She's Blossoming Into a Sexy Young Lady - Cover

She's Blossoming Into a Sexy Young Lady

Copyright© 2017 by mysteria27

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A father is having naughty thoughts about his daughter.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Incest   Father   Daughter   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Puberty had come and gone in our house. My daughter was really coming into her figure. All at once, her small pert breasts blossomed into a much bigger cup size. Her buttocks became round and defined and her stomach became flatter.

Lexie was eighteen and aware of the effects she had on men. She was finished with school and now worked while going to a community college. Lexi and her brother still lived at home.

Lexie was thrilled with her new figure. She blossomed later than most young girls. She liked when she was walking around in the neighborhood when cars honked and paid her attention. She liked when she was near a construction site where the men would whistle and call her cute names.

She liked when the garbage men blew their horns at her. Lexie was loving the attention she was gaining with her newly developed body. She was getting asked out on more dates and was happier than a clam.

She loved to wear the smallest clothes around the house. She’d flirt with me when we were both at home. Some days at breakfast, she’d put her foot in my lap and would move her foot all over the front of my trousers.

This, of course, got me horny and in just a few moments, I had an erection right at the table. My wife would be sitting right next to me unaware of what was happening under the table. Lexie would just twirl her hair and talk to her mother while she’d be massaging my cock with her foot.

It was not right, however, I loved when she did it. I often wondered if she teased my son too. He was always looking at her in the same kind of a way that I looked at her. I wondered if he was under Lexie’s spell also.

I wondered if my daughter was having sex with my son. He’d never say anything to me. I knew that Lexie was probably fucking with the both of us.

Lexie was very pretty and she loved to flirt. When she came home from her job, she’d take off all her clothes and put on her tank top and would throw on a pair of shorts from her pajama set.

She was practically sitting there naked. Her breasts weren’t small, so she really filled out her tank top. From what I could see, she had very long nipples. I tried not to look at her too much. Most of the time, I felt embarrassed that she was making me want her. She was my daughter after all.


Earlier in the evening, Lexie and her boyfriend went to the movies. My wife had rented a movie and we watched it. My wife had bought a few bottles of wine that we both drank. She was feeling frisky and played with my cock. She gave me a hand job while we watched the movie.

Sadly, she became tired and went to bed. She didn’t even give me head or fuck around like she had promised. I was left horny and hot and wanting to fuck.

Eventually, I fell asleep. I sadly was dreaming of my daughter, Lexie. I often had dreams about her. I dreamt she and her boyfriend had come home early. She undressed and gave her boyfriend a slow blow-job.

I remember her boyfriend telling her how good she sucked his cock. He held her hair while she stuffed her mouth with his large dick. I was surprised how big his cock was.

My daughter was very experienced and could deep throat him in one try. Her boyfriend was impressed that she didn’t gag. He was telling her slutty things which made her suck harder and faster. This pleased her boyfriend very much. She seemed to enjoy what she was doing to him.

He ordered her to get onto his lap. She climbed on top of him easing herself slowly onto his cock. She fucked him and he was saying stuff to her. He grabbed onto her buttocks while she moved her cunt up and down over his hard dick.

She moaned and told him how big his cock was. He told her several times to say how much she loved it. She did whatever he told her to do. He was loving what she was doing to him.

In my dream, her pussy was wet and made farting noises. I was loving this dream and didn’t want to wake up. Her boyfriend told her to turn around and fuck his cock good. She had her hands on her knees, while she slapped down hard on his big dick.

My daughter was getting fucked good. He was drilling into her hot pussy. Her enormous breasts were bouncing up and down. In my dream, her nipples were long and hard. They just ached to be sucked. He was pulling at them while bucking up hard into her tight cunt.

I was so horny and remembered taking my cock out of my shorts and masturbating to this hot and horny dream I was having. Except, when I opened my eyes, Lexie was really fucking her boyfriend.

She was holding onto her breasts and screaming she was coming. She was fucking her boyfriend on the couch right next to where I was sleeping. I was embarrassed because I had a raging hard-on. I pulled down a crocheted blanket to cover my hard-on up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.