cover

Showering With Sister

Copyright© 2017 by Lubrican

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - With the title of a stroke story, this isn't. Rather it chronicles the story of an unplanned situation that slowly got weird, out of control, and took two people to a place neither expected. It wasn't beyond their wildest dreams. We're talking alternate reality, here. And then it got even crazier.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Slow  

Had I stayed awake for the whole conversation between Jenn and Kay, I would have heard things get a lot friendlier. I’d have heard plans being discussed. Jennifer woke me up when they were finished and I could tell instantly that she was in a much better mood. It’s pretty much impossible to think a woman is mad at you when she’s sucking your dick and obviously having a good time doing that. Said organ was fully erect when I woke up because she’d been sucking it for a while. I was dog tired from the trip.

On the other hand, when women conspire to do something, they often want to keep things on the down low, even from the man who is deeply involved in the conspiracy. Basically, Jenn said, “Kaylee and I had a nice chat and I feel much better. We could talk about that, or we could make love. If you’d rather talk, then I can get out my lifesize reproduction of your pitiful little penis. Is that what you want? No? Well then stop talking about another woman and show me how much you missed me, Bobby!”

“Pitiful little penis?” I feigned shock. “Where did that come from?”

“While you were off finding a girlfriend I had a chance to see a few others,” she said, slowly jacking my prick. “Would you like me to describe them?”

I realized that, while things were much better, she was still vexed with me, as the bard might have put it. Her irritation wasn’t serious, but she also couldn’t just let me off the hook. I had to work to get off the hook.

So I spent the next hour showing my sister just how much I had missed her, and how happy I was to be back in her arms.


I had thirty days of leave at the end of my tour and then I had to report to McConnell Air Force Base in Wichita to outprocess from the Air Force. The next morning Jennifer regaled Mom with “all the things Bobby told me about Kaylee” which she’d gotten straight from the horse’s mouth. Okay, the mare’s mouth. The point is that she worked things until it seemed entirely logical that it was necessary for her to meet my girlfriend in person, and that she and I should take a road trip to western Nebraska to achieve that end. There was some stuff in there about how she wanted a little time for normal things before she started pounding the pavement, looking for a job. She’d been to a job fair at K-State and several companies had taken her resume, but none of them had called her for an interview. We would later find out that big architectural firms were, by and large, good old boys clubs to which women were admitted only infrequently. As it turned out, though, that didn’t matter to us.

Our mother was delighted with the idea and expressed remorse that she had to work and couldn’t get the time off to go with us. I tried to imagine how much fun that would be, but never had to find out. I did have to promise to get Kaylee to visit us sometime. Mom helpfully reminded me that long distance relationships are very difficult, which was her way of suggesting that things needed to get way more serious in the near future so the distance would shrink. Hopefully to zero. She was willing to have me far away as long as there was a chance of grandchildren in the offing. Besides, it was only six hours from McPherson, where they lived, to Lewellen, so it wasn’t like they could never come visit, should I decide farming was something I wanted to stick with for a while.

We had thought this whole scheme would raise an eyebrow or two, but we hadn’t counted on my mother’s biological grandma clock ticking along like crazy. She actually tried to push us into things, or thought that’s what she was doing. Dad just smiled and told us to drive carefully on the trip.


One of the things Mom didn’t know about was that Kaylee had, indeed, emailed us a photo of Kyle. He looked just as rugged as when I’d talked to him on Skype. He was outside all day and worked hard, so he was in great shape.

I’d been asleep when that happened but she told me about it on the trip.

“And... ?” I probed.

“He’s cute,” she said in an offhand way. “A bit hairy for my tastes, but cute.”

“I told you he’s not an ogre,” I said.

“No you didn’t. You were in too much of a hurry to call your sweetheart and talk to her and get her to reassure me that Kyle was actually a decent looking guy.”

“Jennifer, you made me call Kaylee. And then you took the phone away from me. I didn’t get to talk to her at all!”

“Whatever,” she said, shrugging. “We’ll see what happens when we get there. I feel like I’m going on a blind date you set me up with.”

“I guess, in a way, you are,” I said.

She drove on for a while.

“She sounds nice,” she finally said.

“She is nice,” I said.

“So ... you guys hung out a lot in Saudi,” said Jenn.

“Yeah. She didn’t want guys hitting on her and I wasn’t looking for a girlfriend.”

“I bet lots of people thought she was your girlfriend.”

“Maybe.” I shrugged.

“And you never fooled around ... even a little bit?”

“The only thing she ever did that could even be hinted at as fooling around was when she asked me to marry her,” I said.

“That’s so crazy!” sighed my sister.

“I was there,” I said. “You’d have been laughing your ass off if you’d have been there, too.”

“I’d have torn her hair out,” said Jennifer.

“No you wouldn’t. I really think you’re going to like her.”

“I already do ... a little,” admitted Jenn.

“I think you’ll like Kyle, too. He’s got this soft voice that makes him sound confident or something.”

“You talked to him?”

“Yeah. After Kaylee came up with the crazy plan we Skyped with him about it. Actually, she Skyped with him two or three times a week. I only talked to him a few times, though. I usually left the room so they could talk dirty to each other.”

“He’s probably just looking for free labor,” said Jenn.

“He’s looking for the same thing I am. All I want is a chance to be with the woman I love and who I want to keep loving for the rest of my life. That she’s my sister complicates things. He’s well aware of that problem. That’s why we’re both willing to do something crazy so we can be with our lovers.”

“Awwww.”

Jennifer reached over to squeeze my thigh. “Want to stop and batter-dip the old corn dog?”

“Say what?” I laughed.

“One of my roommates used to say that all the time. I thought it was hilarious. This is the first time I got to use it.”

“I’d love to dip my corn dog in your batter, but we’re out in the middle of nowhere.”

“Out in the middle of nowhere is the perfect place to have a snack,” she said.

As it turned out, though, it was harder to pick a spot to get frisky than we thought it would be. We were on US 183 north of Phillipsburg, Kansas. The Nebraska border was about five miles ahead of us and traffic was heavy. Not only that, but we didn’t seem to actually be in the middle of nowhere after all. Every time I looked around I could see a farm house, which meant if we pulled off the road they might see us and come investigate. We crossed the border and ten minutes later drove across a bridge over Harlan County Lake, a nice-sized body of water near Alma, Nebraska. There were boats out on the water so we turned off the highway to see if there were any hiking trails. There were.

Fifteen minutes later I was probing the chamber of secrets with my magic wand, fifteen feet off the trail, right out in the open, with the sun beating down on our naked, sweating bodies.

It was wonderful.

I could go on, but I’ll just leave it at that.

Then it was back in the car and on to Kearney, NE, where we picked up Interstate 80. From there it was three hours or so to where our potential future mates were. I couldn’t help but wonder if Kyle and Kaylee ever went outside and made love in the open, with the sun beating down on their sweaty bodies. They probably had plenty of places to do that without drawing any attention.

And that, I swear, was the first time I ever fantasized about seeing Kaylee Fillmore naked.


We arrived at three PM, driving up a winding gravel driveway that led to a two story house flanked by a big red barn and some sheds. There was a fenced-in enclosure next to the barn that had not a single blade of grass growing in it. There were half a dozen cows in it and I assumed they’d eaten everything they could get to. I would find out later that they were fed bales of hay when they were in that enclosure, which was for the cows that were going to be sold at the local auction. Otherwise the little Fillmore herd was out on pasture land.

When we drove up Kaylee came out of the house. She was wearing an apron and her hair was down. She hurried toward the car as Jennifer and I got out, stretching and easing cramped muscles. Kaylee hugged me with a hug that was more than just friendly, but then defused that by turning to hug Jennifer the same way.

“I’m so glad you guys could make it,” she said. “Come on in. I’ve got lemonade and sweet tea. Dad’s probably got some Dr Pepper in the garage. He hides it in there so Mom won’t know he drinks it. He’s diabetic.”

We went in and met Emma, Kaylee’s mother. She was obviously the source of the red hair in her children, though hers had faded to a burnished copper-looking color. She, too, had on an apron, and flour dusting her hands. They were making bread when we arrived. That process needed to continue to get the bread to rise and get baked by supper time, so we stood in the kitchen and chatted while they kneaded and punched and generally made it look like the bread dough was Ken Norton and they were Muhammad Ali.

A half hour later Bud Fillmore came in wearing overalls. His hands were black with grease and dirt. He was kind enough to wash them before offering his still-wet hand to be shaken. He said he’d been working on the hydraulic pump on a tractor.

Basically we just stayed in the kitchen and pitched in to help get supper ready. Jennifer peeled potatoes and I helped snap fresh green beans from their garden into shorter pieces. Those went into the pressure cooker, along with Jenn’s potatoes. There was a roast already in a crock pot on the counter. Emma said it had been cooking for six hours. At our house the potatoes would have been in the crock pot with the roast. I found out why they did it differently when Emma had me help her take the roast out. It was huge. It filled the whole pot.

It was almost supper when boots sounded on the porch and Kyle came in. He hugged his mother first, and then his dad, and then his sister before turning to me. He offered his hand but his eyes were on Jennifer. As soon as we tested each other’s grip he dropped my hand and brushed past me to stand in front of Jenn.

“Hi,” he said, with that soft voice. “I’m Kyle.”

“Hi,” said Jennifer. Even I could hear the sighing quality in her voice. “I’m Jenn.”

“Maybe we can talk some, after supper,” he offered.

“I’d like that,” said Jennifer.

And there it was.

There was obviously immediate chemistry between my sister and Kaylee’s brother.

Go figure.


While there was chemistry, which continued during supper as the two of them exchanged little looks, the reaction was pretty mild. Kyle offered to take Jenn out and “show her the farm” after supper. Kaylee, of course, offered to help Emma with the dishes and, being a stand-up guy I offered to help, too. Bud had other ideas though and invited me into what he called the sitting room where he expressed an avid interest in what I’d done in the military. Since his daughter had done the same thing I assumed she’d been just as circumspect about our job with her parents as I’d been with mine.

I fed him some bits and pieces, mostly stories about how Kaylee had identified this or that insurgent group and then sent the targeting data to the drone pilots. That got us talking about drones. He was in awe of the drone Kaylee had already used to survey their land and taught Kyle how to use. He was excited to take me to the PC in his “office”, which was a room stacked high with loose papers and boxes. I would find out later it was much more organized than it looked.

Laboriously, he talked to himself as he pulled up stored data on recent drone flights and proudly pointed out where a break in the barbed wire fence around one pasture had been discovered.

“See that, there?” he said, pointing one yellowed and cracked fingernail at the fence. “It would have been months before I’d have stumbled onto that, unless a cow got through it and into my beans. Now we know ‘xactly where to go and what to take with us to fix that wire.”

“You think farmers in these parts will want to use the same technology?” I asked.

“For hell fire sure, they will,” said Bud. “The very first time Kaylee put that thing up there I could see a two acre patch of beans that was sickly. When we tested the soil we found it needed potassium and calcium. We spot treated it and now it’s healthy as all getout. All Kaylee’s got to do is fly one of them things over their land and they’ll take to it like a baby to the tit.”

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.