Niki's New Life - Cover

Niki's New Life

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 10: Art class would never be the same

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Art class would never be the same - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Niki slowly woke up, groggy, remembering slowly that she had been having a very erotic dream. She’d been on the school stage demonstrating her exercise routine, when suddenly the principal had bent her over, lifted her skirt, and began to fuck her in front of the whole school. She was so turned on (in the dream) she did not even wonder how that could happen. As she woke up, she realized her face was pressed down into the sheets of the bed, her hips were raised high, and Max was sliding his cock in and out of her amazingly drenched sex.

Moaning with pleasure as she became further and further awake, she began to move in concert with her brother, pressing back, taking him deeper. She could feel him speeding up, moving inside of her faster and faster. It seemed as if only seconds passed before he pulled back on her hips, held her tight, and exploded deep inside of her.

“Fuck that’s a tight cunt, my slutty little sister” he growled out as he came, his hips held tight against her upright behind. Letting her loose after a moment, he pressed against the jeweled end of the plug and grunted, falling back onto the bed, satiated. “Clean” he said, “then let me sleep another hour. You go get ready for school”.

Shocked at his sudden explosion, still barely awake, Niki turned to find his damp cock, slipping it into her mouth. Tasting both his and her own, juices, she studiously cleaned his prick, really enjoying the texture as it softened after his orgasm. With a final plop, she let his depleted cock slip out, and then she rolled away, resting on her back for a moment.

Knowing that time was ticking, and getting ready these days always seemed to take longer than it should, she rose, looking at Max and shaking her head as she noticed he was already dead to the world. Feeling his stuff inside of her, she clenched her internal muscles and hurried out into the hall. Stopping at her room to let the boys out, she scratched the ears of Milo who was awake and at the door, as usual. Passing by the bathroom, wistfully wishing she could go back in time and use the facilities like a normal girl, she nevertheless obeyed her brother’s wishes, and went to the back door.

Leaving the sliding door open, since only Milo and Cooper had followed her, Niki moved across the grass to her usual spot. The cool air of the morning lightly pebbled her skin as she felt the cold dew between her toes. Getting down all fours, pressing her backside behind her, she began to pee. Like clockwork, Milo finished his own business and was between her legs before she was halfway done. He was a bit rough this morning, or she was a bit wobbly, as he nudged into her, she lost her balance, falling on her side, cutting off her urination for a moment. Milo seized on the widely splayed opening between her legs, and lathed his tongue all across her sex. The dog seemed addicted to her body fluids, and she was mildly surprised when Cooper came over, and licked at her nipple, before licking at her face.

Her nipple ached from the sudden touch, and she wondered how she could get the dogs to do that again. Her mind reeling, she let herself lay back, Milo’s tongue driving her to a quick height of arousal. She still had to pee, and was hoping he would hurry so she could finish. Reaching down, her naughty mind having got a crazy idea, she played with her wetness a bit, feeling Milo’s tongue darting around her fingers. Quickly moving her fingers up to her nipple, she tried to coat it with her juices before Milo could clean her off. Running her fingers up to Coopers licking mouth, then back down to her nipple, she shivered when the dog seemed to understand. As a second tongue worked her over, touching her breast, her nipple, her chest, she reached down, wanting to get more of her juices. Fighting with Milo, she repeated her actions with her other breast, and as Cooper moved to her other side, eager to taste the bitch in such an odd place, she saw Filo had arrived, and was licking at her wet nipple, so recently abandoned by Cooper.

Writhing on the ground, she was amazed at the sensations caused by three different tongues. Moaning low, almost growling, she began to dribble, letting out her pee a bit at a time, unable to hold it much longer. When Milo’s tongue only seemed to move faster, she lost control, peeing freely and completely. The dog dodged around some of her stream, but continued to lick and nip at her sex, tasting her over and over. The intense rush of heat she felt from the dog’s tongues on her sex and nipples as she went potty gave her an intense, almost instantaneous orgasm. Collapsing onto herself, curling up on the wet grass, she felt the curious noses of her pack seeking out her exposed places, continuing to lightly lap at her backside, and her neck and upper back.

“Fuck me boys, my god” she said after a moment, rolling back to lay flat on the ground, giving them one more moment of long licking. No time for letting them have her the usual way, she sat up, roughly petting at Cooper’s head and neck. “Tonight. I promise. Tonight boys”. Getting to her feet, she watched as Shadow eventually came over, and followed her and the rest of the dogs back into the house. Stepping carefully, she left them to their own devices for a bit as she turned on the shower.

Realizing she needed to take out the plug and clean herself, she closed the door on the curious dogs, while she took care of the necessary cleansing task. Leaving the jewel handled plug on the counter, she opened the door back up before stepping into the shower. The last thing she wanted to do was get in trouble for a closed door. There was only one reason for a closed door, and taking a shower was not it.

Max finally awoke, and hearing the shower, walked in to check on his doggy slut. Seeing the plug on the counter, he realized she had probably just cleaned herself out, so he did not scold her for taking it out.

When the water shut off and Niki opened the door to grab a towel, she saw Max, and the plug, and remembered that she had a problem. “Max, um, they want me to model for art class. I have this permission slip for you to sign. But, I don’t think they’d understand -- that...” she said, nodding at the pretty but kinky butt plug.

“Oh, really? Grab the note. I don’t remember anything about artist models at your school, is this something new?”

“Um, well, it was Roach’s idea, and I think he has some sort of hold on the art teacher,.but let me grab the slip” she said, quickly drying off the major parts of her body. Niki went to the bench by the front door, digging through her purse, searching for the permission slip.

Returning a moment later, she held out the note:

Your daughter Niki has requested permission to begin acting as an artist’s model for the school art department. While this is quite unusual, it is not totally unheard of, at least in some parts of the world. Further, we at the school are aware of the challenges Niki is facing, adjusting to her new home life. So, we are encouraging her to embrace this opportunity, if she truly wishes to. Not only will she earn some valuable spending money, a well trained model can work for the local college, as well as various independent art groups, making quite a living.

We have been further informed that due to her naturist background, she is less body shy than the average student, and as this can help her adjust to life at the school, we strongly encourage you to give your permission.

Signed Ms Dougal, Art Instructor

Mr Proussad, Principal, Lincoln Heights High School

Max quickly scanned it, smirking when he read the part about her being a naturist, and nodded. “I am really going to enjoy talking this over with Roach tomorrow, but this is perfect. I will go sign this while you get dressed. Well, at least as dressed as you can be. Remember, no panties of course, but you can wear a bra today - You are not being punished. Your skirt is in the car --- If you want a clean skirt you can carry it out and exchange it, I don’t mind, and I’m sure the neighbors won’t mind either!”


Standing at the front door, once again wearing only her sandals and a shirt, Niki clutched her blue jean skirt in her hand as she got ready to get to the car. Her shirt was shorter than the button down types she’d worn the last two days, but she could not really keep wearing the same thing every day. She decided her lavender cotton top with the tiny crystal pattern on it would do for her Friday outfit. It was not until she stood at the door that she realized just how much of her bottom, and her front for that matter, was showing. Holding the skirt in front of her, and hooking her purse over her shoulder, she quickly went outside, closing the door behind her without turning around, she walked steadily toward the car. Niki knew he would not let her run, he had been most insistent on that the other day, so she tried to keep her walk steady, without being too slow. As she neared the car, she saw Trent next door, waiting and watching. Blushing as she opened the car door, she knew he had seen so much more of her through his fence hole, but it was somehow different, being exposed in her driveway. Safely inside the car, she smiled in his direction - not quite able to make out the look on his face, as she reached up, and replaced her plaid skirt with the denim one she had picked out this morning.

“God, you are getting to be such a well trained slut. Get your mouth over here before I get upset!” Max ordered, backing out of the driveway and making his way to the school. Like yesterday, he was planning on timing it so she had a nicely covered face when they reached the school.

Glancing again at Trent as the backed out, Niki ducked down, putting her head in her brother’s lap. She could hear the sounds of the morning radio drowning out the noise of the road as she opened his pants, and felt for his prick. Pulling it out of his shorts, the turgid flesh only partially filled, she swallowed the head almost eagerly, quite accustomed to her morning ‘snack’. It was soon obvious to her that he had yet to take his shower, as the tangy hint of her own juices accented the male muskiness of his cock. Humming a bit, working his shaft, she began to slowly bob her head up and down his prick, feeling it come to full rigidity.

Max watched the traffic lazily, taking his time driving to her school. He glanced down from time to time, watching her black hair flowing over his lap as her mouth worked his cock. Running a hand down her back, he rubbed the soft cotton fabric as he ran his fingers past the hem of her shirt. Cupping her bottom, he let a finger rest between her cheeks, pulling her towards him a bit, as he filled her mouth with his cock.

Stopped at a light, Max glanced over at the SUV next to him, and saw the wide eyed face of a young girl. She could see Niki’s head in his lap, and even though his cock was not visible the motions of her head were quite suggestive. As the light turned green and he pulled away, he patted Niki’s ass, telling her “Think you just gave someone an education at that last light!”


Mike ‘Roach’ Rochard was a patient boy. He had not gotten to where he was by being rash. He did not command the respect of his crew by acting without thinking. No, he had collected his power, thoughtfully, and carefully. A keen planning mind hid behind the rough exterior of his public persona. He learned a long time ago that knowledge was power, and collecting certain kinds of knowledge was the most powerful thing of all.

Stepping away from his vantage point, his nearly six foot frame drew a nervous glance from a couple of the students loitering nearby. Nodding in greeting to Scott, his best friend, he had him follow with a jerk of his head. Crossing the courtyard, he waited as his buddy caught up, then walked with him towards the school drop off area. “I thought we should meet our little darling today ... I told Dave and Randy to be here on time ... They won’t want to miss this!”

Ever since the rumors had started about little innocent Niki Constantini, Roach had become a bit obsessed with the girl. It was one thing to have leverage over a couple of teachers, it was another to be able to use that leverage to enjoy someone as lovely as this bitch was. A dark look crossed his face for a moment, as he remembered the one fly in the ointment. Her brother Max. He had only met him once, but that one meeting had underlined a couple very important points. One, Max was at least as cunning and careful with his plans as Mike was. And two, Max was not to be fucked with. Thankfully, her brother must have seen something in Roach, as he had given Roach a bit of leeway with his sister while she was at school, and they had made plans to discuss ‘everything’ this weekend.

Moving to the edge of the crowd, easily able to see over the heads of the younger kids, Roach surveyed the line of incoming cars, waiting to spot Max and Niki’s light blue Audi (at least he thought it was an Audi, all those rich bitch cars look the same to him).

Nodding at Dave as he and Randy strolled up, the four of them lounged indolently against the low wall framing the courtyard, separating the pressed pebble concrete from the interior student commons. Keeping one eye on the approaching line of cars, Roach made a mental note of the ‘current state of affairs’. Ms. Dougal’s Art class was a personal favorite. She’d made the mistake of scoring drugs from a buddy of his in the next town ... He and the boys had long had a sweet time in her class. Ms. Cushing really needs to learn to control her alcohol intake. Finding her naked in a car with 3 boys and a case of beer was really not teacher-like behavior. She is very grateful that one of his crew called him, and not the cops. And of course, good ol Mr Mathis. He had been so interested in Niki’s partially unbuttoned shirt yesterday. Well, let’s just say the pictures Mike had on his phone proved very effective in persuading the Algebra teacher to let him move seats today. Why can’t all the teachers be as stupid as those three, he thought for a minute, before stepping away from the wall. He’d spotted the blue car they’d been waiting for, telltale skirt hung from the rearview mirror, pulling into the line of cars.

As they moved to the front of the milieu, it became apparent that Roach and his buddies were not the only ones who had decided to be nearby when Niki arrived. Word had spread. The stories floating around, even if only half true, still made Niki and her shenanigans the hottest thing to happen to most of these losers in their entire lives. Mike snorted in mock derision as the 4 of them effectively blocked off the rest of the crowd. He wanted to open her door and enjoy her reaction. Blocking the others out was not to hide what they were doing, as much as giving him a few extra seconds to enjoy his ‘surprise’. They would all get a look at the new slut before too long in any event.

“Here she comes, let’s go take ... Hey!. What are you ... oh ... sorry” “See! I told you her skirt is hung on the mirror ... Let’s get closer ... crap ... I can’t see!” “I swear, you’d think these boys had never seen a girl before, I mean, Really!” “Quick! Here she comes!” “Quit pushing, quit pushing ... oh ... it’s Roach ... Sorry ... Sorry...”

This last comment was from a quickly retreating freshman, the rest of the crowd falling back. No one really was trying to get too close, that’s not how the drop off worked. But it was clear there were a lot of extra people hanging ‘near’, eager to see whatever could be seen.

Moving forward and opening Niki’s door as the car was pulling to a stop, not letting Niki get ‘ready’ before getting out of the car, Mike ducked his head in, hollering “Morning Niki!” Seeing her ½ naked state as she tried to scrunch down and pull her skirt up over her hips. “Looks like you’ve had a fun ride!” he added, nodding at the bit of semen still on her chin. Peering over at the driver he asked “We still on for tomorrow Max?”


Between the hand on her ass, and his cock in her mouth, Niki had been bracketed by arousing sensations. Even though she’d done this every morning this week, it continued to ramp up her naughty desires. ‘I’m just a cock slut now.’ she told herself, thinking how she blew her brother on the way to school every day. And that was not the half of it, she thought, as she sensed he was getting ‘close’.

“Yes, that’s it, right like that, my good little sister ... yeah ... ggggrrraaahh” he moaned, reaching down and holding the back of her neck for a moment, shoving his prick in deep. Moments later, as he pulled into the drop off queue at the school, he began to shoot into her eager mouth. “Fuck. Yeah!” he called out, pulling back on her hair after a moment. Pulling her mouth off of him briefly, his prick continued to shoot, and he was sure some of his cum was coating her lips and cheek. Letting her move back onto his cock and finish up, he patted her bottom again. “Best get your skirt on. We are here Slut.”

Sucking hard on his prick, trying to ensure he was clean before she pulled off, Niki moaned into his lap as his cum coated her tongue, and dripped a bit off of her chin. Sitting up, she looked at him, a bit dazed, and realized he was pulling up to the curb right now. “Oh shit!” she said, looking for something to wipe her face with as she grabbed the skirt off of the rear view mirror. As she scrambled upright, but not ‘too’ upright, she was surprised as her door opened, and Roach poked his head in. “Morning Niki! Looks like you’ve had a fun ride! We still on for tomorrow Max?”

The brother snorted, nodding “Yeah, make it around 11 ... You know where we live? If not, the bitch will tell you. Hurry up slut, I gotta run some errands!”

The open door had displayed the naked bottom half of the girl to Roach and his buddies, as the four of them gathered around the Audi sedan. Multitudes of people were trying to peek around them, eager to see what Niki was doing on this Friday. It was clear from some of the disgruntled mutterings, not everyone was getting a good enough look.

“Wipe your face, sheesh, you look like a tramp. Wait, you are a slut after all, fuck I don’t care, you can just get out if you want!” Max tortured the girl with his words, obviously enjoying her discomfort.

As Niki scrambled into her skirt, blithely exposing her black tight curls to the nearby gaze of the four boys (and countless others no doubt peering from farther away), she felt her face heat up with intense embarrassment. Sitting up, pulling her shirt back down, tucking it into her skirt, she felt her nipples harden, poking out a bit even through her bra. Opening the glove box in a mad rush, she thankfully found a leftover paper napkin, and quickly wiped at her face and chin. Face red, she turned, and glared up at Roach “You could have waited a sec! Gawd!” As she got out of the car, she pulled along her purse, adjusting her skirt as she stood up.

“What’s with the fricking welcome wagon anyhow? “she asked, muttering, still a bit miffed at her inadvertent exposure. Looking around, noticing just how crowded it looked, she quailed a bit in nervousness. “Wha?” she asked softly, looking around.

“You are famous, did you not know that? Hell, every boy in school must know that you come to school half dressed, they all want to see. You should be thanking us. Could have been complete strangers pulling you out of your car. They look a little eager, rabid even!” Mike had an air of supreme confidence. He knew, for instance, that Niki secretly enjoyed her exposure. She’d been quite obvious about it during class earlier this week, admitting she was wet after being forced to let some in the class peek under her skirt.

Niki knew, intuitively, that the rumors had to be spreading, she was not completely clueless. Still, seeing the number of students, she was taken back, a bit, by just how many folks seemed interested in the phenomenon that was her entrance. The four boys bracketed the girl as they worked their way through the milling herd of students. Jacqui, Dave’s current girlfriend, came up to him as they made their way to class, glancing over at Niki with a mixture of irritation and curiosity.

“Don’t see why you guys have to hover around her. Who the hell does she think she is?” she said, pulling on Dave’s arm, putting it around her.

“You are just miffed. Hey, maybe if you started flashing your clam, we’d all meet you at the curb as well!” he told her, getting some of his own back

“As if!” she said, flipping her hair back and turning to ignore the crew, though she still had Dave’s arm around her.

Reaching Mr Jackson’s class, the Roach crew peeled off, but not before Mike gave a chilling reminder. “Can’t wait for Art class today, everyone is excited I bet. Even Niki!”

Stepping into the class, she felt oddly perturbed that they had left her. When Roach had her schedule changed (how, she was still not quite sure), she’d ended up in classes with him throughout the day, except for PE and this first Communications class. As foul and mean tempered as he and his buddies could be, she was sort of getting used to it, at least used to some of it.

Taking her seat, she glanced up at Mr Jackson, catching him stealing a glance at her skirt, trying to be unobtrusive about it. Remembering the day before, she flushed, feeling that familiar feeling began to wash over her. She swore to herself that she was going to calm down. Besides, she had art class coming up, and that was going to be a trial. Thinking about art class though, only made her think about everyone looking at her. And that set off her internal demon all over again.

As the class began, and Mr J began to talk about some sort of interpersonal skill challenge. She felt her desires begin to win the battle over her halfhearted attempt to ‘behave’. Looking as if she was paying attention, she tucked a foot up under her thigh, sliding it back, and sitting a bit on her heel. Her half cross legged style was a common one for her, although usually at home on the couch, which was a lot less firm. - It didn’t squeeze her foot quite so much. Still, she had a plan, and this was part of it.

Looking around, she checked to make sure the sides of her hips were still nicely covered by her skirt, even after she raised the one leg. Nodding, satisfied, she looked at the teacher, and put a hand in her lap. Slowly, she pulled the fabric northward, towards her waist, letting her damp black hairs slowly come into view. Pausing when she figured she was still partially covered, she removed her hand. Looking down at her book, then back up at him, she waited until he was looking her way before rocking her knee outward a time or two, pulling the fabric of her skirt tight, raising it even higher. ‘This is too hot’ she thought to herself, as she imagined him getting hard as she reached down and blatantly pulled apart the lips of her sex, inviting him to look. Shaking her head out of her reverie, she felt her dampness, and she was tempted to really do what she imagined. Touch herself. During class. The more she thought about it, the wetter she got. She could feel herself dripping onto the seat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.