Brother/Sister Day - Cover

Brother/Sister Day

 

Chapter 5

Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My name is Robbie, Mom calls me Robert, but my sisters don't! I found a contest online, The 14th Annual Brother/Sister Day. It promotes writers and readers of Brother/Sister Porn to actually take a chance and make a move on their Brother or Sister. I have a younger sister, so here goes!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

APRIL THIRD
I woke up with a body next to me. It was Sammi. She was sleeping soundly, naked, with her back showing.

After last night’s supper, we all went to bed separately, but sometime around one am, she knocked and let herself in.

I watched her as she took off her pajama top, and climbed into my bed with me.

“Why are you here?” I asked her.

“I’m ready for you to make love to me, Robert!”

I looked at my clock seeing it was only four in the morning. “Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m very sure. Tell me what you want me to do, please?”

“You need to be quiet, can you do that for me?”

“U-huh!”

We started to kiss, and she was so emotional while we were doing it. When I thought, she was ready, I had her on her back and I pulled off her pretty pink panties, exposing her beautiful black hair covered pussy.

For a girl that never shaved, she was amazing looking. I loitered while taking in all of her beauty,

“Don’t lick me, please? I want to feel you inside me, all the way. My friends that have done it say it’s the best sensation ever, having a boy’s boner inside you. Some of them have even done it with their brothers. It’s like a secret club that I want to join, right now.”

“Boner is an old-fashioned word, Sam. It sounds better to say cock; can you do that for me? Tell me what you want from me?”

“I want ... your big cock ... your huge cock, up inside me; fill my cunt with your big meat and fill me with your sperm,” she said hauntingly, blushing when she said cock, cunt and sperm.

“Very good,” I said. “That will come easier as we do it more and more.”

“We’re going to do more than once?”

“If you want, we will,” I told her. “We can do it all the time, we both need to be quiet, OK?”

“Sure,” she said as I removed my boxers and saw the big grin on her face.

“Are all boys as big as you are, Robbie?”

“I don’t think so, although some male pornstars are much bigger than I am.”

“Wouldn’t that hurt the girls if you were that big?”

“It might, but I’m only eight inches hard.”

“That’s plenty, as far as I’m concerned,” she said.

I slid my hand over myself a few times and I was hard as steel.

“Don’t hurt me?”

“Never, in a million years,” I said, placing myself at her entrance. She broke out in giggles.

“What’s so funny?”

“It tickles a little.”

I pushed carefully but firmly and just like that I was all the way inside.

“I thought it was going to hurt?” my younger sister said.

“I have read that not all girls have hymens ... that’s the technical name for it. You must be one of the lucky ones who don’t.”

“Lucky me!” she said with a too loud giggle.

I pulled back then pushed forward a few times, with her saying, “The best feeling ... ever!” while I did it.

“I should have checked first, but you are on the pill, right?”

“What pill are you talking about, Lover?”

Aha! She is trying to freak me out, so I said, “What would you like first, a little boy, or a little girl, that would grow up to be just as beautiful as her mother.”

“I want one of each, maybe twins, would that be OK?”

She must have seen the look on my face, because she added, “I’m on the pill, since I turned 12. Don’t worry, I won’t stop taking it until you want to have children with me, I promise.”

“You really had me going there, for a minute, beautiful girl!”

Through this entire conversation I just kept plunging and re-plunging deep inside this sensual fifteen-year-old. Having babies? Only with her, but that is way in the future.

Once I cleared my mind I went to work, going faster, deeper, while kissing her at the same time. Her 32Ds swirling on her chest like pinwheels.

It was a good twenty minutes later ... that feeling began to happen. “It’s going to be real soon, Sammi, are you ready?”

“Anytime, you want to let go and fill me with your baby juice, go ahead. My best friend Laurie Welch, says that getting filled up by her brother is the best ever.”

“She has three brothers, which one is fucking her?” I asked.

“Her oldest, Steven, who is 22 years old. She’s told me that he said she was the best fuck he ever had.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.