A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 5 - Michelle - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 2 - Book 5 - Michelle

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 39: Valuable Life Lessons

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 39: Valuable Life Lessons - This is the continuation of the story told in "A Well-Lived Life 2", Book 4. If you haven't read the entire 10 book "A Well-Lived Life" and the first four books of "A Well-Lived Life 2" you'll have some difficulty following the story. This is a dialog driven story. The author was voted 'Author of the Year' and 'Best New Author' in the 2015 Clitorides Awards, and 'Author of the Year' in 2017.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Workplace   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Slow  

January 1, 1992, Chicago, Illinois

I was surprised to hear the phone ringing at 12:10am on New Year’s and went to my study where I could get a bit of quiet. I shut the door and answered.

“Happy New Year!” Katy O’Connor gushed into the phone.

“Happy New Year to you, too! I wondered who would be calling me now!”

“Well, I have two pieces of news. The first one is that Katt Sundström booked ten days next August for her and Mikael! She said something about summer holiday.”

“The entire freakin’ country goes on holiday for the entire month of August,” I laughed. “So that makes sense! I’ll have to see if I can make it out there. We’re coming there in the Spring, the same we did last year.”

“Cool! Katt said she was going to let you know they’d be coming to Chicago for a couple of days, so you don’t have to come to Vermont. I mean, you’re always welcome, but I know how busy you are.”

“OK. And the second piece of news?”

“Keep this between you and me, please,” she said, lowering her voice. “But Amy and I just made love!”

“Your nurse friend?” I asked.

“Yes,” she whispered. “We kissed for the first time at midnight and things sort of got out of hand!”

I chuckled, “I know how you are! Congratulations! I guess this is serious?”

“Very. When we were there, in bed, afterwards, I asked her to move in with me. She said ‘yes’.”

“Now that’s even better news!”

“I’ll see you in March. And I’ll talk to you before then, for sure.”

“Thanks for calling, Katy O’Connor. Tell Amy I am VERY jealous!”

Katy laughed, “She’ll love it!”

After we hung up, I went back to hang out with my wives and friends in the great room for a bit, but then people began drifting out of the room. A few, like Stan and Carol, were going home. Others, including some of the Navy guys, were going to play cards in the dining room, and others were socializing in the great room, or playing pool in the basement. Kara wanted to dance, so the three of us went up to the attic where we joined a large group watching Jorge and Patricia, who was dressed in her Irish-Catholic garb instead of her goth outfit, put on another amazing exhibition.

“Damn,” my sister said. “He can really dance!”

“That’s what you two looked like when you danced together,” I said.

“He’s better than when he danced with Cindi! Speaking of which, I saw Chris didn’t show up.”

“We tried. I called him. Jamie and Pete both called him. Alex Saunders called him, and when Chris said he wasn’t coming, Alex offered him a free ticket to the Bistro gala, AND a date; Chris turned him down.”

“Alex was going on a date with Chris?” my sister smirked. “Who knew?”

“With a girl, you goof,” I chuckled. “He’s basically cut himself off from anything Cindi is involved in, including hanging out with the guys for breakfast.”

“That sucks. She looks like she’s having a good time with the sailors, though!”

“Cindi? With sailors? I’m surprised any of them are able to think coherently! That bod!”

My sister laughed, “Guys do like those huge tits, that’s for sure! They’re actually pretty impressive.”

“Not my thing,” I said.

“No, it’s not,” she said, then stepped a bit closer, almost, but not touching, “I guess we can’t dance, can we?”

“No, Squirt. As much as I love you, and as much as I would like that, we can’t. Not now. Not until Ed and Doctor Mercer say it’s OK.”

“This is hard,” she whispered. “I don’t WANT to stop feeling this way about you.”

“I know,” I soothed. “But it’s the only way. That rock on your finger says you have at least acknowledged it.”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that’s why you broke up with Jorge. If you had accepted his offer of marriage, it would have meant you were rejecting me. Now, with some help, you’re in a place where you can do that.”

“I really hurt him, didn’t I?”

“Yes, you did. Physically, mentally, and emotionally. But Squirt, you were a mess. The fact that you can admit what you just did is important. Keep working with Doctor Mercer and keep doing what Ed wants you to do.”

“Are you doing OK?”

“I’m a mess, but in a different way. I have different struggles and different problems.”

“Because of me?”

“Because of ME!” I said. “We’re both getting help. That’s what matters.”

Jorge and Patricia finished their dance and the moment was lost. Stephanie took a few steps away, and I pulled Kara out to the dance floor.

“Is she doing OK?” Kara asked.

“Well, she accepted Ed’s ring, which is a symbol that she knows she can’t marry me, and she acknowledged how badly she hurt Jorge, so I’d say those are very positive developments. She still hasn’t gotten past her feelings for me, but I have no room to talk in that regard.”

“Kathy, Jennifer, and Bethany.”

“Yes.”

“I think you need to talk to Jennifer before anything else,” Kara said. “Resolve that issue first.”

“You’re probably right,” I said. “I’ll find some time to talk to her tomorrow. Well, later today.”

“Good. Now, be quiet and dance!” Kara smirked.

We danced to four songs and then she handed me off to Jessica and we danced for four songs. I went over to the bar and poured some bourbon and then went to stand with my wives.

“Who was on the phone?” Jessica asked.

“Katy. She called to wish me ‘Happy New Year’, and to tell me that Katt and Mikael booked ten days in August. Katt told her they were going to swing by Chicago.”

“Cool! How is Katy doing?”

“She sounded VERY happy,” I grinned.

“Sounds like things are working out with her nurse friend you mentioned.”

“I hope so,” I said, “And the financials look very good and she’s already 80% booked through August.”

“I’d say that was a very good investment!” Jessica said. “And speaking of which, I guess Thursday is the first day of Phelan-Brown!”

“Yes. All the paperwork was done last month. It was kind of a blur because of all the other lawyer stuff that was going on. But it really was one of those two-minute things. We signed the paperwork and Elyse did an EFT.”

I was sipping my bourbon when I spotted Kajri standing by herself.

“I’m going to dance some more,” I said.

“That’s fine,” Kara giggled. “I see Kurt’s available!”

“You are SO bad!” I teased.

“Kathy doesn’t complain! I noticed you’ve avoided her all evening!”

“Hey, I know when I’m beaten! Kurt keeps coming back for more!”

Kara smirked and walked over to Kurt.

“Tiger, do you mind if I dance with Jorge?” Jessica asked.

“No, of course not. Dance with anyone you like! You know that!”

She smiled and walked over to Jorge and took his hand. He was all smiles and Patricia and I exchanged a look. I walked over to where Kajri was standing and held out my hand. She smiled and took it and I led her out to the dance floor. The song started, and before the third note, Kajri was pressed tightly against me. I wrapped my arms around her and we swayed slowly in time with the music.

With each passing verse, she seemed to hug me tighter until I wasn’t sure I was going to be able to breathe. It struck me that just a bit of attention, and a bit of confidence building, had brought this about. That made me wonder if that was all that was necessary. It wasn’t that I found Kajri unattractive; it was very much the opposite. But Jeri’s request had caused memories of Junior High and High School to flood back into my mind.

If I was honest, though, Jessica had done effectively the same thing to me with Fawn. It wasn’t quite as overt, but there was no question in my mind that Jessica had held me out as available, and had done nothing to stem the tide. Yes, Fawn had gotten wind of many things about me, either from her dad, from the girls, from me, and probably even from Jesse. But Jessica could have put a stop to it.

My mind was wandering again, as it often did when I held some girl in my arms that I was having an internal debate about. From what Jeri had said, Kajri was no virgin, but had been, well, unlucky, I suppose was the right way to say it. With Keisha, her less than satisfying experiences had not driven her away, but rather had led her to seek out someone that was more in tune with what she wanted. And I was sure she wasn’t going to stop messing around, she was just going to improve the quality of the guys she’d be with. Kajri had gone the other way.

The song finished, and she looked up at me and smiled, squeezed even tighter, pressing her plump breasts into my chest, and then let me go. She smiled again, and went back to where Jeri was standing with Howard and the Navy contingent. I followed her and asked Grace to dance again.

“It’s about time!” she said as I took her in my arms.

“I have obligations as the host!”

“I suppose so,” she allowed.

“Are you enjoying the party?” I asked.

“I’ve been to better, I’ve been to worse!” she said, laughing.

“What’s worse?” I asked.

“Everybody is drunk and acting like an idiot.”

“And better?”

“Everybody is drunk and acting reasonably!” she laughed.

“Still the Navy mentality, I see!”

“Yes! Oh, also, better means there’s at least one guy who’s not too drunk to screw, and is someone I’d be willing to screw!”

She rubbed a bit against me, but not outrageously so.

“I guess women sailors are no different from the men!” I chuckled. “You sound very much like my officer friend, Ensign Aimee Shaughnessy who’s assigned to the USS Blue Ridge!”

“Officer friend huh? Do you have enlisted friends, too?”

“It’s difficult to mix and match because of the rules. So mostly it’s officers. But you aren’t enlisted at this point.”

“True, but once a Petty Officer, always a Petty Officer!”

“First Class, too!”

“Of course I’m First Class!” she laughed. “In every possible way!”

“There’s that Navy swagger! It sounds the same, even from a slip of a girl like you!”

“Don’t judge me by my size!”

“Far be it from me to do that!”

“Then I won’t judge YOU by YOUR size,” she said with a twinkle in her eye.

“Cute,” I chuckled.

“You know the saying about how good things come in small packages?”

“Sure.”

She put her lips next to my ear, “I hear you’re a good thing! You could cum in THIS small package!”

Now she rubbed much more obviously against me, and I was sure she felt the twitching that her offer had caused.

“You are outrageous!” I said, laughing.

“So? Is it a crime to go for what you want?”

“Oh hell, no! But it’s not that simple.”

“Sure it is! I don’t think I need to explain, but you take this,” she rubbed against my erection, “and put it in me. Nothing could be simpler!”

“That is NOT what I meant!” I chuckled.

“Afraid I bite?”

“No, I’m not!”

“Hoping that I do?” she teased.

“Stop! What I’m trying to say is that while it’s possible, there is a non-negotiable condition.”

“Put your hand in my back pocket and see what’s there,” she smirked.

I slid my hand into her tight jean pocket, expecting for find a rubber, which wouldn’t be sufficient. Instead I found a piece of paper.

“Go on, take it out,” she prompted.

I did.

“And unfold it and read it! Geesh, you’re as bad as those numb-nuts recruits on induction day!”

I did and was surprised to see the results of a recent STD test.

“What the hell?” I asked.

“I know who you are. In fact, I first saw you at Great Lakes two years ago. I heard all the rumors from the boys, especially that black lieutenant who hung around with a white girl who used to live here.”

“Clayton,” I said.

“Yeah. Anyway, so I asked Melanie if it was true. She laughed and said yes. I asked if you were as good as they said. She just smirked, which told me what I had thought was true. I asked her what I needed to do. She told me about the test. Now, sir, are you going to cum in this small package or not?”

I chuckled, “I do need permission in most cases.”

“Then go ask!” she ordered.

“Do you always get your way?”

“Usually!”

She released me and I walked over to Jessica, who had finished her dance with Jorge.

“You won’t believe this,” I chuckled.

“Tiger, with you, I’ll believe just about anything!”

“She has a recent test and reminded me that good things come in small packages, and that she thought I was a good thing!”

“That little tiny thing? How old is she?”

“Around our age,” I said. “She did eight years in the Navy. Enlisted, though, not an officer.”

“You’ve been a good boy. Go play if you want!”

I kissed Jessica and walked back to where Grace was waiting. I pulled her into my arms and put my ears by her ear.

“How many times do I get to cum in this small package?”

“As many as you’re able to!” she affirmed.

I released her and motioned with my head that she should follow me.

“Where are we going!” she asked when we were on the stairs.

“A spare bedroom. I hope you don’t mind kids’ toys in the room!”

“I’ve been in worse places,” she laughed. “The female head at a bar. If you can do it there, you can do it anywhere!”

“You sound like you had a pretty good time in the Navy!”

“I grew up in rural northern Idaho. Hicksville. I joined the Navy to get out of there. I learned two very important life skills in the Navy.”

We stepped into the spare bedroom and I shut and locked the door.

“And those were?”

“How to drink and how to fuck! I’d never done those before I enlisted. Now I’m not sure which I’ve done more of!”

“And I thought male sailors were bad!” I chuckled.

“Get your clothes off, and I’ll show you just how bad!”

A few minutes later, she was impaled on my shaft, her pussy gripping me like a tight, but comfortable, glove. I’d wondered about the position, and she’d decided I might suffocate her if she was on the bottom! She was even tinier out of her clothes, with an almost boyish build, and breasts that were not much more than small bumps. But oh could she use her internal muscles!

She leaned forward and offered me a small nipple to suck, which only served to increase the pressure from her muscles as she squeezed and relaxed, all the while moving up and down my shaft. She was light as a feather, and it was almost as if she wasn’t there, except for the extreme heat her body gave off, both internal and external. She had two big orgasms before I began firing deep into her tiny body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.