Sexy Milk - Cover

Sexy Milk

Copyright© 2017 by Armera Llsehi

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - Ashe has given everything to the company she works for and now she is given a chance to excel in a company ran by the alien Grell. There is only one test for her to prove herself, Rin, the daughter of the company's CEO. Rin proves to be a little difficult, but Ashe can overcome it, right?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Workplace   Science Fiction   Aliens   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Body Modification  

Ashe sits up on the examination table. Her hand wraps around the upper part of her opposite arm where she was just stuck with a needle. She scowls at the green alien Grell doctor and grins. “That hurt like a bitch. I thought you said it wouldn’t.”

The doctor frowns back, “I said it would hurt a little.”

Ashe screws her face up into a sneer. “A little? It felt like...”

Then, right as she is about to spit out the next obscenity, the lithe human woman starts to feels a horrible burning sensation in her clit. It is more painful than anything she has ever felt before. She doubles over in pain, nearly falling off the table. It’s a good thing the Grell is there to catch her and set her upright. Despite the human’s sudden unexpected pain, the alien doctor doesn’t seem at all too concerned.

Ashe feels a strange, painful pulling sensation as it feels like her clit is going to tear itself from her body. In a way, it does. In the span of just under thirty seconds, her clit blossoms into a massive cock. Compared to men she has been with it is formidable, but that is probably because she has never had one attached to her own body. To add to her surprise is the fact that right afterward, a large pair of hairless balls drop out underneath.

Her fingers slither down her body slowly. She gulps as they brush along the soft flesh and over the large mounds. Then her eyes go wide when she doesn’t feel her pussy.

“Yes, it is gone, replaced with a male appendage,” the Grell doctor says, smiling.

My pussy!

Ashe can’t find any words. She has had a lifetime with her treasure box and now it’s just gone. Of course she knew this would happen, but it is only now that it really hits her. And it hits her like a ton of bricks.

“You can get dressed and go home,” the alien says with his clinical tone. “It will take some time to get used to but not much. By the time you report in after the weekend it will feel like it has always been there.”

She nods and stares at the doctor as he leaves the room. She sits for a few minutes just staring at the new appendage before finally motivating herself to get dressed.

Ashe is freaked out still as she drives home. Her new cock throbs and aches for the entire trip. She has it held taut to her belly by the waistband of her pants, half-erect. The more the thing sits there, sticking out of her crotch, the less it hurts. It is almost as if it is becoming a part of her, which she supposes that it is now. The procedure is permanent. Now she only hopes that it is worth the pay to come. The pain begins to bleed away into a strange, yet familiar feeling. Can it be ... arousal?

Once home, Ashe rushes to her bathroom to stare at her new appendage. It is the one room in her tiny apartment with the best, as well as the most light. She is horny, but it is a different kind of horniness than she has ever experienced before.

Holding her breath, she tentatively reaches a hand out and grasps the cock. Pleasure emanates from a place that hadn’t existed on her body a few hours before. She gasps, her eyes widening as the cock begins to grow and harden in her hand. It is a strange feeling, like radiant warmth is coming out of her. It is definitely and totally unlike anything she has ever felt before.

It all becomes a haze of pleasure next. Ashe starts stroking her new cock, the action just coming naturally to her. She moans and fondles her bare breasts, while running her hand up and down the throbbing member. Sweat beads on her forehead as her whole body heats up. And then she has her first orgasm.

It is incredible, explosive and more blissful than anything she has ever experienced before. She blinks as she finds herself staring up at the ceiling, her body trembling as her cock spits out powerful jets of cum across the tiny room, more times than she can count.

As her cock settles down, she looks at it. She sees the trails of cum on the floor and before she can even think, she is back at it, stroking herself to orgasm after orgasm. She continues doing so for the next hour before finally succumbing to exhaustion.


Ashe barely wakes in time to meet with her girlfriend for their weekly date. She has to force herself not to play with her new member, instead focusing on Molly, her girlfriend. It does the trick, if just barely.

They go to a local club frequented by both humans and Grell. It is full of singles, couples and of course the ever so sparse human and Grell couple. The aliens look down on those that enter relationships with humans. That isn’t a problem for Ashe or her girlfriend, as both are human. Ashe has never really thought much about it and thus, has never entertained any ideas of such a union. It’s much like her thoughts on the opposite sex.

The evening plays out much like many other evenings that they have shared. But tonight is a little different. Ashe has spent the majority of the time trying to figure out just how she is going to break the big news to Molly.

Then halfway through a dance, Ashe can’t take it anymore. Her cock is throbbing and barely contained in the dress she wears. She grabs Molly’s wrist and leads the woman’s hand to the front of the dress, pressing her palm against the giant bulge. The initial look of confusion on Molly’s face quickly fades. Her eyes go wide as she realizes just what she is touching.

“Is that a...” she says in a near whisper.

Ashe smiles then nods.

“Did you seriously go through with it?”

Again, Ashe nods.

A smile grows across Molly’s face. “It’s so...”

“Big,” Ashe says.

Molly moves in close, their mouths only inches apart. “Big,” she echoes.

Ashe then lets go of her girlfriend’s wrist. Molly hand stays there, touching the distinct bulge. Ashe sighs as she begins to run her hand up and down her belly, caressing her cock through the dress.

“Oh fuck...” Ashe moans. “You have got to stop that.”

Molly pulls away and laughs. “Bathroom?”

Ashe nods her head and Molly takes her hand, leading the way. Ashe makes sure to stick very close to her girlfriend, lest anyone see her pronounced bulge. This in turn leads her cock to rub up against Molly’s back and getting her even more riled up. She is already ready to blow ... again!

In the bathroom, Molly drops to her knees and flips up Ashe’s dress.

“Oh!” she shrieks as Ashe’s cock finally breaks free from its restraints, slapping her in the face. Ashe lets out a sharp gasp as it does so, while her girlfriend nearly falls on her ass in shock. “It’s fucking huge!”

“They said it would be,” Ashe says with a blush.

“Ashe, this new cock of yours, it’s amazing!” Molly exclaims, running a hand up and down her throbbing shaft.

“Oh sit!” Ashe moans. “I’m cumming!”

She is already at her breaking point, and her girlfriend’s soft hand running up and down her cock seals the deal. She thrusts her forward as she orgasms, cum rocketing out of her cock, flying over Molly’s head and painting the stall door white.

“Already?” Molly asks, frowning. “I hope that not all you got.”

Ashe grins. “Oh don’t worry, it’s not.” Her cock is still rock-hard, and she is only getting started. “This thing can last for a long time.”

Molly nods and licks her lips and begins stroking her girlfriend’s cock again, this time with both hands. “Your cock is so thick,” she says a moment later. “I wonder if I can even fit it in my mouth.”

Molly, unlike Ashe, wasn’t always a lesbian.

Without waiting for a reply, Molly does just that. She slips her mouth around the head of the large member.

“Ah!” Ashe gasps. “That is just incredible!”

Molly responds in the affirmative though it’s not very clear with the cock in her mouth. She continues to stroke Ashe’s cock as she works more and more of the thick shaft into her mouth. And Molly; mouth is so tight and wet and hot, it feels like her cock is going to melt.

So far it has been Ashe’s own hands, but this blowjob is mind blowing!

“Molly, if you keep this up, I’m going to cum again,” she moans.

The entire head and a good bit of her shaft is inside Molly’s mouth. She doesn’t know what the back of a throat feels like, but she is pretty sure at least some of her cock is there. Ashe puts her hands on her girlfriend’s head, moaning as she sucks the member. Ashe slowly pumps her hips, helping the woman to take more and more of the cock into her mouth and throat. Soon, she can feel her balls start to tighten as her orgasm nears.

“Molly,” she gasps. “I’m about to cum!”

Molly looks up at her girlfriend, her mouth halfway down the shaft, and moans. Lewd slurping sounds follow as she takes even more of the cock inside her.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.