Niki's New Life - Cover

Niki's New Life

Copyright© 2017 by TailWeaver

Chapter 1: Strange Day At School

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1: Strange Day At School - After the adventures in Niki's Descent, Niki has to deal with the fallout at school, as well as at home, her parents will be home in a few days... She assumed Max would still be in control, and the pack of dogs still requiring attention.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Niki woke up, her eyes slowly coming into focus, and she looked around, realizing, again, she was in Max’s room. The days of sleeping on her own, at least when her parents were away, seemed a thing of the past. As she stretched, slowly, she felt the collar move against her neck, and if she needed any reminder, the scratches along her sides awoke again as she moved. It was still real, all of it.

Rolling over, she murmured to the semi-sleeping form that she had to get ready for school, and her brother, step brother actually, muttered something about, ‘leave me alone ... you know what you have to do...”. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes, and feeling the insistence of her bladder, quickly rolled out of bed, getting on the floor and crawling until she was out of his sight. In a hurry, and wanting to save some time, hopefully without getting caught, she practically ran down stairs and into the backyard, letting the boys out as she went to what she was starting to consider ‘her’ corner, and squatted like a female bitch and used the outdoors as her bathroom. A bit better at it after a couple of days of this, she was glad that it was not going to be a messy morning, though as Milo came over, licking her clean, she stopped herself from standing all the way back up, merely moving over to the edge of the paver lined path, and sat back, spreading herself to give him what he wanted.

The long tongue woke her up as little else could, and she could see the other members of the pack circling around, though fairly satiated from the previous few days of renewed activity. They had not found such a willing canine bitch in quite some time, and they had enjoyed knotting her up more than once or twice each. Still, Milo seemed to like the taste of her way more than the others, and he was always stopping her for a taste.

After a moment, satisfied, Milo walked away, chain chingling, as Niki returned to the house, crawling as her brother ordered, just in case he dragged his butt out of bed. Seeing him standing in the kitchen, she was glad she had followed orders, and she came over, rubbing her head on his knee, before asking if he’d laid out her clothes yet.

Yesterday there had been quite a to-do at school, and she had been sent home early, and told to return the next day sporting a more proper set of clothing, matching the school uniform code. Niki was curious how Max was going to deal with that, considering how much he had turned her life upside down whilst she was at home. Her backside was still stinging from his spanking the day before. He had explained that she had embarrassed him, and as such, she needed to feel embarrassed as well. The fact that her squeals and screams of pain could be heard by the neighbors, since he insisted on spanking her, naked, on the back porch, had only inflamed her submissive passions, and when he finished, and dumped her on the grass in a fit of pique, her juices having stained his pants, she had spent the rest of the evening under one or the other of the dogs.

“Yes, they are laid out ... and no, you don’t get panties. In fact, if the school pisses me off anymore, I will send you in even less. Give this note to the principal when you get called in, if he’s the man I expect, everything will be fine, if not, he will likely call me to come get you again.

Nodding her agreement, not really having much choice, Niki crawled off upstairs, and rose when she got to her room. Dressing, and showering, were a couple of the exceptions he had already made,.cooking and serving as well, of course. She saw a new blouse, replacing her torn one from the day before, and a similar short skirt, again with no panties, and her favorite small bra with the lavender flower accents.

Swiftly dressing, with only three items it really was only a matter of moments before she stood in front of her vanity and tried to make her long hair behave. After some concerted effort with the brush, and a couple of quick passes with her comb, she decided she was as good as could be expected. Slipping into her sandals, she returned to the front entryway, ready to go to school. It felt odd, a bit, to be dressed for the first time since arriving home just after lunch yesterday. It was if there were two Niki’s. The one dressed and going to school, and the other Niki, naked, crawling around, and often in the company of multiple dogs.

Max, looked her over, and then nodded, making sure she had his note in her purse, before opening the door and headed out front to his car. As he closed the front door of the house behind him, he nodded to her, smiling, “Oh, drop the skirt, I don’t want you putting that on until we get to the school drop off. Consider that a new rule, along with all the others you seem to enjoy so much”.

Niki was taken aback, not at the rule, nor his casual announcement of it, but that he would do so, risking discovery in their front yard. “If you don’t want to get caught, I’d be quick, and pull that shirt down over your hips until you get in the car, maybe no one will notice” he smirked, seeing her hesitation. When she did not comply, Max stopped, turning, “If I have to repeat your punishment, the neighbors will likely more than ‘hear’ your correction, they will witness it. I’ll do it right here, on the hood of my car”.

Gulping, and looking around desperately, Niki complied, loosening her skirt easily, her slim hips allowing it to fall to the ground easily. Picking it up, trying to keep her backside pointed to the house, she quickly tugged down her not nearly long enough shirt, and scooted as quick as she could into the car, closing the door behind her gratefully.

Her breath was caught in her throat, and she could feel her pulse racing. And her desire perking it’s head up. What was it about exposure, or being ordered to do something that seemed to awaken the naughtiest thoughts, the darkest desires that were normally locked up tight, buried deep where no one would find out.

As Max got in, adjusted his seat and started the car, he looked over. “I’m not that horny, so no snack for you,.just keep your motor running while we go to school. I want to hear the squelch of your fingers, and if I don’t smell your dog loving cunt by the time we get to school, I’ll make you ride my cock while the whole parking lot watches.”

Turning to face him as he liked, she lifted her leg, and slowly rocking her leg back and forth, and began to touch herself, the recent attentions of Milo having already warmed her up somewhat. As they drove, she tried to imagine what the new day at school was going to be like. Would she be exposed. Would she be made to ‘do’ anything? As her mind worked, she felt herself beginning to dampen, and soon the soft squelching sounds of her fingers could be heard.

Watching her older step-brother watching her, simply watching her as she played with herself on his command, made her submissive desires percolate within her. She was such a dirty girl now, playing with her wet wet cunt for her sibling’s enjoyment. “Ungggghhh” she moaned low and long as she squeezed her thighs around her probing fingers, squeezing herself, feeling her body becoming more and more aroused. He was warming her up, all the way to school, and she was loving it. She would have to walk into school., on edge, with her hand wet with her own juices. It was so bad. She stopped, suddenly, almost cumming in the car as her mind worked overtime.


“Good little slut, you are learning so well, just give in to your basest desires and you will be happy” Max said, smirking a bit as he pulled into the school drop off zone. Rather than stopping in the back of the student lot, he was using the crowded drop off area, similar to yesterday when some boys thought they saw her masturbating. He pulled right into line with the rest of the cars, moving slowly as each double set of cars pulled forward, unloaded their students, and moved out of the way for the next set.

Niki started to sit up, and reach to put her skirt on, realizing they were at school, but stopped when Max glared at her “I did not tell you to stop Niki, keep going until I say so ... come now, I want to hear your fingers moving in that soupy slut cunt of yours...”

Niki could feel the slow stop and go of the cars, and knew that kids darted amongst them sometimes, so rather than looking around nervously and getting scared, she simply lowered her eyes, watching her fingers, as she worked her sex in a firm, quick, circulate motion, the tell tale slick slick sound of her wet lips opening and closing filling the quiet car. The idea that she could be caught again began to heat up her fantasies, and it did not require any faking whatsoever to totally get into her action, biting down on her lip as she moaned in pleasure.

Circling her clit, Niki’s fingers made a nice accent to the wet sounds of her cunt, and Max was pleased as he inched the car forward into the next spot. Glancing around, noticing there seemed to be a few extra kids simply loitering, he wondered if they knew which car it was yet -- the car with the girl. Based on how they seemed to be trying to scan each car surreptitiously, he thought not. Deciding that perhaps he would help them out, he picked up her skirt, and hung it from the rear view mirror, similar to a teenage display of removed panties.

Niki watched him hang her skirt, the fabric blocking a good portion of the middle of the windshield. She realized that it would act like a red flag to the boys trying to find her again, and the thought that they would see her sending her over the edge. Clamping down on her sex, her hand clutching and pulling at her as hard as she could, she squeezed her legs together, curling up a bit, and cumming hard ... trying to keep her voice down, but unable to keep all her cries silent. “Oh ... god ... shit ... you’re making me Cum ... mmmmmnnnggghh...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.