Big Blue Eyes - Cover

Big Blue Eyes

 

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story about me, Randall, and my much younger sister, Carol. I'm also a full foot taller than her. We have a story to tell you, that you may not believe, but it's the honest truth. .

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Humor   Incest   Brother   Sister   Rough   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Big Breasts  

Anyway, I’d walked into the house, and felt the urgency to pee. I knew the downstairs bathroom had some kind of a plumbing problem, so I quietly walked to the upstairs bathroom, as quietly as I could, to not wake anyone, and just walked into the bathroom and started taking a whizz.

I finished, and went to the sink and washed my hands, turned off the water, and started drying my hands with a towel from the rack ... and Carol walked in, naked, obviously planning to take a shower.

She didn’t notice me at first, grabbing a towel. She turned around to get into the shower, saw me and shrieked, “Oh ... Rann ... Get ... Out!! I’m naked, don’t look at me?”

Yeah, right?

She turned around to keep me from seeing her breasts and pussy, but her butt was nice and her back was just so nice and pretty. I realized that I had stood there a little too long ... so, I said I was sorry, probably about a dozen times, as I hurried myself out of the bathroom.

We’d made enough noise to cause Mom to poke her head out of her bedroom, to ask what was going on.

She said ‘Hi Randall’, and I told her that Carol and I had run into each other. I felt the fewer details the better. I remember telling myself at the time how pretty my little sister had gotten ... and Hot.

That moment went a long way towards solidifying how I’d been feeling about my sister. My erection from seeing her naked was just starting to recede.

Besides being physically beautiful, Carol was also very intelligent. From her high school graduation class of over 900 students, she was third in her class. Smart, talented and pretty; what a deadly combination! A High School triple threat, so to speak.

While school smart and talented as an actress, she also found the time to be an All-Area Swimmer, winning enough awards along the way, that our folks got one of those glass display cases.

It was full.

She’d started swimming at the age of ten; and kept going at it either for fun or for the school she was attending. Due to this, she had a very slender, fit body.

Not terribly curvaceous, but sexy as hell, if you ask me. She also tends to speak her mind, and that worries me because I hope that she can’t see in my eyes, the carnal lust I’m feeling towards her.


I felt a knock on my forehead, “Rann? Hello. Are you listening?”

“What?”

“You can kiss me now, if you’d like.”

Letting out a deep breath, “I’m just a little nervous about this, Carol.”

“Why ... haven’t you never kissed a girl before? Before you answer that, I saw you tongue-kissing Jennifer Combs just last month.”

“You did not!” I answered defensively.

Quick to respond, Carol said, “Yes, I did. And it looked like you knew what you were doing. And you had your hands all over her...”

“Carol, you’re my sister ... I just can’t.” I was fighting my own base instincts. She’s only 19, and she’s my sister.

“Just kiss me, you idiot? I’ve wanted to kiss you for a long time, too!”

That did it. What the hell? She wants me to kiss her, I should ... it’s the brotherly thing to do. What the hell does that even mean? So, I touched her lips with mine.

We melted into each other’s arms. This kiss felt different from any kiss I have previously given or received from any girl ... including Jennifer Combs.

It felt like a lightning bolt went through me, lasting forever. I know that makes no sense, but it felt so wonderful, and it seemed so wrong. I started to push her away ... she resisted, more than I had expected.

“What’s wrong? That was very nice, Big Brother. Did you feel that? That ... electricity that just happened between us? Could I have another one of those, please?” She smiled so demurely.

“Carol – I’m sorry, that was so inappropriate. I tell you ... I-I feel weak in the knees when I’m around you. I just ... lose control of my emotions and you are so gorgeous and your ... your eyes just, just...”

“Just what, Rann?”

“Ever since you became a teenager, your eyes have drawn me to you. Sometimes I think of you, as much, much more than my little sister.”

“Hmmmm? Exactly, how much more?”

She was playing this for all it was worth.

“You’ve become such a beautiful woman, C, and you seem to get prettier every time I look at you.”

“Oh, Rann ... I’ve noticed how you look at me; sometimes I get ideas in my head, thinking about my big brother.”

“Really,” I said, astonished at hearing that.

“Now, give me one more of those, then, we need to get started rehearsing. We have only six days before opening night and I want to be the very best Maria you’ve ever had, uhm ... acted with. We can talk about our feelings, later?”


“Feelings, Nothing more than Feelings.”

“Shut up, you big dork.”

I replied, “We have plenty of time to explore our feelings, but first we rehearse.”

I just realized that I haven’t given you much of a description of myself. While Carol got the red hair and blue eyes from her mother, I got dark black hair, brown eyes and a marginally darker complexion. All from my Dad

My Mom’s heritage came from Scotland and Ireland; my Dad’s was a mix of Italian and Scottish, thus generating a ravishing redhead daughter and a brunet son. Yay for genetics!

My weight fluctuates between 170 and 180 lbs. and I topped out at 6ft 5inches tall, making me a full foot taller than Blue Eyes.

Carol quipped, “OK, then. Let’s work on our scenes together and then we can help each other on any other scenes you want to work. You’ve played Tony three times before, so you probably don’t need as much work on the music as I do.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.