Sexy Milk - Cover

Sexy Milk

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Ashe has given everything to the company she works for and now she is given a chance to excel in a company ran by the alien Grell. There is only one test for her to prove herself, Rin, the daughter of the company's CEO. Rin proves to be a little difficult, but Ashe can overcome it, right?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification  

“Your seven o’clock is here,” the lovely purple haired Grell secretary says, pressing a button on the intercom.

“Very well,” the voice on the other end replies. “Send her in please.”

The secretary looks up at Ashe with a smile. “Go on in,” her voice is like a sweet, soft melody. “He’s in a good mood today.”

Ashe returns the smile and tries to match the alien woman’s tone, “That’s always a good thing.”

Ashe slips through the portal from the secretary’s workspace to the office of the owner, Or Drannik.

“Ah, good morning,” Or looks up from behind his massive wooden desk. The wood is made from some kind of tree back on the alien’s home planet. For the life of Ashe, she cannot remember what the tree is called. “Please have a seat Ashe.”

The woman gives a brisk nod and quickly traverses the expanse of floor from the door to an open chair in front of the desk. She takes a seat with a smile creasing her beautiful face. A lock of her light purple hair drops into her face, which she quickly reaches up to tuck behind her ear.

“What is it you wanted to see me about, sir?” she asks, sounding curious.

Or sits back into her large, plush chair and steeples his fingers together. His green skin and two small protruding white horns on his head shine in light coming through the windows. “First I wanted to thank you for your quick thinking last week.” He laughs briefly before continuing. “If not for that quickness we would have had a catastrophe on our hands.”

Ashe smiles. “That’s my job. Besides it isn’t completely over yet. We still need to find a replacement bull for the job.”

“That is why I selected you for your position,” Or says. “And I already have the HR working on that replacement.”

“I have a feeling that a pat on the back isn’t all you have for today, sir,” Ashe says, smiling a little bit more.

Or drops both his hands down to the desk and pushes his chair away. After he stands up and slides over to the oversized window to overlook the city below, he says, “I don’t know if you are aware, but my daughter has finally come of age to begin learning my trade. I want you to introduce her to the factory. Give her a tour, show her the ropes, that kind of stuff.”

Ashe is taken aback briefly. She quickly hides the shock of his proposition. “But, sir,” she hastily says, “Isn’t that for a higher position? A Grell position? I’m just the VP of Production.”

Or spins around, starring her down sternly. “I know Grell ethics only allow for humans to advance in a Grell company to a certain position, but I’m making a change. You have proven yourself in my trade and I need someone I can trust. Besides, my daughter is what you humans would call a special case.”

“I’m honored, Mr. Drannik,” she says with a dry mouth. “But, uh, what exactly do you mean by special case?”

Or laughs heartily. “My daughter has grown up in this society of our mixed races and thus has taken on a lot of human ideals. She doesn’t fully see herself adhering to the Grell ways. In fact, she has told me time and time again that I need to make changes with this or that.”

“And that’s why your advancing me?” she inquires.

Or smiles at that. “You do this for me and get my daughter on board with following in my footsteps and the new position is yours.”

“When do we start?” Ashe says excitedly.

Or casts her a friendly smile and says, “She’s already down on the production floor, waiting for your arrival.”


Ashe steps out of the CEO’s office, gives his secretary a curt nod and strides toward the elevators. Her mind is full of thoughts, as busy as cars on a highway. Excitement runs through her at the thought of promotion past that of normal human position within a Grell company. Too, dread creeps up with the thought of having to show the boss’ daughter around, showing her the ropes. He didn’t paint a pretty picture of the girl, and though a father’s are usually harder on their children than others, the Grell are known for their open honesty.

She presses the call button and lets out a long, deep sigh. Fuck it. Ashe figures she’ll just need to do what she needs to do. After this a new door to new opportunities will open for her.

A smile spreads across her face as the doors to the elevator spread apart. She is about to take a step forward when she hears her name being called.

“Ashe!” a young man by the name of Kevin shouts.

Ashe turns her head to see him with his always ruffled brown hair, running toward her.

“Slow down, Kevin,” she says, still smiling. “You’re going to fall and I don’t need another employee out.”

Kevin stops in front of her, panting hard. “We have ... a ... problem...”

“Alright, alright, catch your breath,” she says looking up at the secretary, who is scowling at them. “Let’s get on the elevator and then you can tell me what is going on.”

Kevin nods and slips onto the car. Ashe follows but not before casting a glance back at the secretary. She continues to smile as she does. When the doors finally close the smile drops and she looks at the young man.

“Now, what’s going on?”

He looks up at her from his hunched position. “I ... we...”

“Stand up straight,” she orders, “you’ll get better air in.”

Kevin does as instructed and takes in a big gulp of fresh air. “Alright,” he says while adding a smile. “This morning the cows were filtering in like normal, but someone left the door open. The sounds of the cows being serviced got out and the rest heard...”

“And chaos began,” she finishes for him.

Kevin nods vigorously. “The bulls tried to keep up...”

“But they are overwhelmed still and you need my help,” she does it again.

The young man nods again.

Ashe just smiles at him with a glint in her eye. “You know, before today I would have said that I am underappreciated.” She giggles a little. “Now, I know I chose the right path of starting with this company.”


Ashe slips through the long white hall and into the first open door. Inside waiting, is one of the company’s loveliest cows. Felicia has been with the company as long as Ashe. Usually, women serve as cows for only set amount of years before moving on with their careers. But Felicia is one of the few that has decided to make the milking job of being a cow her career choice while Ashe became management.

“How are you today Felicia?” Ashe asks as she strips off her clothes.

Felicia, already fully naked with her two sets of luscious breasts, smiles up from the bed and says, “I’m doing well now that I’m being serviced, better since it’s going to be you.”

“I apologize for that blunder with the door,” Ashe says evenly. “A reprimand will be sent to the one responsible.”

Felicia nearly jumps from the bed and presses herself against Ashe. “No, no. Don’t punish Kinsie. The girl just got a little overwhelmed and forgot. Besides, if not for her error, you wouldn’t be here right now.”

“I guess I can let it slide,” Ashe says with a smirk.

They face each other, Felicia’s four breasts pressing hard into Ashe’s two breasts and belly. Ashe’s cock is settled nicely erect between the other’s thighs. Their eyes lock.

“I still wish I had gotten you before Molly,” Felicia says with a hint of regret in her voice.

Ashe flashes the other woman a warm smile. “It was a tough choice to make, but at least we’re here together.”

“It’ll have to do,” Felicia says.

Their lips meet and they kiss. It is hot, passionate, desperate and hungry. The kiss seems to last forever, occasionally breaking for a breath, in which Felicia would let out a low, sexy growl and then go back for more.

Ashe pulls back slightly, withdrawing from the kiss and looks down at Felicia’s body. Keeping one hand firmly on her hip, not allowing Felicia to move, Ashe runs her other hand across the woman’s belly. The cow bucks slightly as her arousal increases even more.

Ashe stops abruptly and Felicia groans in protest. But that protest is quickly put to an end.

The cow’s body stiffens in anticipation as Ashe lowers her head and wraps her hungry mouth around one of her nipples. Felicia sharply inhales as a jolt of pleasure shoots up from her pussy. Ashe flicks her tongue around the nipple, sucking slightly. Then she moves to the next breast and gives it equal attention.

Felicia writhes against her, hips bucking without her initial realization. Her body is acting of its own accord. Ashe continues to devote her entire attention to the four heaving breasts while the cow trembles and slides over her thick cock still wedged between those lovely thighs.

Ashe detaches from the nipple and kisses Felicia again. The cow can taste her milk on Ashe’s tongue and in turn groans into the woman’s mouth. She feels the cock pull free from her thighs and press into her belly. Felicia tries to grab at it, wanting to put it back, but Ashe pushes them away. Ashe grabs both the cow’s wrists and pushes to up above their heads. Shen then latches back onto the breasts, sucking each nipple, kissing the breasts, licking, kissing...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.