A New Job for Wendy - Cover

A New Job for Wendy

Copyright© 2017 by golden girl

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I lose my job so my wife takes the plunge

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lesbian   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Interracial   Black Male   Oral Sex  

A hand delivered letter was waiting for me when I got home on the day the company broke up for the annual summer holiday.

“I don’t believe this shit.” I looked again, but I’d read it right, I’d been made redundant.

Without speaking I handed it to Wendy my wife.

“Oh for God’s sake,” she raged, “The bastards, the absolute bloody bastards.”

“Everyone’s out,” I said, “They’ve shut the bloody place down.”

“The house,” she gasped, “We’ll lose the house.”

“Oh fuck.” I poured myself out a drink and took it into the rear garden to think about it.

I was fifty five while the lovely Wendy was just thirty, we had what we both considered to be the perfect marriage, it was one that many people would have considered to be immoral, but it suited us and that was all that mattered to us.

We were swingers, but also we had an open marriage, in other words, we’d both, over the years, had other lovers.

Wendy had a far higher sex drive than me, but it had never been an issue between us, we still loved each other with a passion and an intensity that was almost frightening at times.

She came out to sit beside me on the low wall overlooking the garden, we both loved this house and I knew what she was going to say even before she said it.

“I know what we can do.” She said with her head on my shoulder.

“I thought you had a date tonight?”

“I did, I cancelled it.”

“You shouldn’t have.”’

“Well I have.” Her voice rose. “I happen to be very much in love with you, you muppet.”

“I’m going to do the escort thing.”

“Talk me through it.”

“Well, I’ve already rang Don and Jane and I asked them to come over so Don can take some photos of me, tasteful ones and just a few sexy ones, I’ll work on a web page tomorrow, put an advert online, and Bob’s your uncle.”

“How much are you going to charge?”

“£250 an hour.”

“Wow, that’s a lot of money.”

“Not really,” Wendy smiled, “Do you remember Nicole?”

“Oh yes,” I grinned, “I remember Nicole.”

Nicole had been one of our swinging friends who’d joined us in our bed at a hotel one night.

“I thought you might,” she laughed, “Well she was telling me that the agency she worked for charged £350 an hour, but they took a cut; I think my rates will be quite fair at £250.”

“And what do they get for that?”

“They get my company, the company of a beautiful and intelligent young woman.”

“What happens if they want sex?”

“That’ll have to be open to negotiation, but I think £500 for just sex or £1,500 for all night.”

“And do people really pay that sort of money?” I asked.

“They certainly do,” she said laughing; “You’d pay that much for me wouldn’t you?”

“Of course I would darling,” I replied trying to keep a straight face.

Then we heard the throaty roar of Don’s car pulling up outside, so we went round the front to greet them.

Don and his sexy little wife Jane, were old friends of ours, one might almost say intimate friends, we’d enjoyed their company many times, in and out of bed and they were genuinely nice people.

“So you’re actually going for it?” Jane laughed and kissed us both.

“Yes I am,” Wendy smiled, “Say hello to the owner and sole employee of Kensington Escorts.”

Jane helped Wendy with her make up and hair over the next hour while Don and I had a couple of drinks and roundly cursed my ex employers, then my wife announced she was ready for the photos.

Don took about twenty of her in various outfits, then about half a dozen in her underwear and finally a few of her and Jane being extremely rude with each other.

“In case a client wants two girls.” she explained and I gulped, the thought of paying out £500 an hour just for dinner was too much for me to cope with.

Then we went over her advertisement together, four heads being better than one,

“Wendy can I suggest that if anyone answers the ad using foul language, you don’t answer it?, I think it’s doubtful that they’d be very respectful to you in the flesh.”

“Good point Jane,” I said and Wendy agreed, “Yes, a very good point Jane.”

We adjourned then to the pub for a well earned drink before calling it a night.

“I’ve had an answer,” Wendy shouted excitedly, “Look David.”

It was from a German business man who was coming to London the following day for a business meeting, he was wondering if Wendy would accompany him for drinks and dinner afterwards.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.