Sexy Milk - Cover

Sexy Milk

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Ashe has given everything to the company she works for and now she is given a chance to excel in a company ran by the alien Grell. There is only one test for her to prove herself, Rin, the daughter of the company's CEO. Rin proves to be a little difficult, but Ashe can overcome it, right?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification  

“I think it’s time this pretty little asshole of mine gets fucked, don’t you?” Rin questions the group, grinning ear to ear.

The small group of bulls gives a rowdy cheer and a sweet shiver of anticipation runs through Rin at hearing them. She is going to have her ass fucked, much like Ashe is having and the human woman has no other choice but to watch it.

Rin then rolls onto her belly and brings her knees up under her toward her chest, sticking her round ass nicely into the air. Then she feels a warm drizzle onto her ass crack. She knows exactly what it is—precum. And if there is one thing bulls are good for it is producing lots and lots of milk.

Kairi’s fingers go to work with precum. She smears it all over the puckered center of Rin’s backside as Crysta assists with holding her ass cheeks wide apart. One of the bull’s fingers begins poking carefully into the opening until the girl’s hole is dilating around it. Kairi adds a second finger, working them slowly in and out.

“I think I’m ready for a cock now,” Rin gasps with a huge grin. “I can’t wait any longer. Fuck my ass, please,” she pleads.

Kairi doesn’t hesitate and Rin can feel the woman placing the tip of her cock at her opening.

“Do it! Yes!” she moans.

Kairi’s cock enters Rin, disappearing slowly from sight. Moaning and wincing slightly, Rin nods her acceptance as she feels the penetration of her ass. When the bull’s pelvis touches the young woman’s ass cheeks, she pauses.

“It’s all good,” Rin announces happily. “You can fuck me hard.” After a brief pause, she adds, “Please.”

Kairi picks up speed. Soon her pelvis is slapping the girl’s ass cheeks with each fully-penetrating thrust. One hand has a grip on Rin’s hip, the other her tail—to hold her steady and pull her back onto the thick erection. The bull’s hammering accelerates, eliciting a cry from Rin.

“I’m gonna cum!” She adds to Kairi’s pull of her tail, thrashing backward into the woman. “That’s it! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

Rin’s orgasm brings on Kairi’s. She rams her cock as deep as she can and stops thrusting. The bull’s cock begins spurting deep into her bowels. Rin can even feel the telltale twitching along the length as it pumps and pumps. The strange feeling of extra warmth spread inward as the milk follows the downward tilt of her body.

When Kairi’s orgasm ebbs, she withdraws. Sitting across the room, still being pounded, Ashe gets treated to the sight of Rin’s gaping asshole with a streak of cum trailing from cock tip to her opening.

Almost like a ritual, each remaining bull fucks her ass briefly. First Denise, then Lyndon, then Carina—each inserts her cock into Rin’s now opened ass. Even Crysta, with her large frame, steps into position. As she presses forward Rin fills with apprehension. Next to Ashe, Crysta has the biggest cock of the group. She tenses slightly, but the bull’s cock only requires a slight more stretch from the girl’s ass. She moans in satisfaction as Crysta begins her actual fucking motions back there. Rin’s feeling of elation at having her ass completely stuffed is evident.

Before Crysta can bring herself to climax, she suddenly pulls free and says, “Straddle me and ride my cock. Let me show you the real meaning of being fucked.”

Body vibrating with arousal, and mind filled with lust, Rin quickly climbs atop her and guides her cock into her cunt. Crysta pulls the girl down so that their breast mash together. Her hands grip Rin’s hips to raise them up slightly and she begins fucking the alien from below.

Those same hands Crysta had on her hips also pull Rin’s ass cheeks to each side, once again exposing her asshole. Denise straddles them both, and carefully inserts her cock into the girl’s ass. It is slightly painful at first, but the pain quickly fades into awe as the two cock begin moving within her. They rub against one another through the thin membranes separate each part of her.

“Oh fuck!” Rin is gasping for air, the sensations are so intense. “This is so fucking great!” She sucks in more air before demanding, “Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

As Crysta strokes her cock in and out of Rin’s pussy, Denise pumps her own cock in the alien’s asshole. Rin claws at the floor at either side of Crysta’s head as she is fucked as she has never been fucked before.

Various emotions continue to play across her face from surprise, shock, lust and even fleeting moments of pain.

“Oh! Make me cum!” she demands.

Crysta fucks upward into Rin’s pussy until she gives out a long gasping groan and empties her load into the girl’s steamy cunt. Then as she feels Denise’s cock twitch and empty inside her, her body stiffens. Her eyes roll up inside their sockets as her eyelids clamp down.

“Oh! I’m cumming!” Rin cries.

Time seems suspended as orgasmic sensations course through her body. Her heart races and she pants to suck air into her lungs to keep up with it. The bulls all wait patiently for her to recover. Their cocks aren’t going down anytime soon and the special formula has changed them into milking machines that almost never seem to run out.

Finally, Rin opens her eyes, bringing them into focus. “That was absolutely fantastic. She moans slightly as Denise eases her cock out of her ass. “Fuck. I feel so empty now,” she says with a pout. “Will someone fix that for me?”

Carina steps into Denise’s former position and now fills her ass with her own cock.

Rin raises herself back up onto her arms to allow both bulls room to fuck her more easily. She is slightly started when Kairi presses her cock against her lips. But quickly, Rin understands what the woman wants and opens her mouth. Kairi begins fucking the girl’s face with gusto. Crysta is still erect inside her cunt as it grips the cock in a warm embrace. Carina’s cock works its wonderful magic in her asshole.

Rin doesn’t let any of them finish, as she has other ideas. Kairi stops fucking her mouth and steps back. Carina pulls out of Rin’s ass. The young alien slips off Crysta and rolls off onto the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.