Rescued - Cover

Rescued

Copyright© 2017 by JohnnyMax

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He's setup and his sister runs from her abusive husband. And brings her daughters,,, her pretty daughters. Follow along as they all discover boundaries (none) and explore the range of emotions.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Uncle   Niece   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex  

I’d come back alive, a long stint with the SEALs including a tour in Iraq, and I decided I’d had enough. Back on civvie street in northern California and wondering what to do. Some of my comrades had opened various businesses like a bike shop and another a tattoo parlour but neither of those interested me. While I was looking around I happened to buy a lottery ticket that managed to win 120 million after Uncle Sam took his bite.

Man, my sister was pissed. She was hitched to a real loser who claimed to be ex marine but something seemed bullshit about him. He’d hurt her a few times until the time I was visiting before we deployed and I saw his hand-print on her arm and a bruise on her cheek. He found himself with a few bruises of his own as well as two broken fingers. As well as a warning that if he EVER hurt my sister again he’d find himself sucking his own dick. But my sister stayed with him, she had three lovely girls and they were doing really good at school. But if I gave her any money then her loser husband would surely get his hands on it. I made sure she knew where I was heading if she needed a place to run to.

I had headed up into the mountains and found a quiet little lake up a crap road, 620 acres of trees and about twenty clear acres with a simple cabin on it. Spent a bit on enhancements and basically laid back and wound down. Spent all my time clothes-free unless I went into town. Ran a few sheep and beef and developed a good garden, enough to keep me fed and active.

Three years and then my phone rang. It was my sister.

“We’re stuck halfway up this crap road where the road is washed out. Do you have a four wheel drive or a bloody tractor to get us through?”

She described where she was so I took my truck the mile down the road and hitched a rope on and towed her car up. Wondered why Maggie and her girls were a little wide-eyed.

“Um, bro, did we get you out of a bath or something, we appreciate the way you ran to our rescue but you could have put some pants on.”

“Oh, shit. I’ve spent the last three years nude except for shopping trips and didn’t even think about it. I’ll go and put some pants on.”

“Oh no you don’t, Mike. We have invaded your space so your rules apply. Girls, I know you trust your uncle.”

She peeled her clothes off and her girls quickly followed suit. Man, the scenery just improved dramatically!

“Mike, we’re here because that loser husband of mine crossed a line too many. After you ‘talked’ to him he was too terrified to hit me again but he told me last week that he was planning a deflowering ceremony for Julie’s 16th birthday next month with him as the deflowerer. He planned to have a few friends over as well so she got the full experience. So we grabbed some stuff and ran. I really hope we can stay with you, I never told him where you are so I hope we can be safe here.”

“The shit. You can stay here as long as you want, forever is fine with me. I’ll make some contacts and get your loser dealt to. I guess the girls need to finish school, do you want to enrol them locally, which is an hour and a half drive each way, or they could do home school, correspondence and distance learning. I’ve got satellite with internet so it’s not a problem,” Now Maggies girls had peeled off willingly, but were standing there looking rather frightened. My calm acceptance of them coming here seemed to put them at ease somewhat. Julie is the eldest, nearly sixteen, pretty little miss, then Samantha just fifteen, and fourteen year old Wendy, in fact they are all pretty little misses. They all take after their mother, slender but reasonable heights, with a definite bustline but no huge floppy ones. Hell, the scenery was mighty fine.

“Well it’s school hols for another two weeks so we don’t have to decide that immediately. I’m just glad we can stay somewhere safe. How about giving us a tour?”

I turned around from where we were parked and pointed out my boundaries. I owned the whole valley with the lake and reminded them of the fence line they’d come through just before the wash out.

“Anywhere in there is mine, no, ours now. You can run free, the lake is stocked with fish that are good to eat, no piranhas so it’s safe to swim. The animals won’t hurt you, although be careful around the cows as they can get pushy. If you feel like more pork and bacon in your diet we can get a few pigs, if you want to try kayaking, we can get some easily. This is the lifestyle you have moved into. Girls, I don’t know if your mum told you but I had a good lottery win a while back and I need your help to spend the interest on the investments so I don’t pay as much tax.”

Their mouths were all hanging open. Julie was the first to laugh.

“But if we’re running around naked we won’t need to buy fancy clothes, and even if we did I don’t think the sheep need a fashion show.”

That got them all laughing and relaxing even more. These kids seemed to have their heads screwed on straight.

“Ok lets have a look at the cabin, as that’s where we will have a few problems, only short term, but nevertheless...”

I took them on the cabin tour, didn’t take long as there are only three rooms, with no doors. The living area is very large with a large comfortable sofa and enormous TV, the kitchen was a legacy of the previous owner who was a master chef and I saw Maggie’s eyes go wide.

“Wow, bro, with that kitchen you must eat well.”

“Well actually, I don’t use half the equipment as I’ve only been cooking for one. There’s things there that I hope you might know how to use because I don’t.”

The bathroom has a spa-bath that is big enough for six and a shower that four can fit easily. I’ve used the bath once as it takes a lot of water, showers are good enough for me. Washer and dryer are tucked in the corner and the toilet allows you to watch TV. Remember, no door!. Samantha worked it out first.

“No privacy or modesty allowed here. I like being able to watch TV from the toilet but I’m nervous about being on show while I pee.”

“I’ll find the door and put it back.”

“I said I was nervous, not that I wouldn’t do it.”

And promptly sat down and peed with us all standing there. Red faced when she wiped, mother standing there with her mouth opening and closing.

“I did it!, come on sisters, do it once and get the embarrassment over with, I feel sort of free now.”

Wendy was next, she was rather brazen and held her knees quite wide apart and looked me right in the eyes, Julie followed, although her knees were shaking a bit. Maggie...

“Shit, if my daughters can have their uncle watch them pee...”

She sat down and with us all standing around, peed and stayed there and then the unmistakeable sound of ‘further action’ informed us she was one up on her daughters. She laughed.

“You’re right Sam, it is liberating. What’s next?”

She wiped off and we moved into the bedroom, the only bedroom, with only one bed. A king size, but still only one bed. Wendy smiled and sang.

“There were five in the bed and the little one said ‘roll over, roll over’, so they all rolled over and one fell out, there were four in the bed and the little one said ‘roll over, roll over’.”

She, the ‘littlest one’ dissolved into giggles and her sisters joined her. I thought for a minute.

“I don’t even have a blow-up mattress, so I’ll sleep on the sofa tonight while you all share the bed, then tomorrow we’ll go into town and get some more beds and building materials so I can build a sleep-out. I think I can find enough bedding for tonight.”

Maggie looked at her girls.

“Better idea might be if we all share the bed with two of the girls topped at the other end, you know, top and tail.”

Samantha smiled seductively, well, what a fifteen year old thought was seductive.

“Yeah, we can put Uncle Mike in the middle of us all.”

“HOT DAMN, I better change the sheets AND wash my feet. Seriously, you girls top and tail but I’ll use the sofa. Otherwise your fathers suggested ceremony might happen early by accident.”

Maggie cringed but Julie looked at me and spoke seriously.

“I like the idea of a ceremony, sort of coming-of-age, but with dad and his ‘friends’, no thanks. However Uncle Mike isn’t a creep even if his flagpole is rising to the occasion.”

They all looked at my penis which had been at half mast since they had all stripped off but was now standing at attention after the talk about sleeping arrangements. Maggie whimpered.

“Me first.”

And hung her head as her daughters looked at her. Julie looked at her mother and smiled.

“YES, about time you admitted it mom. From the time you tossed us in the car and told us what dad planned and that we were going to run to your brother to be safe I knew you wanted to be in his bed as well as his arms. You two in the bed and us girls will make do on the sofa. We did stop to grab a couple of sleeping bags so we could sleep in the car while we travelled. Actually two in the car and one on the sofa would work ok.”

Well that announcement left me flabbergasted. I’d watched over my kid sister, but always with a view to looking after her, not looking up her skirts.

Maggie took a deep breath as she looked me in the eyes.

“You never knew I had the hots for my big brother, did you? Well I do, and I’m not going to run away with another loser instead of admitting my feelings. Mike, I’ve loved you forever and wanted you inside me since I found out what sex was. There, I’ve said it.”

She held her head high as she looked at me, that lifted her breasts up so they pointed straight at me, nipples prominent and reaching further towards me. I looked at her, her proud, firm body and thought about the feelings I’d harboured for my sister.

“What name is on your drivers license.?”

“Chapman, my soon to be ex, why?’

“I assume you’re going to divorce him, but once that becomes final your ID will still say Chapman. We could front up to the judge and make our names the same.”

Her mouth dropped open and her eyes got wide. The girls tensed and quivered with excitement, very distracting with six nipples vibrating, going up and down like seismic recorders at the end of the world. They looked back and forth waiting with eager anticipation. Their mother took pity on them.

“Yes. I’d like that very much.”

The girls screamed and started jumping, more bouncing breasts, Samantha jumped up on me and wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me. She slipped down a little and her eyes got wide as she encountered my flagpole poking at her entrance.

“Th ... that ... that’s mums ... First anyway, then Julies, then me. You will do the ceremony won’t you?”

No sex for over three years, now four lining up! from a drought to a flood.

“We’ll work our way through that question Sam. I’m not saying no, just wait until my heart starts beating again.”

She smiled happily.

“I understand, thank you ... dad”

Maggie came closer and wrapped her arms around me and lifted her face for our first real kiss. Lucky I wasn’t wearing socks because they would have got blown off. I think Maggie checked the state of my tonsils and probably checked what I’d had for dinner a week ago, that tongue was busy. We came up for air with the three girls looking goofily at us. Maggie got her breath back.

“Ok, that gives us something VERY positive to move forward with. We’ll sort out lawyers etc tomorrow, for now do you have any food in this wonderful kitchen, we’ve survived on take-aways for three days travelling and I’m sick of fries with everything.”

I showed them where everything was in the kitchen and let them go for it. There were some complaints about spices etc missing that they would have liked to use but a lot of positives about the fresh vegetables I had picked earlier. It wasn’t long before we were sitting down to a meal of lamb chops with all the trimmings and I hadn’t cooked it.

“I had a thought while you were cooking and found the original plans for this place. The design called for the cabin to be 16 feet longer with two extra bedrooms. I remember them telling me they decided not to bother as they found out they couldn’t have children so didn’t need the extra rooms. It will probably be easiest if we just do the extension as planned. The ground is still clear and we just need to pour the concrete for the foundations to get started. Having the plans will make sorting out the materials a lot easier. Sound OK?”

“Sounds much better than putting us in a sleep-out a mile away. Unless you two are going to scream and yell in the throes of passion and keep us awake all night.”

Maggie nearly spat out her dinner at Julies quick response but still ended up coughing. The other two cracked up laughing.

“Just make it one big room, we’re used to sharing. How will it join on?”

“Lets have a look here, oh, there needs to be a doorway cut through in the main bedroom. That shouldn’t be a problem, just get my trusty chainsaw out.”

“So if we want to go to the toilet in the middle of the night, we’ll have to walk through your bedroom.? Would it be possible to put a second door into the bathroom?”

“Um ... yeah, there’s a clear section of wall so that should be easily done. Good idea.”

They cleared up from dinner while I put together a spreadsheet of the materials and tools we would need. After a bit more discussion about materials and trimmings, etc that would be needed we had a plan of action. Then Maggie stood up.

“Come on girls, you have to help your mum look her best for her first night with her new man. Bathroom. Oh, Mike, can I borrow your shaving gear?”

I showed her where everything was and they all disappeared into the bathroom. I disappeared outside and moved her car up close to the cabin deck and moved their luggage, such as it was, into the house. I dug out all the bedding I could find and made up the sofa and then changed the sheets on my bed. I could hear the girls in the bathroom although I tried not to look.

“Wow mum, is shaving your pussy dangerous?”

“Not necessarily, it’s much easier if someone else does it, so Julie, get in the bath-tub so you have the best angle.”

“Gosh mum, you can still do the splits, Oh I see, the wider the better to stretch the skin.”

“Wow, that looks real easy, ... Ooops mum, I’ve got you, don’t fall over backwards while she does all the way round your butt hole.” “That’s so neat mum, it looks really cool. Julie, don’t get out, I’m next.”

“Oh Sam, You’ve only just grown some hair, now you want it off.”

“Damn right mum, if I’m running around naked here, I’m doing it properly and anyway, your pussy looks so neat shaved.”

“I’m after Sam, then Sam and I can shave Julie, right.”

I told them that evening is the best time for showers as the solar panels have it the hottest then and no boosting is needed so they all jumped in together to wash the travel dust off.

“Come on Uncle Mike, there’s room for one more, especially if he’s handsome like you.”

I decided why fight it and strolled in to join them in the shower. Maggie was the centre of attention for me as I walked straight into her arms but suddenly there were hands everywhere washing both of us while we just looked at each other and hugged. I jumped when two small hands started washing my penis and jumped even more when another hand made very sure my butt-hole was carefully washed. I saw Maggie jump a few times but decided I could get used to this treatment. We were all clean and were carefully dried by the three girls. They then moved us into the bedroom and laid their mother in the middle of the bed.

“Isn’t she beautiful Uncle Mike? And she’s all yours. We’ll sort ourselves out.”

“Thanks girls, although I didn’t need the sales pitch, I’ve known she’s beautiful since the day she was born. Sort yourselves out BUT if there’s any problem come and ask. We’ve got the rest of our lives so a small interuption won’t kill us.”

They all gave us big kisses and left us. I looked at the beautiful woman who had been my sister but was going to be my wife. I remembered growing up together and us playing together, always I had kept in mind that I had to care for, protect, and love her. I was now moving on to the mature stage of those instructions, a step I hadn’t realised was the logical next step.

I looked at her from top to toe, she laid nearly flat with one knee lifted to spread her pussy and expose herself that little bit more. Her shaven lips parted slightly to give a hint of the treasure within. First step was to check the shaving job had been done properly. My tongue gently licked her from butt hole to clit, slipping inside her lips and flicking her clit hood at the top. Her clit decided it wanted to join the party and peeked out from inside the hood and gave me the one eyed stare. My one eyed flag pole decided it wanted to join the mutual admiration society but had to wait. Maggie, my sister, quivered as my tongue went back to her butt and slowly, but more firmly, licked along her lips again. Maggie, my sister and soon to be wife, quivered and whimpered. My tongue went back to her butt as I held her cheeks open and circled her puckered hole with my tongue and stiffened it up to test the entry. Maggie, my soon to be wife, grunted, stiffened, then deliberately relaxed to allow my tongue to penetrate.


Morning was a delightful experience. Waking up to a smiling face, even though she was still asleep, made me wonder what she was dreaming about. I got up to deal with the morning essentials, a pee that wasn’t restricted by a woody. Probably wore the woody out last night and recovery time was needed. The lovely smell of coffee drew me into the kitchen where Julie had been busy getting us off to a good start.

“Good morning Julie, sleep well?”

“Sort of. The sofa is really comfortable but a honeymoon couple in the next room kept me awake half the night. My fingers were so busy,, ... I, I ... I think I came more often than mum. If you think your room smells of sex, just sniff my sleeping bag, it definitely needs airing.”

I laughed and gave her a big hug which she returned with interest, pressing her B cup breasts firmly and deliberately into my chest. She lifted her face and added a kiss to the mix.

“What’s this Julie, trying to steal my man already.” laughed her mother as she tottered out of the bedroom.

“I wouldn’t do that, but the way you are walking, maybe I need to volunteer as a backup pussy. You look totally fucked.”

“Cheeky minx, I’m just out of practice, give me a week or two, or maybe three or four, and I’ll be right for an all-nighter.”

“Uncle Mike, if she’s going to do an all-nighter maybe we better do the sleep out a mile away.”

“Not a chance daughter, you need to learn from the best. I can assure you that your uncle is the best so you can watch and learn.”

I was some-what taken aback by the implications but decided to shrug it off. My coffee was starting to penetrate and I remembered we had a busy day lined up. It was still only 7.00am so we had plenty of time but still none to waste.

“Right Maggie, we need to get active, much as I’d love to spend all day in bed with you, I feel we need to get proper beds sorted out for these lovely ladies, plus a lot of other things. We’ll have the rest of our lives together so the sooner they are sorted the sooner we can fuck the day away.”

“Oh Yes, Fuck the day away, mmmmm. Much as I would like to go straight back to bed with you, you always were the practical one. What shall we do first, shower then breakfast?”

“I’m not that much of stuck-in-the-mud.” I gave her a wink. “First I think these girls need to have THEIR shaving jobs quality checked.”

“Ohh ... Yes ... Come on Julie, lay back on the table and spread so Mike can inspect. I’ll go and get the other two.”

Julie hesitantly laid back on the table and opened her legs. She caught her bottom lip between her teeth as she looked nervously at me. I sat down and pulled her towards me, opening her legs on either side of my head. She trembled, I bent my head and my tongue circled her anus. She moaned and my tongue licked slowly but firmly along her lips, checking for any stubble or hairs missed in her shave. Yeah right. There were no hairs growing on her clit hood and her clit came out to see what woke it up. She moaned and lifted her butt towards my face.

“Again, ... please.” I slowly licked her again, this time circling her clit and welcoming it to the party.

“Ahhhhh ... a ... ag ... again ... please.” One more lick and her juices started flowing, her arousal aroma assailed my senses.

“Ye ... yes ... mo ... more ... please.” Always one to oblige a ladies request I repeated my tongues path. Her sisters quietly came in and sat on either side of me with their eyes glued to their sisters arousal. Three more licks and she lifted her butt, arched her back and came.

“I think I’ll have to check your shaving job every morning, would you like that Julie?”

“No Mike, I wouldn’t “like” that, I would “LOVE” that. Before or after your first coffee. Maybe I should return the favour and I might get some extra cream in my coffee.”

“Ohh ... you are naughty. Now you, get off to shower then help your mum get breakfast. Sam, you’re next for a check.”

She jumped eagerly where her sister had just vacated. Her shaving check was virtually identical to Julies although her arousal aroma wasn’t as strong. Perhaps she hadn’t been as busy overnight as Julie had been. The other difference was her clit didn’t peep out from the hood, it stood tall and proud, a good half inch tall. Eventually I sent her off to join the others in the shower and looked at Wendy. She smiled and curled her lip between her teeth as she laid herself in front of me. Her body arched as I licked her. Wendy had these beautiful puffy nipples with quite erect nipples that were growing as I watched.

“Uncle Mike, can ... can I ask a favour.”

“Sure sweetheart, what is your request?”

“Last night when Julie shaved me, she had to touch me all over. And ... and ... when she touched my butt I ... I liked it. Could you please explore my butt. Please.” She lifted her head and looked straight at me. “Outside AND inside please.”

Well that shocked me a little. She was only fourteen but was showing an interest in anal! I licked around her pucker and along her lips to get her clit involved. Some stimulation there while my fingers spread her cheeks wide and circled her little hole. She rolled her knees back further and wrapped her arms around her knees, holding herself very wide and available. I caressed and licked using tongue and fingers. I stiffened my tongue and opened her sphincter and slid in. She looked at me.

“YES ... YESS ... more please.” Her nipples were now over half an inch and still growing.

Her mother came out and sat down, her mouth open as she watched and listened to her daughter.

“Wendy ... why.”

“Mum, do you trust your brother?”

“Of course I do.”

“So do I, TOTALLY. I figure my pussy is off-limits until I have my deflowering ceremony but I want to gift my ass to my Uncle Mike to use as he likes. I trust him to prepare me as he’s quite big and I don’t know how he will fit.”

Samantha sat down “Butt plugs.”

“What?” their mother looked puzzled.

“Butt Plugs. They come in small, medium and large that I know off. It’s alright mum, remember when I had that sleepover at Rachaels last month, she had ‘borrowed’ her mothers plugs to show us. I got the small in no problem but the medium was too big. If we get a set and spent a day or so getting used to it I’m sure Wendy would be ready for the large in a week. Actually, I agree with Wendy, I think I’m too young for my pussy to join the party yet and I would love to show my love for Mike by gifting my ass to him also.”

My GOD! No sex for three years, now I have four of them lining up, two pussys and four asses? I need a calendar. Let’s call their bluff.

“I think there’s an adult store in town that could have that sort of thing. But first we need to get there. Wendy, shower with me while the others get breakfast then we can get moving.”

“OK.”

She raced into the shower and had it ready for me. I walked in and she was washing me straight away, paying particular attention to my penis. I returned the favour and she opened her legs so far she could have been riding an elephant. Both of us got clean and out to bacon, eggs, and hash browns. Isn’t it easy when you don’t have to get dressed all the time. I told Maggie and the girls to clean out their car as it wasn’t suitable for living up here. I phoned another retired SEAL buddy, Dave, who owned a dealership in town and got him to prep an Audi Q7 for me to pick up later. We all got clothes on and they got in their car and I led them through the wash-out. You can get a car through IF you know the line to take. An hour and a half drive into Camden and they followed me to the adult store. Red faces, but determined.

“Good on you Uncle Mike, We can’t go in as it’s R18, but we’ve been talking and, ... could you get four sets please.”

They called my bluff! I went in and got the four sets along with some anal beads and a few other ‘accessories’ also plenty of KY lube.

From there we drove around to the dealership and traded their car in. There were four open mouths when they saw the Audi that I wrote the check out for, but they very quickly became full body hugs which had Dave a bit jealous. Our next stop was the bank where I got bank cards for each of them and set up a college fund for each of the girls. I explained the cards didn’t have limits and I trusted them to be sensible. We split up then with Maggie and the girls driving off in their Audi to stock up big time on groceries while I went round to the building supplies with my spreadsheet and the plans. I arranged for them to deliver the first truck load that afternoon then met up with the others at a furniture store. We fitted a king mattress on the back of my truck and got plenty of sheets and quilts. Another big sofa squeezed on also and got tarped over. Maggie and the girls had arrived with the clothes they stood up in and not much else so we went to the mall and gave them an hour to get the essentials with the promise of another shopping trip early next week. Fifty five minutes and they were back, loaded with bags, although not as bad as I expected. Lunch in the food court then we headed back to the hills.

We got back and were just manouvering the sofa in when the building supplies arrived. The driver gave us a hand with the heavy sofa then hoisted the timber, etc off the truck. I tipped him a fifty and he promised the rest of the loads would be ready on my phone call. Great dealing with family businesses. The truck disappeared and I found the girls struggling to get the mattress inside. I helped them move it into the bedroom where I found they had moved the bed over enough to fit the extra mattress beside it. “I guess sex-ed classes will be running until I get your room built. Could be off-putting making love with three smiling faces peering over the edge of our bed, watching our every move.”

“Don’t worry Uncle Mike, we’ll be polite with our suggestions.”

They realised the truck had gone and quickly stripped. Wendy was first to present her butt to me with the packet of butt plugs and the KY.

“Please Uncle Mike, would you start preparing me so you can take my ass.”

I got some lube on my finger and eased it into her ass hole. Some more lube on the plug and then back to her hole. I got my finger well inside and rotated it to spread the lube, then eased the plug into her hole. She was well relaxed and smiled back at me as she felt the shoulder of the plug seat into her sphincter. She stood up with a big grin and shook her butt.

“That feels weird, I like it. Must remember to always go to the toilet BEFORE putting this in.”

Her sisters and mother had been watching closely and Samantha was quickly bent over for the same treatment. I got hers in and she shook her butt as she stood up.

“Yep, definitely weird. Going to take a bit to get used to this. Then the next size. I think two weeks and Mike can have my ass too.”

Julie and her mother quickly followed, then they all bent over in front of me. Yep, the view around here had dramatically improved. Four butts with plugs in them with three tight pussy lips and Maggies older pussy, more open with longer inner lips proudly exposed with no concealing hair.

“I think I might need heart medicine before too long, oh, you girls are going to make life exciting and much more pleasant than any war zone.”

They laughed and went out to their car and started bringing in all the groceries while I brought in the bedding stuff from my truck. I sorted out my tools and started measuring up the foundations. Wendy came out and started helping. She moved a little ... awkwardly when she had to bend over but did it all with a grin on her face. We brought over some of the timber to box up for the foundations and got it all set up before dinner was ready. A delicious lasagne greeted us, something I liked but had never learnt how to cook.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.