Step-Daughter's Sex Slaves - Cover

Step-Daughter's Sex Slaves

Copyright© 2017 by Wyden Long

Chapter 4

Both Jill and Jazz made note of my response to the suggestion that Jazz might bring home some friends.

“Looks like Jake just voted”, commented Jill.

Jazz smirked. “What kind of slave do you want me to bring home, Daddy?” She emphasized and drug out the “Daddy” bit, putting her finger in her mouth and dragging a toe on the carpet.

Not having any interest in alienating my pussy source, I bravely replied, “Since I already have the two most beautiful and most sexy women on Earth, just do the best you can.”

No one was fooled, but the way women are built, they can’t turn down even the most outrageous compliment. For my part, I call ‘bullshit’ when a woman starts telling me how big my equipment is. Aw, shucks, it ain’t that big, is it?

“Dad? Remember that friend I invited over last week? The one named Tina, that had these great big, enormous jugs falling out of her top?”

“Uh, I’m not sure. What day was it?”

“Unhuh. Right. Stick with that story. Well, she is the one who dared me to get you to fuck me. A bunch of us sort of started this club. It’s kind of like a truth or dare, but we don’t do the truth part. You might call it a ‘dare club’. It lets us have more excitement by putting us in situations we would be afraid to get into on our own, but will do anyway because of peer pressure. It gives us a reason for doing the scary stuff.”

“I have a better idea”, I told her.

“What’s that?

“Well, the main reason people play these games is to evade responsibility. They get to do things they secretly wish to do, but are too timid to do them if they must take responsibility for them. “He/she” made me do it is a way to act out your fantasies without having to be responsible.

“So, what’s your idea? Are you saying we should simply expect everyone to begin doing what they want?”

“No. That won’t work. You need to use slavery.”

“What?”

“Slaves have no free will. Whatever they do is the responsibility of the slave owner. Right?”

“So, if you have someone who truly wants to get naked and dance in the moonlight, but is afraid of the consequences, let them enter into a slavery agreement and be forced to act out their fantasies.”

“But what about the slave owner? Doesn’t that put them in terrible liability?”

“Since when does voluntary slavery absolve anyone of personal responsibility?”

“Ah! I see. A caring slaveholder/master must remain aware of the legal consequences of their orders on the slave, even if the slave believes that they have been freed from responsibility?”

“You’ve got it.”

“So, if you were my slave and I ordered you to fuck me, you would still be the one who went to jail and I would not be punished in any way?”

“That’s the way it works. I am an adult and cannot deny my responsibilities as an adult.”

“So, that is why you won’t fuck me?”

“That and the fact that your mother hasn’t given me permission to do so, within our mutual vows of fidelity.”

“Are you afraid of Mom?”

“No. Fear has nothing to do with anything here. We made vows to each other. Up until now, those vows did not allow messing around with someone else. We each promised to respect the wishes of the other, in all things. If your Mom is ok with my fucking you, we must amend our contract.”

“So, when I turn 16, you will fuck me if Mom says you can?”

“If she holds it for me and guides me in, I will fuck the living shit out of you.”

“Oooooooh!, Daddy. You just gave me an orgasm.”

“He gave me one, too, Dear. Jake is a very powerful lover and you are a very lovely almost-woman. The thought of sharing him with you, fully, makes my pussy tingle, even if it is no longer a pretty little pink pussy like yours.”

“Oh, Momma. Look how wet that makes me. But wait, isn’t oral sex still sex? If there is a law against Jake fucking me now, wouldn’t it still be against the law for both of you to pleasure me with your mouths?”

Jill looked at me to field this one, partly because I am older, I guess, and also because she had no answer.

“There was a time when oral sex was considered to be sex, but when Slick Willie got blowjobs in the Oval Office, the act that was considered to be too sexually adventuresome to be considered a possibility in the majority of marriages in this country, became a non-sex act overnight. Now teenage girls are urged to use oral sex as a means of discouraging or at least postponing vaginal sex.”

“Did the laws change?”

“Not to my knowledge, but then I am not a qualified expert on the legal system. I only watch as those who qualify as legal experts twist the law to suit their own agendas. My goal is to stay out of their crosshairs. There are so many laws in this country that any person could be convicted of several of them, whenever it becomes advantageous to law enforcement to pursue the matter.”

“So, doesn’t that mean that you could already go to jail if the right person wanted you there?”

“Unfortunately, yes.”

“Then why don’t you go ahead and fuck me? You wouldn’t be in any more danger, would you?”

“Perhaps not, as long as we are friends. What about when something happens and I’m not able to get you that cute little BMW convertible for your Sweet Sixteen party like I had planned? Maybe you would be mad enough to turn me in?”

All she heard was “BMW convertible”. Her eyes lit up.

“You are going to get me a BMW convertible?” She was salivating.

“Maybe. How would that affect how you thought about me?”

“A BMW convertible?” She was lost in fantasy land.

“Would a red one be ok?”

I might as well have offered her the moon. It was plain to see that she was already driving that car up to the front entrance of her school, top down and hair blowing in the breeze as hundreds of her peers gathered around to swoon over her. It’s not that hard to hook a willing fish.

Jill was looking at me pensively. “Does that mean that I get a Jaguar?”

Hey! Good looks and a big dick go a long way with the ladies. Good looks, a big dick, a BMW convertible and a Jaguar will take you further. I found myself being smothered by a swarm of beautiful naked women. Ok, so two isn’t exactly a swarm and so they weren’t completely naked, but they sure as hell were beautiful and it was clear that they would get naked or do anything else I wanted, in a flash, if they could hang on to the promise of something they held so dear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.