A Sexy Holiday for My Wife - Cover

A Sexy Holiday for My Wife

Copyright© 2017 by werewolf

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - my wife and her lover come back from their holiday in Jamaica

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Slut Wife   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex  

It was almost dinner time before the plane arrived and then it took another half hour before she appeared at the barrier.

She looked gorgeous in a little pink vest top over a white mini skirt that showed off her deeply tanned legs, she saw me immediately and handed her case over to Errol as she ran towards me and jumped into my arms.

“Oh God I’ve missed you” she laughed and kissed me open mouthed without bothering what the onlookers thought about a young woman who’d travelled with her black lover all the way from Jamaica only to run into another mans’ arms on arrival back in London!

“You’re showing your bum” said Errol as he stood beside us, so I put her down where she stood holding my hand in hers.

“Come on let’s get out of here” I said and we went up in the lift to the car park.

“Drop Errol off first at his place darling” she said which confused me a bit and I said so.

“Hey, you need some time together David” he said, “She really did miss you man”

“That’s good to know” I replied, “But it seems like all is not well between you, am I right?”

“Hell no man” Errol laughed, “I’d take Wendy any time, but it ain’t me she wants, it’s you”

My wife reached over and squeezed my upper thigh.

“Listen to what he’s saying David” she said softly, “Errol’s right and if I wasn’t with you I’d be with him like a shot, we’re still friends and I still want us to continue as lovers, but just for today I want to be with you, is that all right?”

“That sounds perfect my darling” I said and I meant it too.

It took three hours to drive home after dropping Errol off at his place where I got a hard on watching as they kissed in his doorway.

As we approached our house I hit a button on my dash to open the garage doors so we could drive straight in,

“Leave the cases” she said, “I want you in bed now”

I followed her sexily swaying bum up the stairs and hurriedly shed my clothes, Wendy only wore a tiny thong under hers so we were both naked in seconds, she lay on top of the bed and held her arms out to me,

“Claim me back David” she said, “Make me yours again”

“You’ve always been mine” I said with a smile, “I just lend you out now and then”

“That’s why I love you so very much”

“I’m not going to last very long”

“Just put it in me, that’s all I want”

I moved forward and she smiled as my cock slid easily up into her sweet little pussy.

“Ooh yes baby, that’s what I’ve been missing”

“What you’ve missed my silly little five inch cock?”

“Don’t” she snapped. “I’ve missed my husband making love to me, I’ve missed looking into your eyes and seeing all the love in the world in those eyes, in other words you dope, I love you”

I lunged forward and she laughed as she held me.

“You’re fucking me David and you’ve not cum yet”

“I haven’t have I?”

She wrapped her long, brown legs around my back as I slipped both hands under her and cupped her buttocks.

“I’d almost forgotten how good your cunt feels around my cock”

“It feels good darling, it’s where it belongs”

We fucked in a slow, steady rhythm just looking at each other, breathing the same breaths, Wendy made those sexy little noises that I loved too hear, little squeals of pleasure with every one of my forward thrusts and she moaned with delight when I sucked at her large nipples.

“I got hard as soon as I saw you at the airport” I told her and she giggled.

“Could you see my nipples?”

“Everybody could see your nipples”

“I know, it kept me wet on the plane all the way home, the stewardess kept looking at them”

“She probably fancied you”

“I know she did” she laughed, “She gave me her number”

“I’d love to see you with another woman”

“There’s a film of me and Precious, Errol’s step sister in my case, I think you’ll like it”

“You had sex with her?”

“A nice long sixty nine” she giggled, “After a day spent drinking rum and lazing naked on the beach”

“Naked?”

“Mmm, yes, all three of us were naked, you’ll love her darling, she’s got a gorgeous little cunt”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.