All That Glitters - Cover

All That Glitters

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - What events lead to Page seeking justice for her sister? What was Lynn's life like there at the farm? The workings of the family run deep with many secrets and betrayals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   Shemale   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   BDSM   Humiliation   Rough   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Violence  

The attack on the farm by the ferals was one of the largest in the history of the place. Surprisingly though, the casualties on either side were few in number. Days later, everything is still being sorted out. With Opal and Gwen gone, it is assumed that the ferals were attacking to rescue them, which only means that somehow they had gotten intelligence about them and where they were being held. Plus, with the twins gone, suspicions about them have only increased. To make matters worse, Lynn has transformed into a feral. And unless Eris places the blame on her brother like Hera suggested she do, her head is on the chopping block.

“I didn’t want this for you,” Eris says, stroking Lynn’s muzzle through the metal cage. Tears fill her eyes and run down her cheeks as her hand brushes through the black fur. “I could keep you as a pet or bodyguard if I were in charge, but as it stands my mother won’t allow that. She wants your head, especially now that the others have escaped.”

Lynn whimpers, nuzzling her mistress’ hand. Eris pulls her hand free and stand up, her eyes never leaving the feral. She unhooks the latch and Lynn tentatively steps out.

“We have to be quick,” Eris says, reaching the door. “If anyone sees you, my position here is not going to matter. That attack ruined any chance of that happening.” She cracks open the door and peers out. “Luckily those guards don’t remember anything,” she mutters under her breath.

When she is satisfied that the hall is void of activity, she waves the feral on and steps out.


Hera watches from the shadows of the building as Eris leads the feral to the edge of the woods just outside the fence surrounding the farm. She feels some regret for Eris, but it is fleeting. The more hurt the woman is the easier it will be to assert her domination over Eris.

“What are you doing?” a voice says from being, startling her.

She turns to face Rob and whispers loudly. “Rob, you’re a fucking asshole.”

“Hey, not my fault you let me sneak up on you like that,” he says with a lopsided grin. She smirks and turns back around. “So what is going on?” he asks again, peering around the corner to look for himself.

By now, Lynn has already run off into the woods. Eris stands, her hands pressed to her chest. “She just let Lynn go. Now she’ll be broken and vulnerable,” Hera answers.

“So, do we kill her first and then Cyra,” Rob asks. He cocks his eyebrow up. “Or are we going to do it the other way around.”

“We’re not going to kill her,” Hera confesses.

“And exactly why not?” he growls.

The blonde can’t help but smile. It disappears by the time she turns around to face him again. “Controlling her and secretly running things is going to be much easier than trying to take over fully.”

“And what happens when the day comes and she wakes up to your manipulations and wrests that control back?” he asks, stone faced.

“It won’t come to that,” Hera answers promptly. “By that time, we will get rid of her and then take over. We’ll be so engrained into the hierarchy that the rest of the family will have to fall in line. And if they don’t, we’ll have loyal members backing us until we outnumber the rest.”

“It sounds like you have it all planned out,” he says sarcastically. “When were you planning on letting me in on it?”

Hera turns back around to peer around the corner. Without looking back at the man, she says, “Sarcasm is the last refuge of a fool.” She smiles to herself once more. “Let’s go. She’s leaving.”


As Eris’ hand touches the door knob to her room, Hera and Rob step around the corner. “Hey, love,” Hear says, causing the woman to jump. “Sorry, didn’t mean to scare you. Hey, are you alright?”

Eris looks at her best friend and new lover with sad eyes. “Lynn turned and I couldn’t allow her to serve a fate determined by my mother.”

“You released her?” Hera asks, feinting shock and surprise. “Does she have any idea?”

“Of her change or my releasing?” Eris questions. She quickly shakes her head and says, “Neither. And I have no idea what the fuck I’m going to tell her either.”

Hera puts her arm around Eris’ shoulders and pulls her in close. “Well, we still have time,” she says. “We’ll figure out something out before you go to her.”

“What about the twins?” Eris asks, changing the subject. “Do we have them hidden well enough so they won’t have the chance to talk?”

Rob grins maliciously. “They are forever silenced,” he answers smugly.

Eris’ eye light up. “Good,” she says, surprising both Hera and Rob. “They less of a chance they have to talk the better. You ensured that their bodies will not be found?”

Rob, caught off guard by her sudden harshness, pauses. “Uh ... yeah...” he looks to Hera briefly and then back to Eris. “As far as anyone will be concerned, they ran off because they were guilty. If anything is found, it will look like the ferals got them before they could make it off the mountain.”

Eris nods at the man. “What about your mother?” Hera asks, wanting to find out just how far the woman will go. “Are you going to give over your brother?”

Eris grins. “I’ve got it covered.”

“Okay,” Hera says almost quietly. “Um...”

Eris grabs Hera’s arm and tugs her toward the room. “Rob, I need to do whatever it is you do while I have some time with Hera.” The man reluctantly nods and casts another glance at Hera before turning around. “And Rob?”

He spins back around, wanting to huff his frustration.

“I want you to give Diana to Hera,” Eris instructs. “Find someone else to play with tonight. I don’t want Hera getting a broken pet.”

The man has to push down the anger boiling up inside him. First, Hera has a plan of her own that she refused to share with him, and now Eris has grown a backbone out of nowhere and is giving him orders like he’s a child. He wants to lash out at her, kill her now and be done with it. Instead, he forces a smile on his face and simply nods. He can’t risk the wrong words to escape.

The add insult to injury, Eris adds, “If you are needed, I’ll send someone to find you.” Then without another word or look, she drags Hera into the room with her, slamming the door practically in the man’s face.

As soon as they are inside, Eris drags Hera over to the bed and pushes her onto it. “I’m going to need a favor from you,” she says, her expression serious.

Hera looks up, matching it. “Name it and it’s done.”

“I’m worried that if it gets out that I let Lynn go, I might have some problems with the other mistresses,” Eris begins.

“Only if they find out,” Hera counters.

“And that’s the problem. Not everything can stay hidden or a secret forever,” Eris says. “But I do have a wild card, so I need you to hunt down a feral and bring back its head. I will then present it as Lynn’s.”

“Consider it done,” Hera says with a smile. “I can do that as soon as you want me to.”

“As soon as possible,” Eris smirks. “But first I’m going to get me a little more of you.”

Hera feels her pussy tingle and get wetter at the way the new Eris is. This is a side to her friend that she hasn’t seen before now. And when she crawls onto the bed, she helps Hera remove all of her clothing. With that task done, Eris grips the blonde’s thighs and spreads her legs. Hera gasps as her luscious pink cunt is revealed.

Eris continues to smirk at her as she lowers her face to Hera’s wet and needy pussy. The blonde moans loudly as she feels Eris’ lips latch onto her clit and begin to suck greedily. She moves her hand to the back of the redhead’s head to hold her in place as she feels Eris’ hands begin to slide under her. Eris moans deeply and Hera moans right back.

Eris moan out between sucking and licking Hera’s clit, “It’s so unfucking fair we can’t have all the things we want. But I am going to have it all. And I’m going to start with you.”

Hera moans loudly at her words, feeling a heat blossom in her cunt. She is so aroused by Eris’ aggressive behavior, and knows that because of it, she isn’t going to last long. The redhead’s sucking and licking intensifies. Hera runs her fingers through her lover’s hair and her fingernails across her scalp. Eris’ hands grips Hera’s thighs and pulls her pussy in to her mouth harder. Hera moans as her lover takes her and has her way with her.

The aggressiveness and the moans and the sucking and the slurping send tingles shooting through the blonde’s cunt.

Hera’s moans grow in volume and picks up speed as Eris expertly works the woman’s sensitive nub. Hera’s hips buck hard against her lover’s mouth as her orgasm builds. She begins to want Eris just as bad. She wants to just throw the woman back and drive right into her sweet pussy. The blonde cries out uncontrollably as Eris grazes her teeth over the woman’s clit. Hera begins to shake violently as her pussy starts to glisten. She feels her orgasm coming fast. And all she is able to do is hold on for dear life!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.