The Lake House - Cover

The Lake House

Copyright© 2017 by Thomas Antonson

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - James Olsen becomes one of the luckiest 15-year-olds in history when his aunt decides to take him as her lover and teaches him how to properly please a woman.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism  

The first person Jim ran into at school the next day was Marcy.

“Hi, Jim,” she said, smiling.

“Hey, Marcy!”

“I sure had a good time yesterday and I hope we can do it again real soon,” Marcy said

“Me too,” Jim said.

“Gotta run,” Marcy said, walking away, “cheerleader meeting.”

“See you later,” said Jim, heading off for his locker, number 269, located at the far end of the hallway. He had a few minutes before his first class (English), and he took his time working his way through the crowded hallway, exchanging greetings with friends and teachers.

To get to his locker, he had to pass the faculty lounge. Just as he got to the doorway, the door opened suddenly and Miss Hunt stepped out holding a large stack of papers. The timing could not have been worse. Jim was talking to a friend on the other side of the hall and didn’t see the lounge door open or Miss Hunt, who was looking down at her pile of papers, fresh from the ditto machine.

The resulting collision was as spectacular as it was inevitable.

“Ooofff!”

“Hey! Watch where you’re going!”

Papers flew in all directions. Miss Hunt was knocked off balance, and would have taken a nasty fall if Jim hadn’t reacted quickly enough to grab her.

“Gosh, I’m sorry, Miss Hunt!” Jim exclaimed as he helped steady his new Social Studies teacher. “Are you OK? Let me help you pick up these papers.”

“I’m OK, Jim, but you need to pay attention to where you are going when the hallways are this crowded. Good thing you’re so strong, or I would have taken a tumble,” Miss Hunt said, half smiling and half frowning. “Now, if you’ll let go of me, we can pick up the mess you made.”

“I always clean up my messes, Miss Hunt,” Jim said, not intending it as a double entendre, but belatedly realizing that he had done so. He blushed a little as he thought about what he just said, and he didn’t notice the sly smile that broke out on Miss Hunt’s face.

“That’s nice to know, Jim,” she said.

They quickly picked up the papers and Jim carried the pile to Miss Hunt’s classroom.

“Just put them on the desk, Jim, and thank you,” Miss Hunt said.

“I’m sorry I ran into you, Miss Hunt. That was very clumsy of me,” Jim said.

“Well, no harm done. I’m glad you ran into me, actually, because I wanted to talk to you,” she replied.

“Oh?”

“Yes. I’m the new Debate Coach and I know you were on the team last year. I hope you’ll be on the team again this year. We’re entering lots of tournaments, including a really big one at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis.” Miss Hunt said.

“I’ll definitely be going out for debate again. I enjoyed it last year. U of M tournament? Wow. that sounds like fun. What’s this year’s topic?”

“This year’s topic is Unilateral Military Intervention, or U-M-I,” Miss Hunt said. It’s gotten to be a big issue in Congress what with what’s happening in Southeast Asia. Should be a good topic for either side.”

“Cool. When do we start putting the team together?”

“Next Week,” Miss Hunt said, “but I’m hoping to get a few of last year’s team members together this weekend for a preliminary meeting – sort of so I can get to know you all a little bit before we really get started.”

“Great idea, Miss Hunt. Just let me know when and where,” Jim said. The bell rang for first period. “Holy smokes, I’ll be late! See you later Miss Hunt!” Jim said, dashing out of the room and down the hall to his English class.

Miss Hunt, who had a prep during first hour, sat down at her desk and relived the memory of Jim’s strong hands keeping her from a nasty fall. Yes, she would love getting to know him a little better. And, if she was any judge, he would enjoy getting to know her as well.

The rest of the week flew by, with football practice, homework, and the usual first week of school stuff. Jim and Marcy weren’t able to hook up again, but he noticed that he was getting cryptic smiles from some of the other cheerleaders – girls who usually either gave him dirty looks or just didn’t see him at all. Jim chalked this up to Marcy blabbing about their little tryst, but the truth was that he was just a lot more attractive this year than last. He paid more attention to his appearance, walked with a lot more assurance, and just exuded a sort of masculine charm that most boys his age would not be able to even fake, let alone have.

His other teachers, male and female, had also noticed a change in Jim. His voice was deeper, his shoulders a little broader, and he’d grown at least an inch over the summer. He was a fine specimen of manhood.

On Wednesday, Miss Hunt had given him a note with the time and place for the debate team get together. There would be an informal meeting at her place on Sunday afternoon, and a formal team meeting on Monday during lunch period in her classroom. The note had her address, phone number, and directions. Miss Hunt lived in a new apartment building on the edge of town. Jim knew right where it was, because the property had been a tree plantation where Jim and his buddies had played “guns” for years until the new construction took down the trees.

Classes were going well, and Jim had found new popularity as a football player too. His larger size and muscle development were helping him to be a better player. His new confidence also worked in his favor. So, life was good. And, it was about to get a whole lot better.

Friday was the first football game of the season, and Jim had been named to the first team as a defensive back. All the Varsity players got to wear their team jersey during school hours, and there was a big pep assembly in the afternoon.

Marcy and a couple of the cheerleaders came up to Jim after the rally. “Hey Jim,” Marcy said, “You know Cheri and Janet, don’t you?”

“Sure,” Jim said, wondering where this was going.

“Hi Jim, ‘ Cheri said. Cheri was a tiny blond girl with a long pony tail and the perpetually perky look common to cheerleaders everywhere. She didn’t have much for tits, but Jim had seen her doing her tumbling routine and knew she had nicely shaped legs and a tight butt. She smiled at Jim now; occasionally looking at Marcy and giggling.

Janet, the other cheerleader, said nothing, but she, too, smiled at Jim in a knowing way. Janet was a tall girl with dark brown hair, cut in a page boy style, and a cute figure.

“What’s up?” Jim asked.

“Well, Jim, after the game tonight, we’re having a little party at my folks’ cabin on Smith Lake, and we’d like it if you could come too,” Janet said. She had a really sexy voice. Jim had never spoken to her before. Janet was a senior and would never have noticed Jim last year, or, if she had, she would have treated him like something to be scraped off the bottom of her shoe. Jim found this amusing, in a way, and, yet, deep down, the shallowness still pissed him off.

“Cool. I’ll need a ride though – no license yet,” Jim said.

Cheri piped up quickly, “You can ride with me, Jim.”

“What about your boyfriend?” Cheri’s boyfriend was the Captain of the football team, and was sure to notice if his girl was giving rides to other guys.

“I’m taking a whole car load; Don will be there too,” she said.

“Do I need to bring anything?”

“Can you get some beer?”

“I doubt it,” Jim replied.

“Well, bring some rubbers, then. We’ve got everything else covered,” Marcy chimed in, with an evil grin.

The three cheerleaders walked off, tossing a “Good luck tonight, Jim” over their shoulders as they went, and then whispering and giggling they were quickly around a corner and out of sight.

Jim shook his head and tried to get his mind back on the game, and their opponent, the Spring Brook Loggers. It was a non-conference game, but important because it would be Jim’s first game as a varsity player and he didn’t want to blow it. He had some butterflies in his stomach.

He didn’t talk much on the bus home from school, and he didn’t eat a whole lot at dinner either. His mom and dad were coming to the game, and Jim could tell that his dad was proud that Jim was starting, even if it was on defense. Jim’s dad had been a pretty good high school and college athlete, and he had always hoped that Jim would excel at sports.

Jim’s mom was primarily concerned about him getting hurt and kept telling him to be careful not to break anything.

“Mom (it was a two syllable word in this case), it’s football, not tiddly winks,” Jim said.

“Don’t worry darling,” Jim’s father commented, “he’ll be just fine. As big and strong as Jim’s gotten over the summer, it’s other mothers who will have to worry, right Jim,” he finished with a playful punch to Jim’s shoulder.

“You bet, Dad,” said Jim, pleased that his father was so proud of him.

The game itself, when it came, exceeded all of Jim’s expectations. He had an interception, several tackles, and a pretty good punt return. The coaches were pleased, and, more importantly, they won the game. It was an exuberant locker room afterwards.

After showering and getting dressed, Jim grabbed some condoms from the supply that Debbie had provided (“write if you need more, Jim,” she had said.). He stuffed them in his jacket pocket and headed for the front door where Cheri was waiting to take him to the party.

As he trotted down the sidewalk, he heard a car horn honk twice and looked up to see a dark green ‘65 Olds F-85 pulled up to the curb. Jim jumped into the backseat. Cheri was at the wheel, and her boyfriend, Don was riding shotgun. The only other occupant was Janet, who was also in the back seat. When Jim got in, Janet slid over next to him and kissed him right on the mouth.

“Good game, Jim,” she said.

“Thanks, Janet,” Jim replied.

“Yeah, good game, Jim,” Don said, from the front seat. That pick was pretty cool. Their QB never saw you coming.”

“Just lucky,” Jim said, modestly. “Right place, right time. You were the real hero, Don – 3 touchdown passes. Wow!”

It was exactly the right thing to say to stroke the senior quarterback’s ego.

“Yeah. Woulda hada fourth if Randy hadn’t dropped that pass in the first quarter,” Don said.

“Well, he did catch two others,” Jim replied.

“Coach was still mad about the drop though,” Don said, chuckling. “He was pretty happy we won. Those guys are supposed to win their conference. Next week, we get Rice Lake, and that’s always a tough game.”

“Hey you too,” Cheri said, “enough football talk. We’re getting ready to party, so let’s all get in the mood. C’mon Don, slide over here next to me.”

Don slid over next to Cheri and put his arm around her. Jim didn’t see what happened next in the front seat because Janet grabbed his head, turned it toward her, and kissed him again. This time, it was an open mouthed kiss, and he felt her tongue slip between his lips. Jim turned his body slightly toward Janet and returned her kiss with interest.

As their tongue wrestling match continued, Jim felt Janet’s hand on his crotch, massaging his rapidly hardening cock through his chinos. Janet twisted on the seat and was soon astride Jim’s thighs, facing him, her skirt bunched around her waist, grinding her crotch into his. Jim wrapped his arms around the tall brunette and they continued to swap spit while Jim’s hands explored up and down Janet’s back, cupping her ass and squeezing her cheeks. He pushed his hands under her sweater and around to the front to massage her tits through her bra. Janet reached behind her and unfastened her bra, which came loose in Jim’s hands. He now had access to her bare breasts, and he wasted no time in familiarizing himself with the fleshy globes hidden under Janet’s cheer sweater.

Janet found out very quickly that Jim knew his way around a woman’s breasts. His expert mammary manipulation soon had her moaning into his mouth and squirming in his lap. Janet suddenly tore off the sweater and her bra and pushed her tits into his face.

Jim grasped both fleshy orbs firmly and began to work them over with his mouth, expertly kissing, nibbling, nipping, and sucking the ample flesh. Janet’s hands were busy digging into her panties, rubbing her pussy while Jim attended to her breasts.

“Fuck, yeah! I’m gonna cum, Jim, oh my god, keep sucking my titties,” she moaned as the first of what would be many orgasms of the evening swept over her.

“Hey you too,” Don laughed from the front seat, “We’re almost there. Better put yourselves back together. Damn, Jim, you’re a fast worker.”

All four laughed at this, and Janet managed to put herself somewhat back together. Jim noticed that Janet’s brassiere remained on the floor of the big sedan’s back seat – she was now braless under the sweater she wore. He wondered what kind of party this was going to be. If the last ten minutes had been an accurate preview, he was going to get his ashes hauled, and then some.

He could smell Janet’s pussy juice as she lifted her leg to get off his lap, and the pungent aroma made his mouth water. It had been a while since he’d eaten pussy, and he was looking forward to doing some of that tonight.

Cheri pulled up to a large cabin and parked next to a bunch of other cars. There were kids outside around a small fire and kids inside the cabin as well. Somewhere, a large stereo was playing loudly, and almost everyone was dancing and having fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.