Niki's New Life - Cover

Niki's New Life

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 9: After Dinner Delight

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: After Dinner Delight - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Max kept talking with Cyndi, asking about her classes while stroking Niki’s hair from time to time. Niki’s bobbing head, and the sounds of her lips as she slid them over Max’s prick, made an odd counterpoint to the conversation.

Taking another bite of her macaroni, Cyndi tried to not stare at her friend’s actions, or perhaps a bit more accurately, her friend’s brother’s big cock. After being interrupted earlier out by the fence, she was still feeling quite ‘antsy’.

“Hopefully we’ve answered your questions and allayed your fears. It really means a lot to Niki that you care so much, and do not seem to judge like everyone else. She will need a friend at school.” Max was smiling as he told her this while petting his sister’s hair before pausing and putting both hands down on her head.

He groaned and began to buck his hips up into the busy mouth of his step-sister. “Oh fuck! Your tongue!. You are ... ugh, such a fucking cock sucker. Nnnngggh!” he cried, holding her head with both hands as he filled her mouth.

“There you go, one fresh dessert. Tell me, wasn’t it the perfect end to your meal my little puppy slut?”

Nodding her head as she licked her lips and mouth clean, Niki did not argue with him, assuring him that she loved his treat. “Oh!. The best. Ever! “ she said smiling before darting a worried look at her friend

Max slowly recovered, letting his wet prick dry a bit before tucking it back away. “Well I have a new toy for you to play with, so why don’t you go into the other room. You can take your friend. But just sit on the couch until I get back.”

“Oh, and masturbate but do not cum. Very important. Do not cum”.

Unhooking her leash as he stood. “ You’re free from the leash for now. Enjoy your freedom!”

Standing up, a little bit abashed by her own actions, Niki took their empty bowls to the sink, enjoying the chance to walk before leading Cyndi into the entertainment room.

Settling in the chair facing the couch, she began to slowly stroke herself as Cyndi sat down, curious and still quite on edge -- It had been an odd afternoon. “You really have to do that? He can’t see you right now” Cyndi asked her friend, trying not to stare too obviously as the girl sat nude masturbating slowly, her soft black curls framing her damp sex,

NIki shrugged, “I don’t mind, besides, I get so worked up sucking on him that this feels really good. I know I should not be so blatant about things, but honestly, it’s kinda freeing to just do as he says. Screw what people say or think. Can you imagine just reaching down, undoing your pants, and joining me? It would be so ... hot...”

Cyndi blushed. She had been thinking the very same thing, though she could not quite bring herself to do so. The longer she sat and watched her friend, the more she wished she could. She compromised by putting her fist between her thighs and clenching a couple times, receiving a knowing look from Niki as she did so.

As Niki looked down at herself, watching her fingers slowly move across her soft pelt, circling around her clit. Her long black hair fell forward off of her shoulders, hanging down a bit, partially hiding her face from view. The way her hair framed and hid her face, made Niki feel a bit like she was hidden, though she was most definitely not ‘hidden’. Lifting one foot up to tuck her heel back towards her buttocks, she let her knee fall to the side, opening herself up more completely. More shamelessly.

Cyndi sat and watched, a bit envious at her friend’s freedom, but not so envious she seriously considered joining her. It was more like watching a strange animal behave oddly. It was very erotic, yes, but it was so foreign to how she had been brought up, the mere idea of masturbating in front of others was not something she thought she could ever do. Little did she know...

Max returned, a small object in his hand, pausing to look at the two of them for a moment, before coming to stand in front of Niki, looking straight down at her circling fingers. “At least you can follow some of the rules, too bad you don’t listen. I told you to get on the couch. This is not the couch. Stop what you are doing, get up and go bend over the arm of the couch Cyndi, why don’t you turn and hold her hands tight.”

Niki was confused at first, she thought she had done what he said, but as he explained her mistake, she felt a knot of worry settle in her stomach. This could be bad, she thought. Quickly getting up, her earlier aroused excitement quickly abating, she moved to bend over the end of the couch. She held her hands out towards Cyndi, seeing the uncertain look on her face. Shrugging, not really sure what was going to happen, she tried to smile at her, letting her know that it would be ok.

Cyndi was not sure she wanted to be part of this. Nevertheless, she turned on the couch. When Niki held out her hands as she bent over the upholstered armrest, she took them in her own, squeezing a little - as if to comfort the naked girl.

Max moved over, standing behind Niki as she bent over, her buttocks taut as she stretched out over the couch. Kicking lightly on the inside of each foot, he made her spread her legs farther and farther until he was satisfied. Niki’s pelvis now rested directly on the armrest, her legs spread out in a lewd ‘V’ shape. Her arms, being pulled forward into the lap of her friend, kept her bent over and immobile. Due to how spread out her legs were, it would take some doing to be able to stand up without her hands being free, if it was even possible

Max put down the small cylindrical object he had brought with him, letting it rest on the coffee table. Both girls could see it rolling slightly back and forth, it’s faux jeweled end blinking prettily in the light.

Without preamble or warning or even an explanation of the punishment, Max began to spank his stepsister. Using his hand, he struck alternating blows upon each spread cheek. Beginning a bit softer, if only by comparison, by the time he had struck three blows on each buttock, her skin was turning a nice shade of pink as muffled moans began to seep out from Niki’s clenched teeth.

Pausing, taking a moment to rub her warmed cheeks from side to side and letting his hand run between her legs, he felt her wetness. “My, my! Someone is quite wet. Why is that I wonder?” Another couple of blows, sharper now, fell upon her backside. Niki jumped with each contact, though she could not move very far, or even very effectively.

Cyndi was watching all of this, stunned at the suddenness of his attack, as well as the compliant look on her friend’s face. She was not even crying out. Her eyes bored into her friend seeking understanding. All she got back from her friend was a glazed look. Perhaps of shame or perhaps it was repressed arousal. She could feel her own sex, safely covered and tucked away beneath her jeans, reacting to the intense physical nature of the assault. As Niki began to moan, Cyndi began to feel the heat within her own body.

Max was taking his time, spanking her ass and her upper thighs, often firmly, but with constant force. But he was also taking time to touch, and caress, and tease at her sex, peeking back from between her thighs in her obscene position. Using one finger, then two, he slid them inside of her, holding them in place while he struck her again with his other hand. He could feel her clench around his fingers. He knew that was she was enjoying it, even as she began to cry out a bit. Her skin was now quite red. Hot with the friction and pain.

“So wet, Cyndi, you should see this” he teased, taking his two fingers out and placing them on her tight asshole. He rubbed it around in small circles, teasing it slowly open. As he finally got the tip of a finger inside of her tight sphincter, he again struck a blow, then another, and another. Finally, he finished with one smack directly between her outstretched legs, striking her open wet sex fully, forcing her ass to clench and reflexively push back against his invading finger.

Niki could feel her thigh muscles stretching taut as he spread her legs even wider, keeping her bent over low to the ground. Watching Cyndi’s face as she felt the first blows, she’d tried to keep her reactions to a minimum. However, as he continued she was unable to stifle her moans. as he felt her intimate holes, she could tell she was flooding her sex with lubrication.

When he began to tease her dirty back hole, she pulled away, or tried to. As he continued to probe and spank, she soon felt his finger gaining further entry as her hips began to buck against his blows.

“Watch carefully, Cyndi. In fact, since she can’t see behind her, why don’t you tell her what I’m doing...”

Cyndi blushed, looking at her friend. Her arousal was ramping up, and she threw her conservative caution to the wind. “Um, ok. He’s raising his hand for another spank. Crack! “And again!” Crack! Cyndi felt Niki’s hands pulling on hers as she reacted to the bare-handed blows. “He’s um, rubbing you. I’m sure you don’t need me to tell you that. Oh, he picked up that plug, I think. It looks like he’s trying to put it in you!”

Max was sliding the tip of the silver metal plug all around his sister’s bottom, dipping it inside of her wet hungry sex. Once the butt plug was fully lubricated by her own juices, he moved the tip to press slowly firmly against her little rosebud of an opening.

“Oh god, he is! He’s pushing it inside your bottom! That’s so nasty!” Stopping to look at the face of her friend, she could see Niki had her eyes closed and was groaning a bit as her step-brother abused her butthole.

“We need to get you trained up. This is the smallest of three butt plugs I bought. You have a nice pretty tail coming Saturday and, well, it is going to be attached right here!” Pressing the plug against Niki’s dark opening, Max emphasized the location her new tail would soon inhabit.

“Oh. Shit. He’s going to get you a tail? You are going to let him do that to you?” Cyndi hissed at Niki, noting how her friend’s eyes were far away as if she was entering her own little world.

“Nggggh yes. Okay! Not so. Hard. Hummmmm.” Niki moaned and groaned as Max toyed with her backside, pushing and pulling on the plug, urging it to slide deeper inside of her.

With steady pressure, Max was finally able to slide the small ¾ inch slender plug into Niki’s rectum, her sphincter closing around the much narrower base.

Max looked her over, “Oh that’s so nice. The handle is nicely jeweled. When I spank you like this.” Crack! “And you jump!” Crack! “It peeks out nicely!!!

It got quiet behind her and Niki eventually looked up at Cyndi curiously. “Oh. Um. Yeah,” she said, squeezing her thighs together. Wow, um, well he’s taking his clothes off now. And. Um. Playing with his, er, cock.” Cyndi reported, almost whispering the last word as if it was bad to speak out loud.

Niki groaned. The suspense in the room was intense.

“I’ve been waiting for this all night. Hope you got all that doggy cum out of you with that hose. I’m going to fill you up all over again. Only this time with my much larger cock.” Max’s confident, teasing voice hung in the air, ominous intent obvious.

“Wow, he’s stepping up behind you and holding his prick out. Oh shit, he’s going to spank you again.” Crack! “And again!” Crack! “And again! Crap, he just slid it in!!” Cyndi’s voice was rising in pitch as the kinky scene played out right in front of her. She could feel her own dampness as she held on tight to her friend, keeping her bound to the couch. “Fuck, this is so hot! You are such a slut!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.