Mom Went Too Far - Cover

Mom Went Too Far

Copyright© 2017 by Hailey M

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Molly has a long history of being wild and flirtatious with everyone, including her son, Nick. One morning after a workout, Molly decided to tease Nick, who was laying on the couch. She called him lazy, she teased him, poked him, tickled him. Soon he was tickling her back. Molly felt a bulge under her, but she didn't stop. Soon there was a stain appearing in Nick's light blue briefs. Mom had gone too far this time. But could she stop there? What would her husband think?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

After finishing her phone call with Bob, Molly sat at the kitchen table for a few minutes to think about her options. Nick was still in the living room watching TV. Molly liked that Bob was turned on by the idea of her doing things with their son and his friends. And there was a part of her that wanted to get all Nick’s friends over to the house as soon as possible to gang bang her. But she knew she was nowhere ready for anything like that.

But Molly valued her relationship with her son very deeply. She saw where things were now heading for them and she had a burning desire to have Nick make love to her. But she realized that she didn’t want to throw herself into a potential sexual frenzy with her husband, her son and her son’s friends, with her as the star attraction. Molly didn’t know if she would ever be ready for that.

For the time being, it would be about establishing her new relationship with Nick. Molly would start there and take things one stap at a time.

“Come on Honey,” Molly said to Nick from the living room doorway, her hand extended to him.

“What’s up, Mom?” he replied. “Everything OK with Dad?”

“Yep, he’s fine. We can talk about that upstairs. Come on Nicky. Come with me.”

Nick switched off the TV, got up and took his mother’s hand. She led him upstairs. He expected she would take him to her bed, but instead she led him to his own.

“What’s happening, Mom?”

“If it’s OK with you, Honey, we’re going to spend the night together.”

“Um ... yeah Mom. I want that more than anything. But ... in my room?”

“That’s what I want. This is so, so new and it’s happening so fast. I want to be with you and talk and ... more I’m sure. But I’m not ready to take you into the bed I share with Dad.

“Oh, that’s fine, Mom. But my bed’s not as big as yours and Dad’s.”

“It’ll suit us just fine tonight, Nicky. Now, I need to have a very adult, intimate conversation with you. I know you can handle it.”

“Of course I can, Mom. Seriously?”

“I know, I just had to say it. So ... Would you be interested in undressing me?”

“Are you kidding? Yes!”

Molly smiled, then kissed her son deeply. She put her arms over her head so he could remove her shirt.

“Bra too, Mom?”

“Yep. No need for the bra any longer.”

She kicked off her shoes, then pointed to the top button on her jeans.

“You usually don’t wear jeans, Mom. But they look amazing on you.”

“They’ll look better on the floor with my shirt and bra, Nick.”

“I have to agree.”

Nick unbuttoned and unzipped his mother’s pants. He slowly pulled them down, getting his face very close to her flat, extremely fit belly. Once she stepped out of her pants, he slid his hands to her bottom and grasped the waistband of her panties.

“Not yet, Honey.”

“But Mom...”

“I’m not ready for the panties yet, Nicky. Just be patient, OK?”

“OK, Mom. No problem.”

“Now, I’m going to lay back and watch you take your clothes off ... slowly.”

Nick gladly did as he was told. Shirt, shoes, shorts. When he got down to his boxers he was sporting an obvious boner.

“Damn, Kid,” Molly said. “You’ve gotten off 4 times in the last 12 hours and you’re hard again?”

“Mom,” Nick replied, “I think I told you. It’s mostly never not hard when I’m around you.”

“That’s both hot and sweet, Nicky. Now, take them off, please.”

Nick pulled down his boxers and his penis spring to attention.

“How come I can take mine off, but you’re keeping yours on, Mom?”

“Is this really the time you want to start arguing with me, my sweet boy?”

“Not a chance, Mom.”

“Good choice. Now get in here with me.”

Molly slid over on the bed and Nick joined her, pulling the sheet over them both. Molly cuddled up to her son and rested her head on his chest. He stroked her shoulder and hair with his hand.

“I love you, Mom.”

Molly was touched but not surprised that Nick told her he loved her before she even took his erection in her hand. She squeezed it softly as she replied.

“I love you too, Nicky.”

“I can’t believe you’re actually in my bed, Mom.”

“That makes two of us, Honey. So, have you really spent time here ... thinking about me?”

“Mom!” Nick said with a laugh. “Are you kidding? Yes, a ton of time.”

“And you were playing with this while you thought about me?”

She gave him a slightly more firm squeeze.

“Well, maybe not every time. I think about you a whole lot, Mom. But yeah, a lot of the time I have that in my hand.”

“I’m sure that should freak me out. But not so far.”

“Good. I wouldn’t want to freak you out. So, Mom ... is Dad really OK with this? That seems almost impossible.”

“That’s part of what I wanted to talk to you about, Honey. The short answer is, pretty much. I know he likes the idea of me being sexual. And it sounds like he’s always known that you saw me as a woman and not just a mother and he gets a thrill out of that. And he’s not upset that your friends want to nail me too.”

“Nail you? Mom, it’s not like I just want...”

“I know, Honey. I was just kidding.”

“I mean, my friends are insane about you. Don’t get me wrong. But they all love you. I mean, not like I do, of course. But it’s not like you’re just some sex object.”

“That does mean something to me. Thank you, Nicky. If I’m going to be the object of fantasy for all the teenage boys in the county, it’s good to know that they also respect me.”

They laughed together at her remark. Molly had begun stroking Nick’s cock very slowly.

“So, Dad’s like, into this? I mean, you and me, together?”

“He seems to be very into it. He told me he’s fine with whatever we do.”

“Holy shit.”

“He even said he was fine with me doing whatever I want with your friends. What do you think about that?”

“You mean, about Dad being into that? Or what do I think about you doing things with my friends?”

“The second one.”

“I don’t know, Mom. I mean, I got used to them always being so hot for you. Then I got to kind of like it. But, I’m not sure how I feel about you actually doing stuff with any of them. This’ll sound stupid, but ... I kinda want this to be just you and me.”

Molly lifted her head to look into her son’s eyes. She smiled, then kissed him.

“That’s what I was hoping you’d say, Nick. I kind of like that Dad gets hot thinking about me with you and your friends. And I’m incredibly relieved that he’s OK with you and me exploring things. But I don’t know how I feel about him telling me I can go wild with your friends. So for now, it’s just you and me, Kid.

Now, I’m curious about something, Nick. If you’re friends are so hot for me and you know about it, does that mean any of them have done anything about it while they’ve been here?”

“Like what, Mom?”

“I don’t know. Spied on me in the shower, jerked off in my shoes ... Any pervy stuff like that?”

“Ohhhh. Well, not in your shoes. But, I’d rather focus on you and me right now. We can discuss how much my friends are horny for you another time.”

“OK Nicky. I’m all yours now.”

They kissed more, then continued talking. Within the hour, they had both fallen asleep without a single orgasm between them.

When Nick woke up, he could see the sun was just starting to make an appearance outside. His mother was no longer in his bed. But he was almost certain he knew where she would be. As expected, he found her downstairs, on the stair machine. She was wearing one of her sports bras, athletic shoes with sporty socks, plus the tiniest workout shorts he had ever seen her wear.

Molly was breathing heavily and dripping with sweat.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.