Futa Teacher's Naughty Wish - Cover

Futa Teacher's Naughty Wish

Copyright© 2017 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Ms. Marcie's Student Dilemma

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Ms. Marcie's Student Dilemma - A lesbian teacher lusts after her nubile students, aching to teach them such naughty things. Luckily, the futa-fairy is eager to grant her wish and give her something extra!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Magic   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Every day was torture when I walked into the hallowed halls of Washington High, the school where I taught at. Everywhere I looked, the girls strutted down the halls, so youthful, so sexy in their tight jeans, their tighter tops, their short skirts, their leggings that molded to nubile flesh. My heart raced, my pussy so hot in my panties and pantyhose, my nipples hard in my blouse. So many beauties. The fourteen-year-old freshman just budding into womanhood. The seventeen-year-old seniors strutting like they were hot shit, the fifteen-year-old sophomores and sixteen-year-old juniors trying to emulate them.

It was enough to make me salivate like a dirty, old man.

And I wasn’t old. I was in my early thirties and, more importantly, a woman. But I was just so hot for all of them. I wanted to pull on my strap-on, bend their pretty asses over my desk, and fuck them so hard. I would plow them, ramming my dildo over and over into their hot, steamy depths.

My cheeks burned as I walked through the halls, my heels clicking, my hips swaying. The boys noticed, of course, their hungry eyes on my flesh. But I ignored them. They weren’t the soft, silky, feminine delight that made me wet.

I licked my lips, watching a cute girl sway by, her ass writhing in the jeans. I swear she had to pour herself into those. Her thong peeked out the back. I wanted to snap it before I ripped down her jeans and devoured her underage snatch.

I was such a bad teacher.

“Good morning, Ms. Marcie,” one of my favorites smiled as she walked past. I had Keily Redding last year as a freshman. And again this year, the auburn-hair fifteen-year-old making my pussy so wet. How I would just devour her. I would go to town on that pussy.

I bet she was a virgin. I bet teenage, virgin cunt tasted amazing.

I lusted after all my female students, but I had my favorites. The girls I really wanted to usher into the joys of lesbian passion. To teach them, mold their impressionable minds to the delights a woman could offer them. It made my clit so hard, my pussy so wet as I pictured them.

Keily Redding on her hands and knees lapping at my pussy, her auburn hair spilling about her naked shoulders.

Sita Korrapati, the principal’s nubile daughter, bent over my desk, her red-brown ass wiggling at me, the Indian girl begging to have her cherry popped by my strap-on.

Heather Jackson, a pixyish blonde with short hair and big, blue eyes that looked so much like my own daughter’s.

Yunjin Kim, a Korean doll who would shudder as I devoured her pussy.

Pattie Jones would scream her pretty head off as I devoured her Black snatch, her beaded braids clacking as she bucked and shuddered.

Jamie Miller shuddering on my desk, her cheerleader skirt hiked up over her waist as I fucked her hard with my double-headed dildo.

Amber Matheson, that delicious beauty mark on her fair cheek, staring up at me as she fisted her hand in and out of my cunt.

And the one I lusted after the most: Belinda Baumgartner. My daughter with her brown hair in pigtails, her blue eyes centered on her angelic face. I would love to pop her cherry. Fourteen. Just started at Washington High. And enrolled in my first afternoon class.

I was such a wicked teacher and a bad mother all rolled into one.

“Hey, Ms. Baumgartner,” a male student said, nodding his head. He was in my second class. I hadn’t gotten his name yet. I was so bad with the boys in my classes. I also insisted that they use my last name. Only the girls could call me Ms. Marcie.

Which made me feel so naughty.

“That was such a good game on Friday,” I smiled at Jamie as she walked by. “You did such a great job your first time out.”

Pink spotted Jamie’s cheeks. “Thanks, Ms. Marcie. It was a lot of fun.”

“I bet. Losing your cherry to your big sister’s huge girl-cock must have been amazing.” Memories of that wild game shot through me. The cheerleaders put on such a rousing show, writhing in lesbian passion. And two of them were futanari. Just amazing.

I couldn’t wait for Friday’s game. I only went to ogle the cheerleaders, and this year their routines were so naughty.

“It was, Ms. Marcie,” she beamed. “I have to get to class. See you in an hour.”

“You better have your English homework done.,” I smiled and continued striding along.

And then groaned in annoyance. Two cherub-faced girls were kissing in the hallway. I vaguely remembered standing beside them as I cheered on the Pussycats, the nickname for the high school’s cheer squad, on Friday, groping both their asses as they fingered each other. I grit my teeth. I hated PDA.

“No kissing in the halls,” I snapped at the girls.

They broke apart with guilty flushes.

“You know that. No public displays of affection. This is a school. Save it for the bedroom.”

“Yes, ma’am,” they squeaked together, their faces flushed. They were cute, probably seniors. They scurried off, their tight asses wiggling.

I shook my head. What was the world coming to? I liked kissing girls, too, but in public? It was so disgusting watching people really kiss in public, especially with all that tongue. There was a place for that. The bedroom. A parked car. The football game while watching the Pussycats fuck and lick each other on the field.

“Hello, Ms. Marcie,” delicious Sita said as she passed me, her face round with that delicious, red-brown skin of the Indian Subcontinent.

“Did you get your homework done?”

“Of course,” she smiled as she fell in beside me. She was in my first class.

“Don’t know why I asked. Your mother would never let you slack.”

“No,” she said, her neck straight. She had a 4.0 GPA and would probably be valedictorian.

I ached to give her a different education. I bet she would be just as diligent at learning pussy licking as she was at learning Shakespeare.

We reached my classroom. I held the door open for her, loving how her skirt swayed covering that ass. She had a great one. I would give anything to see her naked. I bet she was a virgin, too. Everything about her screamed innocence.

I wanted to masturbate so badly as I sank down at my desk, the other students filing in.

My phone buzzed in my purse. I pulled it out. Class hadn’t started yet, so I could have my phone out. Once the bell rang, teachers, like our students, were expected to put our phones away and pay attention. Principal Korrapati was very strict about that.

I didn’t recognize the number the phone came from, though it had an Alaska area code. I used to live in Alaska, and the 907 area code covered the whole state. Was it an old friend? It had been over a decade since I lived there.

I opened the message. Cute bluish-white snowflakes rained down from the top, the text message in a richer blue font.

Oh, that was such a naughty desire you have, Marcie. I almost came just feeling it.

So don’t you worry your naughty cunt. I will make it happen. I will make sure you fuck every last student you want, even that cute daughter of yours. Expect me real soon. I will rock your world.

Damn, I love naughty teachers.

B

Esq. of Winter

My cheeks warmed just reading the vulgar message. Then I swallowed. Who could possibly know that I had a thing for my students? Was it another teacher? Or a student? They were all so tech savvy these days. And the tone ... It sounded like one of the girls these days. They swear as bad as the boys.

I had even heard my fourteen-year-old daughter drop the f-bomb once with her friends.

And she knew I lusted for my daughter. That I wanted to violate the maternal bond I had with her. I squirmed in my chair, my cheeks on fire as I read the message again and again. My heart raced. If anyone found out I wanted to molest my students, my daughter, my career would be over.

My chair creaked as I rubbed my thighs together. It would be so hot if it could happen though. If this mysterious B could make my wishes come true. But that was insane. No one could do that short of drugging the girls so I could have my way with them. I could seduce one, sure. Maybe two, if I were patient.

But I knew the risks if it backfired. It was better to find older woman who liked to roleplay. Have them put on naughty skirts and pretend to be innocent, Catholic schoolgirls for me.

My eyes flicked to Sita as she smiled at me. I pictured grabbing her black hair and pulling her face into my pussy. To feel her tongue lapping through my folds. To shudder and cum on those innocent lips, leaving them smeared with my pussy cream.

I squirmed more. This was so insane. I needed to gain control of myself. Things like that didn’t happen in the real world.

I put my phone away, my stomach twisting. A chill shot down my spine. I really could be in trouble if someone thought I was lusting after my students. My heart raced beneath my breasts as the rest of my students filed in.

And I couldn’t just sit here. I had to teach.

It was probably just a prank. Everyone knew I was a lesbian. A bigot was probably just messing with me, trying to get me scared. They always thought dykes were also predators, looking to seduce innocent girls into our “sinful” lifestyles.

It was hard to focus on teaching, between my fantasies of Sita and the twisting fear in my stomach produced by the text. But I focused, moving before my class as I lectured on Romeo and Juliet, my pantyhose whisking with every step.

Such a comforting sound.

“Okay, I want you to read the final act for tomorrow’s lecture,” I told them, ignoring their groans.

My students stood up. Sita headed to me, holding her text book to her breast. She wore a dark cardigan buttoned up, her white blouse peeking through the V neckline. She gave me such a dazzling smile.

“Ms. Marcie, could I stop by after school and talk to you? I have a few questions about the lesson.”

“You didn’t understand it?”

“No, I just had an idea for a project.”

“Looking for extra credit.” I shook my head. “You’re already at a 4.0 in my class.”

“Still,” she smiled. “Can I?”

“Of course you can. I would love to hear about your project.

I had Amber Matheson in my next class, the precocious girl sitting up front, her legs clad by white tights beneath her knee-length skirt. She even wore black Mary Janes, fueling my schoolgirl fetish. Her black hair fell about her fair face, her beauty mark only emphasizing how gorgeous the nubile nymph was.

I practically drooled over her all through my second lecture, ignoring Patti and Yunjin entirely. I even stumbled over my words, my poor panties soaked. Luckily, my third class was full of seniors, the girls too slutty, too sure of themselves for my taste.

“Hope you cheer as well on Friday, Kimmie,” I told the cheer captain as she strutted out.

“Oh, we are going to have a great game,” she nodded. “Thinking about getting a titty fuck from Becky and her huge boobs while Cassandra fucks her from behind.”

“Well, that will get the team’s blood pumping and the crowd roaring,” I grinned.

And then my classroom was empty. I was just so horny. I bit my lip, glancing at the door. Then I sauntered to it, flipping the deadbolt with a loud clunk. I flicked off the lights, plunging my room into darkness. Only the light streaming through the small window in the door illuminated the room.

I strutted back to my desk, my clit throbbing. I had to masturbate. I needed that release or I would never get through the day. I sat down in my chair. It creaked as it leaned back. I spread my legs, throwing them over my desk, my skirt riding down my dark nylons.

I shivered, rubbing my stockings. I loved how they felt beneath me, my body writhing as I slid down lower and lower, the silk caressing my fingertips. Heat raced up my legs, ending at my hot pussy.

I groaned when my fingers reached my pussy. I rubbed at it through my pantyhose and panties. The heat bled through as I rubbed myself. I bit my lip, letting out a soft moan as I stroked up and down my crotch, pressing the material of my panties into my wet pussy.

My clit throbbed as I closed my eyes.

“Mmm, just like that, Sita,” I moaned, picturing her dark fingers running up and down my pussy.

And this will make sure I get a 4.0, Ms. Marcie?

“Oh, yes,” I groaned, picturing her body naked, her breasts small, her nipples dark.

And what about me, Ms. Marcie? Keily asked, her green eyes wide behind her glasses. Do I have to touch you, too?

“You all do,” I panted, picturing all my favorites naked before me, their youthful bodies flushed with desire. Pattie’s ebony skin pressed against Jamie’s, Yunjin’s pale-olive contrasting with Amber’s ivory flesh. Heather shuddered, squeezing small breasts, her blue eyes so sweet.

And my daughter, a big smile on her lips as she reached in to rub at my pussy, too. I groaned, my hand moving faster and faster up and down my slit as I imagined all the nymphets touching me, such eager delight on their faces, their fingers caressing me through my pantyhose.

Pleasure rippled out of my pussy. My clit ached every time I rubbed it through my panties. The bud throbbed. My cunt clenched. I groaned, chair creaking as I squirmed, my fingernails scratching on my pantyhose. I loved the sound.

“Just like that,” I moaned. “And don’t forget to kiss each other.

I pictured Yunjin and Heather kissing hard, their small breasts pressed together. Pattie’s ebony arms wrapped about Jamie’s body, kissing the nubile cheerleader hard. Keily moaned in delight as she kissed my daughter, their tongues dancing. And delicious Amber and innocent Sita melted together, that red-brown flesh so hot contrasting with Amber’s fair skin.

My body shuddered as my orgasm rippled through me. Just picturing my nubile schoolgirl orgy had me cumming hard, fast. I moaned, more than heat bleeding through my nylons. My tangy cream coated my fingers as I shuddered.

The pleasure hit me hard, fast. It crashed through my mind. The rapture drowned me in darkness. It carried me away. I loved it, drifting in ecstasy, the moans and sighs of my cute students echoing through my mind as they loved each other.

It would be so hot.

“It would be, Marcie,” a wicked voice purred. “And I am going to give it to you.”

I blinked, opening my eyes. I was surrounded by ice. Pure ice with just a hint of blue in it. The ceiling, the walls, the desk my naked legs were thrown over. I squirmed, feeling the numbing cold on my naked ass and back.

“What?” I gasped, my heart racing as I hopped to my feet, my ice chair rolling backward as I stood on the ice floor. I looked around. My classroom had been reproduced exactly in ice from the desks to the posters on the wall.

I could even read the text on them, the ice’s huge varying in subtle ways.

My pencils. My papers. My purse. The dry erase markers sitting on the lip of the icy whiteboard. The windows. The door. Everything was ice. It was bitterly cold and yet I didn’t shake. My feet felt winter’s chill beneath them, but I didn’t flinch from it.

“Relax,” the voice purred. “Relax, Marcie. I hope I can call you Marcie. Ms. Baumgartner sounds too ... formal for me. So, relax, Marcie, I’m not going to hurt you. I am going to fuck you. But not hurt you.”

I blushed, realizing I was naked, and covered my large tits. My arms pressed against them as I whirled around, searching for the source of the voice. I did a complete 360 already and had failed to see her sitting in the front row.

I blinked.

There was no way I could miss such a striking, gorgeous woman sitting naked at the icy desk, her large breasts jiggling as she lounged, her naked thighs peeking out the sides, her toes wiggling. Purple hair spilled about a voluptuous, hungry face, her silver eyes twinkled with a mischievous glint that made me shiver at how ancient her mirth was. I felt dwarfed by the ages she had lived and smirked through, like all of human history was a joke to her.

And, of course, I was struck by the gossamer wings thrusting over her shoulders, as delicate as a dragonfly’s.

She pursed lush lips. “Mmm, yes, you are a gorgeous woman, Ms. Marcie. I am going to enjoy fucking you.”

“F-fucking me?” I stammered, though not from the cold. “You’re really not my type.”

“No, my boobs are too big and I look too old. No, you like them young and tight. Though you’re too scared to really go for those nubile things wandering about your school. But never fear, once we’ve finished our bargain, you’ll be fucking them left and right. They’ll be coming so hard on your cock.”

“Cock?” I blinked. “What is going on?”

“You got my text, right? You’re a teacher, I thought you were smart.”

“You’re B?”

“Bean Sidhe,” she answered with a dismissive wave, pronouncing it the E and A in her first name. “But that’s such a mouth full, isn’t it? B’s so much better.”

“Bean Sidhe...” I blinked. That sounded familiar. “Isn’t that ... banshee, right? From Irish Mythology?”

“If you want to butcher my name, sure,” she grinned.

“Which makes a you a fairy.”

She laughed, her breasts jiggling. “See, I knew you were smart. Esquire of Winter, at your service.” She gave a mocking bow, her pillowy tits spilling across her desk. Her nipples were so fat and hard. “Now, let’s get down to business.”

“You mean ... fucking?”

Her smile was so hungry. I felt like a rabbit before a cougar. “The fucking’s part of it. You made a wish, and I am here to answer it. To give you what you want.”

“To ... seduce my students.”

“Including that nubile daughter of yours.” B shivered, her breasts shuddering. “Oh, she is a delicious thing. Those pigtails. She makes my cock so hard.”

“C-cock?”

“C O C K,” the fairy purred as she slid out of her desk, standing up. “You know, cock, dick, penis, pecker, dong, schlong, johnson, willy, woody, hardon, skin flute, pipecleaner, love shaft, the one-eyed snake, salami, fuckstick. So many names. Even a lesbian is bound to recognize one of them.” She was a few inches taller than me, her body curvy and delicious, her skin so pale. And thrusting from her thick, violet bush was a huge cock.

My eyes widened. “What is that?”

“My ... futa-cock. I think that’s what the summer slut calls it. I’m a futanari.” She lifted her cock and spread the thick lips of her pussy apart, flashing juicy pink. Her cock thrust from her folds. “See. I have both.”

“F-futanari. Like Kimmie and Cassandra?”

“Mmm, yes, their antics ... inspired me,” B moaned, walking towards me, stroking that huge girl-cock. It was as big as the two cheerleaders. “I wanted to join the fun.”

“Oh, god, you’re going to make me into a futanari.” My pussy clenched. “Then I can fuck all my students. My daughter.”

B winked her moon-bright eye at me.

“In exchange for a favor, to be collected later.”

“F-favor.”

She reached me, her hands sliding up my side. A shiver rippled through me. Her fingers were so cold they burned on my skin, warming my body. My pussy clenched. That huge cock nudged at my brown bush as her hands climbed higher and higher, cupping my breasts.

“Just a little IOU.” She arched an eyebrow. “What do you say, Teach? Ready to get some schoolgirl pussy?”

“Yes!”

Her lips seized mine, kissing me with such passion as she pressed her large, pillowy tits against mine. Our nipples brushed as her tongue buried into my mouth with such passion. She pushed me back, the frigid edge of my desk brushing my thighs, my rump falling down on it as I moaned into her mouth. Her wings hummed as her hands caressed my sides.

My pussy burned with heat. Juices coated my thighs. I shuddered, loving the burning ice of her touch. Thrills rippled through my body at the clashing sensations. I was so hot, so wet, for her huge girl-dick.

She pushed me backward, breaking our kiss. I panted as I stretched out on my desk. Her hands slid down to my thighs, spread open, my pussy lips parting. Her cock brushed them. I shuddered, eager to be filled, eager to make this pact and have my own girl-cock.

“You are going to fuck all their tight, teenage cunts,” purred B. Her cock slid up and down my pussy, nudging my clit, making me tremble. “You’re going to violate their young twats. You’re going to fuck them so hard.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.