Ed's New Life (Original version) - Cover

Ed's New Life (Original version)

[default]Copyright 2007 by Ernest Bywater

Chapter 05

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 05 - While saving a girl he loves a 48 year old Australian man learns she loves him. Used to living in the shadow world of espionage he now works in the general community while cleaning up a mess of others' lives made by the predator he saved his love from. He's now part of a large mixed family learning about life, love, and sexuality. The story explores the human condition and the differences between emotional and physical relationships. Sex scenes with characters 16 to 18.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Judy’s Education in Life Starts

I put my left arm around Janey and fondle her left breast, Judy watches this with interest. I use my right hand to place Janey’s left hand on Judy’s right breast, and give it a squeeze. Janey takes the hint and fondles Judy’s breast. Marie gets the message and shifts in her seat to reach across to fondle Judy’s left breast. Judy moans. Melody is becoming a bit preoccupied, as Lisa is rubbing Melody’s groin now.

In a loud voice I say, “Melody, Judy, I think you may have noticed we’re very open about our relationships, pleasures, and sexuality.” They nod. “We don’t make physical or sexual contact with each other as a way of getting attention or affection, or because it gives us pleasure - which it usually does. We do it because we already love each other and doing it gives the other pleasure. It’s a way of making someone we love happier. Although we give and usually get something in return, we give without expectation of getting something in return. Do you understand the significance of this point?” Melody says yes and Judy looks puzzled. I say, “Don’t worry, Judy, we’ll work hard to help you understand. But examine what I’m doing to Janey, I do that because she enjoys it, yet she’s not doing anything to me. I would welcome any attention she gives me, but I don’t expect it.”

Judy says, “I think I’m beginning to understand.”

“Good. Now, your rubbing your pussy against my leg, I do enjoy it, but what’re your reasons for it?”

Judy is puzzled for a moment, “I think I understand now. I’ve been rubbing against you partly because it gives me pleasure, but mostly because I want you to like me. So I’m doing something I think you’ll like to get you to like me. While you’re fondling Janey’s tit because you want to make her happy and don’t care if she likes you or not. Janey and Marie are playing with my tits because they like me and want me to be happy, while expecting nothing from me in return. It’s not what’s done that’s important, but the reason behind it and what you expect in return.”

I reply, “Smart girl, you have it. I know women twice your age who don’t get that very critical point. Now for the major thesis question.”

Continuing her education I say, “Forgetting how the words are used in conversation, I want you to think about the terms fucking and making love, and what they mean. To give you some background, Janey gave herself to me as a sex slave the other day, for me to use her as I wish for my own pleasure. Thursday night I spent an hour making love to Marie. Giving her two large and very loud orgasms before I entered her and engaged in sexual intercourse. We then spent over thirty minutes engaged in full sexual intercourse, during which she had several more orgasms, but not so loud as she couldn’t yell while kissing, before I had my orgasm. Friday morning we had a lot to do and I was very horny after sleeping all night with the lovely Marie in my arms. I went to where Janey was and proceeded to fuck her. I put her in position and shoved my dick into her, quick and deep. In about three minutes I reached an orgasm and was shooting sperm into her womb. What does that tell you about the differences in the real meanings of the terms?”

Judy is lost in thought for several minutes, then she says, “In the first case with Marie, your main concern and goal was to give Marie pleasure and you denied yourself pleasure for as long as you could. In the second case you used Janey to take your pleasure as quick as you could. Would I be right in assuming you only did that because she’d previously given you permission to use her that way?”

“Correct on all counts, now expand on what that means.”

“Oh, that’s easy. When you make love you give yourself to someone you love. When you fuck you take from them.”

“Good, you’ve passed essential sexuality 101.”

Melody sits there staring at us, and says, “Well, I’ll be damned. Everything in human relationships boils down to those two definitions, doesn’t it? You either give or you take, give with love or take with lust and greed.”

I say, “Almost, there’s one other important point in there as well. You can accept or reject what’s given you. Sadly, too many people only reject or don’t know how to accept properly. People who only reject and take are rabid wolves in the fold that need removing or eliminating. Thus, ends philosophy 101.”

Melody must have been really involved in the discussion, as she isn’t fully aware Lisa is turned toward her and has her hand inside her panties to play directly with Melody’s pussy, the panties look very wet.

Judy’s Problem

Smiling at everyone is foreplay, I use my right hand to remove the letter Melody gave me and open it to read it. It tells of an incident at Judy’s school. She watches as I read the letter, while she rubs her pussy against my leg, moaning, and enjoy having her breasts fondled. Her father and stepmother are social climbers of the worst sort; come to think of it, are there any social climbers of a good sort at all. She found she can get affection and attention from father figures by giving them sexual come ons. Getting into trouble when she’s unable, not unwilling, but unable to go through with the offers made due to her lack of knowledge. Add in physical abuse by older boys, gossip about being a slut, and you have a social climber’s nightmare. She has:

1/- a lack of affection at home;

2/- a lack of an operational father or mother figure;

3/- a lack of direction and education in life skills;

4/- a lack of self confidence;

5/- bullying at school, which is due to the difference in physical development with her class group;

6/- no sex or relationship education, as the school doesn’t approve it and none is given at home;

7/- inappropriate attention from older boys and men due to her physical development.

One of the school’s older male teachers had succumbed to her physical charms. He attempted to teach her about the skills she needs and should know. Sadly, his heart wasn’t up to the anticipation. He had a heart attack before the act. The school principal covered up the heart attack’s cause, but insisted she leave the school or it all goes public.

Attending another school nearby would’ve been death to their social ambitions. But moving interstate to live with her natural mother and going to school there is a socially acceptable excuse. The arse holes had even taken the trouble to explain it to Judy in full detail.

I fold the letter and look at Melody, she has her head back moaning, while Lisa is giving her a good finger fucking and Jock fondles her breasts. I ask, “Lisa, will you please have Jock do something for me?”

She says, “Probably, what?”

Holding up the letter I say, “I want him to get a packet of matches and large glass bowl from the kitchen. Get Melody’s attention, and have her watch him burn this garbage.”

Lisa looks at me for a moment, and says, “Jock, did you hear that?” He nods, and she says, “Please do that for Melody.”

I say, “Lisa, after that, Melody may be more appreciative if Jock removes her bra and panties.”

Lisa smiles and nods, Judy turns her head to look at her mother. Jock returns with the bowl and matches. Retrieving the letter, he takes it to Melody. There, he gets her attention and opens the letter in front of her, so she can confirm that’s it. Crumpling it into the bowl, he sets fire to it. We all watch it burn. Both Judy and Melody look at me, and smile.

Desserts all Round

Lisa speaks to Jock, and his face splits in a grin. Judy watches as Jock undoes Melody’s blouse to push it open and reach around to undo her bra and push it up out of the way. He examines her panties, then pulls a knife from his pocket and opens up a blade to cut the panties and bra away. We now have a clear view of Lisa’s hand in Melody. Jock spreads Melody’s legs wider and drags Toy over to place his mouth at her groin, saying, “Eat her good, two or more orgasms in twenty minutes and I don’t use the knife on you.” Toy dives in like his life depends on it, and in a way it does. Jock sits on the couch beside Melody, fondling one breast and sucking the other. Melody’s eyes glaze over with lust and pleasure. Lisa stands up and leaves the room.

In response to my signals Sarai comes over to undo Judy’s dress and slips it off her shoulders to her hips. I retrieve my left arm and use both hands to grasp Judy’s waist above her dress. Lifting her up, I stand her on the floor in front of me, causing her dress to fall to the floor. She has no bra on. Sarai slides her panties down to finish undressing her. I stand up and Marie slides across, she’s already nude; damn, I missed another fine show of her undressing. Lifting Judy up I place her on Marie’s leg.

Judy rubs her pussy along Marie’s bare leg while keeping her eyes on what’s happening with Melody. Marie draws Judy further up her leg and sucks on her breasts, Judy moans out loud as her head rolls back a little. Sarai undresses and goes back to sit in Sandra’s lap, she’d also undressed. Janey stands up and allows me to undress her. She goes over to Sarai and starts eating her pussy. Sarai mewls and hump her pussy against Janey’s mouth. I undress, stand beside Judy, and rub her back. Her moans grow louder.

Lisa returns, wearing nothing but a 225 mm strap-on dildo. She stands beside me, saying, “How’d you like to finish Melody off while I give Toy some rubber.” Judy turns a little to look at us. She lowers her eyes to see Lisa’s rubber dildo with my larger live prick beside it. She raises her eyes to look at us both.

I tell her, “Your time isn’t yet, wait, and when it’s right, you’ll get what you want. Maybe, more than you want. In the meantime, there’s alternatives worth exploring.”

She looks a question at me. I lift her up a little and push her hips forward. Marie eats her pussy. Judy moans and her eyes glaze over. Suddenly she’s humping her pussy at Marie and moaning faster. Judy collapses and her whole body shakes as she experiences her first multiple orgasm.

As Judy’s orgasms subsides I look at Lisa and smile, “Shall we? After you,” while waving at Melody, Jock, and Toy. As we approach Jock looks at his watch and pushes Toy back from Melody. He turns her on the couch so her hips are on the arm rest near him. Stepping between Toy and Melody he turns Toy toward the other end of the couch and pulls his dick out to slip it between Toy’s lips. In a lusty voice he says, “Four orgasms in twenty minutes, good work, Toy. Now suck my dick.”

As we approach from Toy’s blind side I pull Lisa over to Melody. She gives me a strange look. I take her dildo in hand to rub it up and down Melody’s sopping pussy, lubricating it. Melody’s moans, showing she likes the idea as well. Lisa steps up to Toy and spread his cheeks as she thrusts her dildo all the way into his arse in one go. He shivers with the entry, but keeps sucking on Jock’s dick, it seems he’s learning.

I stand between Melody’s thighs and lay my dick along her pussy. In a soft voice I call her name, repeating until her eyes focus on me. Smirking I say “Is there anything special I can do for you?”

She smiles, saying, “Don’t make love to me, just give me a damn good hard fucking with that lovely dick.” I move my hips back a little and my dick slides down her pussy, coming to rest at the entrance to her vagina. I thrust hard and fast into her. She starts humping at me as I slide into her. I grasp her hips and raise them a little bit for more penetration. She screams as I bury myself within her. I pull out and ram back in. She screams out, “Yesss, fuck my brains out, fuck me hard, yeess.” I set up a nice fast rhythm that she matches. I look at Judy. She’s watching us and humping against Marie’s face. Smiling, I turn back to Melody and fuck her as hard as I can. She commences a series of small orgasms that grow in intensity, her moans get longer and louder. The feel of her on me is exquisite. With all the women I have had sex with I’ve noticed no matter what the age or size, when they start having an orgasm it always feels the same but different some how. Suddenly her whole body shivers and her legs lock around me while her heels drum against my arse as a major orgasm sweeps through her body. Her vagina clamps down hard, oh, the exquisite pleasure of such pressure. I grasp her waist and pull her to me as my own orgasm washes through me. Feeling my sperm fill her womb causes her to have another orgasm. I stand there part leaning on the couch while we gasp for air.

When Melody gains control of her breathing she looks at me and smiles, saying, “It’s been way too long since I last had such a good fucking.” Her expression changes to fright as she says, “Oh, shit, it’s my fertile time and I’m not using any contraceptives.”

I look at her, saying, “Be at peace, beautiful, it’s way too late to worry. I was so far in I think I was shooting into your tubes. Barring a miracle, if this is the right time for you, you’re going to be a momma again.” I turn my head, saying, “Hey, Judy, what do you want, a sister or a brother?”

Melody has a shocked expression as she turns to see Judy watching, and says, “Fuck, I forgot she’s here.”

In a stern voice I say, “Relax, so the young woman you call daughter now knows you’re still a woman with all a woman’s desires and needs. I’m willing to bet that since you both had a damn good time and ripper orgasms at the same orgy, it’ll be easier for you two to talk freely to each other without getting embarrassed. You both now know you’re women with similar natural appetites.”

Giggling, Melody says, “Yeah, well, we’ve seemed a bit distant from each other since Judy arrived this morning.” Turning, she calls, “ Hey, Judy, I think we’ve been apart too long to pick up as Mum and daughter again. How about we try being friends and house mates, huh.”

Judy smiles, saying, “Yeah. I think that can work.”

They both smile, Melody looks at me, almost whispering, “You’re one very smart, devious, bastard. If you weren’t such a good fuck I’d turn you in for corrupting my daughter.”

Showers

I withdraw from her and suggest we take a shower together. Marie sticks her head out beside Judy and winks at me. She says, “Judy, what say you show me what you just learned.” Judy grins and slides down until her face is buried in Marie’s pussy as she starts licking and sucking on it.

As we go up the stairs, I say, “Well, Judy now knows she can enjoy her body without having to hump against the nearest father figure.”

Smiling, Melody laughs, saying, “Thank you.”

Laughing I reply, “You should thank Marie, as she taught her and gave permission for me to be with you.”

She replies, “Thoughtful girl, I do have a lot to thank her for.”

“I want to talk about Judy without her hearing it, thus the shower.”

In a serious voice she says, “OK.”

“Let’s start with the basics. Her father and stepmother are both parasitic arse holes that should be stomped on, and are the sole cause of all Judy’s problems. Everything stems from the fact they had no time for her at a critical time in her life, you told me that. They never displayed a true loving relationship or provided proper role models for her, and neglected her life skills education. I’d bet the doctoring of the age documents happened when Judy’s disability showed she’s well behind her proper peer group and it made her more acceptable in their social circle.”

She thinks, saying, “Yes, you’re right. The timing’s perfect for that.”

We’d reach the en suite. I start the shower and commence soaping Melody up. She smiles at this automatic approach to showering. I add, “This resulted in her being inappropriately educated in many areas, and most are critical shortfalls. A poor self image and no self confidence at all. Thus she’s extremely vulnerable to others, as is shown in the letter. The worst aspect of all this is the incident with the teacher shows up these problems and everyone sees the fault being with her not their lack of proper education on behaviour.” Turning her around I soap her back and rub it in with my body while fondling her breasts, saying, “Judy needs to have her critical documents adjusted back to her proper age, she needs proper education on how to be a woman and a teenage girl. How to have a fun time, sex theory and practical - which we’ve started on. It’s too late for you to be a mother figure, but she needs a mother figure and a father figure as role models to learn from. I’m not suitable father figure material. We need to bring her up to speed with her education while also building her self image and self confidence. Not an easy task when we’re talking about three years of education.”

She asks me to suggest some parental figures. I think for a moment and laugh, saying, “The best father figure in the house is Lisa and the best mother figure is Jock, but I don’t think we want to use them.”

Laughing, Melody replies, “A big ten four on that, Big Daddy.”

“I think Marie’s parents will be the best examples I can think of in our circle.” I hear a noise in the hall, and add, “Enough to think on for now.”

I rinse the soap off Melody and she starts to soap me up. Melody is starting to wash my dick when Marie and Judy walk into the en suite, Melody sees this and says, “Hey, Judy, why don’t you finish the front here while I work on the back with the other bar.”

Judy grins and jumps into the shower. Taking the soap, she kneels down to eagerly wash my dick, seems to me it’s more like have a damn good play. Melody steps behind me and works on my back as Marie leans against the frame and offers Judy suggestions, cheeky thing. I’ve a wide grin as I say, “A heavenly shower, two very beautiful and sexy women washing my body for me.” Judy blushes and Melody squeezes my arse.

I look at Marie, saying, “We need to get into a routine of a more balanced diet or get me some vitamin pills before you sexy lot fuck me to death. In the last fifty hours I’ve had more sex, and it’s been more demanding, than the whole of last year.”

Marie smiles, saying, “Now you know my devious plan. Trick an old millionaire into marrying me and quickly fuck him to death.” Judy and Melody pause, very wide eyed.

I say, “That plan won’t wash, and it’s a good thing this sexy pair do, as I wasn’t a millionaire when you seduced me.” Judy pauses again.

Marie replies, “But I knew you had great potential, see what the prospect of marriage has done for your ambition. In two days you’ve became a multi-millionaire. Now, if we can keep up the growth rate.”

Laughing I say, “I doubt it, oh, by the way, I’ve decided on a pet name for you, please pick a version - Twist, Twisty, or Twisted.”

Stunned, she pauses, saying, “I’m not sure how you got there, but if you insist, Twist or Twister.”

By this time Melody is finished washing my back, I say, “Melody, would you mind finishing the front of my legs as Judy just can’t seem to get beyond washing my dick, and I’ve absolutely no inclination to stop any sexy woman from playing with my dick.” Judy blushes, but keeps playing with my dick while pretending to wash it. Melody laughs and finishes my legs. Taking the soap off Judy I look at Marie, saying, “That pet name is obvious for some one who keeps saying, ‘Please, sir, can I have some more.’ Especially in the circumstances you do.”

Marie gives a hearty laugh, and on seeing Melody’s expression she recounts the events surrounding her two uses of the line. Between her recounting of events and Judy’s ministrations my dick’s coming back to life. Placing a hand on the back of Judy’s head I push her face into my crotch. She gets the hint and starts sucking my dick. Melody is absent-mindedly rubbing my back with her tits. Judy does little more than bob her head up and down on my dick and suck in air, but it’s a very pleasant feeling. I leave her doing that for the several minutes it takes Marie to tell her story.

When she finishes Melody says, It’s a good thing you’re not British, or you may name her after an actor.”

I laugh, saying, “Yeah, but More Roger would’ve been a lot more accurate than Roger Moore.”

Marie looks stunned, and doesn’t get the joke. I explain a British slang expression for sex is ‘roger’ or ‘rogering’. She laughs.

With reluctance I lift Judy from my dick, pull her to her feet, and take her in my arms to kiss her. When it starts to get too much for her I break the kiss and step back. In a calm and loving manner I say, “Judy, physically your body is ready for what you want. But socially and emotionally, you aren’t. For me to make love to you now would give us both great pleasure, but cause an emotional scar that’ll affect you for life. I ask you to please accept my expertise in this area and wait until after some of your educational and emotional problems are remedied.”

She starts to cry, saying, “But I...”

I place my finger on her lips, saying, “You’re one very nice, very lovely, very sexy, young woman, and there’s no way, at the moment, you can understand or appreciate exactly how hard it is on me to say no. You can feel my stiff dick against you, and know the effect you have on me. If I make love to you now you’ll never truly know in your heart if it’s because I like you or just your sexy body or just in response to you turning me on. This will prey on your mind and cause mental problems later. So please trust me, and wait.”

Melody laughs. When Judy looks shocked she says, “Most of my teenage life I had males trying to get me to have sex with them by saying, ‘trust me.’ It’s a surprise to have one say ‘trust me’ to explain why he doesn’t want to have sex. Judy, most men are ruled by their dick and will go to any extremes to get more sex, your father’s a classic example of this. The only thing that bimbo has going for her is she’ll drop her panties for him anywhere, at any time. You want to have sex and he’s saying ‘no you’re not really ready yet.’ It means he really does love you, really cares about you, and you’re not ready for full sexual intercourse. Please wait until he says you are, it’s in your best interests.”

Judy gives a weak smile through her tears, saying, “I’m not happy about it, but I’ll do as you ask.”

Smiling I say, “You know, this doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy your body while you undertake a full course in sex, sexuality, and human relationships training. You can look forward to enjoying the lessons in petting, heavy petting, and the proper expansions of what you have seen and learnt today.”

Judy smiles, smirks, and says, “Oh, yeah.”

Noticing it’s 8:15 p.m. I ask Melody if they’re staying the night or not. She says they may as well stay and further Judy’s education. I respond she’s just a hedonist using Judy as an excuse. They all laugh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.