Niki's New Life - Cover

Niki's New Life

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 19: Wild Wednesday

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19: Wild Wednesday - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Wednesday morning.

Niki groaned, her body feeling more than a little sore as she felt the hard floor beneath her. Patting one of the dogs, Milo she thought as she felt the soft hair of the Husky, she wondered what had awoken her. The house was still very quiet, and the light outside her window told her it was not yet dawn ... but dawn would come soon. Rolling over, trying to fall back asleep, she felt the pressure in her bladder and remembered she had not gone outside before bed. Muttering a bit, not really ready to get up but realizing she must, she crawled to her door, feeling her tail brush against her legs as she moved. Realizing it was so early she could likely walk, and make her trip a lot quicker, she stayed crawling, her tail somehow making her revel in her submissive acceptance of the role, or game, Max was making her play. She felt sensual or something as her hips rocked from side to side, her tail wagging. As she got to the kitchen, and slid open the patio door, she heard the click of claws on the tile. Looking back, she saw that Milo had followed her, but the rest of the pack seemed to still be dead asleep. Smiling, thinking that she was going to miss his constant tongue most of all, she slowly crawled outside, the damp grass chilling her knees as she crossed the lawn.

Milo’s wet nose near the base of her tail as he licked her ‘Good morning’ made her hurry. She really had to go. Unable to quite make it to her spot, she stopped, pressing back suddenly, startling Milo as she let go, splashing her legs for a second before getting her knees parted far enough that she did not wet her body. With a little yip, Milo did as he always did, and began to lick at the dampness spraying into the ground, somehow desirous of the acrid taste of the human bitch’s pee. Which, of course, made Niki bite her lip and moan, her body waking as her membranes were licked. Finishing quickly, she did not move, but rather bent down, her head lowered and her ass raised as she opened the plane of her sex to the energetic tongue of the dog. He licked so good, so long, she just loved it. Whimpering, moaning in desire, her juices began to engorge her lips and drip onto her thigh. ‘So good, so good she thought, groaning into the ground, not surprised at all to feel the weight of the large Husky get on top of her. As Milo’s hips jabbed forward, she felt his cock find her center and sink home with a rapidness that took her breath away. A hundred screaming fast blasts of his poker into her barely awake cunt took all of 45 seconds, and then the beast was yelping into her ear and flooding her passage with his thin stream of doggie cum.

‘Fuck! What a way to wake up! Niki thought, catching her breath as Milo whined above her, yanking back and pulling off of her, his thick cock plopping free and spraying the back of her thighs. Giving her legs a laconic lick, as if on autopilot, Milo went around to the side of where the bitch had wet the grass, and laid down, panting, and beginning to lick himself clean. Niki got back up on her hands and knees, and looking at Milo and the pink tip still exuding from his sheath, considered cleaning him up herself, her arousal still making her heady with kinky ambition. But the feeling passed, slowly, and before she could move over and lick at him, she heard a car door slam, and figured that time was passing, she needed to get ready for school. Turning towards the house, she noticed the sun beginning to flood the eastern sky, and she remembered that she was actually up a bit early. Looking forward to taking her time in the shower, she made her way inside, closing the door and leaving Milo outside for the time being.


The water was running in the shower, drowning out any background noise as Niki stood before the toilet, lifting one leg and slowly pulling her tail free. The one time of day she got to use the facilities like a human was when she cleaned herself and her tail. Sitting down, emptying herself swiftly, she was a little amazed at how quickly and easily her body was adjusting to a once a day period of relief. Looking up, wrinkling her nose at the sight of her tail’s plug, she glanced at the open door, surprised that she had not closed it. It was odd, she thought, standing up and cleaning herself before getting into the shower - it’s like I don’t even think about privacy any more. Taking her tail with her into the shower to clean, she reminded herself that she was going to have to remember to close the doors next week - parents would be back. That would be weird, she knew, but shook her head, not wanting to really worry about it yet.

Setting her cleaned tail on the counter, Niki slowly dried herself off. She’d spent a long time just soaking, enjoying the warmth, the quiet solitude. The spray of the water made noise of course, but that sound blocked all others, and the longer she stayed in there, the more her mind focused on the white noise of the running water, and she felt such peaceful solitude.

Max walked in, his cock up and rampant, and nodded at her “Good, you are done. Nothing like a freshly washed slut” he said, patting her bare backside as he went to stand by the toilet. “Fuck! I’ll never be able to pee like this, get over here and make this go down, I’m sure you are hungry anyhow.”

Niki hung her towel up and moved over, kneeling in front of Max, but there was not a lot of room unless they backed out into the main part of the bathroom. “Just sit and do it” he told her, pointing to the toilet seat. Getting up, Niki held onto his hard prick as she sat down, having a lot more room to move freely. Within seconds she was moving her head up and down his hard shaft, enjoying how easy it was to reach him from her new position. One hand held the base of his shaft pointing straight at her face while she began to slide her lips deep down his shaft, her tongue doing delightful hidden dances against his prick.

Pausing, pulling her mouth off of his cock, she held it upright, flat against his stomach, running her lips and mouth over the exposed length, all the way down to his balls. Stroking him as she worked, she heard him moan, and quickly got her mouth back over the top of his straining prick. Moaning as she slid him back inside, she could feel his cock shudder, and as he began to blast into her mouth, she paused, holding him deep, letting his prick coat the inside of her mouth, humming all the while. “Mmmm’ sounds escaped her throat as he slowed his barrage, and she worked to clean him up, and drain the last bits of gooey cum from the end of his cock. Letting the head pop out, she watched it glistening before her, slowly twitching as blood started to retreat. She hoped.

“Fuck Niki, you can do that every morning what a goddamn mouth!” Max said, reaching down, pushing down on the head of his prick, thinking about anything except more sex as he tried to let his cock relax. “No don’t move yet, just wait” he said, when Niki made to get up.

Another few seconds passed, maybe half a minute, as the two siblings sat there, watching his cock soften, Niki wondering why he was not letting her finish getting ready. She saw her cleaned tail sitting on the counter, and she was glad she had not put it back on yet, she never could have sat on the toilet with that inside of her, not without getting it in the bowl ... yeuch!

“Sit back, spread em, give me an opening” Max ordered, confident he could go now, but his mind on increasing his control over his slut of a sister. As she slowly complied, he smirked, loving how easily she did as he asked, not even protesting any more.

Relaxing his body, and closing his eyes, he worked to release his urine, his body still shut down from being hard, the orgasm, and the unfamiliar target. As he felt the familiar relaxation, he pushed his partially swollen cock down, aiming between her legs, letting loose his flow. As he released his aim, or his ability to predict was less than perfect, and it took a couple misses before he was peeing between her spread legs into the bowl. As the pressure released, and the worst of his need was over, he began to move his target, moving up and hitting her spread labia before moving back to the water of the bowl. Over and over he sprayed the bowl and his naked slut, even hitting her clit once before he slowed, and he leaned closer, finishing up. “Get the last dribbles, unless you want me to shake it all over” he ordered, standing back up straight and pushing his deflated cock in her direction.

Eyes clouded with submissive heat and desire, Niki tongued his cock clean, sucking on it for a few seconds, feeling the last of his dribbles hitting her tongue. Just like last night, when Cyndi had used her, she knew that things would never be quite the same. Though with Max, things already were pretty fucked up.

“Good, good, I fucking can’t believe how good you are being, you really deserve that reward - it will be ready and waiting for you after school”

“I’m modeling for Cheyenne, so you aren’t picking me up, they will be dropping me off around 5 I think, maybe 6”

“Oh, yeah, you told me, such a good slut, getting naked for your friend outside of school. Too bad you have to wear clothes at all, you could just be ready and willing all of the time. Well, clean up, and grab your clothes I laid out for school - but don’t bother putting them on, the whole neighborhood knows you are a slut by now, just meet me in the car.” With that, Max left to go get dressed, leaving his sister to finish cleaning up, and ponder just how far he was taking his game.


After yesterday’s choice of skirt and tube top, Niki expected more of the same. A bit surprised to see one of her soft cami tops, she fingered the pale blue fabric as she grabbed it, and the requisite skirt. The darker blue skirt was another of the new ones they had bought Monday afternoon. Shorter than she was used to, probably too short for the school policy, she figured Max had already cleared things with Mr Proussad. She had not really paid attention last night, unable to recall what, if anything they had discussed while Niki posed under the direction of her dirty minded principal.

Two items of clothing seems to be the new rule, and she was not shocked he had not included her bra again. Grabbing her purse and slipping into her sandals, she stood at the door for a long minute before steeling herself for the forced walk to the car.

Trent was outside, lingering near his mailbox, obviously waiting for her morning jaunt. His observance did not bother her near as much as the older woman across the street, who stood stock still, her face a mixture of shock and disgust, before turning and going back inside her house, her door just not quite slamming behind her. Getting in the car, her breath coming fast as her nervousness hit, she looked at Max, her hard nipples giving evidence to the cold of the seat, or the excitement of her walk.

“Bout time, did you want to be late?” Max snorted, his gaze raking over her body as she set her clothes down beside her. “Nope, toss ‘em in back, more fun watching you get them from the back seat when we get there, your butt in the air is one of the highlights of my morning!”

Sighing as she complied, Niki turned, and leaned over, her hand reaching to stroke Max’s oddly soft cock. “Yeah, well, you just gave me a good one, it will take a minute. Get busy while we go get Cyndi.”

“Oh shit! I forgot, she said she had not asked yet, so don’t pick her up today!” Niki said, looking up from her position in his lap, quickly moving her mouth over the head of semi hard prick, sucking on it eagerly - as if getting her mouth on him quickly would stave off his likely irritation.

“That stupid bitch! You tell her, when I tell her to do something, I expect it. In fact, if she doesn’t rectify this by tomorrow, she can expect to be punished if she dares ever show her face again. Got that? Make sure she understands!” Max’s fist slammed on the steering wheel twice during his diatribe, and Niki tried to think and feel small, her mouth keeping busy, not wanting his irritation to turn in her direction.

Drumming his fingers a couple times, Max eventually pulled her off his prick. “Fuck, I’m not in the mood now ... just lean against the other door and play with yourself until we get there, at least I can have a nice look at your wet pussy while I drive.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.